RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Cyn yeah it's still happening and I guess I will have to call the doctors tomorrow. I hope he has answers. Sent from my iPodOn Jan 10, 2010, at 4:28 PM, "Cyn Boyd" <cynboyd_60@...> wrote:

<Open For Tummy Rubs Header.gif>

Oh ,  I am so sorry you are feeling so awful. I don't know it shortness of breath goes with the fibro desease?  I have emphysema and am on o2 24/7.  I do know Sue3 has been having the same things going on with her also. I will keep strong prayers going for you to feel better soon.

Love & Hugs

<140109_glitter_butterfly.gif>

Cyn Boyd

-- Pain

Hi everybody

today is a day of major pain. i hurt so much that i have shortness of breath, pounding heart, and such. It hurts so much and nothing that i am on is helping to calm it down. Last night i thought i was going to have to go to the hospital. I kind of still feel the same way where in the fibromyalgia is that recorded that we may these problems too? Just need to talk and maybe someone can direct me to what i can read.

shelly

<--static--lighthouse2_rt2.gif>

<--static--lighthouse_br1.jpg>

"Open For Tummy Rub's"LRM-S Creations9-22-09Photographer Unknown

Font - Times New RomanGraphic From Group SharesFor Non - Profit Use OnlyNo Copyright Infringement Intended

Guest guest

SueI also have U C so I am on a strict diet. The diet is a low residue dietI have a TENS unit. Thatworks on my back pain. Soon my 6 year old grandson has to have intestionalsurgery and I wanna be able to be there forhim. Thanks for caring that helps me a lot. Sent from my iPodOn Jan 10, 2010, at 3:08 PM, Urbanczyk <featherednst@...> wrote:

I am so sorry. Truly I am. I identify with the shortness of breath, the pounding of the heart, pain at a level that is beyond what you think you can take anymore, exhaustion that makes walking to the bathroom almost impossible. It is so awful. No one can really know how scary and terrible it is until they have lived it. 

I think the key is finding out what is going on with yourself beyond just the label of Fibro. I choose to finally seek out a Naturopathic doctor/Keneisiologist. Our "Modern" medicine was and is no help to me. It has been a great help to identify what has been going on in my body and work on it. So in times like now ( I am also going through what you describe, now) I know what it most probably is from. 

I don't know what your diet is but if you do eat wheat while you are in so much pain just stop any wheat. Inflammation is almost always present with pain and wheat causes inflammation and more pain. No MSG or artificial sweetners. All will make your pain worse. Make sure you drink enough so your body will not get dehydrated. We are often dehydrated without knowing it and that will make the being out of breath and heart pounding worse.  Sugar can also cause joints to go out, causing more pain, until you can get an adjustment.

Do you have a moist heat - heating pad? I cannot live without my heating pad and cold packs. It has to be moist heat though. I order mine online. They are the same pads that the massage therapists use. Expensive but I live on it and even take it when I travel.

If you tell me what kind of articles you are looking for I will happily help you. I did not quite understand what you were asking. Sorry. Just let me know and I will supply.

hugs,

Sue 

Hi everybody

today is a day of major pain. i hurt so much that i have shortness of breath, pounding heart, and such. It hurts so much and nothing that i am on is helping to calm it down. Last night i thought i was going to have to go to the hospital. I kind of still feel the same way where in the fibromyalgia is that recorded that we may these problems too? Just need to talk and maybe someone can direct me to what i can read.

shelly

Guest guest

, I feel so badly for you and hope you feel much better soon. I know how you feel in going to the hospital, but if you need to go, please go and take care of yourself. My mistake was in not going to the hospital when I've needed to go, so I can sympathize. Please take care of yourself, if you need anything please just ask or just need to talk, let me know. Be well, hugs /FL

I am so sorry. Truly I am. I identify with the shortness of breath, the pounding of the heart, pain at a level that is beyond what you think you can take anymore, exhaustion that makes walking to the bathroom almost impossible. It is so awful. No one can really know how scary and terrible it is until they have lived it.

I think the key is finding out what is going on with yourself beyond just the label of Fibro. I choose to finally seek out a Naturopathic doctor/Keneisiologi st. Our "Modern" medicine was and is no help to me. It has been a great help to identify what has been going on in my body and work on it. So in times like now ( I am also going through what you describe, now) I know what it most probably is from.

I don't know what your diet is but if you do eat wheat while you are in so much pain just stop any wheat. Inflammation is almost always present with pain and wheat causes inflammation and more pain. No MSG or artificial sweetners. All will make your pain worse. Make sure you drink enough so your body will not get dehydrated. We are often dehydrated without knowing it and that will make the being out of breath and heart pounding worse. Sugar can also cause joints to go out, causing more pain, until you can get an adjustment.

