RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think it is a personal choice. Both will help you to lose the weight that is taking away your quality of life. This group has been very informative to me, but the medical questions should be discussed with a medical doctor, and/or Dr. Aceves. Good luck. cshellin 10/05/07 gnaedigunde <gnaedigunde@...> wrote: I am afraid of the lapband. So much can go wrong. Woukdn't the sleeve op be better for a 72 year old with GERD? Please tell me if I would be a good candidate at all. Thanks.C.M.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

That would depend on many factors including your medical history, etc.

I would suggest talking to Nina about it in detail, fill out the

medical forms and have the docs take a look. I doubt they could help

you with a decision without seeing your medical history.

On 12/1/07, c shellin <cshellin1@...> wrote:

> I think it is a personal choice. Both will help you to lose the

> weight that is taking away your quality of life. This group has been very

> informative to me, but the medical questions should be discussed with a

> medical doctor, and/or Dr. Aceves. Good luck.

>

> cshellin

> 10/05/07

>

>

>

>

>

> gnaedigunde <gnaedigunde@...> wrote: I am afraid of the

> lapband. So much can go wrong. Woukdn't the sleeve

> op be better for a 72 year old with GERD? Please tell me if I would be

> a good candidate at all. Thanks.C.M.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it

> now.

Guest guest

Are you chelating now? Or did you? If so, what results did you see in the

dyspraxia?

We are doing a DMSA challenge this Sunday. The metametrix labs came back with

high levels of mercury, arsenic and lead.... not in the urine but in the blood

so everything is definately in there.... just swimming around my child's body.

So.... no fish for this week since the mercury we are seeing could be due to

seafood consumption and I want there to be no doubts.

On another note, it is ironic... in actually looking at Mark's omega levels....

his Omega 3 are within normal to high ranges but his Omega 6 and Omega 9's are

desparately low. Again, low glutathione, low carnitine levels, low vitamin A,

low lipoic acid. In addition, magnesium is borderline low and I have been

supplementing it for months and months so I think this dose should probably be

upped. Bacteria is looking good except for hipurate (spelling?) which could be

due to lunch meats. I will have to watch that one but it looks as though we can

slow down in probiotics and just rely on the enzymes for a while.... we will

see.

After reviewing Mark's 'book' of test results, half of which I don't understand,

I see that he is 'over the top' in vitamin D levels reflecting a potential for

toxicity. I didn't start supplementing with D until after the test was taken

and have now immediately stopped. We go Friday for more bloodwork to check

thyroid, Vitamin D plasma, B12 levels, insulin levels etc. etc.

Anyway, that is our day....

Janice

[sPAM] [ ] (unknown)

Im a parent in the know. First off, therapy is not my " first " . Diet

and supplements and gut healing is essential for any " therapy " to be

effective. The ideal is this alone helps reignite the bodies

impaired detox system. However, some kids need what you are calling

the big guns. I started my son on the healing path with diet and

supplements, pro biotics and mild chelators ttfd and pca rx. After

about a year and a half of this, we did 40 dives of hyperbaric oxygen

therapy, then I did the urine phorphyrin test - the fresh lab. To my

surprise, it revealed he was still quite mercury and lead with high

levels of pcbs and pesticides toxic. I felt in my gut, my kid needed

a " real " chelator. I got to one of the best and brightest Dr.s in

the country recently and also found that he has a mitochondrial

dysfunction which explains a lot which looks like dyspraxia. It's

cause, toxins! Some kids need the big guns.

> >

> > > Liz what did you do for your daughter to rid the

> metals??????????

> > >

Guest guest

Hi Tess

Thank you a lot for your answer. I called " coconut milk " because I couldnt think

of another name:))

I am loving to know the value of having coconut as a part of my day to day diet.

All the best to you and thank you again

Cecilia

Para:Coconut Oil

Cópia:

Data:Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:52:49 -0800 (PST)

Assunto: (unknown)

HI Cecilia,

You can take the meat and water of young coconut as long and as much as your

body can take a anytime of the day. I know of one guy who takes as much as 22

coconuts a day.

By the way, coconut milk comes from the meat of mature coconuts. The meat is

grated then pressed for coconut milk. Young coconuts such as the green ones with

soft meat do not have coconut milk.

Tess

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

Tess

I have a question.

Here in Hong Kong we get in the supermarkets what is called a " smoked " or

" BBQ " coconuts. They are young coconuts that have had their husk removed and

processed by what appears to me to be steamed and mechanically scrubbed to

get all remnants of the husk off.

My query is to what temperature are they heated and for how long during the

process. How much damage(deterioration) is there to the nutrients.

They are certainly tasty, very similar to the fresh green ones. However they

only keep up to a week in the fridge, but I do not know how long it has been

from processing until they are on the shelf. in the supermarket.

Cheers, Doug

Hi Tess

Thank you a lot for your answer. I called " coconut milk " because I couldnt

think of another name:))

I am loving to know the value of having coconut as a part of my day to day

diet.

All the best to you and thank you again

Cecilia

Para:Coconut Oil

Cópia:

Data:Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:52:49 -0800 (PST)

Assunto: (unknown)

HI Cecilia,

You can take the meat and water of young coconut as long and as much as your

body can take a anytime of the day. I know of one guy who takes as much as

22 coconuts a day.

By the way, coconut milk comes from the meat of mature coconuts. The meat is

grated then pressed for coconut milk. Young coconuts such as the green ones

with soft meat do not have coconut milk.

Tess

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

Massrii, Unfornuately most of us have no idea what this says.. but it is a neat language to look at. SuziMuhammad Masry <massrii@...> wrote: ãÓÇÚÏÉ | äÕæÕ ÝÞØ ÂÎÑ ÊÍÏíË: ÇáÃÑÈÚÇÁ 12 ÏíÓãÈÑ 2007 16:19 GMT ÇÑÓá åÐÇ ÇáãæÖæÚ áÕÏíÞ äÓÎÉ ÓåáÉ ÇáØÈÚ ÈäÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Ýí ãÕÑ: ÖÍÇíÇ ÇáÊÔÑÏ æÇáÌæÚ æÇáÇÛÊÕÇÈ ÇáÞÇåÑÉ ÊÑÓá æÝÏÇ áØåÑÇä ãä ÃÌá ÅÚÇÏÉ ÇáÚáÇÞÇÊ ãÞÊá 3 Ýí ÍÑíÞ ÈÌÇãÚÉ Ýí ÇáÒÞÇÒíÞ ÇÊåÇãÇÊ ÌÏíÏÉ ááÓáØÇÊ ÇáãÕÑíÉ ÈããÇÑÓÉ ÇáÊÚÐíÈ ÇáãÑÇåÞÉ ÇáÈÑíØÇäíÉ ÇáåÇÑÈÉ æÇáÈÍË Úä ÍÈíÈåÇ ÇáãÕÑí ãÑÇßÒ ÊæÚíÉ ãÕÑíÉ áãßÇÝÍÉ ÇáÅíÏÒ ãÏæäæ ãÕÑ íäÝæä ÔÇÆÚÉ ÇáÓæØ ÇáÐåÈí

"ãÞÊá" ÕÈí Ýí ãæÇÌåÇÊ Èíä ÇáÔÑØÉ æÈÏæ ÓíäÇÁ ÇÍßÇã ÈÓÌä ÃÑÈÚÉ ãä ÇáÔÑØÉ ÇáãÕÑíÉ Ýí ÞÖíÉ ÊÚÐíÈ ÇäØáÇÞ ÇáÏæÑÉ ÇáÜ 31 áãåÑÌÇä ÇáÞÇåÑÉ ÇáÓíäãÇÆí ãÕÑ ÊÊæÌ ÈÐåÈíÉ ßÑÉ ÇáÞÏã Ýì ÎÊÇã ÏæÑÉ ÇáÇáÚÇÈ ÇáÚÑÈíÉ "ÇáÍáã ÇáÇíØÇáí" íÞÊá ãÆÇÊ ÇáãÕÑííä ãÝÊí ãÕÑ íäÝí ÇáÊÚÑÖ áÖÛæØ ÓíÇÓíÉ Ýí ÝÊÇæÇå ßäæÒ ÊæÊ ÚäÎ Âãæä ÇãÇã ÇáÌãåæÑ Ýí áäÏä ÇäÊÞÇÏÇÊ "áÜ"ÚÏã ÇÚÊÑÇÝ ãÕÑí ÈÏíÇäÇÊ ÇáÃÞáíÉ" ãÔÇæÑÇÊ ÚÑÈíÉ áÊäÓíÞ ÇáãæÇÞÝ ÊÌÇå ãÄÊãÑ ÇäÇÈæáíÓ ÇáÈÇÈÇ ÔäæÏÉ Ýì ÇáãÓÊÔÝí áÇÕÇÈÊå ÈÂáÇã ÍÇÏÉ Ýì ÇáãÑÇÑÉ ÓÇæíÑÓ: ÇäÊÔÇÑ ÇáÍÌÇÈ Ýí ãÕÑ íÔÚÑäí ÈÇáÛÑÈÉ ÇÚÊÞÇá 22 ãä ÇáÇÎæÇä ÇáãÓáãíä Ýí ãÕÑ ãÒíÏ ãä ÇáÃÓÆáÉ ÇáÍÇÆÑÉ ÈÚÏ ÇÎÊÊÇã ãÄÊãÑ ÇáÍÒÈ ÇáÍÇßã Ýí ãÕÑ Íßã 3 ÓäæÇÊ ÍÈÓ Úáì ÔÑØííä Ýí ãÕÑ Ýí ÞÖíÉ ÊÚÐíÈ Çáãáß ÇáÝÑÚæäí ÊæÊ ÚäÎ Âãæä íÙåÑ ááÚÇáã ÌãÇá ãÈÇÑß íÚÑÖ ÇäÌÇÒÇÊ ÇáÍÒÈ ÇáÍÇßã ÃÎÈÇÑ ÃÎÑì ÓÇÑßæÒí: ÇáÞÐÇÝí áÇ íÚÊÈÑ ÏßÊÇÊæÑÇ Ýí ÇáÚÇáã ÇáÚÑÈí ÇáÍßæãÉ ÇáÓæÏÇäíÉ ÊÌÊãÚ Ýí ÌæÈÇ ßá 3 ÇÔåÑ ãäÇÔÏÉ áÅØáÇÞ ÓÑÇÍ ÇáÑåÇÆä ÇáÈÑíØÇäííä Ýí ÇáÚÑÇÞ | ãÇ åí ÎÏãÉ RSS¿ íÞæá ÇáãÚäíæä ÈÔÃä ÈäÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Ýí ãÕÑ Åä ÇáÇÛÊÕÇÈ åæ Ãæá ÃãÑ íÍÏË ááÝÊÇÉ ÚäÏãÇ ÊÌÏ äÝÓåÇ ãÑãíÉ Úáì ÇáÑÕíÝ Úáì ÇáÑÛã ãä ÚÏã æÌæÏ ÅÍÕÇÆíÇÊ ÑÓãíÉ áÚÏÏ ÃØÝÇá ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Ýí ãÕÑ¡ ÅáÇ Ãä ÇáÊÞÏíÑÇÊ ÊÔíÑ Åáì æÌæÏ ãÇ Èíä ÇáÜ 200 ÃáÝ æãáíæä ØÝá ãÔÑÏ¡ ÑÈÚåã Ïæä Óä ÇáËÇáËÉ ÚÔÑÉ. æÇáÍßæãÉ ÇáãÕÑíÉ áíÓÊ ÛÇÝáÉ Úä æÌæÏ ÇáãÔßáÉ¡ æÊÍÏíÏÇ ÇáÌÑÇÆã ÇáÊí ÊÊÚÑÖ áåÇ ÝÊíÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ¡ ÝÞÏ ÃÙåÑ ãÓÍ ÃÌÑÊå ÇáÍßæãÉ ÇáÚÇã ÇáãÇÖí Ãä äÕÝ ÈäÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Ýí ãÕÑ íãÇÑÓä ÇáÌäÓ æÃä äÓÈÉ 45 ÈÇáãÇÆÉ ãäåä íÊÚÑÖä ááÇÛÊÕÇÈ¡ æÅä ßÇä ÇáãØáÚæä Úáì åÐÇ ÇáãáÝ íÑæä

Ãä ÇáÃÚÏÇÏ ÃßÈÑ ãä Ðáß ÈßËíÑ. æßÇäÊ ãÍßãÉ ãÕÑíÉ ÞÏ ÃÕÏÑÊ Ýí ÇáËÇáË æÇáÚÔÑíä ãä ÔåÑ ãÇíæ/ÃíÇÑ ÇáãÇÖí ÍßãÇ ÈÇáÅÚÏÇã ÈÍÞ ÇËäíä ãä ÒÚãÇÁ ÚÕÇÈÉ ÇÚÊÑÝÇ ÈÞÊá æÇÛÊÕÇÈ 20 ãä ÃØÝÇá ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Ýí ßÇÝÉ ÃäÍÇÁ ÇáÈáÇÏ. ÈäÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ æÇáÇÛÊÕÇÈ Åä ÇáÇÚÊÏÇÁ ÇáÌäÓí åæ ÃáÝ ÈÇÁ åÐå ÇáÙÇåÑÉ¡ æáßä áíÓÊ ÝÊíÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ æÍÏåä ãä íÊÚÑÖä áå¡ Èá ÇáÃæáÇÏ ÇáÐßæÑ ÃíÖÇ ÓåÇã ÇÈÑÇåíã¡ ãÏíÑÉ ãÄÓÓÉ "ØÝæáÊí" áãÓÇÚÏÉ

ÇáãÔÑÏíä íÞæá ÇáãÚäíæä ÈÔÃä ÈäÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Ýí ãÕÑ Åä ÇáÇÛÊÕÇÈ åæ Ãæá ÃãÑ íÍÏË ááÝÊÇÉ ÚäÏãÇ ÊÌÏ äÝÓåÇ ãÑãíÉ Úáì ÇáÑÕíÝ¡ æÅä ÇáÚæÏÉ Åáì ÇáãäÒá ÊÕÈÍ ÃãÑÇ ÚÓíÑÇ ÈÇáäÓÈÉ ááÖÍíÉ ÈÚÏ ÊÚÑÖåÇ ááÇÛÊÕÇÈ. æÊÔíÑ ÏÑÇÓÉ ÃÌÑÇåÇ ÇáãÑßÒ ÇáÞæãí ááÈÍæË ÇáÇÌÊãÇÚíÉ æÇáÌäÇÆíÉ Ýí ãÕÑ Åáì Ãä ãÏíäÉ ÇáÞÇåÑÉ åí ÃßËÑ ÇáãÏä ÇáãÕÑíÉ ÇáÊí íäÊÔÑ ÝíåÇ ÇáãÔÑÏæä¡ ÍíË ÊÃæí Ýí ÔæÇÑÚåÇ 31.6% ãä ÇáãÔÑÏíä Ýí ÇáÈáÇÏ¡ ÊáíåÇ ãÍÇÝÙÉ ÈæÑÓÚíÏ ÈäÓÈÉ 16.8%¡ ÈíäãÇ ÊÞá ÇáäÓÈ Ýí ãÏä æãÍÇÝÙÇÊ ÇáÌäæÈ. æÊÖíÝ ÇáÏÑÇÓÉ Ãä ÇáÛÇáÈíÉ ÇáÚÙãì ãä ÇáÃØÝÇá ÇáãÔÑÏíä åí ãä ÇáÐßæÑ¡ ÅÐ ÊÈáÛ äÓÈÊåã ÈäÓÈÉ 92%¡ ÈíäãÇ áã ÊÊÌÇæÒ äÓÈÉ ÊÔÑÏ ÇáÃØÝÇá ãä ÇáÅäÇË äÓÈÉ 8% ãä ÅÌãÇáí ÍÇáÇÊ ÇáÊÔÑÏ Ýí ãÕÑ ÍíË ÊÝÑÖ ÃÓÇáíÈ ÇáÊäÔÆÉ æÇáÊÑÈíÉ Úáì ÇáÅäÇË Ãä íßä ÃßËÑ ÇÑÊÈÇØÇ ÈÇáÚÇÆáÉ æÇÚÊãÇÏÇ Úáì ÇáÃÓÑÉ¡ æÃßËÑ ÇÓÊÓáÇãÇ ááÙÑæÝ ãÞÇÑäÉ ÈÇáÐßæÑ. áßä ãåãÇ Êßä ÇáäÓÈÉ ÖÆíáÉ¡ ÝÑÈãÇ Êßæä ãÚÇäÇÉ ÈäÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ ãä ÇáãÔÑÏíä ÃßÈÑ ÈßËíÑ¡ äÙÑÇ ááÙÑæÝ ÇáÞÇÓíÉ ÇáÊí íÝÑÖåÇ Úáíåä ÇáÇÛÊÕÇÈ

æãÕÇÚÈ ÇáÍãá æÇáæáÇÏÉ æäßÑÇä ÇáãÌÊãÚ áåä¡ äÇåíß Úä ÇáÈÑÏ æÇáÌæÚ æÇáÃáã. ÞÕÉ äæÑÇ ÊÞæá ÇáÃãã ÇáãÊÍÏÉ Åä ÂáÇÝ ÇáÃØÝÇá ÇáãÔÑÏíä íÚíÔæä Ýí ÔæÇÑÚ ãÕÑ¡ ãä Èíäåã ÃÚÏÇÏ ãÊÒÇíÏÉ ãä ÇáÝÊíÇÊ ÝåÐå äæÑÇ¡ æåí ÝÊÇÉ ãÕÑíÉ æÌÏÊ äÝÓåÇ ÝÌÃÉ ÃãøóÇð Ýí Óä ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ ÚÔÑÉ ãä ÚãÑåÇ¡ ÑÇÍÊ ÊãÓß ÈãÌãæÚÉ ãä ÇáãÝÇÊíÍ ÇáÞÏíãÉ æÊÌáÌáåÇ æÊÎÔÎÔåÇ ÝæÞ ÑÃÓ ØÝáÊåÇ ÇáÑÖíÚ ÇáÊí ÍãáÊåÇ ÃÔåÑÇ ÊÓÚÇ Ýí ÃÍÔÇÆåÇ ÑÛã ÃäåÇ ÊÚíÔ ãÔÑÏÉ Ýí ÔæÇÑÚ ÇáÚÇÕãÉ ÇáãÕÑíÉ ÇáÞÇåÑÉ¡ áÚáåÇ ÊäÊÒÚ ÇÈÊÓÇãÉ æÇÍÏÉ ãäåÇ ÊÖíÆ ÈåÇ ÚÊãÉ ÍíÇÊåÇ ÇáãáíÆÉ ÈÇáÞåÑ æÇáÌæÚ æÇáÍÑãÇä æÇáÇÓÊÛáÇá ÇáÌäÓí. æÈíäãÇ ÃÎÐÊ ÇáØÝáÉ ÇáÕÛíÑÉ ÔíãÇÁ ÊÚÈË ÈÎÝ ÃãåÇ

ÇáãåÊÑÆÉ¡ ÑÇÍÊ äæÑÇ ÊÕÝ áæßÇáÉ ÑæíÊÑÒ ááÃäÈÇÁ ßíÝ ÃäåÇ ÝÖáÊ ÇáããÇÑÓÉ ÇáÞÓÑíÉ ááÌäÓ Ýí ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Ýí Óä ãÈßÑÉ Úáì ÍíÇÉ ÇáÐá æÇáÞåÑ ÍíË ßÇä ÃÎæÊåÇ íÖÑÈæäåÇ ÖÑÈÇ ãÈÑÍÇ Ýí Óä ÇáÓÇÏÓÉ Ãæ ÇáÓÇÈÚÉ ãä ÚãÑåÇ. ÊÞæá äæÑÇ Úä ØÈíÚÉ ÇáÑÌÇá ÇáÐíä ÊÌÈÑ Úáì ããÇÑÓÉ ÇáÌäÓ ãÚåã: "åÄáÇÁ ÇáÑÌÇá áÇ íÝÑÞæä¡ Ýåã áÇ íÚÈÃæä Åä ßäÊ ÕÛíÑÉ Ãã ßÈíÑÉ. áÞÏ ÎØÝæäí." ÈäÇÊ ÈáÇ ãÃæì ÍíÇÉ äæÑÇ ãËáåÇ ãËá ÍíÇÉ íÇÓãíä æÃãÇäí æãÇÌÏÉ æÅáåÇã æÛíÑåä ãÆÇÊ ÂáÇÝ ÇáÃØÝÇá ÇáãÕÑííä ÇáÂÎÑíä ÇáÐíä ÊÞæá ÇáÃãã ÇáãÊÍÏÉ Åäåã íÚíÔæä ãÔÑÏíä Ýí ÔæÇÑÚ ãÕÑ¡ ãä Èíäåã ÃÚÏÇÏ ãÊÒÇíÏÉ ãä ÇáÝÊíÇÊ ÇááÇÆí íÌÏä ÃäÝÓåä ÈáÇ ãÃæì Ãæ ÑÚÇíÉ áíÕÈÍä ÚÑÖÉ áÕäæÝ ÔÊì ãä ÇáÇÓÊÛáÇá æÇáÌÑíãÉ æÈÚÖåä áãøóÇ íÊÌÇæÒ ÈÚÏ Óä ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ Ãæ ÇáÎÇãÓÉ ãä ÇáÚãÑ. áÞÏ ÇÎÊØÝæäí æÃÈÞæäí ÚäÏåã ÃÑÈÚÉ ÃíÇã... áÞÏ ßÇäæÇ ËãÇäíÉ (ÑÌÇá). áÞÏ ÃÍÇØæäÇ ÈÇáßáÇÈ æáã íßä ÈæÓÚäÇ Ãä äåÑÈ. æáßä ÚäÏãÇ ÃÍÖÑæÇ ÝÊíÇÊ ÃÎÑíÇÊ¡ ÊÑßæääÇ æÔÃääÇ íÇÓãíä¡ ãä ÈäÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Ýí ãÕÑ ÊÞæá íÇÓãíä¡ æåí ÅÍÏì ÝÊíÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ ÇááæÇÊí ÊÚÑÖä ááÇÛÊÕÇÈ¡ æÞÏ ÃÎÐÊ ÃÕÇÈÚåÇ ÊÑÊÌÝ æåí ÊÖÛØ Úáì ØÑÝ ÛØÇÁ ÑÃÓåÇ Ðí Çááæä ÇáÒåÑí: "áÞÏ ÇÎÊØÝæäí æÃÈÞæäí ÚäÏåã ÃÑÈÚÉ ÃíÇã... áÞÏ ßÇäæÇ ËãÇäíÉ (ÑÌÇá). áÞÏ ÃÍÇØæäÇ ÈÇáßáÇÈ æáã íßä ÈæÓÚäÇ Ãä äåÑÈ. æáßä ÚäÏãÇ ÃÍÖÑæÇ ÝÊíÇÊ ÃÎÑíÇÊ¡ ÊÑßæääÇ æÔÃääÇ." ÚæÏÉ Åáì ÇáÔÇÑÚ æÊÖíÝ íÇÓãíä ÅäåÇ ÍÇæáÊ ÈÚÏ ÍÇÏËÉ ÇÛÊÕÇÈåÇ ÇáÚæÏÉ Åáì ÏÇÑ áÅíæÇÁ ÇáÃØÝÇá¡ áßä

