RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Svetlana,

Thanks so much for providing  clarification on this topic. 

Sincerely,

Palasti

RDI Program Certified Consultant

Developmental Guide / Parenting Coach

lisapal@...

Business (519) 895-0228

Fax          (519) 895-1632

Cell          (519) 575-5323

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of Svetlana

Masgutova

Sent: August 17, 2010 3:03 PM

Subject: Re: (unknown)

Dear Parents and Prsctitioners,

In MNRI we don't borrow any of the Harald Bloomberg's

Techniques - NO. We used them separately at some Camps till 2007 when

Bloomberg and his collegues/students were at our Camps and worked themselves.

So we used not mixing with our programs (and keeping under Harald

Bloomberg's name - for respect of his copyrights), and we stopped using

this Program, because we are not sure about seasures, and self-stimulation in

autistic teenagers (we had this cases). There are no experience and research

about this program. So for last 30 Conferences we don't use this program

though some children demonstrated some positive changes in the past -

relaxation, release of tension.

I am not aware what our techniques Harald Bloomberg uses -

sorry. I want for parents to be aware of the original material.

Svetlana Masgutova.

MASGUTOVA METHOD®

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to

be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it

may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Masgutova Institutes may contain

information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read,

copy, forward, or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of

it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender

and delete it completely from your computer system.

" rosalina_abadi@... " <rosalina_abadi@...>

Sent: Tue, August 17, 2010 4:19:00 PM

Subject: Re: (unknown)

For the repetitive rocking movements of RMT, are those safe for kids with

seizures? Any EEG research to support?

Rgrds,

Sent from my BlackBerry®

powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

<medicinebuddha627@...>

Sender:

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 05:26:46 -0700 (PDT)

< >

Subject: (unknown)

Yes, RMT does integrate the reflexes, a more limited

number than masgutova however. I have used it extensively with children

with special needs. Harald Blomberg and Masgutova have worked together

in the past and some of her techniques borrow from him and he borrows some

from her. Dont think of this as an either/or , but a range of tools to

use for a variety of needs. I find RMT particularly helpful for small

children and severely disabled children who arent always

" cooperative " , shall we say?

Vicky Theroux, OTR/L

Guest guest

I think c? Sent using BlackBerry® from OrangeFrom: schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 04:46:32 +0530 (IST)< >Reply Subject: (unknown) Acute bacterial parotitis caused by :-a- streptoccus sangaisb- actinomyces israeilic- staphyloccus aureusd- streptoccus viridans

Guest guest

C

From: schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> Sent: Thu, 19 August, 2010 1:16:32 PMSubject: (unknown)

Acute bacterial parotitis caused by :-

a- streptoccus sangais

b- actinomyces israeili

c- staphyloccus aureus

d- streptoccus viridans

Guest guest

The correct answer is CMaster dentistry volume 1 page 212"Streptococcus pyogens, Staphylococcus aureus, Haemophilus species" From: treesageorgina@...Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 19:20:48 +0530Subject: Re: (unknown)

C

From: schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> Sent: Thu, 19 August, 2010 1:16:32 PMSubject: (unknown)

Acute bacterial parotitis caused by :-

a- streptoccus sangais

b- actinomyces israeili

c- staphyloccus aureus

d- streptoccus viridans

Guest guest

Where do you live?  There is a parent support group (Help One Child) based on ' research in Los Altos CA (near Palo Alto, CA).  I hear from parents of RAD kids that miracles happen with this approach.

Scholer, OTR/LSimoneon Pediatric Development CenterSan , CA.On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 10:43 AM, J. J. Forneri <fionainred@...> wrote:

hello i  need more info on RAD if there is anyone out there that can help me , go a head and do so!Thanks a bunch.

Guest guest

its surely caused by staphylococcus aureus

>

> I think c?

> Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

>

> (unknown)

>

> Acute bacterial parotitis caused by :-

> a- streptoccus sangais

> b- actinomyces israeili

> c- staphyloccus aureus

> d- streptoccus viridans

>

Guest guest

definitely c.From: nishu <drnishu22@...> Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 2:11:39 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

>

> I think c?

>

> (unknown)

>

> a- streptoccus sangais

> c- staphyloccus aureus

>

Guest guest

Dana,

What is your yeast diet?

Subject: [ ] (unknown)

Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 4:06 AM

Hi Dana

I had a look at your Yeast Diet. I believe my 5 year old son consume too much

fruit juices. Is there any other alternative except water that is tasty and

sugar free. And what do I do about snacking? He only have 1/2 a teaspoon of

xylitol in his tea each morning, drinks fruit juices and snack on dried fruit

and carob coated rice cakes.