Do you have a moist heat - heating pad? I cannot live without my heating pad and cold packs. It has to be moist heat though. I order mine online. They are the same pads that the massage therapists use. Expensive but I live on it and even take it when I travel.

If you tell me what kind of articles you are looking for I will happily help you. I did not quite understand what you were asking. Sorry. Just let me know and I will supply.

hugs,

Sue

Hi everybody

shelly

Guest guest

,I will and thank you so much. I need to call my doc.Yes I will stay in touch.Love fromSent from my iPodOn Jan 10, 2010, at 10:07 PM, <bookie0415@...> wrote:

, I feel so badly for you and hope you feel much better soon.  I know how you feel in going to the hospital, but if you need to go, please go and take care of yourself.  My mistake was in not going to the hospital when I've needed to go, so I can sympathize.  Please take care of yourself, if you need anything please just ask or just need to talk, let me know.  Be well, hugs /FL

I am so sorry. Truly I am. I identify with the shortness of breath, the pounding of the heart, pain at a level that is beyond what you think you can take anymore, exhaustion that makes walking to the bathroom almost impossible. It is so awful. No one can really know how scary and terrible it is until they have lived it. 

I think the key is finding out what is going on with yourself beyond just the label of Fibro. I choose to finally seek out a Naturopathic doctor/Keneisiologi st. Our "Modern" medicine was and is no help to me. It has been a great help to identify what has been going on in my body and work on it. So in times like now ( I am also going through what you describe, now) I know what it most probably is from. 

I don't know what your diet is but if you do eat wheat while you are in so much pain just stop any wheat. Inflammation is almost always present with pain and wheat causes inflammation and more pain. No MSG or artificial sweetners. All will make your pain worse. Make sure you drink enough so your body will not get dehydrated. We are often dehydrated without knowing it and that will make the being out of breath and heart pounding worse.  Sugar can also cause joints to go out, causing more pain, until you can get an adjustment.

Do you have a moist heat - heating pad? I cannot live without my heating pad and cold packs. It has to be moist heat though. I order mine online. They are the same pads that the massage therapists use. Expensive but I live on it and even take it when I travel.

If you tell me what kind of articles you are looking for I will happily help you. I did not quite understand what you were asking. Sorry. Just let me know and I will supply.

hugs,

Sue 

Hi everybody

shelly

Guest guest

Yes please and let us know what's going on. Loving hugs, R/FLFrom: "davidbrecker@..." <davidbrecker@...>Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:28:28 -0800 (PST) < >Subject: Re: Pain ,I will and thank you so much. I need to call my doc.Yes I will stay in touch.Love fromSent from my iPodOn Jan 10, 2010, at 10:07 PM, <bookie0415 > wrote:, I feel so badly for you and hope you feel much better soon.  I know how you feel in going to the hospital, but if you need to go, please go and take care of yourself.  My mistake was in not going to the hospital when I've needed to go, so I can sympathize.  Please take care of yourself, if you need anything please just ask or just need to talk, let me know.  Be well, hugs /FL,I am so sorry. Truly I am. I identify with the shortness of breath, the pounding of the heart, pain at a level that is beyond what you think you can take anymore, exhaustion that makes walking to the bathroom almost impossible. It is so awful. No one can really know how scary and terrible it is until they have lived it. I think the key is finding out what is going on with yourself beyond just the label of Fibro. I choose to finally seek out a Naturopathic doctor/Keneisiologi st. Our "Modern" medicine was and is no help to me. It has been a great help to identify what has been going on in my body and work on it. So in times like now ( I am also going through what you describe, now) I know what it most probably is from. I don't know what your diet is but if you do eat wheat while you are in so much pain just stop any wheat. Inflammation is almost always present with pain and wheat causes inflammation and more pain. No MSG or artificial sweetners. All will make your pain worse. Make sure you drink enough so your body will not get dehydrated. We are often dehydrated without knowing it and that will make the being out of breath and heart pounding worse.  Sugar can also cause joints to go out, causing more pain, until you can get an adjustment. Do you have a moist heat - heating pad? I cannot live without my heating pad and cold packs. It has to be moist heat though. I order mine online. They are the same pads that the massage therapists use. Expensive but I live on it and even take it when I travel. If you tell me what kind of articles you are looking for I will happily help you. I did not quite understand what you were asking. Sorry. Just let me know and I will supply.hugs,Sue Hi everybodytoday is a day of major pain. i hurt so much that i have shortness of breath, pounding heart, and such. It hurts so much and nothing that i am on is helping to calm it down. Last night i thought i was going to have to go to the hospital. I kind of still feel the same way where in the fibromyalgia is that recorded that we may these problems too? Just need to talk and maybe someone can direct me to what i can read.shelly