ÇáÞÇÆãíä Úáì ÇáÏÇÑ áã íæÇÝÞæÇ Úáì ÚæÏÊåÇ¡ ÇáÃãÑ ÇáÐí ÇÖØÑåÇ Åáì ÇáÚæÏÉ Åáì ÇáÔÇÑÚ ËÇäíÉ ÍíË ÊÚÑÖÊ ááÇÛÊÕÇÈ æÃÑÛãÊ Úáì ããÇÑÓÉ ÇáÌäÓ ÝÍãáÊ ÈÕÈí ÞÈá ÈÊÈäíå ÓÌíä ãÏÇä ÈÌÑíãÉ ÓÑÞÉ. ÃãÇ ãÇÌÏÉ¡ æåí ÝÊÇÉ ÊÈáÛ ãä ÇáÚãÑ ÅÍÏì ÚÔÑ ÓäÉ æÊÞæá Úä äÝÓåÇ ÅäåÇ ÊÚÔÞ ÇáÊÍÏË Åáì ÇáÂÎÑíä æÊÑÛÈ ÈÊÚáã ÑíÇÖÉ ÇáßÇÑÇÊíå¡ ÝÊÑæí ßíÝ Ãä ÇäÝÕÇá æÇáÏíåÇ æÖÑÈ ÌÏÊåÇ ÇáãÈÑÍ áåÇ ÝíãÇ ÈÚÏ åãÇ ÇááÐÇä ÞÇÏÇåÇ Åáì ÇáÔÇÑÚ ÈÚÏ ËáÇË ÓäæÇÊ. æÊÖíÝ: "ßÇä ÇáÃãÑ ÓåáÇ¡ ÅÐ ßäÊ ÃÝÊÑÔ ÇáÑÕíÝ áíáÇ... áÞÏ ßÇä åäÇß ÃÔíÇÁ ßäÇ äÎÔÇåÇ¡ ÅÐ ßäÇ äÎÇÝ ÇáÃæáÇÏ ÇáÐíä íÃÊæä ÅáíäÇ Ýí Çááíá." Íáã ãÇÌÏÉ ÊÞæá ãÇÌÏÉ ÅäåÇ ÇÓÊØÇÚÊ Ãä ÊÏÈÑ ÃãÑåÇ ÝíãÇ ÈÚÏ æÊÛÇÏÑ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ æÊÚËÑ Úáì ãÃæì¡ æåí ÇáÂä ÊÐåÈ Åáì ÇáãÏÑÓÉ æÊÎØØ áÈäÇÁ ãÓÊÞÈáåÇ ÅÐ ÊÍáã ÈãÊÇÈÚÉ ÏÑÇÓÊåÇ Ýí ÇáÌÇãÚÉ." æÇÌåÉ ÓíäãÇ ØáÚÊ ÍÑÈ ÇáÊí ÊÚÑÖÊ áÊãÒíÞ ãÇ ÚáíåÇ ãä "ÇÝíÔÇÊ ÇáÇÝáÇã ÇáÚÇã ÇáãÇÖí ÃãÇ ÃãÇäí¡ ÇáÈÇáÛÉ ãä ÇáÚãÑ 15 ÚÇãÇ¡ ÝÊÞæá ÅäåÇ ÊÚÑÖÊ ááÖÑÈ ÈÓÈÈ ÃÏÇÆåÇ Ýí ÇáãÏÑÓÉ ÝåÑÈÊ ãÚ ÕÏíÞ áåÇ íÚãá Ýí ãíäÇÁ ÇáÅÓßäÏÑíÉ¡ æáßäå åÌÑåÇ ÚäÏãÇ äÝÏÊ ãäåÇ ÇáäÞæÏ æÃÝáÓÊ. ÃãÇ ÈÚÏ Ðáß¡ ÊÞæá ÃãÇäí: "ÝÞÏ ÃÊì ÑÌá æåÇÌãäí æáã íÊÑßäí ÝÊÇÉ ßãÇ ßäÊ." æÊÖíÝ ÃäåÇ ÇßÊÔÝÊ ÝíãÇ ÈÚÏ ÈÃäåÇ ÍÇãá¡ æÚáì ÇáÑÛã ãä ÃäåÇ ÝÞÏÊ ÌäíäåÇ¡ ÅáÇ ÇäåÇ áÇ ÒÇáÊ ÊÎÔì ÇáÚæÏÉ Åáì ÇáÈíÊ. ÊÞæá ÓåÇã ÇÈÑÇåíã¡ ãÏíÑÉ ãÄÓÓÉ "ØÝæáÊí" ÇáÊí ÊÏíÑ ãÃæì áÈäÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Ýí ãÕÑ: "Åä ÇáÇÚÊÏÇÁ ÇáÌäÓí åæ ÃáÝ ÈÇÁ åÐå ÇáÙÇåÑÉ¡ æáßä áíÓÊ ÝÊíÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ æÍÏåä ãä íÊÚÑÖä áå¡ Èá ÇáÃæáÇÏ ÇáÐßæÑ ÃíÖÇ." ãÇäÚ Íãá ÊÖíÝ ÇÈÑÇåíã Ãä ÈÚÖ ÝÊíÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ¡ ããä ÎÈÑä ÍíÇÉ ããÇÑÓÉ ÇáÌäÓ

æÊÚÑÖä ãÑÇÑÇ ááÇÛÊÕÇÈ¡ ÃÕÈÍä íÊäÇæáä ÍÈæÈ ãÇäÚ ÇáÍãá ÇáãÊæÇÝÑÉ ÈßËÑÉ Ýí ÇáÕíÏáíÇÊ Ýí ãÕÑ¡ æÃä ÇáÚÏíÏ ãäåä áÇ íÍÊÝÙä ÈÃÌäÊåä Ýí ÍÇá Íãáåä. åÄáÇÁ ÇáÑÌÇá áÇ íÝÑÞæä¡ Ýåã áÇ íÚÈÃæä Åä ßäÊ ÕÛíÑÉ Ãã ßÈíÑÉ. áÞÏ ÎØÝæäí äæÑÇ¡ ÝÊÇÉ ãÕÑíÉ ãÔÑÏÉ æáÇ íÞÊÕÑ ÇäÊÔÇÑ ÙÇåÑÉ ÈäÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Úáì ÇáãÏä ÇáãÕÑíÉ ÝÞØ¡ Èá íãÊÏ áíÔãá ÇáÈáÏÇÊ æÇáãäÇØÞ ÇáÑíÝíÉ ÃíÖÇ ÍíË ÊäÇã ÇáÝÊíÇÊ ÇáãÔÑÏÇÊ Úáì ÇáÃÑÕÝÉ Ãæ Ýí ÇáÍÏÇÆÞ ÇáÚÇãÉ Ãæ

ÊæÇÌå ÎØÑ ÇáÇÛÊÕÇÈ Ãæ íáÌÃä áæÓÇÆá ÃÎÑì ßÇáãÎÏÑÇÊ¡ Úáåä íÌÏä ÈÐáß ãåÑÈÇ ãä ÇáÌæÚ æÇáÈÑÏ æÇáÃáã. ÇáÈÚÖ ãä åÐå ÇáÝÊíÇÊ íáÌà áÈíÚ ÃäæÇÚ ãä ÇáÓáÚ æÇáÈÖÇÆÚ ÇáÈÓíØÉ ßÚáÈ ÇáãäÇÏíá (ÇáãÍÇÑã)¡ ÍíË íÊäÞáä Èíä ÇáÓíÇÑÇÊ æÇáÃÒÞÉ æÊÞÇØÚÇÊ ÇáØÑÞ áÇÕØíÇÏ ÒÈÇÆäåä. ÍÑÞ ÈÇáäÇÑ ÊÞæá ÅáåÇã¡ ÇáÈÇáÛÉ ãä ÇáÚãÑ ÅÍÏì ÚÔÑÉ ÑÈíÚÇ¡ ÅäåÇ ÇÖØÑÊ¡ ÈÚÏ ÇäÝÕÇá æÇáÏíåÇ æÊÚÐíÈ ÚãÊåÇ áåÇ ßíøöåÇ ÈæÇÓØÉ ÓíÎ ãÚÏäí ÓÇÎä¡ Ãä ÊãÖí ÃÓÈæÚÇ ßÇãáÇ ßÇäÊ ÊäÇã ÎáÇáå ÎÇÑÌ ãÑßÒ ááÔÑØÉ ÍíË ßÇäÊ ÊÍÕá Úáì ÞæÊ íæãåÇ ããÇ íÞÏãå áåÇ ÑÌÇá ÇáÔÑØÉ Ýí ÇáãÑßÒ ãä ØÚÇã. æÇáãÔßáÉ ÇáÚæíÕÉ ÇáÊí ÊæÇÌååÇ Êáß ÇáÝÊíÇÊ ÇááæÇÊí íÞÑÑä ÎæÖ ÊÌÑÈÉ ÇáÍãá æÇáæáÇÏÉ ÍÊì ÇáäåÇíÉ åí ÚÏã Êãßäåä ãä ÇáÍÕæá Úáì ÔåÇÏÇÊ ãíáÇÏ áãæÇáíÏåä¡ Ýåä íáÏä Ýí ÇáÔæÇÑÚ¡ æÛÇáÈÇ ãÇ íßæä ÇáÂÈÇÁ ãÌåæáíä Ãæ íäßÑæä ÃÈæÊåã áÃØÝÇáåã ãä Êáß ÇáÝÊíÇÊ. ÊÎÊÊã íÇÓãíä ÍÏíËåÇ æäÙÑÇÊ ÇáÍÒä ÈÇÏíÉ Ýí ÚíäíåÇ: "íäÙÑ ÇáäÇÓ ÅáíäÇ ÏæãÇ ÈßÑå. ÃÑíÏ Ãä ÃÞæá ááäÇÓ Ãä íÛíÑæÇ ÃÝßÇÑåã äÍæäÇ." DH-R, OL ÇÑÓá åÐÇ ÇáãæÖæÚ áÕÏíÞ äÓÎÉ ÓåáÉ ÇáØÈÚ ÇÞÑà ÃíÖÇð: ÈäÇÊ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ Ýí ãÕÑ: ÍÑãÇä æÞåÑ æÇÛÊÕÇÈ ÂÎÑ ÑÓÇáÉ ãä ãÚÊÞá ÈÑíØÇäí: ÇáÊØáÚ Åáì Øí ÕÝÍÉ ÌæÇäÊäÇãæ ÇáÊÞÑíÑ ÇáÃãÑíßí Úä ÅíÑÇä: ãÍÇæáÉ áÊÎØí ßÈæÉ ÃÓáÍÉ ÇáÊÏãíÑ ÇáÔÇãá ÇáÚÑÇÞíÉ¿ ÇáÕÝÍÉ ÇáÑÆíÓíÉ ÇáÔÑÞ ÇáÃæÓØ ÃÎÈÇÑ ÇáÚÇáã Úáæã æÊßäæáæÌíÇ ÇÞÊÕÇÏ æÃÚãÇá ÃÎÈÇÑ ÇáÑíÇÖÉ ÇáÕÍÝ ÇáÈÑíØÇäíÉ ÔÇÑß ÈÑÃíß ÈÇáÝíÏíæ ÊÞÇÑíÑ ÎÇÕÉ ÊÚáíã ÇáÅäÌáíÒíÉ ----------------- Èí Èí Óí ÇáÚÑÈíÉ ÈÑÇãÌäÇ ÇáÅÐÇÚíÉ ÇÓÊÞÈÇá ÇáÈË ----------------- ÎÏãÜÜÜÇÊ ÔÑÇßÉ æÊÚÇæä äÍä æãæÞÚäÇ ÇÊÕá ÈäÇ ãÓÇÚÏÉ ----------------- ãÇ åí ÎÏãÉ RSS¿ ----------------- ãæÇÞÚäÇ ÈáÛÇÊ ÃÎÑì ÎÏãÇÊ ÊÞÏãåÇ áßã bbcarabic.com ÎÏãÉ ÇáÈÑíÏ ÇáÅáßÊÑæäí ãäÈå ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ ÇáÚÇÌáÉ ÎÏãÇÊ ÇáåÇÊÝ ÇáãÍãæá ÇáäÔÑÉ

ÇáÅáßÊÑæäíÉ ÇáÔåÑíÉ ÍÞæÞ ÇáäÔÑ ^^ ÃÚáì ÇáÕÝÍÉ ãÓÇÚÏÉ ÔÑÇßÉ æÊÚÇæä äÍä æãæÞÚäÇ ÇÊÕá ÈäÇ Muhammad Ahmad Al-Masry 64, Muhammad Korayem Street,Gomrok, andria,

EgyptTel: 0020-03-4800555Fax: 0020-03-3082667Web: massrii@...massrii@... Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I agree with you that things have to change. I'm trying to go to school to get a Masters in Reg Ed/Spec Ed with Counseling in there, too. Anyway,,,,,,,it is such a growing field. There really are people that are wanting to be Spec Ed teachers........it seems that every student knows someone with an issue - not always an autism spectrum issues,,,,,,some usually it is. Sadly, but realistically, I think things take time. First an issue has to become a problem,,,,,,,then it has to NOT get taken care of properly. Then,,,,,parents/families, etc, have to become advocates/guinea pigs for those that will follow. Then more discussion. I believe change will come,,,,,,,,,I just believe that sometimes, there are the "frontrunners" that have to pave the way. Things may not come easily for our kids or us, for that matter,,,,,,,but we've got to keep on learning and advocating and pushing and demanding and, if

it comes to it like it did with one of our kids, leaving the school and coming home,,,,,then that's what we have to do!!! *** Boy.....the coffee must have kicked in. Have a super day.RobinPatti Journey <pjpoo78363@...> wrote: I agree with the balancing of the tray. We need our government to stand up to the plate and start having teachers, etc. that know how to teach and deal with our children.

They are just as important as the "so called normal children", maybe more so, because one day our children will be most of the ones running these United States. Someone is going to wish that they did something long before then to get our children prepared. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Kim Webster M.D. 503.973-5545

Dean , D.C.

Portland, Oregon

(unknown)

Hi folks,

Any of you have a ND, MD or DC who likes to work on restoring natural sleep cycles with "metabolicly challenged" indeviduals? By this I mean male and female menopause, hormonal imballance etc. Thanks! Happy holidays to all of you. I really appreciate this forum and your input.

Lindekugel, DC

Concordia Chiropractic Center

5425 NE 33rd Ave.

Portland OR 97211

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 12/21/2007 1:17 PM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 12/21/2007 1:17 PM

Guest guest

Howdy

I am onboard the Geowave Commander, off the coast of the Ivory Coast.

Eddie

On Dec 22, 2007 11:35 AM, Nigel Mitton <sevenoceans.vstc@...> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Welcome Eddie,

>

> A differant pace of life on the ocean. Which vessel are you on?

>

> Nigel

>

>

> >

> > Hi

> >

> > I am new to the site, so just want to introduce myself.

> >

> > I am a offshore medic working for Frontier Medical on seismic

> vessels.

> > I am an ALS paramedic and trained and worked in South Africa for many

> > years. Still live in South Africa and am enjoying the change of pace

> > and new challenges that offshore work brings along.

> >

> > Eddie

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Mr. Khan:

The saturated fat in coconut oil is 65% medium-chain saturated which is used

by the body quicker than glucose coming from carbohydrates. This fat has no

chance to be deposited as fat in the belly or anywhere else in the body. It is

the long-chain fat (the remaining 35% in coconut oil, and those coming from meat

fat, soybean oil, oilve oil, etc.) that can be deposited as fat in the body when

eaten in excess.

Tony Geniston

Atique Khan <atiq96@...> wrote:

how about saturated fat,in the coconut oil, I think oil make belly fat

and inch by inch.

Atique Mohammed Khan

---------------------------------

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Hi there - not sure of your name! Its very quiet on the group at the moment, will pick up after Christmas - You will get loads of help and advice on here - so just thought I would say hello so that you dont disappear and think no one is going to answer you!

Gill

(unknown)

hi everyone! i feel like all my christmasses have come at once i have been diagonased with underactive thyroid since i was 16 and now 4 years later i am having more health problems than ever before.it would be great to talk to others who have been through what i have been through!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

Guest guest

friends are always terustfulSeshu Bhamidipati <seshu_bham@...> wrote: Regard,B. Seshu Babu,Contact no: 9848534553 Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Tell us more Naveesa.

Luv - Sheila

hi everyone hope you have had a fab christmas just thought i'd post something in Muhammed Ali - "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" is this World Champion heavy weight boxer's motto. It could just as easily be the thyroid's motto as well, as any sufferer of thyroid disease can attest. Muhammed Ali lost a championship fight after being mistreated for thyroid disease

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.9/1198 - Release Date: 26/12/2007 17:26

Guest guest

I didnt know he had thyroid illness - I thought it was Parkinson's disease? Be interested to know more about this Naveesa.

Gill

Tell us more Naveesa.

Luv - Sheila

hi everyone hope you have had a fab christmas just thought i'd post something in Muhammed Ali - "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" is this World Champion heavy weight boxer's motto. It could just as easily be the thyroid's motto as well, as any sufferer of thyroid disease can attest. Muhammed Ali lost a championship fight after being mistreated for thyroid disease

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.9/1198 - Release Date: 26/12/2007 17:26

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

Guest guest

Taken from: http://www.nytimes.com/books/98/10/25/specials/ali-magic.html

Cope, who began treating Ali shortly after his 1980 loss to Larry Holmes, says, "He exhibited sluggishness and was diagnosed as having a thyroid condition. They gave him thyroid hormone - and because Muhammad Ali is a big man they gave him more than is normally given." And, apparently assuming that more would be even better, Ali himself increased his own dosage. "He was definitely overmedicated at the time of that fight," Cope says. "I saw him right after the fight and it was evident he was taking too much thyroid hormone."

In 1982, Cope made the connection between Ali's increasing motor problems and Parkinson's disease. Further clinical examinations, including CAT, M.R.I. and PET scans -most notably at New York's Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in 1985 - have confirmed the initial diagnosis.

"But Muhammad Ali," Cope adds, is otherwise "definitely in good health, and improves considerably when he takes his medication regularly. He has every reason to expect to remain in a stable state and should do well."

Lilian

Guest guest

Hmm!...and they still don't know how to dose people with the right amount of thyroxine, but Ali should have been told about the dangers of over medicating. Many thanks for this Lilian, we learn a little more every day.

Luv - Sheila

Taken from: http://www.nytimes.com/books/98/10/25/specials/ali-magic.html

Cope, who began treating Ali shortly after his 1980 loss to Larry Holmes, says, "He exhibited sluggishness and was diagnosed as having a thyroid condition. They gave him thyroid hormone - and because Muhammad Ali is a big man they gave him more than is normally given." And, apparently assuming that more would be even better, Ali himself increased his own dosage. "He was definitely overmedicated at the time of that fight," Cope says. "I saw him right after the fight and it was evident he was taking too much thyroid hormone."

In 1982, Cope made the connection between Ali's increasing motor problems and Parkinson's disease. Further clinical examinations, including CAT, M.R.I. and PET scans -most notably at New York's Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in 1985 - have confirmed the initial diagnosis.

"But Muhammad Ali," Cope adds, is otherwise "definitely in good health, and improves considerably when he takes his medication regularly. He has every reason to expect to remain in a stable state and should do well."

Lilian

Guest guest

Ken,

I hope you feel better soon.Never feel bad for not feeling well enough to

post, or having comp problems, it happens to us all at times. I will keep

you in my prayers

Heidi M

On 12/27/07, kenneth samuelsen <squarehead52@...> wrote:

>

> Greetings...

> I am so sorry that I haven't been in touch lately......and I am sorry that

> I did not send you a card, or anything....you see I have been very sick, for

> quite some time,and even tho' I finally got my computer fixed....I just

> haven't had the energy to do much at all.

> I still love you very much...and I hope you have had a wonderful Holiday.

> as for ourselves, well, life itself has been very demanding ,and we didn't

> even have an money to even get ourselves anything to " Celebrate " .

> I still love you, very much, consider you to be so special to me...and I

> ask that you not be upset with me for sending even a letter...I'm hoping I

> get over this soon. I haven't even been able to eat much! (but I don't

> " recomend " this as a good weight loss programme) l.o.l.

> anyway..

> as soon as I can, I will write to you.

> My love and prayers go out to you, as does my love!

>

> Happy New Year, from ken!.

> All my love....me

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

>

Guest guest

Tess

I was talking to a couple of Vietnamese women,wives of expats working here

in Hong Kong, and they said that they are common in Vietnam. Apparently they

take a young freshly picked coconut and throw it in a fire for a short

period of time. How long I do not know. My understanding was that the heat

either ruptures or weakens the outer husk, thus making it much easier to

remove. The impression I got was that the coconut itself is not heated up

too much if not forgotten.The total removal of the husk reduces the size and

weight for shipping.

The taste is the same as a young fresh coconut but the water evaporates

through the shell very quickly. Most of the fresh young coconuts that are

sold here are swapped in saran wrap to further slow down evaporation which

is much slower with part of the pithy fiber still on them.

Cheers, Doug

(unknown)

> Hi Doug,

>

> My son saw the " barbecue Coconut " in Hongkong and he is sending one to us.

> He said it looks like it was grilled for them to clean the remaining

> fibers from the husk. He still has to split them though and try what it

> tastes.

>

> Happy New Year.

>

> Tess

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

>

>

Guest guest

Doug, thanks for this info, it is very interesting. First time I come accross

this ingeneous method of removing the husk in young coconut. Is the shell still

pliable (it deforms slightly with finger-pressing)? or hard and brown (which

means quite mature already)? or just hard but not yet brown? I am trying to

understand what you mean by young coconut. Is the meat inside soft (easy to

scoop with a spoon)? Does the water inside " swish " when the nut is shaken, or it

does not make any sound, which means it is full of water? Thanks for any further

info.

Here in the Philippines, I have not heard it being done. What is done is the

husk is completely chopped off from the young coconut to reduce the size and be

cheaper to transport and easier to hold when drinking. The chopping is done

carefully and quite precisely so as not to hit the shell because it is still

very soft, else the nut will burst. Some farmers have well-developed the

chopping skill to avoid the soft shell just by hair line :-).

Tony

Murray <doublaswalter@...> wrote:

Tess

I was talking to a couple of Vietnamese women,wives of expats working here

in Hong Kong, and they said that they are common in Vietnam. Apparently they

take a young freshly picked coconut and throw it in a fire for a short

period of time. How long I do not know. My understanding was that the heat

either ruptures or weakens the outer husk, thus making it much easier to

remove. The impression I got was that the coconut itself is not heated up

too much if not forgotten.The total removal of the husk reduces the size and

weight for shipping.

The taste is the same as a young fresh coconut but the water evaporates

through the shell very quickly. Most of the fresh young coconuts that are

sold here are swapped in saran wrap to further slow down evaporation which

is much slower with part of the pithy fiber still on them.

Cheers, Doug

(unknown)

> Hi Doug,

>

> My son saw the " barbecue Coconut " in Hongkong and he is sending one to us.

> He said it looks like it was grilled for them to clean the remaining

> fibers from the husk. He still has to split them though and try what it

> tastes.

>

> Happy New Year.

>

> Tess

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________________

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Tony

Just bought some coconuts last night. Will try to take some pictures and

send with comments in the next day or 2.

Cheers, Doug

(unknown)

>

>> Hi Doug,

>>

>> My son saw the " barbecue Coconut " in Hongkong and he is sending one to

>> us.

>> He said it looks like it was grilled for them to clean the remaining

>> fibers from the husk. He still has to split them though and try what it

>> tastes.

>>

>> Happy New Year.

>>

>> Tess

>>

>>

>>

>> __________________________________________________________

>> Be a better friend, newshound, and

>> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

>> http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

Beth ~

will you write your story so we can post it to our group

and on Ilena's site, and on Gretchens and Rosies sites,

and other informative sites???

It will help alot !

Let me know ~ Thankyou ~ Hugs and Prayers ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

Beth ~

will you write your story so we can post it to our group

and on Ilena's site, and on Gretchens and Rosies sites,

and other informative sites???

It will help alot !

Let me know ~ Thankyou ~ Hugs and Prayers ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

Beth ~

Yes, it can be updated at any time.

Thank you for helping ! ! I see Patty

gave you the addresses to send your

story to, there is one more place I know

of: POST YOUR STORY - Message Board - ezboard.com

http://p102.ezboard.com/fimplantinformationnetworkfrm9.

Here is my story if you would like to ck it out:

http://humanticsfoundation.com/dede.htm

Thank you ! !

Hugs Dede

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

Beth ~

Yes, it can be updated at any time.

Thank you for helping ! ! I see Patty

gave you the addresses to send your

story to, there is one more place I know

of: POST YOUR STORY - Message Board - ezboard.com

http://p102.ezboard.com/fimplantinformationnetworkfrm9.

Here is my story if you would like to ck it out:

http://humanticsfoundation.com/dede.htm

Thank you ! !

Hugs Dede

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

April ~

We would absolutely love your story

too so as to help us speak the truth !

Thank you ~ Hugs DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.