Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 3 years later...

> The past few days I have been craving nicotine like crazy .I even had

> one of those odd, vivid dreams...

> In the dream I found about 5 old cigerettes in a pack and thought my

> husband must have lost these .I can't remember if I smoked them or

> not in the dream but remember wanting too .If I had just quit smoking

> I could see that happening ... but I quit almost 3 years ago.

>

> Has anyone experienced similar cravings on Lexapro or Celexa?

> ps.( I actually bought some nicotine gum, just to get over the hump )

> better than smoking ............

> Hugs

> Lesli

>

>

>

My experience has been the exact oposite. I quit smoking 6yrs ago & drinking

7yrs ago. Since starting lex, & especially since going up to 20mg I've stopped

dreaming of both for the most part, although I do have very vivid dreams. Before

starting lex I would dream of shopping around for & drinking beer & vodka almost

every night, & in my dreams I either started or had started smoking again &

would just be disgusted with myself LOL!

>

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear ,

This is something that happen to me, sometimes on a daily bases. I

have brought up a hot dog that I ate 4 days before. What procedures

have you had? With A your E streches and makes pockets for the food

to go, and instead of the food going to the stomach and being

processed it is just stored and then brought back up in the

morning. I know starting your day like that is not the best way.

Maybe talking this over with your doctor will give you some

solutions. I have only had a few dilations. My next treatment will

be surgery. I am likewise very tired of bringing up any of my food

up. When my swallow gets really bad, I realise that I am storing

alot of food. I have found if I do a liquid diet for a few days my

E will clear up and I am able to eat again. I don't know what

others are doing when this happens.

Be encouraged,

Sherryl

> This morning woke up Got a sudden feeling that last nights

dinner will come up and it did This has happened two days in a row

I had scrambled eggs for supper at about 5 nothing after that

except water As i said this happened the day before Yesterday I had

no solids all day What is happening????

Guest guest

Hi ,

I hope you're feeling better. It sounds like you are coming down with a flu bug. It might be unrelated to your Achalasia. However, I just wanted to mention about eating eggs. They are so light, they sit for hours before deciding which way they are going. Most of the time I can't eat eggs at all.

Better luck tomorrow,

something new

This morning woke up Got a sudden feeling that last nights dinner will come up and it did This has happened two days in a row I had scrambled eggs for supper at about 5 nothing after that except water As i said this happened the day before Yesterday I had no solids all day What is happening????

Guest guest

I have had surgery and some dilatations Nothing worked True a liquid diet will help I am so upset with "A" When Go on a liquid diet I get spasms big time I am sooooooo depressed

-- Re: something new

Dear , This is something that happen to me, sometimes on a daily bases. I have brought up a hot dog that I ate 4 days before. What procedures have you had? With A your E streches and makes pockets for the food to go, and instead of the food going to the stomach and being processed it is just stored and then brought back up in the morning. I know starting your day like that is not the best way. Maybe talking this over with your doctor will give you some solutions. I have only had a few dilations. My next treatment will be surgery. I am likewise very tired of bringing up any of my food up. When my swallow gets really bad, I realise that I am storing alot of food. I have found if I do a liquid diet for a few days my E will clear up and I am able to eat again. I don't know what others are doing when this happens. Be encouraged,Sherryl> This morning woke up Got a sudden feeling that last nights dinner will come up and it did This has happened two days in a row I had scrambled eggs for supper at about 5 nothing after that except water As i said this happened the day before Yesterday I had no solids all day What is happening????

• 2 years later...

JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE ALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO CHOOSE WHERE YOU WILL SIT. SMOKEING OR NON SMOKEING.elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Wait a minute I already posted this or something almost exactly it , roflmao .hehe Well bust my buttons and call me Mama, I like this article about Statins. Statins: A New Therapy for Hepatitis C? Liz Highleyman The publication this summer of a study showing that statin drugs inhibited hepatitis C virus (HCV) replication in laboratory studies generated considerable excitement among HCV positive individuals and their providers. What are statins, and do they represent a new

hope for people with HCV? What are Statins?Statins, also known as 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors, are approved for the treatment of elevated cholesterol. Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol contributes to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), and elevated LDL is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. A different type of cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), exerts a protective effect by transporting fats out of the body. Statins work by inhibiting an enzyme needed for the production of cholesterol in the liver. In addition to decreasing LDL cholesterol, the drugs also modestly reduce triglyceride levels and raise HDL cholesterol. The currently marketed statin drugs are: • atorvastatin (Lipitor)• fluvastatin (Lescol) • lovastatin (Mevacor)• pravastatin (Pravachol)• simvastatin (Zocor) With increasing

