RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know what to say about the crochet hooks and the tea shir.Your guess is as good as mine.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: September 29, 2005 8:07 AMHepatitis Cfordummies Subject: (unknown)

Ok, group, I've been wondering about this for a long time, but never asked. Do you think theres a corelation between tx and bad skin because our sweat becomes acid? I am askin this because the oddest thing happened during tx. well two odd things.

Ive been crocheting for 40 years. I use steel hooks that are nickel plated or nickle not sure of the spelling. During tx and ONLY during tx, you can see exactly where my fingers were on the hook, cuz it took the nickel plating OFF the hook and turned it black where my fingers touched, and also my dragon teeshirt, the one i wore on fridays as part of the death to clyde shot night ceremony, got little tiny holes in it from me sweating runnin fevers real high those nights. i mean it looks like CHEESECLOTH theres so many holes. I have plenty of other hooks this never happened to and plenty of other teeshirts this never happened to, so i was pondering this. What do you think?

connie

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

We love you too Connie , life is good today isnt it ? hehe You have been blessed with a little angel to keep your heart warm .connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Dear peeps of mine,

Today i woke up feeling pretty NORMAL, course that was after i cranked my head a full 360. But seriously, i was lookin back on the last two years, like i wasnt really part of it, but an observer, and i realized something that made me so happy. You know how they say every cloud has a silver lining, and its always darkest before the dawn, and if you wanna make God laugh out loud, tell Him your plans, and all that stuff? Well, im grateful to be alive, and its a good day to be above ground, and Hep c, that dreaded disease, has brought me to all of you and fighting it has forced me to find strength that i didnt have, made me realize we get the strength as we need it, and its a gift from God. I was very lonely, Now i have you wonderful souls, and a beautiful baby to love, jasper and tweety and pepper and carrie and lucky and my fish. and a chance to do it over and do it right, i know this isnt the right thing to say, so dont jump

on me here for this, but a chance to redeem myself. no matter how hard ive been on people in my life, im always hardest on myself. Serena runs to me and HUGS me when i just say her name quietly. it feels so GOOD to be loved. like i have worth. and imnot sure that without hep c i could have been saying that. So id like to say thank you Suzie and Gail and Danne, and eLiz and De and Deb, for takin me under your wing, and thanks for the strength, and thank you God for givin me another chance. Thanks for believing in me so i could believe in myself.

its a beautiful day and i love you all. Now Serena and i are goin for a ride on the Mighty Mississippi!!!! She loves the river as much as her gramma does. Do you know what a BLAST its gonna be to have even a little bitty Christmas tree and watch Serena open her presents under her very first one?? Ill take pics for you, im gettin her a Share Bear that reads stories. And a couple Dr. Seuss books. She brings me books and says "Whats THHHHHAT??" as she holds the book up,knowing thats gonna make me drop everything and read to her. Drop kicks my heart, this little goldilocks. Shes wearin a bandaid on her little finger cuz she wrapped me too tight.

Connie

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Guest guest

We love you too Connie , life is good today isnt it ? hehe You have been blessed with a little angel to keep your heart warm .connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Dear peeps of mine,

Today i woke up feeling pretty NORMAL, course that was after i cranked my head a full 360. But seriously, i was lookin back on the last two years, like i wasnt really part of it, but an observer, and i realized something that made me so happy. You know how they say every cloud has a silver lining, and its always darkest before the dawn, and if you wanna make God laugh out loud, tell Him your plans, and all that stuff? Well, im grateful to be alive, and its a good day to be above ground, and Hep c, that dreaded disease, has brought me to all of you and fighting it has forced me to find strength that i didnt have, made me realize we get the strength as we need it, and its a gift from God. I was very lonely, Now i have you wonderful souls, and a beautiful baby to love, jasper and tweety and pepper and carrie and lucky and my fish. and a chance to do it over and do it right, i know this isnt the right thing to say, so dont jump

on me here for this, but a chance to redeem myself. no matter how hard ive been on people in my life, im always hardest on myself. Serena runs to me and HUGS me when i just say her name quietly. it feels so GOOD to be loved. like i have worth. and imnot sure that without hep c i could have been saying that. So id like to say thank you Suzie and Gail and Danne, and eLiz and De and Deb, for takin me under your wing, and thanks for the strength, and thank you God for givin me another chance. Thanks for believing in me so i could believe in myself.

its a beautiful day and i love you all. Now Serena and i are goin for a ride on the Mighty Mississippi!!!! She loves the river as much as her gramma does. Do you know what a BLAST its gonna be to have even a little bitty Christmas tree and watch Serena open her presents under her very first one?? Ill take pics for you, im gettin her a Share Bear that reads stories. And a couple Dr. Seuss books. She brings me books and says "Whats THHHHHAT??" as she holds the book up,knowing thats gonna make me drop everything and read to her. Drop kicks my heart, this little goldilocks. Shes wearin a bandaid on her little finger cuz she wrapped me too tight.

Connie

Guest guest

shes just so cute, rassum frassum. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Dear peeps of mine,

Connie

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

shes just so cute, rassum frassum. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Dear peeps of mine,

Connie

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Dear dear Connie and you wonder why you are loved so much.You have a beautiful soul and heart and it is so easy to see. You were always a good spirit but I think this hep makes us express ourselves more honestly then we would normally do.I don't like to be vunerable but I am not afraid of it with my beautiful family here.Love you all.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: September 30, 2005 4:54 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: (unknown)

Dear peeps of mine,

Today i woke up feeling pretty NORMAL, course that was after i cranked my head a full 360. But seriously, i was lookin back on the last two years, like i wasnt really part of it, but an observer, and i realized something that made me so happy. You know how they say every cloud has a silver lining, and its always darkest before the dawn, and if you wanna make God laugh out loud, tell Him your plans, and all that stuff? Well, im grateful to be alive, and its a good day to be above ground, and Hep c, that dreaded disease, has brought me to all of you and fighting it has forced me to find strength that i didnt have, made me realize we get the strength as we need it, and its a gift from God. I was very lonely, Now i have you wonderful souls, and a beautiful baby to love, jasper and tweety and pepper and carrie and lucky and my fish. and a chance to do it over and do it right, i know this isnt the right thing to say, so dont jump on me here for this, but a chance to redeem myself. no matter how hard ive been on people in my life, im always hardest on myself. Serena runs to me and HUGS me when i just say her name quietly. it feels so GOOD to be loved. like i have worth. and imnot sure that without hep c i could have been saying that. So id like to say thank you Suzie and Gail and Danne, and eLiz and De and Deb, for takin me under your wing, and thanks for the strength, and thank you God for givin me another chance. Thanks for believing in me so i could believe in myself.

Connie

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Guest guest

Dear dear Connie and you wonder why you are loved so much.You have a beautiful soul and heart and it is so easy to see. You were always a good spirit but I think this hep makes us express ourselves more honestly then we would normally do.I don't like to be vunerable but I am not afraid of it with my beautiful family here.Love you all.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: September 30, 2005 4:54 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: (unknown)

Dear peeps of mine,

Today i woke up feeling pretty NORMAL, course that was after i cranked my head a full 360. But seriously, i was lookin back on the last two years, like i wasnt really part of it, but an observer, and i realized something that made me so happy. You know how they say every cloud has a silver lining, and its always darkest before the dawn, and if you wanna make God laugh out loud, tell Him your plans, and all that stuff? Well, im grateful to be alive, and its a good day to be above ground, and Hep c, that dreaded disease, has brought me to all of you and fighting it has forced me to find strength that i didnt have, made me realize we get the strength as we need it, and its a gift from God. I was very lonely, Now i have you wonderful souls, and a beautiful baby to love, jasper and tweety and pepper and carrie and lucky and my fish. and a chance to do it over and do it right, i know this isnt the right thing to say, so dont jump on me here for this, but a chance to redeem myself. no matter how hard ive been on people in my life, im always hardest on myself. Serena runs to me and HUGS me when i just say her name quietly. it feels so GOOD to be loved. like i have worth. and imnot sure that without hep c i could have been saying that. So id like to say thank you Suzie and Gail and Danne, and eLiz and De and Deb, for takin me under your wing, and thanks for the strength, and thank you God for givin me another chance. Thanks for believing in me so i could believe in myself.

