Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great Manisha

Its the maxim of life soothesaye/congrates

Regds

Dr.Awasthi

Re: question

Hello FriendsI am Manisha Bansal from Sunnyvale, CA. I am a Reiki, Karuna Reiki Master teacher.I also conduct sessions in guided meditation and laya yoga. I have been a silent member of this grop for long time. I really like reading the inspiring quotes here. I think the true pathway to God is surrender. With surrender arises Samadhi deeper aspec of meditation an in Samadhi you achieve oneness. In from that oneness arises eternal music. That music gives birth to the Music in expression. And Bhakti. Bhakti and surrender.love, light and aanandaManisha>> I need everyone's opinion on this> What do you think there are two pathways to GOD > 1.meditation & > 2. music (Classical)> > I think they are both need full dedication> > What you think?> > > Thanks & Regards,> Niranjan> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.>

Guest guest

Meditation is definitely the most suitable path to reach God.But,then the question arises what is GOD and how does HE look like.So,the first step could be to understand GOD and attaining true ,unsuperstitous knowldge about GOD.And,then you can ahieve HIM through Meditation.

Classical Music can relax you and this may help you in reaching the state of deep meditation faster.But,after a little bit of practice ,you may not need classical music & may reach the state of deep meditation effortlessly.And ,when this situation arises, in the state of deep meditation you start thinking about God and and the layers of deeper knowledge about him start to unwind automatically and your SOUL starts to feel the bliss of 'union'(YOG) with HIM.

Your this question has inspired me to write an article "GOD & GURUDOM" which is enclosed for your purusal.

http://mukulchaudhri.blogspot.com

question

I need everyone's opinion on thisWhat do you think there are two pathways to GOD 1.meditation & 2. music (Classical)I think they are both need full dedicationWhat you think?

Thanks & Regards,

Niranjan

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Hi All, Niranjan has put in a very nice question. In his question he has himself given the answer. And the answer is talk to yourself and your will get GOD. While u medidate and while you listed to music (any sort of music), you tend to talk to yourself and that's is the only way to know; to know yourself means knowing Almighty. Some Great sufi poets have said this thought. To quote Bulle Shah " You go and run to the mosques but you have not entered yourself; you study and become Graduates but you have not sudied yourself" Now I pose a further question, when we find GOD what do we do with him. Ask him some questions?? Ask him to make us rich?? Ask him to give us wisdom and good health?? Every indidivual has his/her own set of problems/questions which s/he is fighting. One thing that needs to be asked to GOD when we know Him is to

provide PEACE & HAPPINESS that is all required in this world as rest everything will follow. AMEN. Bhushan BatraManisha <mansy_b@...> wrote: Hello FriendsI am Manisha Bansal from Sunnyvale, CA. I am a Reiki, Karuna Reiki Master teacher.I also conduct sessions in guided meditation and laya yoga. I have been a silent member of this grop for long time. I really like reading the inspiring quotes here. I think the true pathway to

God is surrender. With surrender arises Samadhi deeper aspec of meditation an in Samadhi you achieve oneness. In from that oneness arises eternal music. That music gives birth to the Music in expression. And Bhakti. Bhakti and surrender.love, light and aanandaManisha>> I need everyone's opinion on this> What do you think there are two pathways to GOD > 1.meditation & > 2. music (Classical)> > I think they are both need full dedication> > What you think?> > > Thanks & Regards,> Niranjan> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let FareChase

search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.>

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Guest guest

hi c,they are real picky about this and will harass you if you do not send it in expired or not so that if you ever reapply they can say you were "non-compliant and "practicing without a valid license"... they may eventually send an investigator to get it which is what happened to me..let it go...let them go...they are a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing...regards,rcrsse1 <crssemc@...> wrote: So after I have washed my hands of the nursing bullshit I get a letter from

them (they never leave you alone) stating they ORDERED me to turn in my license, wallet card and wall plaque??? HUH?? I have an expired license don't have wall plaque or a wallet card What are they going to do? arrest me?? What's up here? am I condemned to them forever?