rates of obesity and associated metabolic conditions – both in HCV positive individuals and in the population as a whole – the statins have become one of the most widely prescribed classes of drugs Statins and HCVIn the July 2006 issue of Hepatology, M. Ikeda and colleagues reported on a study showing that certain statins were active against HCV in laboratory cell cultures. Because it is difficult to maintain HCV in vitro, the authors developed an HCV RNA replication system, or “replicon,” to evaluate the anti-HCV activity of these drugs. The researchers found that fluvastatin demonstrated the strongest activity against HCV. Atorvastatin and simvastatin showed intermediate anti-HCV inhibitory activity, while lovastatin demonstrated only weak activity against the virus. One statin, pravastatin, demonstrated no anti-HCV activity in the laboratory. The authors also found that when statins were

administered with interferon alpha, all except pravastatin exerted an even stronger inhibitory effect on HCV. In the case of fluvastatin, the effect appeared to be synergistic, meaning that the combined effect was greater than the sum of the two drugs considered separately. The researchers concluded that statins “could be potentially useful as new anti-HCV reagents in combination with interferon.” They noted that fluvastatin plus interferon appeared more effective against HCV than the current standard regimen of pegylated interferon plus ribavirin. How Do Statins Inhibit HCV?The reasons for the inhibitory effect of statins on HCV are not well understood. Because all statins work as HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, the fact that some had minimal or no activity against HCV suggests the antiviral effect occurs by some other mechanism. In addition, statins did not kill host liver cells, indicating that the anti-HCV activity

was not due to cytotoxicity. The researchers suggested that “statins possess the ability to inhibit the replication of HCV RNA via a specific antiviral mechanism.” Because the antiviral activity of statins was reversed by adding them to the cell cultures mevalonate or geranylgeraniol (two compounds that play a role in the HMG-CoA reductase biosynthesis pathway), the authors suggested that inhibition of these proteins might somehow interfere with HCV replication. Statin SafetyThough statins are widely prescribed, they are not free of side effects and risks. One of these is the potential for liver toxicity (hepatotoxicity). Though statins have not been extensively studied in people with hepatitis C, it is often the case that drugs that have the potential to cause hepatotoxicity are more likely to do so in patients with pre-existing liver disease. One recent study, however, found that statins did not appear to

increase the risk for hepatotoxicity in patients with hepatitis C. S. Khorashadi and colleagues assessed the incidence of liver toxicity in 166 HCV positive patients treated with statins, 332 HCV positive people not receiving statins, and 332 HCV negative individuals taking the drugs. They found that among HCV positive individuals, use of statins was associated with a higher rate of mild-to-moderate liver biochemistry elevations compared with those not on statins (23% vs 13%, respectively), but a lower incidence of severe liver enzyme elevations (1% vs 7%). Among patients started on statins, the rates of mild-to-moderate elevations were similar in subjects with and without HCV (23% vs 16%, respectively). HCV positive and negative patients also had similar rates of severe elevations and statin discontinuation due to hepatotoxicity. The authors concluded that “tatin therapy was not associated with a higher risk of severe hepatotoxicity

in patients with chronic hepatitis C and appeared safe.” For HIV/HCV coinfected individuals, an additional concern is the potential for interactions between statins and antiretroviral drugs, particularly protease inhibitors, which could alter drug levels in the body. Looking to the FutureHCV positive people have already begun asking whether statins might play a role in hepatitis C treatment. Research on this class of drugs as antiviral therapy is still in the preclinical stage, and it will be some time before human clinical trials show whether statins are effective for this indication. In the United States, however, clinicians may prescribe medications “off-label” for indications other than that for which the drugs were approved. The latest data suggests that statins may one day become a component of combination therapy for chronic hepatitis C, and that the drugs appear to have an acceptably low level of

hepatotoxicity in people with HCV. While we await the results of further research, HCV positive individuals who are already taking statins to reduce their cholesterol may be deriving an additional, unexpected benefit. References• Ikeda, M. et al. Different anti-HCV profiles of statins and their potential for combination therapy with interferon. Hepatology 44(1): 117-125. July 2006. • Khorashadi, S. et al. Incidence of statin hepatotoxicity in patients with hepatitis C. Clinical Gastroenterology & Hepatology 4(7): 902-907. July 2006.Back to top Excerpt: MANAGEMENT OF HEPATITIS C BY THE PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER: MONITORING GUIDELINES H. Winston, M.D., F.A.C.P. and Donna C. Winston, PhD, N.P. (Note: Due to the low level of

awareness of HCV among many primary care providers, in 2006 HCSP published the guidelines below to help educate and support the primary care provider. HCSP would also like to encourage people living with hepatitis C to read and study the Guide. In this era of managed health care it is particularly important that people affected by hepatitis C learn as much as possible about their condition so that they can receive the best possible medical care. The entire text for the Guide can be found on our Web site www.hcvadvocate.org. – Alan Franciscus, Editor-in-Chief) Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

Sounds like you just met a Mormon ...lol Which is the religion of choice in my home ( I of course choose to sit in the smoking section ) roflmao

Well bust my buttons and call me Mama, I like this article about Statins.

Statins: A New Therapy for Hepatitis C? Liz Highleyman The publication this summer of a study showing that statin drugs inhibited hepatitis C virus (HCV) replication in laboratory studies generated considerable excitement among HCV positive individuals and their providers. What are statins, and do they represent a new hope for people with HCV? What are Statins?Statins, also known as 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors, are approved for the treatment of elevated cholesterol. Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol contributes to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), and elevated LDL is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. A different type of cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), exerts a protective effect by transporting fats out of the body.

Statins work by inhibiting an enzyme needed for the production of cholesterol in the liver. In addition to decreasing LDL cholesterol, the drugs also modestly reduce triglyceride levels and raise HDL cholesterol.

The currently marketed statin drugs are:

• atorvastatin (Lipitor)• fluvastatin (Lescol) • lovastatin (Mevacor)• pravastatin (Pravachol)• simvastatin (Zocor)

With increasing rates of obesity and associated metabolic conditions – both in HCV positive individuals and in the population as a whole – the statins have become one of the most widely prescribed classes of drugs

Statins and HCVIn the July 2006 issue of Hepatology, M. Ikeda and colleagues reported on a study showing that certain statins were active against HCV in laboratory cell cultures. Because it is difficult to maintain HCV in vitro, the authors developed an HCV RNA replication system, or “replicon,” to evaluate the anti-HCV activity of these drugs.

The researchers found that fluvastatin demonstrated the strongest activity against HCV. Atorvastatin and simvastatin showed intermediate anti-HCV inhibitory activity, while lovastatin demonstrated only weak activity against the virus. One statin, pravastatin, demonstrated no anti-HCV activity in the laboratory.

The authors also found that when statins were administered with interferon alpha, all except pravastatin exerted an even stronger inhibitory effect on HCV. In the case of fluvastatin, the effect appeared to be synergistic, meaning that the combined effect was greater than the sum of the two drugs considered separately.

The researchers concluded that statins “could be potentially useful as new anti-HCV reagents in combination with interferon.” They noted that fluvastatin plus interferon appeared more effective against HCV than the current standard regimen of pegylated interferon plus ribavirin.

How Do Statins Inhibit HCV?The reasons for the inhibitory effect of statins on HCV are not well understood. Because all statins work as HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, the fact that some had minimal or no activity against HCV suggests the antiviral effect occurs by some other mechanism.

In addition, statins did not kill host liver cells, indicating that the anti-HCV activity was not due to cytotoxicity. The researchers suggested that “statins possess the ability to inhibit the replication of HCV RNA via a specific antiviral mechanism.”

Because the antiviral activity of statins was reversed by adding them to the cell cultures mevalonate or geranylgeraniol (two compounds that play a role in the HMG-CoA reductase biosynthesis pathway), the authors suggested that inhibition of these proteins might somehow interfere with HCV replication.

Statin SafetyThough statins are widely prescribed, they are not free of side effects and risks. One of these is the potential for liver toxicity (hepatotoxicity). Though statins have not been extensively studied in people with hepatitis C, it is often the case that drugs that have the potential to cause hepatotoxicity are more likely to do so in patients with pre-existing liver disease.

One recent study, however, found that statins did not appear to increase the risk for hepatotoxicity in patients with hepatitis C.

S. Khorashadi and colleagues assessed the incidence of liver toxicity in 166 HCV positive patients treated with statins, 332 HCV positive people not receiving statins, and 332 HCV negative individuals taking the drugs. They found that among HCV positive individuals, use of statins was associated with a higher rate of mild-to-moderate liver biochemistry elevations compared with those not on statins (23% vs 13%, respectively), but a lower incidence of severe liver enzyme elevations (1% vs 7%).

Among patients started on statins, the rates of mild-to-moderate elevations were similar in subjects with and without HCV (23% vs 16%, respectively). HCV positive and negative patients also had similar rates of severe elevations and statin discontinuation due to hepatotoxicity. The authors concluded that “tatin therapy was not associated with a higher risk of severe hepatotoxicity in patients with chronic hepatitis C and appeared safe.”

For HIV/HCV coinfected individuals, an additional concern is the potential for interactions between statins and antiretroviral drugs, particularly protease inhibitors, which could alter drug levels in the body.

Looking to the FutureHCV positive people have already begun asking whether statins might play a role in hepatitis C treatment. Research on this class of drugs as antiviral therapy is still in the preclinical stage, and it will be some time before human clinical trials show whether statins are effective for this indication. In the United States, however, clinicians may prescribe medications “off-label” for indications other than that for which the drugs were approved.

The latest data suggests that statins may one day become a component of combination therapy for chronic hepatitis C, and that the drugs appear to have an acceptably low level of hepatotoxicity in people with HCV. While we await the results of further research, HCV positive individuals who are already taking statins to reduce their cholesterol may be deriving an additional, unexpected benefit.

References• Ikeda, M. et al. Different anti-HCV profiles of statins and their potential for combination therapy with interferon. Hepatology 44(1): 117-125. July 2006. • Khorashadi, S. et al. Incidence of statin hepatotoxicity in patients with hepatitis C. Clinical Gastroenterology & Hepatology 4(7): 902-907. July 2006.Back to top Excerpt: MANAGEMENT OF HEPATITIS C BY THE PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER: MONITORING GUIDELINES H. Winston, M.D., F.A.C.P. and Donna C. Winston, PhD, N.P.

(Note: Due to the low level of awareness of HCV among many primary care providers, in 2006 HCSP published the guidelines below to help educate and support the primary care provider. HCSP would also like to encourage people living with hepatitis C to read and study the Guide. In this era of managed health care it is particularly important that people affected by hepatitis C learn as much as possible about their condition so that they can receive the best possible medical care. The entire text for the Guide can be found on our Web site www.hcvadvocate.org. – Alan Franciscus, Editor-in-Chief) Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931

865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

• 1 month later...

Bill, I also have osteoporosis in my right hip. They couldn't read the bone

scan of my SI joints as the readings came back " off the chart " . I suppose that

is because of the fusion in that area. My old doctor (10 yrs ago) had me on

three extra strength tablets of TUMS for the extra calcium needed to

counteract osteoporosis that comes with chronic AS. This was before the newer

drugs

that they have now.For those of you that don't have osteoporosis yet....it

might help if you take the TUMS daily...maybe ask your doctors about it? It

does seem funny that people who have advanced AS and create extra bone...that

we

would also have less bone mass. That is because the bone of fusion is

fragile. Sorry to hear about the antiTNF drug isn't working for you.

Best regards, Connie

Anyway,

1. I am hoping that my flare up has had its time and I can try and get

back into a better routine.

2. I am thankful I am in less pain and fatigue.

3. I find this new water excercise thing just in fact may be helpful.

4. Yes, life is feeling a bit better again.

Bill

Bill, you have my prayers that this will be the end of this flare up and

things get back to normal again for you. It is good that you are having

less pain and fatigue. I get fatigued at times and at other times I have

the energy of a bumble bee. Can never figure that one out. I do know

though, if I take an Oxycontin just before I go to bed, I am going to have a

rough night.

I would go in for water exercises but that would cost a lot of money for gas

and wear and tear on the car. I am also finally getting a tad tired of

driving into the city. On our way there is one of the most dangerous

intersections on the Trans Canada Highway in Canada. Nothing short of an

overpass will work properly unless they have driver's ed classes for

everyone in that area. Some folks just do not stop when they want to cross

the highway.

All I know is I have some fire fighters that are getting tired of cutting

bodies out of wrecks. I get called every time there is a fatal accident.

Not nice at all.

But I have heard great results with folks in water exercises. You never

know Bill, some of those little old ladies might have their eye on you.

I also thank God for answered prayer now that you feel life is getting a bit

better. That is what I pray for everybody on this list will get every day.

Fr. Dave

Fr. Dave,

You mentioned that you have " trouble " at night if you take an Oxycontin

(dosage?) just before bed....