Guest guest

Anytime . You only have to ask. I feel for you.

hugs,

Sue

I am so sorry. Truly I am. I identify with the shortness of breath, the pounding of the heart, pain at a level that is beyond what you think you can take anymore, exhaustion that makes walking to the bathroom almost impossible. It is so awful. No one can really know how scary and terrible it is until they have lived it.

I think the key is finding out what is going on with yourself beyond just the label of Fibro. I choose to finally seek out a Naturopathic doctor/Keneisiologist. Our "Modern" medicine was and is no help to me. It has been a great help to identify what has been going on in my body and work on it. So in times like now ( I am also going through what you describe, now) I know what it most probably is from.

I don't know what your diet is but if you do eat wheat while you are in so much pain just stop any wheat. Inflammation is almost always present with pain and wheat causes inflammation and more pain. No MSG or artificial sweetners. All will make your pain worse. Make sure you drink enough so your body will not get dehydrated. We are often dehydrated without knowing it and that will make the being out of breath and heart pounding worse. Sugar can also cause joints to go out, causing more pain, until you can get an adjustment.

Do you have a moist heat - heating pad? I cannot live without my heating pad and cold packs. It has to be moist heat though. I order mine online. They are the same pads that the massage therapists use. Expensive but I live on it and even take it when I travel.

If you tell me what kind of articles you are looking for I will happily help you. I did not quite understand what you were asking. Sorry. Just let me know and I will supply.

hugs,

Sue

Hi everybody

shelly

Guest guest

- So sorry you are having these horrible symptoms. I still get

low-level palpitations if there is any stressful situation. I take

herbal Hawthorn tablets which help immensely. I don't know how long you

have had Fibromyalgia. I have CFS/Fibro and a long time ago I started

out with various symptoms. The shortness of breath, pounding heart etc.,

just as you mentioned. I used to feel like I wouldn't get through each

day and I admit it was very scary. Improving your diet by eating fresh,

natural foods, grain/gluten-free and sugar-free helps a great deal. I

also cannot tolerate alcohol. Look forward to talking more with you

about various ways of aiming to imprve your health and ultimately feel

better. Rest as much as you can. Take care.

Love & hugs

Carlene

>

> Hi everybody

> today is a day of major pain. i hurt so much that i have shortness of

breath, pounding heart, and such. It hurts so much and nothing that i am

on is helping to calm it down. Last night i thought i was going to have

to go to the hospital. I kind of still feel the same way where in the

fibromyalgia is that recorded that we may these problems too? Just need

to talk and maybe someone can direct me to what i can read.

> shelly

>

Guest guest

Ann,

I know a wonderful doctor who is kind, knowledgeable and easy to speak with. Puziss MD(503)646-8995 3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Beaverton OR 97005 www.Puziss.com Orthopedics, specializes in shoulders. I've used him for several patients with great results.

Minga Guerrero DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 1:56:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bluepearl2001@... writes:

Below you will find an email from my brother, Tom. He had a snowboarding accident...I think about 3 years ago. Severe A-C separation if I remember correctly. After months of bracing and some therapy, he submitted to surgery. Again, if I remember correctly, they shortened the distal end of the clavicle. I can get more info if you need it.

The long and short of it was that the surgery failed to improve his situation. He has been on narcotic pain meds since then and even quit is job as a well-paid welding inspector. Just couldn't cope with the pain. Is there a shoulder doc in the house? A shoulder genius somewhere in the NW.

He live in Colorado Springs. I know he hasn't exhausted all his resources in CO, but he's hoping this email might generate a

PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION, rather than just drawing another name out of the hat...

Any help, recommendations, even humor, will be much appreciated.

Ann DC

Pain

Hi Ann,

I'm lookin for some help in finding somebody that knows what to do about my shoulder.

The Docs. in CO don't know their ass from a hot rock. They all paint real nice pictures but their ideas and "oh yea that's what it is" is getting real old. I can go a day or two w/o pain meds and the pain meds aren't very well any more. The pain is bad enough to keep me from doing anything I like or want to do, like work which is really causing problems. Doc. has given me Oxycodone ER # 20, told to take one in AM and one in PM so I did, they didn't do shit, NOTHING, so I took Two AM - PM worked fairly well pain was not too bad, I could get out and do things w/o feeling drugged at all, life was good. When I told the Doc. he shit his pants and put me back on 10/325 Norco (hydrocodone) takes 4 - 6 per day to get ANY relief and I'm a walking idiot.