Connie

Guest guest

We

love you, too, Connie. Having the hep does have it’s

blessings – patience, priorities, gratitude for what we DO have.

De

(unknown)

Dear

peeps of mine,

Today i

woke up feeling pretty NORMAL, course that was after i cranked my head a full

360. But seriously, i was lookin back on the last two years, like i wasnt

really part of it, but an observer, and i realized something that made me so

happy. You know how they say every cloud has a silver lining, and its

always darkest before the dawn, and if you wanna make God laugh out loud, tell

Him your plans, and all that stuff? Well, im grateful to be alive, and

its a good day to be above ground, and Hep c, that dreaded disease, has brought

me to all of you and fighting it has forced me to find strength that i didnt

have, made me realize we get the strength as we need it, and its a gift from

God. I was very lonely, Now i have you wonderful souls, and a beautiful

baby to love, jasper and tweety and pepper and carrie and lucky and my

fish. and a chance to do it over and do it right, i know this isnt

the right thing to say, so dont jump on me here for this, but a chance to

redeem myself. no matter how hard ive been on people in my life, im

always hardest on myself. Serena runs to me and HUGS me when i just say

her name quietly. it feels so GOOD to be loved. like i have worth.

and imnot sure that without hep c i could have been saying that. So id

like to say thank you Suzie and Gail and Danne, and eLiz and De and Deb, for

takin me under your wing, and thanks for the strength, and thank you God for

givin me another chance. Thanks for believing in me so i could believe in

myself.

its a

beautiful day and i love you all. Now Serena and i are goin for a ride on

the Mighty Mississippi!!!! She loves the river as much as her gramma

does. Do you know what a BLAST its gonna be to have even a little bitty

Christmas tree and watch Serena open her presents under her very first

one?? Ill take pics for you, im gettin her a Share Bear that reads

stories. And a couple Dr. Seuss books. She brings me books and says

" Whats THHHHHAT?? " as she holds

the book up,knowing thats gonna make me drop everything and read to her. Drop

kicks my heart, this little goldilocks. Shes wearin a bandaid on her

little finger cuz she wrapped me too tight.

Connie

Guest guest

I expect you to post a picture for me to see of the lil darlin .....I will post europe pics as soon as I get homeconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Dear peeps of mine,

Connie

Guest guest

I have eaten organic health foods my entire life, I was brought up in a semi

vegeterian oragnic food eating household. 5 lbs is no big deal but in a year it

is 60! and my clothes didn't fit after one month of flaxoil! I have also read

that it has to be mixed with cottage cheese or quark or it does not have the

same effect.

C

BLONDELDYINBLK <txbabee2000@...> wrote:

You are fighting for your life!! 5 pounds is not a big deal but eventually it

will even out. Perhaps you have not been eating very well and need to exercise

as well. In Dr. Bob Arnet's book about breast cancer he stated that flax oil

will in 6 months replace the fat in one's breasts with a better form of fat that

prevents new tumors from forming and makes the breasts less fatty.I used tofu or

yogurt instead of cottage cheese as it has to much salt in it and the lactose

bothered me.Maybe the 5 pounds is due to that. Of course most of us do not

exercise but just bouncing and walking helps.My sister took chemo and she gained

weight for a while but then I think she is now having problems with her

digestion and nerves.A permanent damage which may cause her to deteriorate in

health.Five pounds is not so bad considering what surgery, radiation and chemo

does to one's body.

lind

Guest guest

connie honey what did I miss ?? I havent read anything you have posted that was mean to anyone .

(unknown)

Actually, kids, this time i was genuinely kidding, and obviously it wasnt taken that way. I guess my sense of humor is dry, and sarcastic, but i didnt mean to male bash or offend. Please remove me from the group, as it seems being true to myself means pi__ing someone off, and thats not my intent. Connie

Guest guest

Slow down Connie.We are all being true to ourselves and we are all important and needed in this group.We are a family and sometimes family doesn't always agree but we still love each other.Don't you go girl,your my baby sister.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: October 15, 2005 6:43 PMHepatitis Cfordummies Subject: (unknown)

Actually, kids, this time i was genuinely kidding, and obviously it wasnt taken that way. I guess my sense of humor is dry, and sarcastic, but i didnt mean to male bash or offend. Please remove me from the group, as it seems being true to myself means pi__ing someone off, and thats not my intent. Connie

Guest guest

our Jeanna had M-valve Patent Ductus VSD ASD all repaired in Nov 2001 at

Childrens in Phila yes she is seen regularly by a Dr here in South

Jersey either in here in Mays Landing or Voorhees at one the two Specialty

centers

that CHOP has. Jeanna is now 7.5 yrs old and doing fine

And Kathy Di from Mays Landing NJ

Guest guest

Jess visits her cardiologist annually. Ultrasounds annually as well. EKGs

were every other year until she hit puberty and are now also annual.

She has a small repair to the m-valve as well as a large patch to the

ventricle wall.

And she just earned her orange belt in TKD. (just thought I'd throw that in

;))

Judi

(unknown)

This is a question for those of you that have children with av canal defect

repaired. Do you take your children in for an ultrasound and ekg every so

often ?

, father to Allie(ds) and 3 other great kids.

Thank you

Click reply to all for messages to go to the list. Just hit reply for

messages to go to the sender of the message.

Guest guest

yes. She went in every year for several years following the surgery. She then

went to every two years. She had surgery at 4 months and she is now 12. So

far, everything has looked great. You should talk with your cardiologist about

follow up visits.

Darcy

(unknown)

This is a question for those of you that have children with av canal defect

repaired. Do you take your children in for an ultrasound and ekg every so often

?

, father to Allie(ds) and 3 other great kids.

Thank you

Click reply to all for messages to go to the list. Just hit reply for

messages to go to the sender of the message.

Guest guest

I can't imagine that eating sugar one time caused such extreme symptoms. Is

it possible you have another trigger? Diet, toxins in your environment,

stress?

> ITS BEEN ALMOST 5 MONTHS SINCE EXPLANT AND I HAD SUGAR FOR THE FIRST

> TIME IN MONTHS AND GOT SICK. I THOUGHT I WAS ABLE TO HANDLE IT. AS SOON

> AS I ATE THE SUGAR THE BRAIN FOG CAME BACK AND I AM LOSING HAIR LIKE

> CRAZY. I ALSO HAD MY THYROID CHECKED AND ITS NORMAL. I AM TAKING BIOTIN

> FOR MY HAIR AND A NATURAL THYROID PILL CALLED DSF. WHEN DOES THIS

> NIGHTMARE END? IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO?

>

>

>

>

>

> Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed

> health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care

> professional before commencing any medical treatment.

>

> " Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you.

> Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a

> happy life and how to work for a better world. " - Linus ing, two-time

> Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

>

>

Guest guest

My implants have been out since 1994 . . .

I still have to be very careful! . . .

Yeah, it's a bummer! . . . But, being careful with my

diet is better than the alternative!

Hugs,

Rogene

--- healing2come <healing2come@...> wrote:

> ITS BEEN ALMOST 5 MONTHS SINCE EXPLANT AND I HAD

> SUGAR FOR THE FIRST

> TIME IN MONTHS AND GOT SICK. I THOUGHT I WAS ABLE TO

> HANDLE IT. AS SOON

> AS I ATE THE SUGAR THE BRAIN FOG CAME BACK AND I AM

> LOSING HAIR LIKE

> CRAZY. I ALSO HAD MY THYROID CHECKED AND ITS NORMAL.

> I AM TAKING BIOTIN

> FOR MY HAIR AND A NATURAL THYROID PILL CALLED DSF.

> WHEN DOES THIS

> NIGHTMARE END? IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO?

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Oh I can believe it with the sugar! It did that to me too! Brain

fog pronto....

Patty

--- In , Kenda Skaggs <skaggs@c...>

wrote:

>

> I can't imagine that eating sugar one time caused such extreme

symptoms. Is

> it possible you have another trigger? Diet, toxins in your

environment,

> stress?

>

> > ITS BEEN ALMOST 5 MONTHS SINCE EXPLANT AND I HAD SUGAR FOR THE

FIRST

> > TIME IN MONTHS AND GOT SICK. I THOUGHT I WAS ABLE TO HANDLE IT.

AS SOON

> > AS I ATE THE SUGAR THE BRAIN FOG CAME BACK AND I AM LOSING HAIR

> > CRAZY. I ALSO HAD MY THYROID CHECKED AND ITS NORMAL. I AM TAKING

BIOTIN

> > FOR MY HAIR AND A NATURAL THYROID PILL CALLED DSF. WHEN DOES THIS

> > NIGHTMARE END? IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice

given by licensed

> > health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed

health care

> > professional before commencing any medical treatment.

> >

> > " Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians

mislead you.

> > Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about

how to live a

> > happy life and how to work for a better world. " - Linus ing,

two-time

> > Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

> >

> >

Guest guest

Sugar gives me a big headache within 20 minutes. Toxic, I am sure.

Lynda

At 01:52 PM 10/25/2005, you wrote:

>Oh I can believe it with the sugar! It did that to me too! Brain

>fog pronto....

>Patty

>

>--- In , Kenda Skaggs <skaggs@c...>

>wrote:

> >

> > I can't imagine that eating sugar one time caused such extreme

>symptoms. Is

> > it possible you have another trigger? Diet, toxins in your

>environment,

> > stress?

> >

> > > ITS BEEN ALMOST 5 MONTHS SINCE EXPLANT AND I HAD SUGAR FOR THE

>FIRST

> > > TIME IN MONTHS AND GOT SICK. I THOUGHT I WAS ABLE TO HANDLE IT.

>AS SOON

> > > AS I ATE THE SUGAR THE BRAIN FOG CAME BACK AND I AM LOSING HAIR

>LIKE

> > > CRAZY. I ALSO HAD MY THYROID CHECKED AND ITS NORMAL. I AM TAKING

>BIOTIN

> > > FOR MY HAIR AND A NATURAL THYROID PILL CALLED DSF. WHEN DOES THIS

> > > NIGHTMARE END? IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice

>given by licensed

> > > health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed

>health care

> > > professional before commencing any medical treatment.

> > >

> > > " Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians

>mislead you.

> > > Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about

>how to live a

> > > happy life and how to work for a better world. " - Linus ing,

>two-time

> > > Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

That's amazing, I would have thought you would be strong enough to handle it

occasionally. Maybe because I didn't have implant poisoning, I am stronger

in some ways than those of you having been poisoned.

Kenda

> Sugar gives me a big headache within 20 minutes. Toxic, I am sure.

>

> Lynda

>

> At 01:52 PM 10/25/2005, you wrote:

>> Oh I can believe it with the sugar! It did that to me too! Brain

>> fog pronto....

>> Patty

>>

>>

>>>

>>> I can't imagine that eating sugar one time caused such extreme

>> symptoms. Is

>>> it possible you have another trigger? Diet, toxins in your

>> environment,

>>> stress?

>>>

>>>> ITS BEEN ALMOST 5 MONTHS SINCE EXPLANT AND I HAD SUGAR FOR THE

>> FIRST

>>>> TIME IN MONTHS AND GOT SICK. I THOUGHT I WAS ABLE TO HANDLE IT.

>> AS SOON

>>>> AS I ATE THE SUGAR THE BRAIN FOG CAME BACK AND I AM LOSING HAIR

>> LIKE

>>>> CRAZY. I ALSO HAD MY THYROID CHECKED AND ITS NORMAL. I AM TAKING

>> BIOTIN

>>>> FOR MY HAIR AND A NATURAL THYROID PILL CALLED DSF. WHEN DOES THIS

>>>> NIGHTMARE END? IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO?

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice

>> given by licensed

>>>> health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed

>> health care

>>>> professional before commencing any medical treatment.

>>>>

>>>> " Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians

>> mislead you.

