Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dede,

I have also had it in my foot where a stretched out and it my foot

sort of got stuck like that it was a horrible horrible painful

cramp. I had to rub it out with my hand. Has happened in the middle

of the night before too.

I know it can be implant sickness but I am also thinking it has to do

with my autoimmune system. I just don't know.

I will rest up this weekend. I realize I am only 2 weeks post-op and

I did work and entire 40 hour week and had several stressful days at

work.

Thanks for the prayers. I need them :)

Lynn

-- In , DGRAHAMA@... wrote:

>

> Lynn ~

> I have had that in my hands, but it has been awhile. I even used

to drop

> things I was holding, and couldnt stop it. My hands only do it

occasionally

> now.

> I get the cramps and the weird spams of my feet pretty often now,

and my

> toes go out of joint, and it is hard for them to go back. On a

bad day of it,

> it is bad all day. On a good day, might not have it at all. It

is very

> unusual and strange feeling as well as painful.

> I am not sure exactly what it is. I used to refer to it as I have

a short

> circuit in my brain........ I have neuropathy, and I am not sure

if that is

> associated with it or not. I have permanent numb spots here and

there all

> over me.

> God Bless you Lynn ~ you are in my prayers. Get lots of rest this

weekend.

> Love D

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's free at

http://www.aol.com.

>

Guest guest

June,.....That is interesting. I hope someone can find out, T

>

> While at the doctor's office today, another patient was chatting and

I heard

> her say her husband was getting a partial knee replacement? What

would this

> be?

>

> Hugs

> June

>

Guest guest

It is a control issue....and financial gain..........greed..........etc...See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

This is certainly something to be concerned about Lynn, but I think because you are explanted, you will begin to see this dissipate. I had some terrifying neurological experiences myself (once woke up with my entire right are devoid of any feeling at all), and all my symptoms are gone now. I also had a few episodes where I thought I might have had mini-strokes, because my brain just sort of "shut down" for a second and I thought I would pass out. It usually happened in the afternoon or evening when I was sitting in a chair. Scared me to death! This was after I had an MRI of my brain and the doctor told me it was normal, even though the report found some abnormalities. Stupid doctors. They always downplay everything. Have hope that you will get better and all of this stuff will go away. We don't know for sure, but if it gets alot worse, you can get tests done. For

now, try not to get freaked out about it (I know it is alot easier to say than to do.), but take necessary precautions if you think you need to get medical attention. Pattyspinkscl <spinkscl@...> wrote: Have any of you ever had weakness in your hand to the point where you couldn't write. It is temporary. I have only had it happen a couple of times, it last maybe 5 minutes tops. My right hand was so weak that I could not hold the pen to write. It was as if my brain and hand were having a

disconnect. I tried to force myself and my writing looked like a little kids or like I was writing with my left hand. Just a question... again, this only happened like two or three times, maybe four in the last few years. The reason I am concerned is because this is the hand I have the cramping or claw like clench. Thanks all,Lynn

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Sorry, that should have read my entire right ARMTricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: This is certainly something to be concerned about Lynn, but I think because you are explanted, you will begin to see this dissipate. I had some terrifying neurological experiences myself (once woke up with my entire right are devoid of any feeling at all), and all my symptoms are gone now. I also had a few episodes where I thought I might have had mini-strokes, because my brain just

sort of "shut down" for a second and I thought I would pass out. It usually happened in the afternoon or evening when I was sitting in a chair. Scared me to death! This was after I had an MRI of my brain and the doctor told me it was normal, even though the report found some abnormalities. Stupid doctors. They always downplay everything. Have hope that you will get better and all of this stuff will go away. We don't know for sure, but if it gets alot worse, you can get tests done. For now, try not to get freaked out about it (I know it is alot easier to say than to do.), but take necessary precautions if you think you need to get medical attention. Pattyspinkscl <spinkscl > wrote: Have any of you ever had weakness in your hand to the point

where you couldn't write. It is temporary. I have only had it happen a couple of times, it last maybe 5 minutes tops. My right hand was so weak that I could not hold the pen to write. It was as if my brain and hand were having a disconnect. I tried to force myself and my writing looked like a little kids or like I was writing with my left hand. Just a question... again, this only happened like two or three times, maybe four in the last few years. The reason I am concerned is because this is the hand I have the cramping or claw like clench. Thanks all,Lynn Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Thanks Patty.

If it happens again, I may seek health. For now I will pray that it

went away with the implants.

I agree though, it is very scary. I can't imagine the things you

have been through. To be told the MRI was normal when there were

truly abnormalities. It doesn't even make sense to me how doctors

can be so unethical.

Lynn

> Have any of you ever had weakness in your hand to the

point where you

> couldn't write. It is temporary. I have only had it happen a couple

> of times, it last maybe 5 minutes tops. My right hand was so weak

that

> I could not hold the pen to write. It was as if my brain and hand

were

> having a disconnect. I tried to force myself and my writing looked

> like a little kids or like I was writing with my left hand.

>

> Just a question... again, this only happened like two or three

times,

> maybe four in the last few years. The reason I am concerned is

because

> this is the hand I have the cramping or claw like clench.

>

> Thanks all,

>

> Lynn

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>

Guest guest

Hi Ladies, Something interesting I have noticed over the past few days since I had my fall... I have a concussion and have had a CT scan to ensure there is no serious head injury, but I have been experiencing of what I previously called "panic attacks" almost constantly, this has been my main symptoms of hitting my head. I have these intense dizzy spells where I feel like I am going to faint/vomit/lose conciousness. My legs are weak and shake, as do my hands...even sitting and laying down doesn't help. I feel like my head is swimming, like vertigo, it is very hard to function. The interesting thing is that now that I have jolted my brain, spine, nervous system, this is happening ALOT, eventhough it is the same thing I experienced occasionally for years.. This tells me that there must be a neurological connection to these symptoms and our implants. Sorry if this isn't

making alot of sense.. I hope it does! Thought that some of you might have further insights or advice to reducing these scary symptoms. Katy:)Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: This is certainly something to be concerned about Lynn, but I think because you are explanted, you will begin to see this dissipate. I had some terrifying neurological experiences myself (once woke up with my entire right are devoid of any feeling at all), and all my symptoms are gone

now. I also had a few episodes where I thought I might have had mini-strokes, because my brain just sort of "shut down" for a second and I thought I would pass out. It usually happened in the afternoon or evening when I was sitting in a chair. Scared me to death! This was after I had an MRI of my brain and the doctor told me it was normal, even though the report found some abnormalities. Stupid doctors. They always downplay everything. Have hope that you will get better and all of this stuff will go away. We don't know for sure, but if it gets alot worse, you can get tests done. For now, try not to get freaked out about it (I know it is alot easier to say than to do.), but take necessary precautions if you think you need to get medical attention. Pattyspinkscl <spinkscl > wrote: Have any of you ever had weakness in your hand to the point where you couldn't write. It is temporary. I have only had it happen a couple of times, it last maybe 5 minutes tops. My right hand was so weak that I could not hold the pen to write. It was as if my brain and hand were having a disconnect. I tried to force myself and my writing looked like a little kids or like I was writing with my left hand. Just a question... again, this only happened like two or three times, maybe four in the last few years. The reason I am concerned is because this is the hand I have the cramping or claw like clench. Thanks all,Lynn Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

Katy,

You might want to do an EEG. Measures brain

waves, often spots neurological anomalies.

Lynda

At 11:08 AM 4/30/2007, you wrote:

>Hi Ladies,

>

>Something interesting I have noticed over the

>past few days since I had my fall... I have a

>concussion and have had a CT scan to ensure

>there is no serious head injury, but I have been

>experiencing of what I previously called " panic

>attacks " almost constantly, this has been my main symptoms of hitting my head.

>

>I have these intense dizzy spells where I feel

>like I am going to faint/vomit/lose

>conciousness. My legs are weak and shake, as do

>my hands...even sitting and laying down doesn't

>help. I feel like my head is swimming, like

>vertigo, it is very hard to function. The

>interesting thing is that now that I have jolted

>my brain, spine, nervous system, this is

>happening ALOT, eventhough it is the same thing

>I experienced occasionally for years.. This

>tells me that there must be a neurological

>connection to these symptoms and our implants.

>

>Sorry if this isn't making alot of sense.. I

>hope it does! Thought that some of you might

>have further insights or advice to reducing these scary symptoms.

>

>Katy:)

>

>Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote:

>This is certainly something to be concerned

>about Lynn, but I think because you are

>explanted, you will begin to see this

>dissipate. I had some terrifying neurological

>experiences myself (once woke up with my entire

>right are devoid of any feeling at all), and all my symptoms are gone now.

>

>I also had a few episodes where I thought I

>might have had mini-strokes, because my brain

>just sort of " shut down " for a second and I

>thought I would pass out. It usually happened

>in the afternoon or evening when I was sitting

>in a chair. Scared me to death! This was after

>I had an MRI of my brain and the doctor told me

>it was normal, even though the report found some

>abnormalities. Stupid doctors. They always downplay everything.

>

>Have hope that you will get better and all of

>this stuff will go away. We don't know for sure,

>but if it gets alot worse, you can get tests

>done. For now, try not to get freaked out about

>it (I know it is alot easier to say than to

>do.), but take necessary precautions if you

>think you need to get medical attention.

>Patty

>

>spinkscl <spinkscl@...> wrote:

>Have any of you ever had weakness in your hand to the point where you

>couldn't write. It is temporary. I have only had it happen a couple

>of times, it last maybe 5 minutes tops. My right hand was so weak that

>I could not hold the pen to write. It was as if my brain and hand were

>having a disconnect. I tried to force myself and my writing looked

>like a little kids or like I was writing with my left hand.

>

>Just a question... again, this only happened like two or three times,

>maybe four in the last few years. The reason I am concerned is because

>this is the hand I have the cramping or claw like clench.

>

>Thanks all,

>

>Lynn

>

>

>

>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

>Check out

><http://us.rd./evt=48245/*http://autos./new_cars.html;_ylc=X3\

oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->new

>cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>Ask a question on any topic and get answers from

>real people. <http://ca.answers.>Go to Answers.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Lynda, I'm going to go back to the Dr. this week if these symptoms don't pass. I hurt my spine, so am wondering if there is just swelling all the way up my back and in my head.. Who knows, I am so cloudy now I can barely type, but I will keep you posted! Katy:)Lynda <coss@...> wrote: Katy,You might want to do an EEG. Measures brain waves, often spots neurological anomalies.LyndaAt 11:08 AM 4/30/2007, you

wrote:>Hi Ladies,>>Something interesting I have noticed over the >past few days since I had my fall... I have a >concussion and have had a CT scan to ensure >there is no serious head injury, but I have been >experiencing of what I previously called "panic >attacks" almost constantly, this has been my main symptoms of hitting my head.>>I have these intense dizzy spells where I feel >like I am going to faint/vomit/lose >conciousness. My legs are weak and shake, as do >my hands...even sitting and laying down doesn't >help. I feel like my head is swimming, like >vertigo, it is very hard to function. The >interesting thing is that now that I have jolted >my brain, spine, nervous system, this is >happening ALOT, eventhough it is the same thing >I experienced occasionally for years.. This >tells me that there must be a neurological

>connection to these symptoms and our implants.>>Sorry if this isn't making alot of sense.. I >hope it does! Thought that some of you might >have further insights or advice to reducing these scary symptoms.>>Katy:)>>Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401 > wrote:>This is certainly something to be concerned >about Lynn, but I think because you are >explanted, you will begin to see this >dissipate. I had some terrifying neurological >experiences myself (once woke up with my entire >right are devoid of any feeling at all), and all my symptoms are gone now.>>I also had a few episodes where I thought I >might have had mini-strokes, because my brain >just sort of "shut down" for a second and I >thought I would pass out. It usually happened >in the afternoon or evening when I

was sitting >in a chair. Scared me to death! This was after >I had an MRI of my brain and the doctor told me >it was normal, even though the report found some >abnormalities. Stupid doctors. They always downplay everything.>>Have hope that you will get better and all of >this stuff will go away. We don't know for sure, >but if it gets alot worse, you can get tests >done. For now, try not to get freaked out about >it (I know it is alot easier to say than to >do.), but take necessary precautions if you >think you need to get medical attention.>Patty>>spinkscl <spinkscl > wrote:>Have any of you ever had weakness in your hand to the point where you>couldn't write. It is temporary. I have only had it happen a couple>of times, it last maybe 5 minutes tops. My right hand was so weak

that>I could not hold the pen to write. It was as if my brain and hand were>having a disconnect. I tried to force myself and my writing looked>like a little kids or like I was writing with my left hand.>>Just a question... again, this only happened like two or three times,>maybe four in the last few years. The reason I am concerned is because>this is the hand I have the cramping or claw like clench.>>Thanks all,>>Lynn>>>>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?>Check out ><http://us.rd./evt=48245/*http://autos./new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->new

>cars at Autos.>>>>Ask a question on any topic and get answers from >real people. <http://ca.answers.>Go to Answers.>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Guest guest

Hi Gail,

Demyelenating neuropathy means CMT Type 1, meaning the problem is in

the myelin wrapping around the nerves; Axonal neuropathy means CMT

Type 2, where the problem lies within the nerve itself. That is a very

short, simple description. Not sure what you are asking for in your

question, but the EMG/NCV test results can pinpoint either Type 1 or

2. Within those 2 classes, there are many " subtypes " which are more

correctly diagnosed with the DNA blood sampling tests. Here's a link

showing all the CMT/HMSN " types " so you can see what's 1 and 2.

http://www.neuro.wustl.edu/neuromuscular/time/hmsn.html

~ Gretchen

Guest guest

Definitely, in my opinion, ask that she be tested with a Western Blot for

Lyme, preferably at a qualified lab like Igenix. I was misdiagnosed with

Lupus, Rheumatoid, and suspected MS. However, since testing for Lyme and with

Lyme treatment. I have seen considerable improvement. I don't know of any

local hospitals in my area who have a good test for Lyme. As far as I know,

even

hospitals like Mayo lack a sufficient test for Lyme. Good luck. It's a

mine field when searching for answers.

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Guest guest

-C reactive protein (CRP)

-sed rate

-and anti CCP antibodies

couldn't hurt to ask for a Lyme test too.

I hope she feels better, Kate

rheumatic Question

My 21 year old daughter told me since yesterday her arms from the elbow

down are sore and she can't lift them above her head to put her hair in

a ponytail. She also says that two fingers on her left hand and one on

her right are sore around the knuckles. What should I have her tested

for. Any names of tests besides RA RF and ANA? We are going to doc on

Saturday.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

http://search./search?fr=oni_on_mail & p=summer+activities+for+kids & cs=bz

Guest guest

CPK should be tested too, this will test to see if there is any muscle atrophy.

I have the same problem with pulling my hair back.

Fair <kalfoley@...> wrote: -C reactive protein (CRP)

-sed rate

-and anti CCP antibodies

couldn't hurt to ask for a Lyme test too.

I hope she feels better, Kate

rheumatic Question

My 21 year old daughter told me since yesterday her arms from the elbow

down are sore and she can't lift them above her head to put her hair in

a ponytail. She also says that two fingers on her left hand and one on

her right are sore around the knuckles. What should I have her tested

for. Any names of tests besides RA RF and ANA? We are going to doc on

Saturday.

Thanks

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

http://search./search?fr=oni_on_mail & p=summer+activities+for+kids & cs=bz

Guest guest

Have you asked a dentist about your jaw? Maybe it is TMJ or something...

I think the back and leg pain could be the RA but not sure about the jaw.

Good luck and hope you feel better.

Joy

Angie <angie-long@...> wrote:

I guys i have a question I have been stuggling with severe pain

maily legs, back and jaw. some nights i can't eat because the jaw

hurts so much other nights i eat and i either get severe nausua or i

throw up I have lost about 18 pounds in the last month because of

this. Is this normal when I mentioned the problem to the doctor over

the phone he thinks it is from the pain level that is making me sick

I need to figure something out as I am beginning to feel worse and

worse Please let me know if anyone else has had this problem or if

you have any suggestions that might help.

THanks

Angie

Guest guest

when i saw my rhuemy at the beginning of the month he said he felt

it was all related to the ra DIdn't think it was tmj because its

just in one jaw haven't talked to a dentist as a really don't have

one or dental insurance THanks for replying

ANgie

> I guys i have a question I have been stuggling with

severe pain

> maily legs, back and jaw. some nights i can't eat because the jaw

> hurts so much other nights i eat and i either get severe nausua or

i

> throw up I have lost about 18 pounds in the last month because of

> this. Is this normal when I mentioned the problem to the doctor

over

> the phone he thinks it is from the pain level that is making me

sick

> I need to figure something out as I am beginning to feel worse and

> worse Please let me know if anyone else has had this problem or if

> you have any suggestions that might help.

>

> THanks

> Angie

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Angie wrote:

>

> >I guys i have a question I have been stuggling with severe pain

> hurts so much

>

I'm sure I read that RA can cause jaw pain. Sounds like the doc needs

to give you some good pain meds or something to control the

inflammation. What drugs are you taking?

Nina

Guest guest

I am currently on ultram 1 to 2 tablets every 12 hours as needed for

pain, 3 mg prednisone a day, 1 10 mg of flexeral a night, and 18 mg

of methotrexate a week.

> >

> > >I guys i have a question I have been stuggling with severe pain

> > maily legs, back and jaw. some nights i can't eat because the jaw

> > hurts so much

> >

>

>

>

>

> I'm sure I read that RA can cause jaw pain. Sounds like the doc

needs

> to give you some good pain meds or something to control the

> inflammation. What drugs are you taking?

>

> Nina

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Angie,

I would have to agree with the girls, it's TMJ. I had it too, and

only in one jaw. What type of doc do you see? Before being diagnosed

with RA, I was having the extreme pain in the jaw, and a (ear, nose,

throat,) specialist sure helped me out. No way too lose weight, sorry

your feeling so badly. It sounds like you need a new doctor. Call

them back tomorrow, and see if they will help you, if not find another

source. Hugs, Tawny

>

> I guys i have a question I have been stuggling with severe pain

> hurts so much other nights i eat and i either get severe nausua or i

over

sick

>

> THanks

> Angie

>

Guest guest

Angie, I have often had pain in my jaw with my RA. Thankfully not for a little

while now, but I understand how debilitating it is. I kept thinking, " Oh my

God, if I can't talk on top of everything else " . Hang in there, since I have

got my meds going the jaw thing has settled down.

Take care

Pennie in Australia

[ ] Re: question

when i saw my rhuemy at the beginning of the month he said he felt

it was all related to the ra DIdn't think it was tmj because its

just in one jaw haven't talked to a dentist as a really don't have

one or dental insurance THanks for replying

ANgie

> I guys i have a question I have been stuggling with

severe pain

> hurts so much other nights i eat and i either get severe nausua or

i

over

sick

>

> THanks

> Angie

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Here's one more thought...

My daughter has scleroderma, and before she was diagnosed, a dentist

told her that her jaw pain was TMJ. She went to a specialist and

found out that it wasn't -- her pain was the result of the scleroderma

Take care,

> >

> > I guys i have a question I have been stuggling with severe pain

> > maily legs, back and jaw. some nights i can't eat because the

jaw

> > hurts so much other nights i eat and i either get severe nausua

or i

> > throw up I have lost about 18 pounds in the last month because

of

> > this. Is this normal when I mentioned the problem to the doctor

> over

> > the phone he thinks it is from the pain level that is making me

> sick

> > I need to figure something out as I am beginning to feel worse

and

> > worse Please let me know if anyone else has had this problem or

if

> > you have any suggestions that might help.

> >

> > THanks

> > Angie

> >

>

Guest guest

Angie wrote:

>

> >I am currently on ultram 1 to 2 tablets every 12 hours as needed for

> pain, 3 mg prednisone a day, 1 10 mg of flexeral a night, and 18 mg

> of methotrexate a week.

>

Ultram isn't much of a pain killer. I'd sure talk to the doc about the

jaw pain. It could be the RA and he might to adjust your meds.

Nina

Guest guest

Ultrams always made me sick, and I have a bunch of them.. seems like

they give me huge scripts of stuff I cant take more than one of.. Does

the flexeral help? I was thinking about requesting some for the muscle

spasms I keep getting...

Kerry

Guest guest

~kerry~ wrote:

>

> >Ultrams always made me sick, and I have a bunch of them.. seems like

> they give me huge scripts of stuff I cant take more than one of.. Does

> the flexeral help? I was thinking about requesting some for the muscle

> spasms I keep getting...

>

I took flexaril years ago and had no problems with it.

Nina

Guest guest

Dennis in Eastexas

" It's not Rocket Surgery "

Re: [ ] Re: question

>

>

>> Ultrams always made me sick, and I have a bunch of them.. seems like

>> they give me huge scripts of stuff I cant take more than one of.. Does

>> the flexeral help? I was thinking about requesting some for the muscle

>> spasms I keep getting...

>>

>> Kerry

>

>

Guest guest

Sandy ~

I thought one day, imagine that, and I thought if everyone would write up a letter just telling about their journey with implants, that we could establish a day that is ours. I made up a list of contacts for us to all do a mass mail out on the day we choose to do it. Please copy the list and keep it for the date we select.

: Nice list, huh? Write an E-Mail Message to Congress, the President and the Media!here are other great contacts President@...

first.lady@...

vice.president@...

mrs.cheney@...

viewer@...

atc@...

Today@...

Dateline@...

weekendtoday@...

nightly@.../

mtp@...

hardball@...

Live@...

comments@...

drudge@...

Talkback@...

crossfire@...

cnnandco@...

editor@...

questions@...

60m@...

2020@...

dearjenny@... MSFoundation@...

questionsforgreg@....

correspondence@...

editors@...

backtalk@...

letters@...

letters@...

letters@...

letters@...

insight@...

letters@...

letters@...

nated@...

iht@...

editor@...

letter.editor@...

jfarah@...

akstar@...

meredith_oakley@...

letters@...

opinion@...

letters@...

editrib@...

htimes@...

letters@...

letters@...

letters@...

letters@...

letters@...

SacGazette@...

letters@...

editor@...

letters@...

editor@...

wptnews@...

letters@...

letter@...

dcook@...

njletter@...

HeraldEd@...

letters@...

tribletters@...

editor.letters@...

letters@...

jrnledit@...

conedit@...

letters@...

letters@...

letters@...

fencepost@...

tribletter@...

NewsEditor@...

letters@...

bbankston@...

feedback@...

letterstoeditor@...

letters@...

timesnews@...

bdnmail@...

letters@...

letters@...

edit1@...

speakup@...

letterch@...

letters@...

letters@...

letters@...

glauby@...

oped@...

TheUL@...

yourview@...

opinion@...

letters@...

voicers@...

letters@...

letters@...

Inquirer.Opinion@...

letters@...

editor@...

ceikamp@...

editor@...

letters@...

edletter@...

pathfind@...

letters@...

letters@...

viewpoints@...

letters@...

letters@...

letters@...

letters@...

letters@...

bfreepress@...

editpage@...

editor@...

leted@...

editors@...

leadertelegram@...

editor@...

letters@...

chuck@...

mail@...

john@...

me@...

belling@...

gra@...

radio@...

bq@...

larry@...

roger@...

guntalk@...

roger@...

hhewitt@...

FRAFF@...

rush@...

bob.mohan@...

chuckm@...

jill@...

jpa@...

pov@...

quinn@...

drshow@...

lroberts@...

michaelsavage@...

wxyt@...

dickstaub@...

Talkback@...

journal@...

wilbur@...

wilkow@...

A site to get local government for each state....: Complete E-Mail Addresses for Congress, Senate, Governors & State Legislators

E-MAIL THE PRODUCERS Opra Winfrey Form to fill out

press@... Opra's oxygen station, you can do several but in the subject line put the names of the different talk show hosts: Tyra Banks

Ellen Degeneras

Sue Johanson.........just gotta love her......

Opra

Opra after the show

See what's free at AOL.com.