Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

... my name is Joaquin (achon), Im going to Milwaukee,

are u LP ?

I would like to know about u !

cheers !

Correo

Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis!

Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol./

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

Great Aggi,

I will have been on the diet for 6 weeks by the time I see my Dr. I hope he'll put me on anti-fungals as I would love to add semi-antifungal foods back into my diet. Still progressing here:)

I really believe the fungus smell attracts those critters. I even think the gel-like things suck it out of the skin as I got round holes where they had stuck to me.

Love and light,

From: Aggi <aggi_assmann@...>Subject: Hi !bird mites Date: Monday, July 4, 2011, 11:08 PM

How are you doing ? Sounds pretty good as I keep reading all the updates here. Do not always have the time to post, but am always interested in how you guys are doing.Just needed to tell you that I do believe in your diet now ! Didn't feel any difference the first couple of days, but I feel it is kicking in now. The mites seem to have minor interest in biting me or hanging out on me. Cannot always maintain the diet as strict as I would like to, especially when I am working and there is nothing right on offer.But still trying my best. Sometimes I eat veggies only, or just a big salad. Always feeling a bit hungry as my body is not used to going w/o carb's, but one gets used to it. And it does help ! So again, thank you for this great advice.If you read my second update on the dutchy's you'll see for yourself, that I am doing pretty well lately... and yes, I feel like you waking up in the morning now, thinking "Life is good", not

wonderful, but good means already something to me :-)

Guest guest

I forgot to mention. The diet did not show any great results for me until week 3-4. That's when I realized it was really doing something. My system must have been really gummed-up.

Love and light,

From: Aggi <aggi_assmann@...>Subject: Hi !bird mites Date: Monday, July 4, 2011, 11:08 PM

How are you doing ? Sounds pretty good as I keep reading all the updates here. Do not always have the time to post, but am always interested in how you guys are doing.Just needed to tell you that I do believe in your diet now ! Didn't feel any difference the first couple of days, but I feel it is kicking in now. The mites seem to have minor interest in biting me or hanging out on me. Cannot always maintain the diet as strict as I would like to, especially when I am working and there is nothing right on offer.But still trying my best. Sometimes I eat veggies only, or just a big salad. Always feeling a bit hungry as my body is not used to going w/o carb's, but one gets used to it. And it does help ! So again, thank you for this great advice.If you read my second update on the dutchy's you'll see for yourself, that I am doing pretty well lately... and yes, I feel like you waking up in the morning now, thinking "Life is good", not

wonderful, but good means already something to me :-)