Thanks

Heleen

Guest guest

Just checked from MD V1 p212     C is correct.On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 9:16 PM, Alka Chaudhari <alka_chaudhariuk@...> wrote:

definitely c.

Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 2:11:39 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

>

> I think c?

>

> (unknown)

>

> a- streptoccus sangais

> c- staphyloccus aureus

>

Guest guest

convergingFrom: schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> Cc: DENTAL <dentaljournalclub >Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 7:06:53 PMSubject: (unknown)

dear allam confused and saturated walls of amalgam are converging or diverging ?sincerelyschibin

Guest guest

thanks nancyFrom: Farid <nancyfarid@...> Sent: Sat, 28 August, 2010 12:53:48 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

convergingFrom: schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> Cc: DENTAL <dentaljournalclub >Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 7:06:53 PMSubject: (unknown)

dear allam confused and saturated walls of amalgam are converging or diverging ?sincerelyschibin

Guest guest

convegOn Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 7:23 PM, Farid <nancyfarid@...> wrote:

converging occlusally

Cc: DENTAL <dentaljournalclub >Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 7:06:53 PM

dear allam confused and saturated walls of amalgam are converging or diverging ?sincerely

schibin

Guest guest

it depends on where you looking at it from.the walls are converging occlusally.From: Pradnya Thakur <drpradnya.thakur@...> Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 8:38:56 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

convegOn Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 7:23 PM, Farid <nancyfarid@...> wrote:

converging occlusally

Cc: DENTAL <dentaljournalclub >Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 7:06:53 PM

dear allam confused and saturated walls of amalgam are converging or diverging ?sincerely

schibin

Guest guest

I find injections are easier. same time every morning, then you dont have to think about it whereas sublingual is 2-3 times a day depending on what is recommended. Believe me, the injection thing is all psychological. Once you do your first injection you'll wonder why it ever freaked you out.andra S. andra Nutt, M.A.Life CoachResource Mistresswww.flickr.com/photos/46218424@N07Sausalito, CA"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma GandhiFrom: Krapp <karenkrapp@...> Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 6:44:43 PMSubject: (unknown)

My menstral cycle is just about

over. Seem like I have been waiting forever. Now, what I have to ask is,should I do the shots or the sublingual? Than were can I go on the web for the diet once I decided which one. Where is the best place to order from. Should I go to a doctor to get these shots? I hate shots but maybe the effect would be better If someone out there that has the time to help me. I need to lose 45 to 50 pounds. Sincerely,

Guest guest

Were do I buy them

From: Life Coach <beyourpassion@...> Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 7:03:23 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I find injections are easier. same time every morning, then you dont have to think about it whereas sublingual is 2-3 times a day depending on what is recommended. Believe me, the injection thing is all psychological. Once you do your first injection you'll wonder why it ever freaked you out.

andra S. andra Nutt, M.A.Life CoachResource Mistresswww.flickr.com/photos/46218424@N07Sausalito, CA

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

From: Krapp <karenkrapp@...> Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 6:44:43 PMSubject: (unknown)

My menstral cycle is just about over. Seem like I have been waiting forever. Now, what I have to ask is,should I do the shots or the sublingual? Than were can I go on the web for the diet once I decided which one. Where is the best place to order from. Should I go to a doctor to get these shots? I hate shots but maybe the effect would be better If someone out there that has the time to help me. I need to lose 45 to 50 pounds. Sincerely,

Guest guest

I get the dry form from alldaychemist.com cheap only thing shipping is like 20-25 dollars. Needs to be mixed.Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: Krapp <karenkrapp@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:05:46 -0700 (PDT)< >Reply Subject: Re: (unknown)Were do I buy themFrom: Life Coach <beyourpassion@...> Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 7:03:23 PMSubject: Re: (unknown) I find injections are easier. same time every morning, then you dont have to think about it whereas sublingual is 2-3 times a day depending on what is recommended. Believe me, the injection thing is all psychological. Once you do your first injection you'll wonder why it ever freaked you out.andra S. andra Nutt, M.A.Life CoachResource Mistresswww.flickr.com/photos/46218424@N07Sausalito, CA"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi From: Krapp <karenkrapp@...> Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 6:44:43 PMSubject: (unknown)My menstral cycle is just about over. Seem like I have been waiting forever. Now, what I have to ask is,should I do the shots or the sublingual? Than were can I go on the web for the diet once I decided which one. Where is the best place to order from. Should I go to a doctor to get these shots? I hate shots but maybe the effect would be better If someone out there that has the time to help me. I need to lose 45 to 50 pounds. Sincerely,

Guest guest

, did you not read the emails about ordering that sent?DebbieSent from my iPhoneOn Aug 27, 2010, at 7:05 PM, Krapp <karenkrapp@...> wrote:

