RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, Jacquelyn. My symptoms are: migraines, movement problems, nausea, loss of

appetite, insomnia, & if the exposure is bad enuf (SMART METERS), temporary limb

paralysis, & I get stroke-like episodes, which cause nervous system damage &

from which I have never recovered. If you're employer is as EMF-sensitive as she

sounds, don't le her building get a Smart Meter. I try to get as little dental

work as possible, but had to get 10 fillings in May 2010; I used a plastic

composite but I know there's still small amts. of metal in there; can't tell if

that made it worse b/c they're very small fillings. Antibiotics can be ok in

small doses. My Lyme doc lets me cut mine into 1/4's, & take it only when my

body can handle it. Do NOT get a root canal. Get the tooth pulled, including the

ligament, so as to avoid the development of bacteria-filled cavitations in the

jaw. I hope this helps. I'm praying for all you guys. 

Love & blessings, E. Drew

Subject: (unknown)

Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 10:39 AM

Hi everyone!!! As i have stated before I work for a woman who suffers from

severe ES...I had a few questions if anyone at all could answer.

1.Does anyone know of anyone or an agenct who advocates on behalf of a person?

2.what do people do for dental work? (do you just go ahead with a root canal etc

knowing it will affect you or get a tooth pulled?)

3. what do people cover there eyes with?

4.If you need surgery what do you do? She is afraid of severe reactions

5.anesthesia reaction?

6.antibiotics do they afect anyone on here?

She also wanted me to ask what do people expirience physically? She cannot even

use a light computer or anything electrical she feel her eyes burn. Has anyone

you've heard of gotton better? id asnyone ES due to an injury?

Guest guest

Hi Elysia,

Thank you .

I have a French girl friend who did not about EHS. The doctor had give her a

diabetic diagnostic.

After she talked with me she understood she was an EHS.

The fact is that most of EHS are over energetic and they have to transfer this

energy to other people.

If you go to the church, you can share you over energy with a lot of people.

In my understanding about this process, it seems we have muted to transform

electricity through our body to gave to other people. The person who is over

energetic and do not share will get some headache or other symptoms like that.

Perhaps I am totally wrong but that helped to my friend.

Be aware that if you put you hand above your head for few minutes, you will get

dizzy. This is the best test to know if some one is HSE.

Best regards,

o

Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 11:04:34 AM

Subject: Re: (unknown)

Hi, Jacquelyn. My symptoms are: migraines, movement problems, nausea, loss of

appetite, insomnia, & if the exposure is bad enuf (SMART METERS), temporary limb

paralysis, & I get stroke-like episodes, which cause nervous system damage &

from which I have never recovered. If you're employer is as EMF-sensitive as she

sounds, don't le her building get a Smart Meter. I try to get as little dental

work as possible, but had to get 10 fillings in May 2010; I used a plastic

composite but I know there's still small amts. of metal in there; can't tell if

that made it worse b/c they're very small fillings. Antibiotics can be ok in

small doses. My Lyme doc lets me cut mine into 1/4's, & take it only when my

body can handle it. Do NOT get a root canal. Get the tooth pulled, including the

ligament, so as to avoid the development of bacteria-filled cavitations in the

jaw. I hope this helps. I'm praying for all you guys.

Love & blessings, E. Drew

2.what do people do for dental work? (do you just go ahead with a root canal etc

5.anesthesia reaction?

Guest guest

Hello,Please find the article regarding authorship and acknowledgement attached along this mail.Thank you.Best RegardsRishi ShresthaFrom: kunda gharpure <gharpurekunda@...>netrum Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 9:02:50 PMSubject: (unknown)

Hello,

Few more points on the issue of authorship taken for fair use from-www.csu.edu.au/research/policy/author... 1. Agree on authorship – Collaborating researchers should agree on authorship of a publication at an early stage in the research project and should review their decisions periodically. 2. Include all authors - Researchers must offer authorship to all people, including research trainees, who meet the criteria for authorship. Those offered authorship must accept or decline in writing. 3. Do not allow unacceptable inclusions of authorship Authorship should not be offered to those who do not meet the requirements. For example, none of the following justifies including a person as an author:

being head of department, holding other positions of authority, or personal friendship with the authors providing a technical contribution but no other intellectual input to the project or publication providing routine assistance in some aspects of the project, the acquisition of funding or general supervision of the research team providing data that has already been published or materials obtained from third parties, but with no other intellectual input. 4. Acknowledge other contributions fairly Researchers must ensure that all those who have contributed to the research, facilities or materials are properly acknowledged, such as research assistants and technical writers. Where individuals are to be named, their written consent must be obtained.

I think enough has been said on this aspect.

We will now shift focus on Inclusion of Tables and figures in a paper. kunda

1 of 1 File(s)

authorship and acknowledgement.pdf

Guest guest

I really think that one of the main symptoms with many EHS is chronic fatigue.

It zapps my energy dramatically in a disabling way. don't know many that get

energetic from over exposure to electical signals. Loni

5.anesthesia reaction?

Guest guest

Hi Loni,

Actually, your own energy is exposed to the electrical signal. It is the

difference between baby and adults.

A baby will not suffer about that because it own energy will be lower than

yours.

Regards,

o

Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 3:12:16 PM

I really think that one of the main symptoms with many EHS is chronic fatigue.

It zapps my energy dramatically in a disabling way. don't know many that get

energetic from over exposure to electical signals. Loni

5.anesthesia reaction?

Guest guest

Right now my eyesight hasn't decreased, but I do have a lot of problems

with my eyes. They feel dry and sore, like it's hay fever. But I have

had it now since October and it's nothing better. Eye drops help a

little, but not much. The optometrist couldn't find any indication that

there's something wrong with my eyes, but I might visit my GP with it

anyway. I just don't think a doctor will find anything and as long as my

sight is OK I might not bother going from one doctor to another again.

Rixta

> Also haas anyone on here eyesight decrease with this? And does anyone know or

can relate this to the central nervous system..how do you tolerate it?

>

>

Guest guest

My dad was diagnosed with mild anxiety. Dad was getting ready to retire in less then a year. He was having some trouble sleeping and they gave him this anti-depressant to help him. Dad was talking about retiring and traveling with my mom. It was just a few days before my nephews birthday (dad was so close to my nephew.. it was like his own son). we had this bday party planned. Then, within a few days of being on the pills dad changed. He took his life the day before his follow up appointment with the doctor and a few days before his grandsons birthday. The pills were the loaded gun. I just remember dad telling my mom his head felt "foggy"......

Dad was the best dad. He was a family man and loved us all. He was excited to retire. He was our rock. Our strength. Now we are all left trying to just help anyone that we can not have to go thru this but our options are limited. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas please email me. We just want to help others. These pills are a loaded gun to some people that can not take them. And, no, my dad was never diagnosed with depression before.

From: Jim <mofunnow@...>SSRI medications Sent: Mon, April 4, 2011 7:39:57 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I think your father's story is very important because the psychiatrists and drug makers would have us all believe there is no risk after 24 years old.Was your father diagnosed with depression or some other "mental illness"? Either way your story is important but the pharma guys will blame the patient as usual. If your father was given the drug for chest pain for example then you have the gold plated silver magic bullet and it would be a crying shame not to warn people with your fathers tragedy.best, JimOn 4/1/2011 7:58 PM, Whoami Dontknow wrote:

Thanks to the replies I received. If anyone wants to send me a private email please feel free to do so also with any information or ideas. I will continue to try to find ways to warn others on what happened to my dad. I just feel for those that are going thru what we already have since the drug companies dont seem to care about the people that get these "bad side effects" as they call them. Also the doctors that hand them out like candy.

From: Whoami Dontknow <deana729@...>SSRI medications ; SSRI medications Sent: Mon, March 28, 2011 7:36:22 PMSubject: (unknown)

Hello all,

If anyone remembers me, I lost my dad to what we feel was a effexor induced suicide. We tried to get a lawsuit together and after two lawyers led us to believe they would take our case they both ended up dropping them last minute before our filing period was up. One due to pre-emption and one decided to take only take cases of children.

So, here we are after the time allowed to file and are trying to pick up the pieces and find anyway to get justice for my dad since we can not get the drug companies to acknowledge that these medicines work against some people. It deeply hurts to know this and that others will possibly get the same results as my dad. Does anyone have any suggestions to help spread the word or any way to help? Anything. These drugs are so dangerous.

Guest guest

My dad was diagnosed with mild anxiety. Dad was getting ready to retire in less then a year. He was having some trouble sleeping and they gave him this anti-depressant to help him. Dad was talking about retiring and traveling with my mom. It was just a few days before my nephews birthday (dad was so close to my nephew.. it was like his own son). we had this bday party planned. Then, within a few days of being on the pills dad changed. He took his life the day before his follow up appointment with the doctor and a few days before his grandsons birthday. The pills were the loaded gun. I just remember dad telling my mom his head felt "foggy"......

Dad was the best dad. He was a family man and loved us all. He was excited to retire. He was our rock. Our strength. Now we are all left trying to just help anyone that we can not have to go thru this but our options are limited. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas please email me. We just want to help others. These pills are a loaded gun to some people that can not take them. And, no, my dad was never diagnosed with depression before.

From: Jim <mofunnow@...>SSRI medications Sent: Mon, April 4, 2011 7:39:57 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I think your father's story is very important because the psychiatrists and drug makers would have us all believe there is no risk after 24 years old.Was your father diagnosed with depression or some other "mental illness"? Either way your story is important but the pharma guys will blame the patient as usual. If your father was given the drug for chest pain for example then you have the gold plated silver magic bullet and it would be a crying shame not to warn people with your fathers tragedy.best, JimOn 4/1/2011 7:58 PM, Whoami Dontknow wrote:

Thanks to the replies I received. If anyone wants to send me a private email please feel free to do so also with any information or ideas. I will continue to try to find ways to warn others on what happened to my dad. I just feel for those that are going thru what we already have since the drug companies dont seem to care about the people that get these "bad side effects" as they call them. Also the doctors that hand them out like candy.

From: Whoami Dontknow <deana729@...>SSRI medications ; SSRI medications Sent: Mon, March 28, 2011 7:36:22 PMSubject: (unknown)

Hello all,

If anyone remembers me, I lost my dad to what we feel was a effexor induced suicide. We tried to get a lawsuit together and after two lawyers led us to believe they would take our case they both ended up dropping them last minute before our filing period was up. One due to pre-emption and one decided to take only take cases of children.

So, here we are after the time allowed to file and are trying to pick up the pieces and find anyway to get justice for my dad since we can not get the drug companies to acknowledge that these medicines work against some people. It deeply hurts to know this and that others will possibly get the same results as my dad. Does anyone have any suggestions to help spread the word or any way to help? Anything. These drugs are so dangerous.

Guest guest

Hello all,

Guest guest

Hello all,

Guest guest

I wouldn't say either way to start or stop; that has to be a personal decision. 

However, if you're going to choose the alternative route, be prepared to take

action.  Personally, I don't think HIV is a dangerous virus.  But whatever it is

the test measures is certainly a sign that you should be very concerned with

your health.  The trap is that traditional health care can be free; doing it

your way comes out of your pocket.  Personally, I would say to save your money

and invest in a reputable ozone generator and a steam sauna.  You can use these

for years to come. Do a series of liver cleanses; they cost little to nothing

and make such a HUGE difference.  Take a look at your diet and read up on " green

smoothies. "    Boutenko doesn't talk about adding fat, but I think

it's necessary if you want to absorb the fat-soluble vitamins in green

smoothies.  We're just learning about the importance of Vitamin K and the

synergy it has with

other important vitamins and hormones in the body.  A kale or collard smoothie

has lots of Vitamin K (and you can make them taste great).  Coconut oil,

glutathione, magnesium and calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B (all of them), plenty

of healthy sunshine (or a safe tanning bed or Vitamin D3),

www.flaxlignanhealth.com, selenium, a great probiotic (my favorites: Natren

Healthy Trinity, Natren Life Start and Syntol;  I'm on all three), krill oil,

ubiquinol, acupuncture...all important.  The combination of a great diet, good

supplements and an ozone infused steam sauna is one of the best ways to achieve

dynamic health.  I tested positive in 2005 with 110K VL and 300 CD4; the doctor

said I needed to go on meds immediately, but I never did. It's a personal

decision and I'm just glad to live in a country where I have choices.  Achieving

dynamic health after a positive HIV test is a personal journey...

Check out all the archives on the site, too.

There's a quote that says every disease is curable.  Every person, however, is

not.  So true, so true.  Good luck to you. 

These are just my personal ideas; each of us here has a unique perspective.

cures for AIDS

Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 3:42 PM

Hi everyone

I stopped Arv's last year February I was fine the whole year but this year

February just had shingles so bad. I'm scared but I don't want to go back to

Arc's they messed up with my life for 5 years. Please talk to me people

especially those who are anti ARV's.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hello Nokusa,

I had the shingles before too, I have known many people to get them.  Doctors

like to associate them with HIV but they are not related!  Everyone I have known

to have gotten them were very healthy.  Stress can usually trigger them.  i

stopped ARV's about 4 years ago now.  I only did them for a few months, god

bless you for putting up with them as long as you did.  I would suggest you

build up your defenses because the ARV;s do nothing but attach those defenses. 

Take plenty of Anti Oxidants and take your probiotics!  I take Mangosteen Juice

and Acai every morning along with my probiotics.  Have you done a full body

cleanse since you left the ARV's?

cures for AIDS

Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 2:42 PM

Hi everyone

Guest guest

Thank you so much guys this is what I needed to hear and at least to feel that

I'm not alone. I did went on body cleansing after leaving Arv's. I'm also

planning to go on Ozone. I am not going back on meds and my family support to

stop them because they saw how bad were they on me. Thanks again!

(unknown)

cures for AIDS

Hi everyone

Guest guest

Doctor said if u stop the meds

Your cd4 will continue dropping

And you will die faster eventually??

Did he tell u that?

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Apr 2011, at 13:25, " nokusa ivy xhantini " <nxhantini@...>

wrote:

> Thank you so much guys this is what I needed to hear and at least to

> feel that I'm not alone. I did went on body cleansing after leaving

> Arv's. I'm also planning to go on Ozone. I am not going back on meds

> and my family support to stop them because they saw how bad were

> they on me. Thanks again!

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> (unknown)

> cures for AIDS

> Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 2:42 PM

>

> Hi everyone

> I stopped Arv's last year February I was fine the whole year but

> this year February just had shingles so bad. I'm scared but I don't

> want to go back to Arc's they messed up with my life for 5 years.

> Please talk to me people especially those who are anti ARV's.

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

>

Guest guest

Marc they have been telling that story since I started meds and they are still

saying that. My cd4 count have never been so good even by the time I was using

meds so for me there is no difference. I took medication 2005 when I was in

England and I stopped 2010 but it never reach 3000 since. I don't want to live

on numbers and sorry if I am naïve. When I started meds my cd4 count was 66 but

I was working and I was not sick. I just went for testing so you can see I was

not sick with such small cd4 count. I only got scared when they told me I will

die if I don't take meds. Had I got the information I had now I would not have

taken meds.

(unknown)

> cures for AIDS

>

> Hi everyone

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

You are very welcome, Ozone is perfect for the body, I did the hydrogen peroxide

therapy for 6 months.  Oxygenating your body us key!  That's why Anti-oxidants

are so good for you.  I'm happy you have the support of your family and know

that we are here for you.  God Bless you and keep us updated on your healing

journey!!  Remember that healing is a process there's no such thing as a magic

bullet that's going to make you all better from one day to the next.  But your

body will heal itself just give it time and don't lose focus.

cures for AIDS

Hi everyone

Guest guest

My CD4 is about 205 it's always been that, that is normal for my body. 

The Center for disease control uses that number of below 200 for no

reason, they have changed that number in the past and they probably will change

it in the future.  The main CD4 that count is in the bone marrow

not in the blood.  Medications deplete the bone marrow and your body

makes more CD4 and runs them through the blood stream so they can get

into the bone marrow, thats what when you take meds you see a lot of CD4 cells

in the blood, but that is because the medications are damaging your bodies.  I

don't know how you became HIV

or how you were told.  But not test in the world can specifically test

for HIV.  If anything you tested positive for Anti-bodies and proteins. 

Remember doctors can only offer the solution of pharmaceutical

drugs, NOTHING ELSE.  Luc Montangier who DISCOVERED HIV has always said HIV is

curable.  So listen to my interview and look for the information you

need.

>

> From: nokusa ivy xhantini <nxhantini@...>

> Subject: (unknown)

> cures for AIDS

>

> Hi everyone

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

You're on the right track.  Don't listen to the numbers, people are obsessed

with them.  CD4 of 66 found in the blood is probably normal for you.  I have

seen many cases where the most healthy of all people have a CD4 that is below

100 like yourself.  People need to realize that main CD4 are in your bone

marrow not in the blood.  They will tell you anything just to give you a

prescription.   The control is in your hands!  It's your life, not theirs!

>

> cures for AIDS

>

> Hi everyone

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for the info on low cd4,s...we found typically that cd4 would decrease in

people taking our ozone based energised water Bionaid.  This was despite the

fact that they were feeling and looking a whole lot better.

I see one of you is going to try ozone..did you know you can now drink it..we

can bond ozone and nano silver...look is there any one of you that know of

anything better to support the immune system than these 2 elements, oxygen  and

silver (nano)

If you do get it in a bottle quick, failing that it is a no brainer what should

be top of your list....I also said a quality mag pulser ..sota... can help a

lot, along with kinesiology and homeopathy..throw in vortex energiser for water

as well..sorry but it seems straightforward to me and you guys seem to be

looking all over the place and not actually finding anything...I have seen

dramatic recoverys...I put all my cash into opening a shop in Kampala Uganda to

market bionaid for people with hiv aids.  I was also vice president of Zaya a

charity in Uganda to help aids and malaria sufferers.

Rodney Gove 

cures for AIDS

Sent: Wednesday, 6 April 2011, 13:35

You're on the right track.  Don't listen to the numbers, people are obsessed

with them.  CD4 of 66 found in the blood is probably normal for you.  I have

seen many cases where the most healthy of all people have a CD4 that is below

100 like yourself.  People need to realize that main CD4 are in your bone

marrow not in the blood.  They will tell you anything just to give you a

prescription.   The control is in your hands!  It's your life, not theirs!

>

> cures for AIDS

>

> Hi everyone

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Yes I was confused about ozone reducing my CD4 as well.  When I was on meds my

CD4 were 500 plus but i didn't feel well, it got really sick one time my brother

had to rush me to the hospital because i had a bad fever and i couldn't even

stand.  When I got off of meds and my CD4 went down but i did feel and look a

whole lot better but like I said medications damage your bone marrow and your

vital organs, that's why your body has to make more CD4 and runs them through

the blood to get to the bone marrow.  When you take oxygen water you have less

CD4 in your blood because you body doesn't have to produce much because you're

healthy.  So CD4 in the blood doesn't mean a thing.

>

> cures for AIDS

>

> Hi everyone

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Yessenia,

Calcium Channel Blockers really don't work that well.  Get the surgery, it's

done Laproscopically and isn't bad at all.  Just had mine in Jan 11.  Find a

good surgeon and the recovery should be a breeze.

Minh

achalasia

Date: Friday, April 8, 2011, 1:08 PM

Hello,

i was diagnosed with achalasia, i am 43. But before i was diagnosed they made

alot of test and treatments but couldnt figure out i had this disorder and

passed about 6 months and in that time i lost about 40 lbs. and i have done alot

of research over this disorder. Now my question is do you recommend i take the

Calcium Channel Blockers? I do know this is a short term medication. But i want

to leave the surgery till last resource.

Guest guest

Hi, Welcome!

I have had achalasia for over 22yrs, suffered badly and went from doctor to

doctor for many years.  I also was put on different meds to try and relax my

esophagus, for a long time they put me on Calcium Channel Blockers (this was

YEARS ago), I am surprised that they are still beating around the bush with this

stuff.  It doesn't really work that well, but you can try.  The main thing to

remember is that you need to find a way to help the esophagus to drain, which

means that it has to also get the food you eat through the spincter into the

stomach.  In Achalasia, we have very little (if any) motility so food tends to

linger in the esophagus, which can over time dilate the esophagus.  That is

what

you want to avoid, that is where serious problems can start, like stretching out

the esophagus. 

For some people this disease rapidly gets worse and for others it can take

longer to get really bad.  Either way, it is uncomfortable and you just can't

eat like a normal person, it really is exhausting to eat a meal, some days are

worse than others.  Mine did get to the point where each day was a struggle to

keep things down.  Please research more and you will see what I am talking

about.  The two most common treatments (depending on your current situation and

health) are balloon dilitation and Myotomy (surgery).  Both of these offer

results, the surgery yields good success.  The best success is with a VERY

qualified surgeon that deals with achalasia and has done a few hunderd of these

surgeries.  The surgery itself is done lapro, and is fairly quick to recover

from.  I had mine (finely last year), and cannot believe how greatly it helped

me.  I wish I had done it sooner.  Please let us know where you live?  There

are

great surgeons out there, you should have a face to face with one, you will be

amazed. 

Most of these meds they try to offer, will just work for a short period of time,

you will end up frustrated and back in the doctors office asking for something

else. 

Any procedure that you have, you MUST make sure that you are in good hands, the

experts know how to do these procedures and you have a good chance of getting

the help to be able to swallow easier and enjoy your life again.  Let me know

if

you need anything further.  We are all here to help others!

Julee So Calif.

achalasia

Sent: Fri, April 8, 2011 1:08:04 PM

Hello,

passed about 6 months and in that time i lost about 40 lbs. and i have done alot

Guest guest

Hello Montoya

I wanted to let you know that I'm also located in so cal. By the riverside

county. But the problem is I don't have health insurance and don't have enough

to pay for my surgery, and I notice day by day it gets worse to the point of not

being even able to pass liquids. Do you know if there's some sort of help like a

foundation or something?

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

(unknown)

Hello,

Guest guest

Yessenia wrote:

> Now my question is do you recommend i take the Calcium Channel

> Blockers? I do know this is a short term medication. But i want to

> leave the surgery till last resource.

You can try them for a while and see. In most cases the relief is

limited and over time is reduced. There are side effects. They are

smooth muscle relaxers. The heart is also smooth muscles and so are the

muscles in your blood vessels that control blood pressure. In fact these

types of medication are also used to control high blood pressure and

angina. You also have smooth muscle throughout your gut so you are going

to be effecting more than the esophagus. Those effects may not bother

you but should be considered.

There is a risk that if they don't work well enough that over time your

esophagus may dilate and reduce the benefit of later options. There are

no guaranteed outcomes either way.

notan

Guest guest

Hi, I'm not sure how much help is available without insurance.  I have the

email

to UCLA, you can ask " Becky " this question, she is Dr. Maish's assistant.  I

would contact her and ask what she thinks would be your options??  If it was

me,

I would find out what type of insurance would get me there and then I would try

and get coverage or medi-cal or something.  I'm so sorry that you are going

through this.  I am posting her email address, keep me posted.  Please hang in

there, I know how hard that can be. 

Contact Becky:    RAllegretto@...

Please mention that you spoke with me, so Becky understands why I gave out this

email. 

Julee So. Calif.

achalasia

Sent: Sat, April 9, 2011 8:50:39 AM

Hello Montoya

I wanted to let you know that I'm also located in so cal. By the riverside

county. But the problem is I don't have health insurance and don't have enough

to pay for my surgery, and I notice day by day it gets worse to the point of not

being even able to pass liquid "   " s. Do you know if there's some sort of help

like a foundation or something?

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

(unknown)

Hello,