I have to do that because otherwise, if I take the OC more than an hour

before bed, I usually wake up in a lot of pain and/or withdrawal.....so I'm

very curious about what the problems you have are like.

-

Hi

The OxyContin makes me a bit hyper and I tend to toss and turn too much. I

can take up to 4 20 mgmg tablets of Oxy per day now but I have to be careful

and most days I can get along with 3. I should say that sometimes my

bedtime may vary between 11:00 PM to 2 AM. If I take an Oxy Contin at 9 PM

I am ok. Sometimes I wake up earlier in pain if my last OxyContin was at

suppertime.

The problems I have are restlessness, and racing thoughts. I do take Prozac

40 mgms and Amytriptiline 50 mgms along with either 3.25 or 7.5 mgms of

Zopiclone at bedtime that should control the racing thoughts, but don't.

While Zopiclone and other members of that family of sleep medication are

said to be none habit forming and safe, you should know that is not the

whole story. Now at 65, even 7.5 mgms can cause sleep walking for me.

Wild, I make jam and cheese sandwiches or other such combinations and do not

remember it later. It is only when I see the mess in the kitchen that I

know what I did. Zopiclone and the other members of that drug family are

not good for older folks like me and they definately can be habit forming.

Do not believe all they say about that family of drugs.

I actually get more pain in my shoulder if I forget to take my Lanoxin

(Digoxin) for a day or so. It is not the typical Angina so we don't know

what is doing it. I think it is the absence of Lanoxin.

I am finding now that I walk in a minefield taking medications, it is true

that folks over 60 do react differently to medications they may have taken

for their whole life. That is why I try and watch the OxyContin and vary

between 3 or 4 tablets a day. There are days though that it has taken 5 to

knock the pain back down a bit. That is usually because I felt I did not

take a tablet felt so good I thought I did not need it. That is stupid on

my part.

I have heard rumours about the removal of OxyContin from either the market

or coverage through Medicare, VA, and some private insurance companies. The

reason for this is the misuse of the drug. Anyone on this list heard that

one???????

Fr. Dave

dewi@... wrote: Bill, you have my prayers that this will

be the end of this flare up and things get back to normal again for you.

Thanks, Dave.

I am finally getting back to you.

I am relieved that the pain and fatigue is going out of me. It does get

wearing on the body. I think what got things going is when our company manager

was bent on getting a project of mine out the door and he was willing to do

some assembling if I would just cine iyt abd show him how the parts go together.

(by the way it was an oven I designed for Nike that bakes a coating on the golf

balls specifically for Tiger Woods.) Sometimes we get stange jobs. But the

problem when I went out to the shop was that I still had trouble keeping from

bending and grabbing things. They are pretty good about watching what I do

since I have a 15 to 20 lb restriction on lifting, etc. Anyway, I lasted the

first day but collapsed on my bed when I got home and did not see daylight until

the next morning. When I got up the next morning I knew I was in trouble. I

felt like I could fall over from fatigue and ached like I got hit by a car. I

hated telling our company manager, but had no

choice but to tell him that I could not continue. He seemed understanding,

and I hope he was sincere. Now, a couple months late, I am doing a lot better.

That is a bummer when you have so far to go for medical help and also to do

any water activity. I know I looked into a pool for home, but it was too hard

to justify the cost.

That is funny when you kidded about possibly an older lady might have an eye

out for me. Last Sunday in church, the congregation said a prayer together

while holding each others hands. After the prayer this humble older lady to my

left then kissed my hand. Not sure what to think of it. That was the first

time I formally met her. (large congregation) My wife just chuckled.

Thanks again for your prayers.

Bill

---------------------------------

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

Hi Connie,

This bone loss thing is interesting. It is somewhat fortunate that the fusion

takes place if the main bone becomes less dense and weak. At least there is a

little bit of support, however, not the best support. I did not realize that

our bones are active and that chemicals take or place calcium where the body

needs it most. If I understand this right, it is like a person who suddenly

needs a wheel chair, the bones in the legs become weak after not walking for

some time. The calcium is taken from the legs and then carried to the upper

parts of the body where it is active and needed to move the chair wheels by

hand, ect.

Are you able to still walk, Connie?

Yes, when I saw a video on Remicade, I saw people becoming very active, riding

bikes, etc. I was hoping I could become somewhat active like I was before AS

become active. Unfortunately, It is not doing as well. I have to say, though,

that Remicade is keeping the major pain out of me and I am ever so grateful that

I have that relief. At least now, if I am in pain, I can usually lay down for a

while and get some relief. I am so grateful for that.

Bill

Grannyof9@... wrote:

Bill, I also have osteoporosis in my right hip. They couldn't read the

bone

scan of my SI joints as the readings came back " off the chart " .

---------------------------------

All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Thanks Bill

I saw an interesting advertising the other day and it was for a jet tub type

set up but long enough that one could swim in it. It is like one of those

small swimming pools that move water fast enough for a person to swim in

place. Can't think of the name of the company but I know I will see it

again no doubt. I will pay attention to the maker.

Those hand holding and shaking rituals are soon going to be a thing of the

past. I know most churches now keep hand cleaner around since the advent of

some of these new type of flu's going around. I know that in our church we

have dispensed with the common cup for communion and many have stopped using

wine at all except by the celebrant. We did use communion by intinction

(dipping) of the bread but had to stop that as a safety measure.

I do know that the wine used by our church would definately kill any germs

it touched though. The churches that use juice would not be as safe. The

new rules sure save on purchasing wine though. I only use about 2 ounces

per communion now. Maybe we will have to go to those plastic jugs of wine

and folks would walk under it, open their mouth and we could squirt some in.

Just a thought.

Thanks for your prayers my friend.

Fr. Dave

• 4 weeks later...

> Yesterday I looked in the car mirror to check for lipstick bleed lines (

> those over 40 know what I mean) before going into church .

>

> Hey...those fine lip lines are gone.no lipstick bleeding up toward my nose

> YEAH for Camu. I think..

>

> When I put this cream on my face I notice it would get blotchy and red for a

> few minutes then disappear..

If you can work out the blotchy, red part, it sounds like you have a winner on

your hands. Keep us posted.

Beth

--

" Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream

it, you can make it so. " - Belva

" It's kind of fun to do the impossible. " -- Walt Disney

" Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be. "

-- Schwartz

" If you can DREAM it, you CAN do it. Always remember, this whole thing was

started by a mouse. " -- Walt Disney

" You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come

true. You may have to work for it, however. " --

From Illusions by Bach

Clicking on http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com helps abandoned and abused

animals at no cost to you.

ComicSutra http://www.comicsutra.com http://www.elizabethmorgan.net

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Something is going on......this does not make sense. I have slept in barns waiting on baby calves to be born. Spent long hours in the woods watching wildlife and riding horses and nothing ever effected me like this. I think we are in big trouble......Rita

Re: New Show on Emergency ER (Discovery Health)

Adam -Yes, it's a re-run, but 'NEW" as far a Discovery Health programs go. It was first run a couple of weeks ago, but the way Discovery Health operates, they make a certain number of shows in the off-season which they run continously during the next season, mingled with shows from previous seasons.I don't think there was going to be a 2nd story with Dr. Phil, but there was supposed to be a story on the spin-off show "The Doctors". I don't know what happened to that.Bessie> >>> >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> >>> >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a day.> >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the woman> >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways she> > had> >> never thought possible.> >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery. com/tv-> >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but there> > are> >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > shown.> >>> >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> >> (60 minutes)> >>> >>> >> Bessie> >>> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace. com/irishbandido>

i'm sorry, rita. please try not to stress too much over it. because you know, when you stress, these things like that, and get busy on you. maybe get yourself some anti-anxiety meds to keep you calm when you are most distressed. we all need some help in that area, especially with these little f heads. hang in there.

mel

From: Rita and Mike Carlson <m.r.carlson@ comcast.net>Subject: Re: Failure....againbird mitesDate: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 4:36 PM

I wanted to let everyone know what happened to us today. We live where we have a true "Fall" season. Our yard becomes full of leaves from the trees and we have to clean them up so we can run the snow blowers when the snow comes. While cleaning our yard my husband and I began to feel that "insulation" feeling on our skin. We came inside and looked with the black light and our skin was covered in the glowing "things". I looked at them under the microscope and they were the familiar fiber balls that we have been seeing for so long. I'm at a loss.......I don't know what to make of this. If the things are that pervasive in the environment how do we fight something like this? I'm very worried right now. Rita

Adam -Yes, it's a re-run, but 'NEW" as far a Discovery Health programs go. It was first run a couple of weeks ago, but the way Discovery Health operates, they make a certain number of shows in the off-season which they run continously during the next season, mingled with shows from previous seasons.I don't think there was going to be a 2nd story with Dr. Phil, but there was supposed to be a story on the spin-off show "The Doctors". I don't know what happened to that.Bessie> >>> >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> >>> >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a day.> >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the woman> >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways she> > had> >> never

thought possible.> >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery. com/tv-> >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but there> > are> >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > shown.> >>> >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> >> (60 minutes)> >>> >>> >> Bessie> >>> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace. com/irishbandido>

I agree Rita. Not only was there the occurence in Chicago, but Nebraska and Kansas have actual warnings to limit outdoor activities during the spring and fall times of the Oak Tree Mites when they are dropping from the trees. Its not a public per se warning. I had to find them.

From: Rita and Mike Carlson <m.r.carlson@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:00:32 PMSubject: Re: something new

Something is going on......this does not make sense. I have slept in barns waiting on baby calves to be born. Spent long hours in the woods watching wildlife and riding horses and nothing ever effected me like this. I think we are in big trouble..... .Rita

Adam -Yes, it's a re-run, but 'NEW" as far a Discovery Health programs go. It was first run a couple of weeks ago, but the way Discovery Health operates, they make a certain number of shows in the off-season which they run continously during the next season, mingled with shows from previous seasons.I don't think there was going to be a 2nd story with Dr. Phil, but there was supposed to be a story on the spin-off show "The Doctors". I don't know what happened to that.Bessie> >>> >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> >>> >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a day.> >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the woman> >> puts her sores under a

microscope…the mystery deepens in ways she> > had> >> never thought possible.> >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery. com/tv-> >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but there> > are> >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > shown.> >>> >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> >> (60 minutes)> >>> >>> >> Bessie> >>> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace. com/irishbandido>

Rita

That is the main reason why my grandpa at 84 years of age doesn't

understand me. He's been on farms around many animals and birds of

different types and said he's never heard or seen what I've encountered?

And were talking old school farms from mexico were no electricity and

town wells and out houses. He says there's no such thing!

Its so hard and fustrating.

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 2:02 pm, Rita and Mike Carlson wrote:

> 

>

> Something is going on......this does not make sense. I have slept in

> barns waiting on baby calves to be born. Spent long hours in the woods

> watching wildlife and riding horses and nothing ever effected me like

> this. I think we are in big trouble......Rita

>

>> Re: New Show on Emergency ER (Discovery Health)

>>>>

>>>> Adam -

>>>> Yes, it's a re-run, but 'NEW " as far a Discovery Health programs go.

>>>> It was first run a couple of weeks ago, but the way Discovery Health

>>>> operates, they make a certain number of shows in the off-season which

>>>> they run continously during the next season, mingled with shows from

>>>> previous seasons.

>>>> I don't think there was going to be a 2nd story with Dr. Phil, but

>>>> there was supposed to be a story on the spin-off show " The Doctors " .

>>>> I don't know what happened to that.

>>>> Bessie

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>> >>

>>>>> >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

>>>>> >>

>>>>> >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

>>>>> >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a

>>>> day.

>>>>> >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.

>>>>> >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores. When the

>>>> woman

>>>>> >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways

>>>> she

>>>>> > had

>>>>> >> never thought possible.

>>>>> >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery.

>>>> com/tv-

>>>>> >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1

>>>>> >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze at " , but

>>>> there

>>>>> > are

>>>>> >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two

>>>>> > shown.

>>>>> >>

>>>>> >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

>>>>> >> (60 minutes)

>>>>> >>

>>>>> >>

>>>>> >> Bessie

>>>>> >>

>>>>> >

>>>>> >

>>>>> Adam

>>>>> Rumblers C.C.

>>>>> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>>>>>

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

www.myspace.com/irishbandido

I am so sorry to hear about your yard experience rita.

At least you have a protocol that is working against this 'thing'

it is depressing but I feel that for some of us we are going to have to

continually maintain our 'freedom' from this plague

z

ANOTHER QUESTION...DO YOU HAVE A NEIGHBOR THAT S BEEN TO IRAQ? I think they are bringing back a 'weapon of mass destruction' in the form of a genetically modified mite that breeds with the ones already around us and makes these super bad a** babies that can ADAPT to whatever they come in contact with. Think about how much destruction you could cause, say if you were some evil country leader and u wanted to do harm to another. What better way than to use their OWN people who will go home to THEIR families, who spread it through church, school, etc. AND by the time its acknowledged by the 'authority' figures, say 10 yrs from the start, then it's just too damn late, huh? THEY(evil ones) are then sitting back with a smug look on their face cause they know they've pulled off the ultimate act of 'terrorism'... something to think about.> > >>> > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> > >>> > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a > day.> > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the > woman> > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways > she> > > had> > >> never thought possible.> > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery. > com/tv-> > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but > there> > > are> > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > > shown.> > >>> > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> > >> (60 minutes)> > >>> > >>> > >> Bessie> > >>> > >> > > > > Adam > > Rumblers C.C.> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >>

I KNOW WHT YOU MEAN...MY PAWPAW ALWAYS HAD CHICKENS AND RABBITS! ALWAYS...THEY BELIEVED IF U COULDNT LIVE OFF THE LAND U COULDNT EAT! THIS IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING ELSE! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, WE ARE GONNA KICK ITS ASS! NO DOUBT....AND MRS. RITA, YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TO SEND THEM DOWN THE DRAIN SO IT COULD BE WORSE...YOU COULD BE BACK AT THE BEGINNING WITH NO CLUE. > >>>>> >>> >>>>> >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> >>>>> >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a> >>>> day.> >>>>> >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> >>>>> >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the> >>>> woman> >>>>> >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways> >>>> she> >>>>> > had> >>>>> >> never thought possible.> >>>>> >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery.> >>>> com/tv-> >>>>> >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1> >>>>> >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but> >>>> there> >>>>> > are> >>>>> >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> >>>>> > shown.> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> >>>>> >> (60 minutes)> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >> Bessie> >>>>> >>> >>>>> >> >>>>> >> >>>>> Adam > >>>>> Rumblers C.C.> >>>>> www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >>>>>> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace.com/irishbandido>

Was anybody aware of the new small tick, I think they are calling it the Lone star? Yes, it was found in Texas. It is an aggressive blood seeking tick, not one that just gets lucky if you happen to walk by or under it. It will seek out anything warm with blood. I don't know how small or large it was, short term memory still not working properly.

From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 5:41:44 PMSubject: Re: something new

ANOTHER QUESTION...DO YOU HAVE A NEIGHBOR THAT S BEEN TO IRAQ? I think they are bringing back a 'weapon of mass destruction' in the form of a genetically modified mite that breeds with the ones already around us and makes these super bad a** babies that can ADAPT to whatever they come in contact with. Think about how much destruction you could cause, say if you were some evil country leader and u wanted to do harm to another. What better way than to use their OWN people who will go home to THEIR families, who spread it through church, school, etc. AND by the time its acknowledged by the 'authority' figures, say 10 yrs from the start, then it's just too damn late, huh? THEY(evil ones) are then sitting back with a smug look on their face cause they know they've pulled off the ultimate act of 'terrorism'. .. something to think

about.> > >>> > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?> > >>> > >> Here's the description: "STRING THEORY"> > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a > day.> > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.> > >> These "invisible rats" seem to leave strange sores. When the

> woman> > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens in ways > she> > > had> > >> never thought possible.> > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery. > com/tv-> > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743.. 1> > >> The name of the episode (#8) is "Nothing to Sneeze at", but > there> > > are> > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two> > > shown.> > >>> > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm> > >> (60 minutes)> > >>> > >>> > >> Bessie> > >>> > >> > > > > Adam > > Rumblers C.C.> > www.myspace. com/irishbandido>

>>

Yes but then the soldiers would be infected with it too. My husband

said he has never heard of such a thing. He was in the infantry, and

would have heard something.

> > > >>

> > > >> Is everyone aware of this new show?

> > > >>

> > > >> Here's the description: " STRING THEORY "

> > > >> A woman feels a profound fatigue and sleeps up to 18 hours a

> > day.

> > > >> Soon she feels as if invisible rats are crawling over her.

> > > >> These " invisible rats " seem to leave strange sores. When the

> > woman

> > > >> puts her sores under a microscope…the mystery deepens

> in ways

> > she

> > > > had

> > > >> never thought possible.

> > > >> Here's the link to the schedule: http://health. discovery.

> > com/tv-

> > > >> schedules/series. html?paid= 62.15335. 123677.30743. 1

> > > >> The name of the episode (#8) is " Nothing to Sneeze at " , but

> > there

> > > > are

> > > >> 2 stories in it; the Morgellons story is the first of the two

> > > > shown.

> > > >>

> > > >> Next date is Nov 16th at 5 pm & Nov 16, 1:00 pm

> > > >> (60 minutes)

> > > >>

> > > >>