Guest guest

I knew of someone that lost the driving privileges and did not turn it in.. don't stress just send a certified letter registered explain the loss or what ever and you have your butt covered..AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

What do they do if one has simply discarded those items because they figured "I don't need these anymore...."?robin murray <remurraymd@...> wrote: hi c,they are real picky about this and will harass you if you do not send it in expired or not so that if you ever reapply they can say you were "non-compliant and "practicing without a valid license"... they may eventually send an investigator to get it which is what happened to me..let it go...let them go...they are a tale told by an idiot full of sound and

fury signifying nothing...regards,rcrsse1 <crssemcaol> wrote: So after I have washed my hands of the nursing bullshit I get a letter from them (they never leave you alone) stating they ORDERED me to turn in my license, wallet card and wall plaque??? HUH?? I have an expired license don't have wall plaque or a wallet card What are they going to do? arrest me?? What's up here? am I condemned to them forever?

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Guest guest

marsha i think if they did not make a big deal about it at the time it is ok...in my case license was suspended not revoked but still made a big deal about it ...can reapply anytime i want to according to atty no problem but in the meantime per atty had to send them in..not to do so seen as defiance...my experience was with medical board not nursing board do not know how they are not to much different i would expect...mine were expired too..regards,r Marsha Dienelt <marshadienelt@...> wrote: What do they do if one has simply discarded those items because they figured "I don't need these anymore...."?robin murray <remurraymd > wrote: hi c,they are real picky about this and will harass you if you do not send it in expired or not so that if you ever reapply they can say you were "non-compliant and "practicing without a valid license"... they may eventually send an investigator to get it which is what happened to me..let it go...let them go...they are a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing...regards,rcrsse1 <crssemcaol> wrote: So after I have washed my hands of the nursing

bullshit I get a letter from them (they never leave you alone) stating they ORDERED me to turn in my license, wallet card and wall plaque??? HUH?? I have an expired license don't have wall plaque or a wallet card What are they going to do? arrest me?? What's up here? am I condemned to them forever? Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Guest guest

right on lb pm me if you can remurraymd@... cannot get hooked up apparently any other way...regards,lilibit007@... wrote: I knew of someone that lost the driving privileges and did not turn it in.. don't stress just send a certified letter registered explain the loss or what ever and you have your butt covered.. AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

---They make you go to pasture with them.

In Ethylglucuronide , Marsha Dienelt

<marshadienelt@...> wrote:

>

> What do they do if one has simply discarded those items because

they figured " I don't need these anymore.... " ?

>

> robin murray <remurraymd@...> wrote: hi c,they are real

picky about this and will harass you if you do not send it in expired

or not so that if you ever reapply they can say you were " non-

compliant and " practicing without a valid license " ... they may

eventually send an investigator to get it which is what happened to

me..let it go...let them go...they are a tale told by an idiot full

of sound and fury signifying nothing...regards,r

>

> crsse1 <crssemc@...> wrote:

> So after I have washed my hands of the nursing bullshit I get

a letter

> from them (they never leave you alone) stating they ORDERED me to

turn

> in my license, wallet card and wall plaque??? HUH?? I have an

expired

> license don't have wall plaque or a wallet card What are they going

to

> do? arrest me?? What's up here? am I condemned to them forever?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels

> in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

>

Guest guest

---And we all know the one thing the Nazis hate most is a " defiant

little druggie " . I bet they would HATE me!

In Ethylglucuronide , robin murray <remurraymd@...>

wrote:

>

> marsha i think if they did not make a big deal about it at the time

it is ok...in my case license was suspended not revoked but still

made a big deal about it ...can reapply anytime i want to according

to atty no problem but in the meantime per atty had to send them

in..not to do so seen as defiance...my experience was with medical

board not nursing board do not know how they are not to much

different i would expect...mine were expired too..regards,r

>

> Marsha Dienelt <marshadienelt@...> wrote:

> What do they do if one has simply discarded those items

because they figured " I don't need these anymore.... " ?

>

> robin murray <remurraymd@...> wrote: hi c,they are real

picky about this and will harass you if you do not send it in expired

or not so that if you ever reapply they can say you were " non-

compliant and " practicing without a valid license " ... they may

eventually send an investigator to get it which is what happened to

me..let it go...let them go...they are a tale told by an idiot full

of sound and fury signifying nothing...regards,r

>

> crsse1 <crssemc@...> wrote:

> So after I have washed my hands of the nursing bullshit I get

a letter

> from them (they never leave you alone) stating they ORDERED me to

turn

> in my license, wallet card and wall plaque??? HUH?? I have an

expired

> license don't have wall plaque or a wallet card What are they going

to

> do? arrest me?? What's up here? am I condemned to them forever?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels

> in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

>

Guest guest

Just wondering---thanks for the explanation. Mrobin murray <remurraymd@...> wrote: marsha i think if they did not make a big deal about it at the time it is ok...in my case license was suspended not revoked but still made a big deal about it ...can reapply anytime i want to according to atty no problem but in the meantime per atty had to send them in..not to do so seen as defiance...my experience was with medical board not nursing board do not know how they are

not to much different i would expect...mine were expired too..regards,r Marsha Dienelt <marshadienelt > wrote: What do they do if one has simply discarded those items because they figured "I don't need these anymore...."?robin murray <remurraymd > wrote: hi c,they are real picky about this and will harass you if you do not send it in expired or not so that if you ever reapply they can say you were "non-compliant and "practicing without a valid license"... they may eventually send an investigator to get it which is what happened to me..let it go...let them go...they are a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury

signifying nothing...regards,rcrsse1 <crssemcaol> wrote: So after I have washed my hands of the nursing bullshit I get a letter from them (they never leave you alone) stating they ORDERED me to turn in my license, wallet card and wall plaque??? HUH?? I have an expired license don't have wall plaque or a wallet card What are they going to do? arrest me?? What's up here? am I condemned to them forever? Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to

find your fit.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Dear Manisha, Your views are really enlightening. Though I do not know reiki, but I have experienced the wonders that it can do for a person. What is meant by Karuna Reiki? How is it different from the rest? I too have understood God through reading Gita, Vedas and Upanishads. Your views are really commendable. Regards!Manisha <mansy_b@...> wrote: Hello FriendsI am Manisha Bansal from Sunnyvale, CA. I am a Reiki, Karuna Reiki Master teacher.I also conduct sessions in

guided meditation and laya yoga. I have been a silent member of this grop for long time. I really like reading the inspiring quotes here. I think the true pathway to God is surrender. With surrender arises Samadhi deeper aspec of meditation an in Samadhi you achieve oneness. In from that oneness arises eternal music. That music gives birth to the Music in expression. And Bhakti. Bhakti and surrender.love, light and aanandaManisha>> I need everyone's opinion on this> What do you think there are two pathways to GOD > 1.meditation & > 2. music (Classical)> > I think they are both need full dedication> > What you think?> > > Thanks & Regards,>

Niranjan> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.>

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Mittal, The best way to connect God is to ceaselessly disconnect and connect. That is keep distancing yourself, not physically but mentally, from all the attachments that you may have built and keep yourself connected to God, again not physically, but mentally, and in each act of yours, try to think how would God have liked you to act in such a situation. Remember, Krishna has directly said in Gita that God cannot be recognized without realizing the Manifest Self of the Absolute God. Try to find the Self within your self, and once you have disconnected and connected, you will realize a new spirituality developing within yourself. rakesh mittal <rakesh_mittal_2000@...> wrote: Dear Sir,Thank you. I am Amit Mittal from Lucknow, I amworking in SIDBI Bank at HO in Lucknow. I need to knowhow to contact GOD?regardsamit mittal(sir you can email me at amittal2007indiatimes)--- Sudhir Chaudhri <sudhir36dataone (DOT) in> wrote:> They are two of the several ways to connect to GOD.> The road's name is> "satisfaction & happy road". You can walk on this> road by any method if> you are able to reach here.> > question> > I need everyone's opinion on this> What do you think there are two pathways to GOD > 1.meditation & > 2. music (Classical)> > I think they are both need full dedication> > What you think?> > > Thanks & Regards,> Niranjan> > ><http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif>> > > _____ > >

Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let><http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVp>BF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0w> Nw--%0d%0a> FareChase search your favorite> travel sites to find> flight and hotel bargains.> > __________________________________________________________Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545367

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

In order to contact God, the most important step is to first understand his Characteristics.The first step is to gain as much knowledge about HIM as possible.This can be done by discussing more & more about him in forums & Groups so that you gain more & more Knowledge about HIM.

Second step is to contemplate about HIS true characteristics in the state of deep Meditation ,so that the layers of HIS Mysteries start unfolding in front of you.

According to Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati,His true[22] characteristics are as below:

EXISTENT,CONSCIOUS,BLISSFUL,OMNIPOTENT,FORMLESS,JUST,KIND,UNBEGOTEN[bIRTHLESS],INFINITE,POSITIVE[uNCHANGEABLE],BEGINNINGLESS,INCOMPARABLE,THE BASIS [sUPPORT]OF ALL,THE LORD OF ALL,OMNIPRESENT,OMNICIENT AND CONTROLLER OF ALL FROM WITHIN,AGELESS,DEATHLESS,FEARLESS,ETERNAL,PIOUS AND CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE.TO HIM ALONE IS WORSHIP DUE.

Each of these characteristics can be discussed in detail one by one.

In fact ,there is no discussion/contemplation in this world which is more positive than thinking about GOD.And when you Meditate upon his true characteristics,you are so much IMMERSED in the Act that you become unaware of your own self. Naturally,you start experiencing 'Union' with GOD.

Hence this Group "Positive Thinking And Meditation".

http://mukulchaudhri.blogspot.com

question> > I need everyone's opinion on this> What do you think there are two pathways to GOD > 1.meditation & > 2. music (Classical)> > I think they are both need full dedication> > What you think?> > > Thanks & Regards,> Niranjan> > ><http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif>> > > _____ > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let><http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVp>BF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0w> Nw--%0d%0a> FareChase search your favorite> travel sites to find> flight and hotel bargains.> > __________________________________________________________Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545367

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

I would definitely call your doctor - could be an abcess. Are you

running a temp?

Barb

>

> I recently had an open surgery (not keyhole) which was my second to

> help correct my achalasia. My healing went great. I was out of work

> for over 2 months.

> Over the past week however my surgery site, has become very tender and

> sore. I was past this point but now it has returned. Is this something

> I should be concerned about or is this normal for the healing to

> revert back to a more painful stage?

> Any thoughts would be great...thanks to all.

>

> V.

>

Guest guest

Have you done anything new/different that might stress the surgery

area? (gone back to work, eaten more difficult foods, etc.)

Terry

>

> I recently had an open surgery (not keyhole) which was my second to

> help correct my achalasia. My healing went great. I was out of work

> for over 2 months.

> Over the past week however my surgery site, has become very tender

and

> sore. I was past this point but now it has returned. Is this

something

> I should be concerned about or is this normal for the healing to

> revert back to a more painful stage?

> Any thoughts would be great...thanks to all.

>

> V.

>

Guest guest

Hi , We must have had our second and both open surgery at about the same time! I had my second open Heller on January 5th. I am not yet back to work, as I still have a very sore stomach and as I had some problems because of my returned achalasia problems. As I do have a lot of pain still, I have contacted my surgeon, who told me this could stay untill about 3 months after surgery. Furthermore I had a very complicated surgery (spleen and liver had to be separated, a lot of scar tissue had to be removed, fundoplicatio had to be removed and replaced by a new one and I had several perforations). My surgeon thought this might have caused some extra pain problems as well. My surgeon also told me to keep my rest for at least 3 months after surgery, for about 2 hours a day. If I don't rest enough, e.g. I sit down too long, I clean my house etc. I get more pain. Last week I could not get up from my chair any

more. So I guess it's all part of the game. But , if you don't trust it, you must always contact your surgeon! My swallowing problems and spasms have completely returned, so I am already thinking about another surgery. Dr. Schulz will be the surgeon performing this third one, if he thinks we can achieve a successfull result. I will have to wait untill about January with this new surgery, as the scar tissue is much too hard to cut through now. After a while it gets soft again. I hope your surgery was a bigger success!!! Isabellabrianvincent24 <brianvincent24@...> wrote: I recently had an open surgery (not keyhole) which was my second tohelp correct my achalasia. My healing went great. I was out of workfor over 2 months.Over the past week however my surgery site, has become very tender andsore. I was past this point but now it has returned. Is this somethingI should be concerned about or is this normal for the healing torevert back to a more painful stage?Any thoughts would be great...thanks to all. V.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

I am new to this group, and I have a lot to learn! I love what I am learning! Please forgive me for asking this , I know it is probably a DUMB question! But I want to know why one could not just paint with iodine daily, until your body does show it is not deficient. Mine must be extremely so because when I paint with it , it disappears within an hour or two.

Thanks,

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

You can paint it on. Many do that seem to have issues with Iodoral / Taking Lugol's internally. There are some that paint their breasts with it. I think the down side is that it will take a lot longer to reach saturation with painting.

Steph

Re: Question

I am new to this group, and I have a lot to learn! I love what I am learning! Please forgive me for asking this , I know it is probably a DUMB question! But I want to know why one could not just paint with iodine daily, until your body does show it is not deficient. Mine must be extremely so because when I paint with it , it disappears within an hour or two.

Thanks,

Guest guest

My batteries on my silver pulsar last about 15 hours.If the light goes out the battery is dead.It wont work if you cant change the batteries .Also you should feel little pinprick sensations at the wrist where the electrodes are touching the skin. Ive been pulsing about a month now.The first time I changed my batteries , I had a hard time opening the case. Push downwhile pulling back on the cover , If you cant do it yourself get a friend to try. IN NCKathelee <kathelee@...> wrote: I turned the silve pulser on with the pulser cable hooked up to it and the first time the light came on ...after that it doesn't come on? I am trying to remove the back cover to replace the battery I've had the silver pulser on sinse thrusday when i received it. I guess your not suppose to do that but i have a massive case of candida now i'm not able to remove the back cover to replace the battery. katheleeverizon (DOT) netMatt: 10:16 Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

thanks

Re: question

My batteries on my silver pulsar last about 15 hours.If the light goes out the battery is dead.It wont work if you cant change the batteries .Also you should feel little pinprick sensations at the wrist where the electrodes are touching the skin.

Ive been pulsing about a month now.The first time I changed my batteries , I had a hard time opening the case. Push downwhile pulling back on the cover , If you cant do it yourself get a friend to try.

IN NCKathelee <kathelee@...> wrote:

I turned the silve pulser on with the pulser cable hooked up to

it and the first time the light came on ...after that it doesn't

come on?

I am trying to remove the back cover to replace the battery

I've had the silver pulser on sinse thrusday when i received it.

I guess your not suppose to do that but i have a massive

case of candida

now i'm not able to remove the back cover to replace the battery.

katheleeverizon (DOT) netMatt: 10:16

Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

You might have to loosen the screws on back of the unit in order to

remove the battery cover as sometimes they get over-tightened.

Russ :)

>

> I turned the silve pulser on with the pulser cable hooked up to

> it and the first time the light came on ...after that it doesn't

> come on?

> I am trying to remove the back cover to replace the battery

> I've had the silver pulser on sinse thrusday when i received it.

> I guess your not suppose to do that but i have a massive

> case of candida

> now i'm not able to remove the back cover to replace the battery.

> kathelee@...

> Matt: 10:16

>

Guest guest

Hi

I remember my doctor taking samples from my bad ear just days prior to my surgery. He told me it would show how much infection - and the type of infection - I had and thus perhaps would also show just how active my cholesteatoma was at the time of surgery.

Have you got surgery lined up to remove the cholesteatoma?

From my own experience, I would say that the pain wasn't 'profound', but instead was constant - a very dull, very bad, earache... I kept taking the painkillers regularly for perhaps 3 or 4 days, thereby not letting the pain get too bad. I'm almost certain that after that time I was okay, pain-wise, in respect of the actual surgery. However, each of us is different; we each react differently to the surgery so it's hard to say exactly what the pain will be like for you. Hopefully, it won't be too bad, and one view might be that no matter what the pain after surgery is like, it's got to be better than the pain of constant infections and perforations that the cholesteatoma has caused so far (assuming that's what is happening to you now).

Kazzy :-)

-- Question

I have just told by Ear Dr That I have cholesteatoma,I've had a CT Scan done,my last visit though He took about 4 Q Tip swab samples of my Bad Ear, & said he would talk to me about the results over the phone.I have read alot of the groups stories,nobody has mentioned this. So do you know of anyone having this done ? Also every one says there is profound Pain after the Surgery,what would be the best Pain meds ? Thanks, ( Balto. Md )

--

This email has been verified as Virus free

Virus Protection and more available at http://www.plus.net

Guest guest

Hi Kathlee:

One of the better deals for mini screwdrivers is WalMart:

6 very small metal screwdrivers @ $0.88 total (88 cents)

/New Castle, PA

Guest guest

Hi ,

I've had the surgery three times (all in my 40's - but my wife would

consider me 40-something going on 4). I haven't considered the pain

from the surgery to be too bad. However, every time, the ear bandage

(it usually comes off after 24 hours) managed to pinch some part of my

outer ear. That pain is annoying, but not bad. I felt great relief

after taking the bandage off. Tylenol was enough for me and then only

for a day or two. They gave me a prescription for something stronger

.... I filled it the first time, but then blew it off the last two