RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: IGA Nepropathy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Karla:

Thanks for all your input. It is knowledge that is wealth. He was diagnozed when he was 9 years old and he had blood and protein in his urine when he went in for a yearly physical and they tested his urine. They did a kidney needle biopsy in March of 2005 and diagnozed it as IGA Nepropathy. He doesn't have any swelling, high blood pressure or high fever. I give him two teaspoons of Dr. Zone's fish oil, (if you have any other suggestions, they are welcome) but did not know about adding flax seed oil to that, I will start that now. I also give him 11 drops of an Indian herbal root extract which is called 'chirata' in Hindi and for the past few years his protein creatinine ratio has been good. His nephrologist had put him on steroid for three years in April of 2005. I did not give it to him, instead looked at the diet, switched to organic, sea salt, low salt and started giving him the 'chirata

drops'. On his routine 3 month visit with the nephrologist, she was very surprised that he did not have protein in his urine and thought the steroids were working. When I told her I did not give it to him, she was open to the herb root. After a year she recommended me to talk to some of her other patients to see if it would help them. Anyway thank you for all the information and I am continuing my quest to find a cure/solution to this disease. I pray and hope to God, he outgrows it like you mentioned some children do.

Thank you so much.

Kamal Sun, 5/18/08, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote:

From: karla walsh <faerie1952@...>Subject: IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 4:42 PM

Hullo Kamal. Sorry to hear about your son. You leave alot of unanswered question about his IGA Nepropathy (Berger's Disease), An IMMUNOLOGICAL DISORDER> How old was he when he was suspected of having it, or found out he had it? Was there a kidney needle biopsy performed? Other than blood in the urine, what if any other symptoms has or does he have? High blood pressure? High cholesterol, Swelling, Nausea, Fatigue, Headaches, Sleep Problems, Skin disorders or hemotoma?

Any known infections or high fever. Has he been vaccinated, and if so, what were the last vaccines given and when? If vaccinated, were there any adverse affects at any age? Is there Any chance he is being misdiagnosed? What drugs do they have him on, if any? Blood pressure meds such as ACE or ARBS? Avoid ANY cholesterol lowering drugs! Have they suggested any dietary changes?

Good news it that some children can outgrow IGA Nepropathy. Information tells that lowering intake of protein sources, (creatine level) is important, as well as adding vit E, that will help lower protein in the urine, but not in the blood. And add omega 3 fatty acid to help protect the kidneys. Source of this is fresh fish oil (liq) along with flax seed oil, as the omega by itself will not help very much, Take this a few times a week, or every three days, in tandem with the flax. Ask your doctors if he can have vit B-12 for any fatigue, and/or a good broad sprectrum daily vitamen from a health food store, as they dont have added chemicals, dyes and preservatives.

Throw out your table salt and replace it with sea salt, and try to lower salt intake.

And to stay well hydrated with teas and water, to help flush the system and kidneys. Dont automatically look into any chelation or cleansing type avenues until you know for sure if he is overtly heavy metal, thru tests for all of them. And get a good diet, with lots of vegs and fruits, avoiding sugar, processed and fast food, junk oils and white flour. Good oils are virgin coconut and virgin olive oil to cook with. NEVER EVER X canola oil X.

There are some studies of Hib, DPT and DiT vaccines causing these type of loss of kidney cell memory problems in infants, children and adults. Look up everything you can on known or suspected causes of IGA Nepropathy, (they will be hard to find), vaccine involvement with it, as well at homeopathics for it.

Best of luck to you guys!

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Immunologic memory in Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccine failure

http://www.vaccinet ruth.org/ hib_studies. htm

Guest guest

Hello Karla:

Thanks for all your input. It is knowledge that is wealth. He was diagnozed when he was 9 years old and he had blood and protein in his urine when he went in for a yearly physical and they tested his urine. They did a kidney needle biopsy in March of 2005 and diagnozed it as IGA Nepropathy. He doesn't have any swelling, high blood pressure or high fever. I give him two teaspoons of Dr. Zone's fish oil, (if you have any other suggestions, they are welcome) but did not know about adding flax seed oil to that, I will start that now. I also give him 11 drops of an Indian herbal root extract which is called 'chirata' in Hindi and for the past few years his protein creatinine ratio has been good. His nephrologist had put him on steroid for three years in April of 2005. I did not give it to him, instead looked at the diet, switched to organic, sea salt, low salt and started giving him the 'chirata

drops'. On his routine 3 month visit with the nephrologist, she was very surprised that he did not have protein in his urine and thought the steroids were working. When I told her I did not give it to him, she was open to the herb root. After a year she recommended me to talk to some of her other patients to see if it would help them. Anyway thank you for all the information and I am continuing my quest to find a cure/solution to this disease. I pray and hope to God, he outgrows it like you mentioned some children do.

Thank you so much.

Kamal Sun, 5/18/08, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote:

From: karla walsh <faerie1952@...>Subject: IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 4:42 PM

Hullo Kamal. Sorry to hear about your son. You leave alot of unanswered question about his IGA Nepropathy (Berger's Disease), An IMMUNOLOGICAL DISORDER> How old was he when he was suspected of having it, or found out he had it? Was there a kidney needle biopsy performed? Other than blood in the urine, what if any other symptoms has or does he have? High blood pressure? High cholesterol, Swelling, Nausea, Fatigue, Headaches, Sleep Problems, Skin disorders or hemotoma?

Any known infections or high fever. Has he been vaccinated, and if so, what were the last vaccines given and when? If vaccinated, were there any adverse affects at any age? Is there Any chance he is being misdiagnosed? What drugs do they have him on, if any? Blood pressure meds such as ACE or ARBS? Avoid ANY cholesterol lowering drugs! Have they suggested any dietary changes?

Good news it that some children can outgrow IGA Nepropathy. Information tells that lowering intake of protein sources, (creatine level) is important, as well as adding vit E, that will help lower protein in the urine, but not in the blood. And add omega 3 fatty acid to help protect the kidneys. Source of this is fresh fish oil (liq) along with flax seed oil, as the omega by itself will not help very much, Take this a few times a week, or every three days, in tandem with the flax. Ask your doctors if he can have vit B-12 for any fatigue, and/or a good broad sprectrum daily vitamen from a health food store, as they dont have added chemicals, dyes and preservatives.

Throw out your table salt and replace it with sea salt, and try to lower salt intake.

And to stay well hydrated with teas and water, to help flush the system and kidneys. Dont automatically look into any chelation or cleansing type avenues until you know for sure if he is overtly heavy metal, thru tests for all of them. And get a good diet, with lots of vegs and fruits, avoiding sugar, processed and fast food, junk oils and white flour. Good oils are virgin coconut and virgin olive oil to cook with. NEVER EVER X canola oil X.

There are some studies of Hib, DPT and DiT vaccines causing these type of loss of kidney cell memory problems in infants, children and adults. Look up everything you can on known or suspected causes of IGA Nepropathy, (they will be hard to find), vaccine involvement with it, as well at homeopathics for it.

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Sounds like you are on the right path, MOM, and that he is doing pretty darn good, considering this can be a very serious disease. I would not put anything past vaccine induced illnesses. If you can find some homeopatic tho, they may have some good ideas. Keep up the good work. You didnt mention if he had been vaccinated, and/or with what or when prior to diagnosis. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Sounds like you are on the right path, MOM, and that he is doing pretty darn good, considering this can be a very serious disease. I would not put anything past vaccine induced illnesses. If you can find some homeopatic tho, they may have some good ideas. Keep up the good work. You didnt mention if he had been vaccinated, and/or with what or when prior to diagnosis. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes I am very blessed. All this and a lot of prayers. I am working on the homeopathic and I am glad I am in this group, which provides a wealth of information for people like us. Yes he was vaccinated and I think we were in India and he got the HIB shots there, could that have triggered this. And he was upto date on his shots for age nine. I wil have to look at his chart and see what exactly he received prior to the diagnosis and will let you know and hope that helps.

Thanks so much

Best regards,

Kamal

From: karla walsh <faerie1952@...>Subject: Re: IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 5:17 PM

Guest guest

Yes I am very blessed. All this and a lot of prayers. I am working on the homeopathic and I am glad I am in this group, which provides a wealth of information for people like us. Yes he was vaccinated and I think we were in India and he got the HIB shots there, could that have triggered this. And he was upto date on his shots for age nine. I wil have to look at his chart and see what exactly he received prior to the diagnosis and will let you know and hope that helps.

Thanks so much

Best regards,

Kamal

From: karla walsh <faerie1952@...>Subject: Re: IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 5:17 PM

Guest guest

See? Karla has a lot of great info!! Karla, I just want you to know that I sincerely apologize to you. Kamal Verma <kamal4867@...> wrote: Hello Karla: Thanks for all your input. It is knowledge that is wealth. He was diagnozed when he was 9 years old and he had blood and protein in his urine when he went in for a yearly

physical and they tested his urine. They did a kidney needle biopsy in March of 2005 and diagnozed it as IGA Nepropathy. He doesn't have any swelling, high blood pressure or high fever. I give him two teaspoons of Dr. Zone's fish oil, (if you have any other suggestions, they are welcome) but did not know about adding flax seed oil to that, I will start that now. I also give him 11 drops of an Indian herbal root extract which is called 'chirata' in Hindi and for the past few years his protein creatinine ratio has been good. His nephrologist had put him on steroid for three years in April of 2005. I did not give it to him, instead looked at the diet, switched to organic, sea salt, low salt and started giving him the 'chirata drops'. On his routine 3 month visit with the nephrologist, she was very surprised that he did not have protein in his urine and thought the steroids were working. When I told her I did not give it to him,

she was open to the herb root. After a year she recommended me to talk to some of her other patients to see if it would help them. Anyway thank you for all the information and I am continuing my quest to find a cure/solution to this disease. I pray and hope to God, he outgrows it like you mentioned some children do. Thank you so much. Kamal Sun, 5/18/08, karla walsh <faerie1952 > wrote: From: karla walsh <faerie1952 >Subject: IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 4:42 PM Hullo Kamal. Sorry to hear about your son. You leave alot of unanswered question about his IGA Nepropathy (Berger's

Disease), An IMMUNOLOGICAL DISORDER> How old was he when he was suspected of having it, or found out he had it? Was there a kidney needle biopsy performed? Other than blood in the urine, what if any other symptoms has or does he have? High blood pressure? High cholesterol, Swelling, Nausea, Fatigue, Headaches, Sleep Problems, Skin disorders or hemotoma? Any known infections or high fever. Has he been vaccinated, and if so, what were the last vaccines given and when? If vaccinated, were there any adverse affects at any age? Is there Any chance he is being misdiagnosed? What drugs do they have him on, if any? Blood pressure meds such as ACE or ARBS? Avoid ANY cholesterol lowering drugs! Have they suggested any dietary changes? Good news it that some children can outgrow IGA Nepropathy. Information tells that lowering intake of protein

sources, (creatine level) is important, as well as adding vit E, that will help lower protein in the urine, but not in the blood. And add omega 3 fatty acid to help protect the kidneys. Source of this is fresh fish oil (liq) along with flax seed oil, as the omega by itself will not help very much, Take this a few times a week, or every three days, in tandem with the flax. Ask your doctors if he can have vit B-12 for any fatigue, and/or a good broad sprectrum daily vitamen from a health food store, as they dont have added chemicals, dyes and preservatives. Throw out your table salt and replace it with sea salt, and try to lower salt intake. And to stay well hydrated with teas and water, to help flush the system and kidneys. Dont automatically look into any chelation or cleansing type avenues until you know for sure if he is overtly heavy metal, thru tests for all of them. And get a

good diet, with lots of vegs and fruits, avoiding sugar, processed and fast food, junk oils and white flour. Good oils are virgin coconut and virgin olive oil to cook with. NEVER EVER X canola oil X. There are some studies of Hib, DPT and DiT vaccines causing these type of loss of kidney cell memory problems in infants, children and adults. Look up everything you can on known or suspected causes of IGA Nepropathy, (they will be hard to find), vaccine involvement with it, as well at homeopathics for it. Best of luck to you guys! Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Immunologic memory in Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccine failure http://www.vaccinet ruth.org/ hib_studies. htm Trina

Guest guest

See? Karla has a lot of great info!! Karla, I just want you to know that I sincerely apologize to you. Kamal Verma <kamal4867@...> wrote: Hello Karla: Thanks for all your input. It is knowledge that is wealth. He was diagnozed when he was 9 years old and he had blood and protein in his urine when he went in for a yearly

physical and they tested his urine. They did a kidney needle biopsy in March of 2005 and diagnozed it as IGA Nepropathy. He doesn't have any swelling, high blood pressure or high fever. I give him two teaspoons of Dr. Zone's fish oil, (if you have any other suggestions, they are welcome) but did not know about adding flax seed oil to that, I will start that now. I also give him 11 drops of an Indian herbal root extract which is called 'chirata' in Hindi and for the past few years his protein creatinine ratio has been good. His nephrologist had put him on steroid for three years in April of 2005. I did not give it to him, instead looked at the diet, switched to organic, sea salt, low salt and started giving him the 'chirata drops'. On his routine 3 month visit with the nephrologist, she was very surprised that he did not have protein in his urine and thought the steroids were working. When I told her I did not give it to him,

she was open to the herb root. After a year she recommended me to talk to some of her other patients to see if it would help them. Anyway thank you for all the information and I am continuing my quest to find a cure/solution to this disease. I pray and hope to God, he outgrows it like you mentioned some children do. Thank you so much. Kamal Sun, 5/18/08, karla walsh <faerie1952 > wrote: From: karla walsh <faerie1952 >Subject: IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 4:42 PM Hullo Kamal. Sorry to hear about your son. You leave alot of unanswered question about his IGA Nepropathy (Berger's

Disease), An IMMUNOLOGICAL DISORDER> How old was he when he was suspected of having it, or found out he had it? Was there a kidney needle biopsy performed? Other than blood in the urine, what if any other symptoms has or does he have? High blood pressure? High cholesterol, Swelling, Nausea, Fatigue, Headaches, Sleep Problems, Skin disorders or hemotoma? Any known infections or high fever. Has he been vaccinated, and if so, what were the last vaccines given and when? If vaccinated, were there any adverse affects at any age? Is there Any chance he is being misdiagnosed? What drugs do they have him on, if any? Blood pressure meds such as ACE or ARBS? Avoid ANY cholesterol lowering drugs! Have they suggested any dietary changes? Good news it that some children can outgrow IGA Nepropathy. Information tells that lowering intake of protein

sources, (creatine level) is important, as well as adding vit E, that will help lower protein in the urine, but not in the blood. And add omega 3 fatty acid to help protect the kidneys. Source of this is fresh fish oil (liq) along with flax seed oil, as the omega by itself will not help very much, Take this a few times a week, or every three days, in tandem with the flax. Ask your doctors if he can have vit B-12 for any fatigue, and/or a good broad sprectrum daily vitamen from a health food store, as they dont have added chemicals, dyes and preservatives. Throw out your table salt and replace it with sea salt, and try to lower salt intake. And to stay well hydrated with teas and water, to help flush the system and kidneys. Dont automatically look into any chelation or cleansing type avenues until you know for sure if he is overtly heavy metal, thru tests for all of them. And get a

good diet, with lots of vegs and fruits, avoiding sugar, processed and fast food, junk oils and white flour. Good oils are virgin coconut and virgin olive oil to cook with. NEVER EVER X canola oil X. There are some studies of Hib, DPT and DiT vaccines causing these type of loss of kidney cell memory problems in infants, children and adults. Look up everything you can on known or suspected causes of IGA Nepropathy, (they will be hard to find), vaccine involvement with it, as well at homeopathics for it. Best of luck to you guys! Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Immunologic memory in Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccine failure http://www.vaccinet ruth.org/ hib_studies. htm Trina

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow shots up to age 9???!!!!! Geez... Perhaps a lot of detoxing is in order...??? And look at how much my baby is suffering and he is not even 3 yrs old.. Hugs, Kamal Verma <kamal4867@...> wrote: Yes I am very blessed. All this and a lot of

prayers. I am working on the homeopathic and I am glad I am in this group, which provides a wealth of information for people like us. Yes he was vaccinated and I think we were in India and he got the HIB shots there, could that have triggered this. And he was upto date on his shots for age nine. I wil have to look at his chart and see what exactly he received prior to the diagnosis and will let you know and hope that helps. Thanks so much Best regards, Kamal From: karla walsh <faerie1952 >Subject: Re: IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday,

May 18, 2008, 5:17 PM Sounds like you are on the right path, MOM, and that he is doing pretty darn good, considering this can be a very serious disease. I would not put anything past vaccine induced illnesses. If you can find some homeopatic tho, they may have some good ideas. Keep up the good work. You didnt mention if he had been vaccinated, and/or with what or when prior to diagnosis. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Wow shots up to age 9???!!!!! Geez... Perhaps a lot of detoxing is in order...??? And look at how much my baby is suffering and he is not even 3 yrs old.. Hugs, Kamal Verma <kamal4867@...> wrote: Yes I am very blessed. All this and a lot of

prayers. I am working on the homeopathic and I am glad I am in this group, which provides a wealth of information for people like us. Yes he was vaccinated and I think we were in India and he got the HIB shots there, could that have triggered this. And he was upto date on his shots for age nine. I wil have to look at his chart and see what exactly he received prior to the diagnosis and will let you know and hope that helps. Thanks so much Best regards, Kamal From: karla walsh <faerie1952 >Subject: Re: IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday,

May 18, 2008, 5:17 PM Sounds like you are on the right path, MOM, and that he is doing pretty darn good, considering this can be a very serious disease. I would not put anything past vaccine induced illnesses. If you can find some homeopatic tho, they may have some good ideas. Keep up the good work. You didnt mention if he had been vaccinated, and/or with what or when prior to diagnosis. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Have you thought about seeing a Homeopathist? I'm currently seeing one for myself and for my son on the autism spectrum (both of us with immune issues). We have only just started, and it is a much safer and slower route to healing than others, but it does seem to be helping!

Jenn

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 4:42 PM

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Have you thought about seeing a Homeopathist? I'm currently seeing one for myself and for my son on the autism spectrum (both of us with immune issues). We have only just started, and it is a much safer and slower route to healing than others, but it does seem to be helping!

Jenn

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 4:42 PM

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

I should have read all of the emails before I posted about the Homeopathy. Have you actually started working with the Homeopath yet? Let us know how it goes.

Jenn

Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 5:17 PM

Guest guest

I should have read all of the emails before I posted about the Homeopathy. Have you actually started working with the Homeopath yet? Let us know how it goes.

Jenn

Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 5:17 PM

Guest guest

Jenn

Guest guest

Jenn

Guest guest

During the first 9 years of their lives, children are mercilessly bombarded; however, if you think it's over at age 9, you're wrong because now they're adding Gardasil for the girls, and heaven only knows what they'lll come up with next. Then, of course, begin the multiple "boosters" of everything. ~~Ruth/REU

Re: IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 5:17 PM

Guest guest

During the first 9 years of their lives, children are mercilessly bombarded; however, if you think it's over at age 9, you're wrong because now they're adding Gardasil for the girls, and heaven only knows what they'lll come up with next. Then, of course, begin the multiple "boosters" of everything. ~~Ruth/REU

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

No I have not. If you have any information in that direction, would love to have it.

Thanks,

Kamal

From: karla walsh <faerie1952 (DOT) com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] IGA Nepropathyno-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 4:42 PM

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL