RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Spikenard Experiment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All,

This may interest those of you who use essential oils in your practice: below are the details of a consciousness experiment with Spikenard essential oil (referred to in a biblical story about and Christ before ascension, although it's usage-history predates the biblical era by many years) and thought some of you would appreciate the opportunity to participate also, even though Spikenard is not yet listed on the QX aromatherapy page (maybe it will get added, hint hint.) The owner of Aveda has generously donated a large amount of Spikenard to be used for experimental consciousness purposes. Directions to participate are listed below for all whom this may interest.

Happy Holidays,

Gage> [Original Message]> From: Twyman <jamestwyman@...>> Date: 12/17/03 8:10:25 PM> Subject: Magdalene and our new website>> Beloved Friends,>> As you already know, the " Magdalene Experiment" is a world wide initiative where at least 50,000 people will test an ancient oil known as Spikenard, often associated with the sacred marriage of the Divine Masculine and Feminine Christ. We would like to invite you to participate in this experiment, helping us define the spiritual benefits of the rare oil. After receiving a small sample of Spikenard (thanks to an arrangement we have made with Horst, the founder of Aveda), and experimenting with it for 28 days, you'll be asked to fill out a simple questionnaire and share whatever profound experiences that were inspired by the oil. Here's how you can participate in the " Magdalene Experiment": >> 1. Go to the following web link: http://courses.emissaryoflight.com/spikenardsignup.asp> Add your e-mail address. We will send out an e-mail to everyone who signs up on this list on Monday, December 22, letting you know how to receive your supply of Spikenard. There will be several options, depending upon how much oil you would like to start with.>> 2. The powerful effects of Spikenard have been noted for thousands of years, but this is the first time thousands of people have will consciously work together to unlock these profound mysteries. Experiment with the oil in whatever way you choose. We'll offer our ideas, but we hope you will come up with your own.> 3. On a day still to be determined, we'll ask everyone who participated in the " Magdalene Experiment" to join in a world wide meditation, consciously using Spikenard to open a new era of harmony and balance between the Divine Masculine and Feminine natures.>> WE HAVE A NEW WEBSITE!> We have been working hard to get a new "Emissary of Light" website ready before the launch of this new project, and we are happy to announce that it's up and running. Visit us at www.emissaryoflight.com and see all the new, exciting projects we have in addition to the " Magdalene Experiment." You'll love our new look.> To best view the web site you may need to update your browser so we have included links at the bottom of the page to help you do that.>> Also, for the hundreds of you who regularly use the chat rooms, you will need to create a new user name and password. We have added features that many of you have asked us for but we are still working out a few kinks so please be patient. I look forward to seeing you in the chat rooms and I will try to post a few times so that you know when I will be there. >>> A PERSONAL NOTE:> There are reasons to be excited about the " Magdalene Experiment" that may not be obvious, but are profound nonetheless. Our work at the Beloved Community has been to follow an ancient lineage that started two thousand years ago with the Apostle . The original Community of the Beloved Disciple focused their energy on the return of the Feminine Principle which would bring balance to the world. I believe that we are finally ready for the fulfillment of this prophesy, and that our work with Spikenard may hold an important key. I have been working with the oil for several weeks now, and I am amazed at the clarity it brings, and the ancient feeling it inspires. Together we can unlock a door that has been shut for a very long time. That is why I'm so excited to have thousands of people like you join us in this journey.>> In Peace,> Twyman> Links to update browsers:> Internet Explorer - http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/ie6sp1/default.asp (for the free Internet explorer 6 download)> Netscape - http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/download.jsp (Netscape 7.1 download - you can use either Netscape 6 or 7)> AOL - http://www.aol.com/downloads/ (You can get both the AOL and Netscape 7.1 updates at this site)>> Please note this is a no reply email address.>> You are receiving this email because you registered with Emissary of Light (The Beloved Community). >> If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, open following link into your web browser.> > http://courses.emissaryoflight.com/MailingList_Unsubscribe.aspx?l=1 & i=24866 & e=gage1tarrant@...