RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: varhope values and calibration issues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Somehow we are missing the main point here. This was a specific issue we were discussing and we've turned it into a full discussion of the use of Calibration. So if we want to discuss the full issue here are some things to think about.

How many of you have been to Prof. 's lectures (more than one time?) If you have, you will find that the answer he gives depends on the question that is asked. And it may appear to be contradicting if you do not think about the wording of the question. Bill, believes there should be options; that is why we have so much to work with. There are many ways to view this topic on Calibration...here are but a few.

First, is what would we like from the client? We want his first answer to the five items within the test box that are being used during the calibration.

Second, Can we always use the standard answer for the best work on our client during a session? No, Some clients are resistant and if we can change their stress level (standard biofeedback) by meditation or positive thought, then sometimes we can recalibrate and they will connect better to the device and work much easier for the session.

Third, Why are we able to use this option on the device to re-do the calibration? Because most things within the program are able to be done in different ways, depending on the situation of the client.

Fourth, Should what we do during the learning stages of our device to answer our own questions should be used on our clients? Not always, and this is a prime example. You can use a fake name (test subject or even yourself as I'm sure many of us have done) and do this investigation on how the Demographic scores affect things like the calibration, Varhope, and Test. It is part of the learning process so you understand the fundamentals of the program...but remember...the Demographics was put there for a reason and is not to be ignored, it is part of the lifestyle change process of your client and is very important. If you do not trust my comment on that just ask Bill that question.

Fifth, Do I re-calibrate my clients? Very rarely, because after years of doing this work I know the ways that help the most for my people and that is to make them comfortable BEFORE I begin so that the Calibration works as well as it can.

Sixth, What happens when someone is resistant or EXTREMELY stressed? The device may tell you it is having difficulty in calibrating, it may tell you that therapy for this client may be dangerous today (meaning they may need other forms of help first such as mediating or cleansing). The machine might strobe (start flashing) and not let you proceed, in this case the client's resistance is so great they have actually unconsciously shut down the program. You might start with a number like 68 where you should understand you have two options. 1 work as is and know that everything you do will be very slow and probably trying to recalibrate during each therapy, or 2, try and recalibrate after calming your client and see if they will now work better.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: Kathy <kathyqx@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 1:06:41 PMSubject: Re: varhope values

There is a difference in testing someone which is the most stressful and calibration.

Calibration is done at the beginning of the session and if someone is a bit more difficult may not calibrate well. You can ask them to relax and think of something positive and re-calibrate to bring up the number. We also may loose our calibration during our work. You will often see a red bar come up on your screen saying "Recalibrating" . If we crash our system for any reason, we will re-calibrate, but not re-test before we begin again.

But, that is not the reason for this post. The answer below was for someone who does not understand how the Demographic numbers play into the issues of how the machine interprets things along with with the clients intent, attitude, and how receptive they are to the work we are hoping to do with them. This is not something you do with every client, it was a way for a new person to begin to understand the functioning of the device and why client attitude is important as well as how we deal with their questions. But, to answer questions first you need the knowledge of why. The answer below was for doing a test subject, to know how to change the calibration after doing a modification of the demographics on this person to see how that persons numbers changed by what you had put into the field. Again it is only part of what changes the VARHOPE scores, their attitude and willingness to use the device and their trust

or belief will affect it also.

If you are doing a client, should you be happy with the calibration score if it came up at 79? My preference is to attempt to improve it by relaxing my client so that the therapies will work better and easier, this is done by increasing the calibration. Where we look at the first number is when we are working with individual reactivity, where the clients response to a tested item is taken by the first value.

I hope that makes it easier to understand why were were playing with the calibration as we were for this specific issue.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: Branco <sciosubspace@ hotmail.com>SCIO EPFX <qxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.com>Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:57:19 PMSubject: RE: varhope values

Correct me if I am wrong. Professor W. as said that calibrating once is the right thing to do, and attempts at getting higher Calibration % is not necessary. When Calibrating the SCIO sends a combination of special frequencies with the intention to get a definite reaction, to repeatedly calibrate stresses the Clients unduly. Be happy with the first attempt. I believe that repeatedly calibrating is an attempt from the practitioner rational conscious mind to get (more is better) in the box mind set.Announcement:HelloI want to bring to your attention the Device SCIO/EPFX, a truly amazing Analyzing and Treatment System that will greatly enhance your practice and the life of your patients/clients.Please take a minute and visit our website, www.quantumedical.

de in English.Contact me on this email for further details without compromise, Thank you.QuantuMedical Ltd. Branco LCPH London MARH UK FBIH ILQBT

Baseler Straße 12

D-12205 Berlin

Tel.: +49 30 3010 1163

Mobile: +49 176 2079 6804

http://www.quantume dical.de http://www.sciosan. com

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.

If you are not the addressee it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.

qxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comFrom: kathyqxsbcglobal (DOT) netDate: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:31:23 -0800Subject: Re: varhope values

The calibration is adjusted by Search and clear field anomalies and then Adjust Calibration this gives the numbers you want to see under the Body Electric Stress Parameters.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: parthenis <parthenis (DOT) com>qxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comSent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:36:35 AMSubject: Re: varhope values

Kathy, I tried doing what you suggested but when I went back to calibration I could not find a way to recalibrate, the message was that I have already done calibration and I should proceed to test. Is there some other place for recalibration?Thank youEleni-- In qxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.com, Kathy <kathyqx@... > wrote:>> In reply to " yr suggestion how to test and find out how each element in > demographics affect the numbers is very interesting. But can you do > the calibration and test again and again? I thought you have to wait > 48 hours before you tested again." > > You would not be testing each time. Remember the calibration is what gives the VARHOPE scores. You

would only go in change the Demographics (be sure to modify and save) and then recalibrate. This is not the hard part on the body electric. Remember the system is recalibrating throughout the whole session (remember the long red bar which showes up). The VARHOPE score is then accessible within the Calibration page under "Body Electric Stress Parameters". By no means will you do a test with this process.> > Yours in Health,> Kathy> > > > > > >

Click here for FREE customisable desktop wallpapers. Get them Now!

Guest guest

I forgot to mention that when I run the machine for Prof at trainings and for classes, he looks at the calibration score to see their resistance and then decides if he wants it higher, and their are times we do it again to increase it. (Esp. when you consider the person is sitting in front of an audience and may be very nervous.)

Remember too, we had to manually get this number up in the earlier years, we had little choice since it often was in the 50-60 range, but to do it more than one time. When fast track was first being used because it was not as good as it is now, it also was repeated often. So I'm thankful things have become easier.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: Kathy <kathyqx@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:33:27 AMSubject: Re: varhope values and calibration issues

Somehow we are missing the main point here. This was a specific issue we were discussing and we've turned it into a full discussion of the use of Calibration. So if we want to discuss the full issue here are some things to think about.

How many of you have been to Prof. 's lectures (more than one time?) If you have, you will find that the answer he gives depends on the question that is asked. And it may appear to be contradicting if you do not think about the wording of the question. Bill, believes there should be options; that is why we have so much to work with. There are many ways to view this topic on Calibration...here are but a few.

First, is what would we like from the client? We want his first answer to the five items within the test box that are being used during the calibration.

Second, Can we always use the standard answer for the best work on our client during a session? No, Some clients are resistant and if we can change their stress level (standard biofeedback) by meditation or positive thought, then sometimes we can recalibrate and they will connect better to the device and work much easier for the session.

Third, Why are we able to use this option on the device to re-do the calibration? Because most things within the program are able to be done in different ways, depending on the situation of the client.

Fourth, Should what we do during the learning stages of our device to answer our own questions should be used on our clients? Not always, and this is a prime example. You can use a fake name (test subject or even yourself as I'm sure many of us have done) and do this investigation on how the Demographic scores affect things like the calibration, Varhope, and Test. It is part of the learning process so you understand the fundamentals of the program...but remember...the Demographics was put there for a reason and is not to be ignored, it is part of the lifestyle change process of your client and is very important. If you do not trust my comment on that just ask Bill that question.

Fifth, Do I re-calibrate my clients? Very rarely, because after years of doing this work I know the ways that help the most for my people and that is to make them comfortable BEFORE I begin so that the Calibration works as well as it can.

Sixth, What happens when someone is resistant or EXTREMELY stressed? The device may tell you it is having difficulty in calibrating, it may tell you that therapy for this client may be dangerous today (meaning they may need other forms of help first such as mediating or cleansing). The machine might strobe (start flashing) and not let you proceed, in this case the client's resistance is so great they have actually unconsciously shut down the program. You might start with a number like 68 where you should understand you have two options. 1 work as is and know that everything you do will be very slow and probably trying to recalibrate during each therapy, or 2, try and recalibrate after calming your client and see if they will now work better.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: Kathy <kathyqx@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 1:06:41 PMSubject: Re: varhope values

There is a difference in testing someone which is the most stressful and calibration.

Calibration is done at the beginning of the session and if someone is a bit more difficult may not calibrate well. You can ask them to relax and think of something positive and re-calibrate to bring up the number. We also may loose our calibration during our work. You will often see a red bar come up on your screen saying "Recalibrating" . If we crash our system for any reason, we will re-calibrate, but not re-test before we begin again.

But, that is not the reason for this post. The answer below was for someone who does not understand how the Demographic numbers play into the issues of how the machine interprets things along with with the clients intent, attitude, and how receptive they are to the work we are hoping to do with them. This is not something you do with every client, it was a way for a new person to begin to understand the functioning of the device and why client attitude is important as well as how we deal with their questions. But, to answer questions first you need the knowledge of why. The answer below was for doing a test subject, to know how to change the calibration after doing a modification of the demographics on this person to see how that persons numbers changed by what you had put into the field. Again it is only part of what changes the VARHOPE scores, their attitude and willingness to use the device and their trust

or belief will affect it also.

If you are doing a client, should you be happy with the calibration score if it came up at 79? My preference is to attempt to improve it by relaxing my client so that the therapies will work better and easier, this is done by increasing the calibration. Where we look at the first number is when we are working with individual reactivity, where the clients response to a tested item is taken by the first value.

I hope that makes it easier to understand why were were playing with the calibration as we were for this specific issue.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: Branco <sciosubspace@ hotmail.com>SCIO EPFX <qxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.com>Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:57:19 PMSubject: RE: varhope values

Correct me if I am wrong. Professor W. as said that calibrating once is the right thing to do, and attempts at getting higher Calibration % is not necessary. When Calibrating the SCIO sends a combination of special frequencies with the intention to get a definite reaction, to repeatedly calibrate stresses the Clients unduly. Be happy with the first attempt. I believe that repeatedly calibrating is an attempt from the practitioner rational conscious mind to get (more is better) in the box mind set.Announcement:HelloI want to bring to your attention the Device SCIO/EPFX, a truly amazing Analyzing and Treatment System that will greatly enhance your practice and the life of your patients/clients.Please take a minute and visit our website, www.quantumedical.

de in English.Contact me on this email for further details without compromise, Thank you.QuantuMedical Ltd. Branco LCPH London MARH UK FBIH ILQBT

Baseler Straße 12

D-12205 Berlin

Tel.: +49 30 3010 1163

Mobile: +49 176 2079 6804

http://www.quantume dical.de http://www.sciosan. com

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.

If you are not the addressee it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.

qxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comFrom: kathyqxsbcglobal (DOT) netDate: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:31:23 -0800Subject: Re: varhope values

The calibration is adjusted by Search and clear field anomalies and then Adjust Calibration this gives the numbers you want to see under the Body Electric Stress Parameters.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: parthenis <parthenis (DOT) com>qxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.comSent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:36:35 AMSubject: Re: varhope values

Kathy, I tried doing what you suggested but when I went back to calibration I could not find a way to recalibrate, the message was that I have already done calibration and I should proceed to test. Is there some other place for recalibration?Thank youEleni-- In qxci-scio-epfx- english@gro ups.com, Kathy <kathyqx@... > wrote:>> In reply to " yr suggestion how to test and find out how each element in > demographics affect the numbers is very interesting. But can you do > the calibration and test again and again? I thought you have to wait > 48 hours before you tested again." > > You would not be testing each time. Remember the calibration is what gives the VARHOPE scores. You

would only go in change the Demographics (be sure to modify and save) and then recalibrate. This is not the hard part on the body electric. Remember the system is recalibrating throughout the whole session (remember the long red bar which showes up). The VARHOPE score is then accessible within the Calibration page under "Body Electric Stress Parameters". By no means will you do a test with this process.> > Yours in Health,> Kathy> > > > > > >

Click here for FREE customisable desktop wallpapers. Get them Now!