This is ruining my life, I can't take it anymore, I have a big knot tied in the end of my rope so I can hang on and I WILL but I need to find a REAL Doc. that can ID the problem and FIX it or at least make it better. Don't worry about me, Ill make it. Take some time to think about it. I'm hoping there may be a Doc. in the NW that knows what he's doing.

Thanks, Love You,

Tom

Guest guest

Ann,

I know a wonderful doctor who is kind, knowledgeable and easy to speak with. Puziss MD(503)646-8995 3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Beaverton OR 97005 www.Puziss.com Orthopedics, specializes in shoulders. I've used him for several patients with great results.

Minga Guerrero DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 1:56:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bluepearl2001@... writes:

Below you will find an email from my brother, Tom. He had a snowboarding accident...I think about 3 years ago. Severe A-C separation if I remember correctly. After months of bracing and some therapy, he submitted to surgery. Again, if I remember correctly, they shortened the distal end of the clavicle. I can get more info if you need it.

The long and short of it was that the surgery failed to improve his situation. He has been on narcotic pain meds since then and even quit is job as a well-paid welding inspector. Just couldn't cope with the pain. Is there a shoulder doc in the house? A shoulder genius somewhere in the NW.

He live in Colorado Springs. I know he hasn't exhausted all his resources in CO, but he's hoping this email might generate a

PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION, rather than just drawing another name out of the hat...

Ann DC

Pain

Hi Ann,

I'm lookin for some help in finding somebody that knows what to do about my shoulder.

The Docs. in CO don't know their ass from a hot rock. They all paint real nice pictures but their ideas and "oh yea that's what it is" is getting real old. I can go a day or two w/o pain meds and the pain meds aren't very well any more. The pain is bad enough to keep me from doing anything I like or want to do, like work which is really causing problems. Doc. has given me Oxycodone ER # 20, told to take one in AM and one in PM so I did, they didn't do shit, NOTHING, so I took Two AM - PM worked fairly well pain was not too bad, I could get out and do things w/o feeling drugged at all, life was good. When I told the Doc. he shit his pants and put me back on 10/325 Norco (hydrocodone) takes 4 - 6 per day to get ANY relief and I'm a walking idiot.

This is ruining my life, I can't take it anymore, I have a big knot tied in the end of my rope so I can hang on and I WILL but I need to find a REAL Doc. that can ID the problem and FIX it or at least make it better. Don't worry about me, Ill make it. Take some time to think about it. I'm hoping there may be a Doc. in the NW that knows what he's doing.

Thanks, Love You,

Tom

Guest guest

Listmates,

The long and short of it was that the surgery failed to improve his situation. He has been on narcotic pain meds since then and even quit is job as a well-paid welding inspector. Just couldn't cope with the pain.

Is there a shoulder doc in the house? A shoulder genius somewhere in the NW.

Ann DC

Pain

Hi Ann,

Thanks, Love You,

Tom

Guest guest

Listmates,

The long and short of it was that the surgery failed to improve his situation. He has been on narcotic pain meds since then and even quit is job as a well-paid welding inspector. Just couldn't cope with the pain.

Ann DC

Pain

Hi Ann,

Thanks, Love You,

Tom

Guest guest

Ann, Colorado Springs is the home of Active Release Technique-and the founders Mack and Mike Leahy.  I would highly recommend these guys for your brother .  Mach is more available than the legendary Leahy.

Mack DC  719 473-7464 Schneider DCPDXOn Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 1:56 PM, <bluepearl2001@...> wrote:

Listmates,

Below you will find an email from my brother, Tom.  He had a snowboarding accident...I think about 3 years ago.  Severe A-C separation if I remember correctly.  After months of bracing and some therapy, he submitted to surgery.  Again, if I remember correctly, they shortened the distal end of the clavicle.  I can get more info if you need it.

The long and short of it was that the surgery failed to improve his situation. He has been on narcotic pain meds since then and even quit is job as a well-paid welding inspector.  Just couldn't cope with the pain. 

Is there a shoulder doc in the house?  A shoulder genius somewhere in the NW. 

He live in Colorado Springs.  I know he hasn't exhausted all his resources in CO, but he's hoping this email might generate a

Ann DC

Pain

Hi Ann,

The Docs. in CO don't know their ass from a hot rock. They all paint real nice pictures but their ideas and " oh yea that's what it is " is getting real old. I can go a day or two w/o pain meds and the pain meds aren't very well any more. The pain is bad enough to keep me from doing anything I like or want to do, like work which is really causing problems. Doc. has given me Oxycodone ER # 20, told to take one in AM and one in PM so I did, they didn't do shit, NOTHING, so I took Two AM - PM worked fairly well pain was not too bad, I could get out and do things w/o feeling drugged at all, life was good. When I told the Doc. he shit his pants and put me back on 10/325 Norco (hydrocodone) takes 4 - 6 per day to get ANY relief and I'm a walking idiot.

This is ruining my life, I can't take it anymore, I have a big knot tied in the end of my rope so I can hang on and I WILL but I need to find a REAL Doc. that can ID the problem and FIX it or at least make it better. Don't worry about me, Ill make it. Take some time to think about it. I'm hoping there may be a Doc. in the NW that knows what he's doing.

Thanks, Love You,

Tom 

-- Schneider DC PDX

Guest guest

Hey Ann and Minga, Dr. Puziss stopped doing any surgery a while back, but still does orthopedics without surgery. Usually does a lot of injections and refers to us or PT's. I like Dr. Switlyk or Dr. Brenneke for shoulders.

Don White, RN, DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 3:41:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, AboWoman@... writes:

Ann,

Minga Guerrero DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 1:56:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bluepearl2001cs writes:

Ann DC

Pain

Hi Ann,

Thanks, Love You,

Tom

Guest guest

Ann and Tom, one of the Senior Instructors for Activator Methods(and coauthor of

the second edition Activator text) is Fischer DC of Colorado Springs.

She literally wrote the book on instrument adjustment of extremities! She is

very experienced with athletic injuries,as well as personable. I have team

taught with her many times. You can reach her at rsfischerdc@... ,phone

R Johansen D.C. PC,DABCO

Chiropractic Life Center

12762 SE Stark Street

Portland Oregon 97233

Voice 5032557746,Fax 5032550818

Please note: message attached

Subject: Fwd: Pain

Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 16:56:21 -0500

Diet Help

Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=804te19NCs0epLyoCxaWYwAAJ1BUt5RtaQ\

hhnxhY--XdiViVAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

Listmates,

Ann DC

Pain

Hi Ann,

Thanks, Love You,

Tom

Guest guest

Yes, I know he doesn't do surgeries any longer. But he's a really good examiner with lots of experience. I've found that he makes great recommendations for patients who've tried everything. Sometimes those recommendations are for continued chiro care, other times it's a surgical correction suggestion or other conservative care to fix a problem. He always sends a report back to me with the patient. He's been good for those really tough cases that just don't get well with the usual treatments.

Minga Guerrero DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 10:33:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, MekaAbou@... writes:

Hey Ann and Minga, Dr. Puziss stopped doing any surgery a while back, but still does orthopedics without surgery. Usually does a lot of injections and refers to us or PT's. I like Dr. Switlyk or Dr. Brenneke for shoulders.

Don White, RN, DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 3:41:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, AboWomanaol writes:

Ann,

Minga Guerrero DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 1:56:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bluepearl2001cs writes:

Ann DC

Pain

Hi Ann,

Thanks, Love You,

Tom

Guest guest

This reminds me. I had a patient yesterday come in for a "Posture analysis" and mild mid back discomfort. He had gone to an ND who proceeded to give him very little in the way of posture reformation, but provided (barely perceptible) activator treatments. This is a guy who's 25years old and athletic! She recommends a lengthy treatment plan without once considering a referral to a chiropractor.

Just another example of how the public LOSES when we all can Manipulate.

Part of being a good doc is knowing when to refer. THis kind of crap really ticks me off. Follow the money

ph Medlin D.C.Spine Tree Chiropractic1607 NE Alberta StPDX, OR 97211503-788-6800

Pain<br><br><div id="AOLMsgPart_2_879f7a52-93fb-4bba-bf32-4babb7b96de4"><TABLE border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign="top"><div>Hi Ann, </div><div> & nbsp;</div><div>I'm lookin for some help in finding somebody that knows what to do about my shoulder. </div><div>The Docs. in CO don't know their ass from a hot rock. They all paint real nice pictures but their ideas and "oh yea that's what it is" is getting real old. I can go a day or two w/o pain meds and the pain meds aren't very well any more. The pain is bad enough to & nbsp;keep me from doing anything I like or want to do, like work which is really causing problems. Doc. has given me Oxycodone ER # 20, told to take one in AM and one in PM so I did, they didn't do shit, NOTHING, so I took Two AM - PM worked fairly well pain was not too bad, I could get out and do things w/o feeling drugged at all, life was good. When I told the Doc. he shit his pants and put me back on 10/325 Norco (hydrocodone) takes 4 - 6 per day to get ANY relief and I'm a walking idiot. </div><div> & nbsp;</div><div>This is ruining my life, I can't take it anymore, I have a big knot tied in the end of my rope so I can hang on and I WILL but I need to find a & nbsp;REAL Doc. that can ID the problem and FIX it or at least make it better. Don't worry about me, Ill make it. Take some time to think about it. I'm hoping there may be a Doc. in the NW that knows what he's doing.</div><div> & nbsp;</div><div>Thanks, Love You,</div><div> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Tom & nbsp;</div></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><br></div><!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_879f7a52-93fb-4bba-bf32-4babb7b96de4 --></div></font></p> </div> </body></html><!-- end group email -->----------MB_8CC7720AF174083_4B50_C141_webmail-m019.sysops.aol.com--

Guest guest

This reminds me. I had a patient yesterday come in for a "Posture analysis" and mild mid back discomfort. He had gone to an ND who proceeded to give him very little in the way of posture reformation, but provided (barely perceptible) activator treatments. This is a guy who's 25years old and athletic! She recommends a lengthy treatment plan without once considering a referral to a chiropractor.

Part of being a good doc is knowing when to refer. THis kind of crap really ticks me off. Follow the money

ph Medlin D.C.Spine Tree Chiropractic1607 NE Alberta StPDX, OR 97211503-788-6800

Pain<br><br><div id="AOLMsgPart_2_879f7a52-93fb-4bba-bf32-4babb7b96de4"><TABLE border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign="top"><div>Hi Ann, </div><div> & nbsp;</div><div>I'm lookin for some help in finding somebody that knows what to do about my shoulder. </div><div>The Docs. in CO don't know their ass from a hot rock. They all paint real nice pictures but their ideas and "oh yea that's what it is" is getting real old. I can go a day or two w/o pain meds and the pain meds aren't very well any more. The pain is bad enough to & nbsp;keep me from doing anything I like or want to do, like work which is really causing problems. Doc. has given me Oxycodone ER # 20, told to take one in AM and one in PM so I did, they didn't do shit, NOTHING, so I took Two AM - PM worked fairly well pain was not too bad, I could get out and do things w/o feeling drugged at all, life was good. When I told the Doc. he shit his pants and put me back on 10/325 Norco (hydrocodone) takes 4 - 6 per day to get ANY relief and I'm a walking idiot. </div><div> & nbsp;</div><div>This is ruining my life, I can't take it anymore, I have a big knot tied in the end of my rope so I can hang on and I WILL but I need to find a & nbsp;REAL Doc. that can ID the problem and FIX it or at least make it better. Don't worry about me, Ill make it. Take some time to think about it. I'm hoping there may be a Doc. in the NW that knows what he's doing.</div><div> & nbsp;</div><div>Thanks, Love You,</div><div> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Tom & nbsp;</div></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><br></div><!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_879f7a52-93fb-4bba-bf32-4babb7b96de4 --></div></font></p> </div> </body></html><!-- end group email -->----------MB_8CC7720AF174083_4B50_C141_webmail-m019.sysops.aol.com--

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just referred to Dr Brenneke for a

shoulder thanks to list serve rx. He was easy to work with, very professional

and my patient was very pleased.

Kehr

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of AboWoman@...

Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010

8:08 AM

MekaAbou@...;

bluepearl2001@...

Cc:

Subject: Re: Fwd:

Pain

Yes, I know he doesn't do surgeries any

longer. But he's a really good examiner with lots of experience. I've found

that he makes great recommendations for patients who've tried everything.

Sometimes those recommendations are for continued chiro care, other times it's

a surgical correction suggestion or other conservative care to fix a problem.

He always sends a report back to me with the patient. He's been good for those

really tough cases that just don't get well with the usual treatments.

Minga Guerrero DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 10:33:39 P.M.

Pacific Standard Time, MekaAbouAOL writes:

Hey Ann and Minga, Dr.

Puziss stopped doing any surgery a while back, but still does orthopedics

without surgery. Usually does a lot of injections and refers to us or

PT's. I like Dr. Switlyk or Dr. Brenneke for shoulders.

Don White, RN, DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 3:41:17 P.M.

Pacific Standard Time, AboWomanaol writes:

Ann,

I know a wonderful doctor who is kind, knowledgeable

and easy to speak with. Puziss MD(503)646-8995 3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd

Beaverton OR 97005 www.Puziss.com Orthopedics,

specializes in shoulders. I've used him for several patients with great

results.

Minga Guerrero DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 1:56:59 P.M.

Pacific Standard Time, bluepearl2001cs writes:

Below you will find an email from my

brother, Tom. He had a snowboarding accident...I think about 3 years

ago. Severe A-C separation if I remember correctly. After months of

bracing and some therapy, he submitted to surgery. Again, if I remember

correctly, they shortened the distal end of the clavicle. I can get more

info if you need it.

The long and short of it was that the

surgery failed to improve his situation. He has been on narcotic pain meds

since then and even quit is job as a well-paid welding inspector. Just

couldn't cope with the pain.

Is there a shoulder doc in the house? A shoulder genius somewhere in the

NW.

He live in Colorado Springs. I know he hasn't

exhausted all his resources in CO, but he's hoping this email might generate a

PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION, rather than just

drawing another name out of the hat...

Any help, recommendations, even humor,

will be much appreciated.

Ann

DC

-----Original

Message-----

ann wilson <BluePearl2001cs>

Sent: Mon, Feb 1, 2010 10:52 am

Subject: Pain

Hi Ann,

I'm lookin for some help in finding somebody that

knows what to do about my shoulder.

The Docs. in CO don't know their ass from a hot

rock. They all paint real nice pictures but their ideas and " oh yea

that's what it is " is getting real old. I can go a day or two w/o pain

meds and the pain meds aren't very well any more. The pain is bad enough

to keep me from doing anything I like or want to do, like work which is

really causing problems. Doc. has given me Oxycodone ER # 20, told to take

one in AM and one in PM so I did, they didn't do shit, NOTHING, so I took Two

AM - PM worked fairly well pain was not too bad, I could get out and do

things w/o feeling drugged at all, life was good. When I told the Doc. he

shit his pants and put me back on 10/325 Norco (hydrocodone) takes 4 - 6 per day to

get ANY relief and I'm a walking idiot.

This is ruining my life, I can't take it anymore, I

have a big knot tied in the end of my rope so I can hang on and I WILL but I

need to find a REAL Doc. that can ID the problem and FIX it or at least

make it better. Don't worry about me, Ill

make it. Take some time to think about it. I'm hoping there may be a Doc. in

the NW that knows what he's doing.

Thanks, Love You,

Tom

Guest guest

Just referred to Dr Brenneke for a

shoulder thanks to list serve rx. He was easy to work with, very professional

and my patient was very pleased.

Kehr

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of AboWoman@...

Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010

8:08 AM

MekaAbou@...;

bluepearl2001@...

Cc:

Subject: Re: Fwd:

Pain

Yes, I know he doesn't do surgeries any

longer. But he's a really good examiner with lots of experience. I've found

that he makes great recommendations for patients who've tried everything.

Sometimes those recommendations are for continued chiro care, other times it's

a surgical correction suggestion or other conservative care to fix a problem.

He always sends a report back to me with the patient. He's been good for those

really tough cases that just don't get well with the usual treatments.

Minga Guerrero DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 10:33:39 P.M.

Pacific Standard Time, MekaAbouAOL writes:

Hey Ann and Minga, Dr.

Puziss stopped doing any surgery a while back, but still does orthopedics

without surgery. Usually does a lot of injections and refers to us or

PT's. I like Dr. Switlyk or Dr. Brenneke for shoulders.

Don White, RN, DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 3:41:17 P.M.

Pacific Standard Time, AboWomanaol writes:

Ann,

I know a wonderful doctor who is kind, knowledgeable

and easy to speak with. Puziss MD(503)646-8995 3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd

Beaverton OR 97005 www.Puziss.com Orthopedics,

specializes in shoulders. I've used him for several patients with great

results.

Minga Guerrero DC

In a message dated 2/8/2010 1:56:59 P.M.

Pacific Standard Time, bluepearl2001cs writes:

Below you will find an email from my

brother, Tom. He had a snowboarding accident...I think about 3 years

ago. Severe A-C separation if I remember correctly. After months of

bracing and some therapy, he submitted to surgery. Again, if I remember

correctly, they shortened the distal end of the clavicle. I can get more

info if you need it.

The long and short of it was that the

surgery failed to improve his situation. He has been on narcotic pain meds

since then and even quit is job as a well-paid welding inspector. Just

couldn't cope with the pain.

Is there a shoulder doc in the house? A shoulder genius somewhere in the

NW.

He live in Colorado Springs. I know he hasn't

exhausted all his resources in CO, but he's hoping this email might generate a

PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION, rather than just

drawing another name out of the hat...

Any help, recommendations, even humor,

will be much appreciated.

Ann

DC

-----Original

Message-----

ann wilson <BluePearl2001cs>

Sent: Mon, Feb 1, 2010 10:52 am

Subject: Pain

Hi Ann,

I'm lookin for some help in finding somebody that

knows what to do about my shoulder.

The Docs. in CO don't know their ass from a hot

rock. They all paint real nice pictures but their ideas and " oh yea

that's what it is " is getting real old. I can go a day or two w/o pain

meds and the pain meds aren't very well any more. The pain is bad enough

to keep me from doing anything I like or want to do, like work which is

really causing problems. Doc. has given me Oxycodone ER # 20, told to take

one in AM and one in PM so I did, they didn't do shit, NOTHING, so I took Two

AM - PM worked fairly well pain was not too bad, I could get out and do

things w/o feeling drugged at all, life was good. When I told the Doc. he

shit his pants and put me back on 10/325 Norco (hydrocodone) takes 4 - 6 per day to

get ANY relief and I'm a walking idiot.

This is ruining my life, I can't take it anymore, I

have a big knot tied in the end of my rope so I can hang on and I WILL but I

need to find a REAL Doc. that can ID the problem and FIX it or at least

make it better. Don't worry about me, Ill

make it. Take some time to think about it. I'm hoping there may be a Doc. in

the NW that knows what he's doing.

Thanks, Love You,

Tom

Guest guest

- Have a look at the following chart on " Funny

Thyroid Function Test Results " . What is your TSH and free T4 result with

your high fT3?

Read the information here http://www.mountain-health.com/articles/is-stress-responsible-for-numbness-and-tingling-in-your-arms-and-legs.html

to see if it helps in any way.

Luv - Sheila

thanks for

answering. Nope, it's not Carpel, though way back when I had this before, that

is what the doc suspected. It's definitely to to with my thyroid and thyroid

meds....but I'm in such a mess with them all that I don't know what to do next.

I've got an appointment with Dr P on the 15th. My last bloods showed that my T3

was high, yet I feel under medicated. I'm not sleeping AT ALL and am now in a

sort of twilight zone due to sleep deprivation. I don't feel hyper though, and

I don't feel that I have RT3 and I don't feel 'adrenaly'. I haven't got a clue

what to do, and today it's not just my hands, but my arms and legs that are

numb.Half term too with both kids.

Thanks for

carin',

julia

No virus

found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.5.437 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2907 - Release Date: 05/31/10

18:25:00

Guest guest

Hi

For anybody taking T3, either synthetic or in natural thyroid

extract, their free T3 will be raised, and if you took the T3 on the morning of

your blood draw, it would quite possibly be over the top of the reference range

- this is why we recommend that you stop all thyroid meds for 24 hours before

the blood draw to test your thyroid function. When making charts like 'Funny

Thyroid Function Tests' they need to take everything into account that could

have the slightest effect, and I think " The acute 'psychiatric disorder'

is there because of the medications that would be involved for anybody suffering

such a disorder, and the effect they could have on thyroid function " - so

I wouldn't worry about that. A suppressed TSH is also expected in anybody

taking any form of T3.

Luv - Sheila

sorry that

it's taken me a while to answer your post and thank you for the 'funny thyroid

function test results' chart.

Like an idiot I

forgot to write down my T4 result when I saw the endo... though I do remember

thinking that it was ok.I did manage to write down everything

else. My TSH is 0.03 (0.03 - 3.94) my T3 is 8.3 (2.1 - 6.3). All other blood work was good.

I'm not

entirely sure how to interpret the chart in my case.... I'm assuming it's line

4 which suggests resistance to thyroid hormone. Do I need to follow up all

those other clinical examples ??? The acute 'psychiatric disorder' is a bit

worrying. I will say that I have had acute stress at home however

which has made me very fearful.

thank you,

julia

No virus

found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.5.437 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2911 - Release Date: 06/01/10

18:25:00

Guest guest

The pain is not as bad but I just wonder when it will stop hurting. I know it

is different for each individual but it has been 7 weeks since my " new knee " and

the burning pain continues. My knee is still pretty stiff and I've tried to do

what the therapist and Dr told me to do. I might not be walking enough. How

much do most of you walk? And, are you able to get by with OTC pain meds?

SherryHH