RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: for patti

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for your imput. Having  an ultrasound and a scan to check my pancreas Wed. I guess it could be several things. I had four cycles of FCR about a year ago and my body seems to have gone a bit haywire. Still, I'm glad that I had the FCR. My nodes were back to normal after two cycles. After 4 cycles my WBC  count was 1.6.  That's when I stopped treatment.  WBC back at normal levels, but RBC still low. The CLL still isn't in my blood, but is in my marrow. According to my BMB there was a small (5%) clonal B-cell population... No neulasta.  And YES Ellen I would try most anything! Thanks again!

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Ellen <rhudy@...> wrote:

I agree that it could very possibly not be cll at all. Would you consider acupuncture or chiropractic to see if they help you? Even muscles can cause severe pain, I know, I have pudendal neuralgia, where the pudendal nerve gets entrapped by tight muscles.

Ellenmariettabrill wrote:> Hi - It's hard to say without knowing your situation whether the fatigue is due to low RBC (due to therapy or CLL) and whether chest/back pain could be due to CLL-related nodes and/or neulasta and/or treatment All of these are possible. Have you had a CT scan? Even a small ill-placed node could cause nerve compression. At the same time...it's possible it's just not CLL at all! This is the mystery of our condition.

>> Certainly, regardless of CLL, my approach is to slow down if I'm tired!>> I did once ask innocently after a RBC transfusion whether exercising would " use up " my red blood cells. My nurse suppressed a sweet smile ;)

>>>> > >> > Hello all. Am I the only one with lower back pain? Sometimes it's almost

> > unbearable. Also under my rib cage on the right I have severe pain that> > comes and goes. I don't have any negative prognostic indicators at all. I> > think that may be why my doctor doesn't seem to think any of it is a big

> > deal. The doctor also doesn't understand the fatigue. Thinks I'm just not> > sleeping well. I'm exercising and staying somewhat active. I always try to> > push through. How do you know when to keep going and when you should give in

> > and take the day off?? Thanks! Patti> >>