Were do I buy them

From: Life Coach <beyourpassion@...> Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 7:03:23 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I find injections are easier. same time every morning, then you dont have to think about it whereas sublingual is 2-3 times a day depending on what is recommended. Believe me, the injection thing is all psychological. Once you do your first injection you'll wonder why it ever freaked you out.

andra S. andra Nutt, M.A.Life CoachResource Mistresswww.flickr.com/photos/46218424@N07Sausalito, CA

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

From: Krapp <karenkrapp@...> Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 6:44:43 PMSubject: (unknown)

My menstral cycle is just about over. Seem like I have been waiting forever. Now, what I have to ask is,should I do the shots or the sublingual? Than were can I go on the web for the diet once I decided which one. Where is the best place to order from. Should I go to a doctor to get these shots? I hate shots but maybe the effect would be better If someone out there that has the time to help me. I need to lose 45 to 50 pounds. Sincerely,

Guest guest

yep ... totally okOn Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Angel <whiteangel1853@...> wrote:

Are you allowed to eat after you take your LDN. The other night I took my LDN, my5HTP and my Inositol - my stomach felt strange so I ate some yogurt. 

Another night a woke a few hours after I took my LDN and had a few crackers is this OK.Thanks

" Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, " I will try again tomorrow " . "  

Guest guest

I never got them

From: Debbie B <deb0621@...>" " < >Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 10:37:13 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

, did you not read the emails about ordering that sent?Debbie Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2010, at 7:05 PM, Krapp <karenkrapp@...> wrote:

Were do I buy them

Guest guest

250 and 150 respectively, in 5 yrs timeFrom: schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> Cc: DENTAL <dentaljournalclub >Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 11:28:07 AMSubject:

(unknown)

HEY AM CONFUSED AND SATURATED HOW MANY CPD HRS FOR DENTIST AND NURSE

Guest guest

250 for dentist - 75 variable and 175 non- variable in 5 yrs.150 for dcps - 50 variable and 100 non-variable in 5 yrs.From: khaleel ahamed <ka_almanar@...> Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 10:33:34 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

250 and 150 respectively, in 5 yrs timeFrom: schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> Cc: DENTAL <dentaljournalclub >Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 11:28:07 AMSubject:

(unknown)

HEY AM CONFUSED AND SATURATED HOW MANY CPD HRS FOR DENTIST AND NURSE

Guest guest

I think California would be one of the best places to be able to get her

help. Contact the Autism Research Institute and look for a list of DAN!

physicians in your area. Dr. Jaquelyn McCandless is in California, I

believe. TACA (Talk About Curing Autism) is very active in California and

their website can give you a wealth of knowledge, as well.

In many ways, the DAN protocol helped our son, but as far as chelation goes,

if it is needed, You would get Dr. Andy Cutler's book and do the AC

Protocol. Don't waste time and money doing it IV. Our son had reactions to

that protocol.

But for testing and a getting started and finding some support for what is

going on, you can consult a DAN physician.

I doubt this family can get any help in Italy for this. There may be other

types of doctors there who are open-minded and willing to help. Perhaps

someone on this list would know of one.

Our son improved a great deal with dietary and supplementary intervention.

He was completely non-verbal and now has receptive, expressive, and

reciprocal speech. He is almost eleven, though his speech and emotional

level are probably at age six. Our son continues to improve. When we begin

chelation again, it will be with the AC protocol.

When are son regressed, all the mainstream physicians we saw tried to steer

us away from autism and what the real problem was. If the signs and

symptoms are there, then in it probably autism. the earlier the parents

begin interventions, the better. We started interventions when our son was

two, and he is now high functioning.

Hope this helps.

Guest guest

I don't make it a requirement to trim posts. I know there are some that don't like it but sometimes the flow is lost when trimming occurs.

(unknown)

For moderation - Please ask your group members to trim their post when replying and to change subject line heading when the discussion drift on the other issues. Simple net courtesy, is it not? whay

Guest guest

You can take an ATEC test online. The parents just answer the questions. You get

a score at the end and a scale for scoring.

Google or it and it is free.

TJ

Sent: Sat, August 28, 2010 8:38:07 PM

Subject: [ ] (unknown)

Hi,

My cousins live in Italy and have a 7year little girl. All these years the

doctors have not diagnosed why she is not speaking. They have told them that it

might be a genetic disease from a long lost family member. Chiara has all the

symptons of Autism, but the Doctors have convinced them that she is not

autistic. I want them to come to Los Angeles to have her tested and start

getting proper care. I guess what I am asking is if anyone has any advise for

us on how to get her proper help.