>>>> Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about

>> how to live a

>>>> happy life and how to work for a better world. " - Linus ing,

>> two-time

>>>> Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

>>>>

>>>>

Guest guest

This just makes me want a good photographer around 24/7 :)

Pamela <angelwolf00@...> wrote:

This article is on advertisements, and commercials, not BFL. I am sure you

have seen the unbelievable before and after photos on tv.

.::BE.::.DO.::.HAVE::.

BE committed! DO what it takes! And you will HAVE what you want!!

---------------------------------

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Guest guest

Hello Asdis,

I'm Roxie, and I am also new to this group and so far they have been the most

understanding and supporting group of people you will ever want to get know. I

know you will start making new friends with this group.

Hugs & Giggles,

Roxie

(unknown)

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ásdís Jenna and I have three

kinds of disability. One is dystonia which means that I have to use an

electric wheelchair because I can´t control my movements, I have recently

been diagnosed for this. The second disability is that I´am deaf, I´ve been

deaf since I was born. I can talk but I can´t use my hands for sign

language. I understand sign language very well and have an interpreting

service in class at the university I go to. I´am doing sign language

studies and will soon have finished my undergraduate degree. I also suffer

from depression but I´am doing good managing it by taking medicine.

Two years ago I had a cockle implant and have been hearing since then. I´am

doing well hearing and have a normal hearing aid for my left ear but the

cockle implant for the right one. I love both the devices.

I just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks for letting me join you, I have enjoyed reading the posts.

Regards from Iceland,

Ásdís

Guest guest

Ásdís,

Welcome to the list! <smile>

My name is . I'm deafblind (totally blind/profoundly deaf) and have had

my CI for the past 10 months. What an amazing and exciting experience it has

been! It's hard to believe I will be celebrating my one year CI anniversary

in January. Where has the time gone?

I read your blog and can relate to several experiences that you've shared. I

lost my mother to terminal (pancreatic) cancer last December. She passed

away 6 days before my CI surgery and a week before Christmas. The loss was

very difficult, but it helped to know she was no longer in pain. I wish my

mother could have been here in person to share all of my wonderful CI

moments, but I know she's smiling from above knowing her daughter can hear

again. Anyways, enough about me!

If you don't mind my asking, how do you use a computer? Do you use a

speech-to-text program? (I'm only familiar with technology for the blind,

deaf and deafblind, so I don't know what else is available for people with

other disabilities.)

Again, welcome to the list! I look forward to reading more about your

experiences! <smile>

Implanted: 12/22/04 Activated: 1/18/05

Deafblind/Postlingual

BTE hearing aid user 20 years

Severe-profound hearing loss 10 years

Guest guest

This sounds like Spam. Where is the moderator?

(unknown)

>I am Providing ONLINE & LIVE Professional Computer Data Recovery

> Training to Professionals all over the world.

>

> ** We DO NOT disclose the identity of our training participants for

> anyone.

>

> ** This is one to one LIVE Training. One Participant is given

> Training at a time for 100% Privacy Reason.

>

> ** You can see on your Computer SCREEN LIVE, How i Transplant the

> internal componants PHYSICALLY BAD HARD DISKS to Recover Data from

> it.

>

> ** LIVE TRAINING ANYTIME & ANYWHERE worldwide in 24 hrs a day.

>

>

> For more details of Training visit my website link:

>

> http://prodatadoctor.com/drcguide.htm

>

>

> For any Query or more info about Training, Feel Free to call me on

> 0091-9868337762 anytime 24 hours a day.

>

> Regards

>

> Tarun Tyagi

> Pro Data Doctor Pvt. Ltd.

> e-mail: taruntyagiddi@...

> http://www.prodatadoctor.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

This is hard to say but after 21 yrs. of low T and seeing the benefits I have

got from working out for the last 8 months. I feel every one should work out

anyway.

Phil

rsslkbr <rsslkbr@...> wrote:

I have a question about low testosteorne and osteoperosis. I am 25

years old and I have just found out about my low testosterone in the

last 15 months or so. Within this time, I just noticed that my body

has shrunk a bit. I lost a bit of height (mainly because by neck got

shorter) and I am not as big in my upper body as I was 12 months ago.

Would working out make me gain my height again?