RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You guys and gals always put a smile on my face every morning I get up and see yal wrote in..That makes me smile..Best medicine I could have!! Thanks for every smile you have given me...

Guest guest

Diane I am so sorry to hear of your loss..Please keep your faith..We love you and are here for you..I am so glad to see you on..Please get in touch when you are up to it..Try to get some rest, do some soul searching and get in touch when you are up to it..Happy belated birthday anyway..I know yo aren't up to hearing that but I didn't forget you ..

Guest guest

Fluffy you just keep my spot warm for me cause I'll be up and runnin in no time..I am too nosey and will be too lonesome to not be on..LOL..Tomorrow I will probably be nervous..Right now I'm not..Get this, my hubby says he wants to bring me my pillow from home...When I asked why his answer was this..Do you know how many people may have passed away on those pillows?? Now I had never thought of that until he said it..What does he want to do next bring the bed too??

Guest guest

Fluffy you just keep my spot warm for me cause I'll be up and runnin in no time..I am too nosey and will be too lonesome to not be on..LOL..Tomorrow I will probably be nervous..Right now I'm not..Get this, my hubby says he wants to bring me my pillow from home...When I asked why his answer was this..Do you know how many people may have passed away on those pillows?? Now I had never thought of that until he said it..What does he want to do next bring the bed too??

Guest guest

Hi! I hope things go well for you. I've been gone a few days. I went to Milwaukee to see my mom for her birthday and I was sick yesterday. I'm not feeling too hot today either, but I'm going to try to make it through work. Keep up the good attitude, I'm sure things will go fine. -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Terry I may be down for a few days but I won't be out!! Trust me on that one..Even if all I can do for a couple of days when I get home is type HI!! I'll do that ok??

Guest guest

I know I'll be down for a little while..Hubby said he's gonna tell em to give me something to make me rest because he knows how I am..If I think I can do something or get ticked off enough I'll get up and try to do it..He is already on my butt...LOL

Guest guest

Aw shuckies ya know ( scuffing toe in the dirt ) we do love ya.... Fluffy...... Re: [ ] (unknown) You guys and gals always put a smile on my face every morning I get up and see yal wrote in..That makes me smile..Best medicine I could have!! Thanks for every smile you have given me...

Guest guest

Jan, that goes both ways. You put a smile on our face also.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: You guys and gals always put a smile on my face every morning I get up and see yal wrote in..That makes me smile..Best medicine I could have!! Thanks for every smile you have given me...

Guest guest

It sure is gonna be lonely in da back row here. I am really brave though I want you to stay down and get better really soon and come back and sit here beside me okay.... Fluffy.... Re: [ ] (unknown) Hey Fluffy!!!

Guest guest

It sure is gonna be lonely in da back row here. I am really brave though I want you to stay down and get better really soon and come back and sit here beside me okay.... Fluffy.... Re: [ ] (unknown) Hey Fluffy!!!

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that my sister did in fact die on the

20th... We had Funeral Services on the 23rd and my birthday was the

24th....... I did post to all of you that I was running back and forth

to the hospital, but I guess everyone forgot.... I am still having the

back problems but I guess God gave me the strength to get thru

this...... I will post more on this when I am up to it.... There is

something suspicous about her death.... I have had a really bad 2

weeks... She lived 4 days after the life support was stopped.... I can't

talk of it now cause it is too much to deal with right now.... Just

wanted to update everyone!

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that my sister did in fact die on the

20th... We had Funeral Services on the 23rd and my birthday was the

24th....... I did post to all of you that I was running back and forth

to the hospital, but I guess everyone forgot.... I am still having the

back problems but I guess God gave me the strength to get thru

this...... I will post more on this when I am up to it.... There is

something suspicous about her death.... I have had a really bad 2

weeks... She lived 4 days after the life support was stopped.... I can't

talk of it now cause it is too much to deal with right now.... Just

wanted to update everyone!

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

You have our deepest sympathy at this time. Prayers for comfort and peace. Re: [ ] (unknown) Hi Everyone,I just wanted to let everyone know that my sister did in fact die on the20th... We had Funeral Services on the 23rd and my birthday was the24th....... I did post to all of you that I was running back and forthto the hospital, but I guess everyone forgot.... I am still having theback problems but I guess God gave me the strength to get thruthis...... I will post more on this when I am up to it.... There issomething suspicous about her death.... I have had a really bad 2weeks... She lived 4 days after the life support was stopped.... I can'ttalk of it now cause it is too much to deal with right now.... Justwanted to update everyone! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

You have our deepest sympathy at this time. Prayers for comfort and peace. Re: [ ] (unknown) Hi Everyone,I just wanted to let everyone know that my sister did in fact die on the20th... We had Funeral Services on the 23rd and my birthday was the24th....... I did post to all of you that I was running back and forthto the hospital, but I guess everyone forgot.... I am still having theback problems but I guess God gave me the strength to get thruthis...... I will post more on this when I am up to it.... There issomething suspicous about her death.... I have had a really bad 2weeks... She lived 4 days after the life support was stopped.... I can'ttalk of it now cause it is too much to deal with right now.... Justwanted to update everyone! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Thank You !!!!! (Fluffy)

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

Thank You !!!!! (Fluffy)

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

, I like the back row myself.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

It sure is gonna be lonely in da back row here. I am really brave though

I want you to stay down and get better really soon and come back and

sit here beside me okay.... Fluffy....

Re: [ ] (unknown)

Hey Fluffy!!!

Guest guest

Jan, again I'm sorry about your sister. Remember we all care for you here & are here for you any time you need us.

Keeping you in my prayers

Terry

diane214@... wrote: Hi Everyone,I just wanted to let everyone know that my sister did in fact die on the20th... We had Funeral Services on the 23rd and my birthday was the24th....... I did post to all of you that I was running back and forthto the hospital, but I guess everyone forgot.... I am still having theback problems but I guess God gave me the strength to get thruthis...... I will post more on this when I am up to it.... There issomething suspicous about her death.... I have had a really bad 2weeks... She lived 4 days after the life support was stopped.... I can'ttalk of it now cause it is too much to deal with right now.... Justwanted to update everyone! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity