RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Attacks on Natural Solutions: Beware! Don't believe the propaganda!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nobody likes to admit they are wrong. The CDC, the FDA, the "doctors", the "scientists" and the govt have to admit this before anything can happen. If they were to help cure autism, they would have to admit to the cause. And don't forget Big Pharma, and the other corporations involved. They know they screwed up, whether by accident or design. Remember, there is a whole other agenda out there. And it is not nice! http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm on vaccines 8 min http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6584111420371376452 & q=vaccines & ei=zggzSKPuEoTmrQPQ14igCQ Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: Ralph,If what you say is true and they are advocates of natural solutions to health, how come I get zero support from them in trying to charge a NH State Rep with child abuse and neglect for refusing to help us cure autism? What could be more important than giving avery autistic child an opportunity to be cured of this nightmare? Best dr. Rima what is this all about.> > this was just on another group??> > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > roger> > > > su> > I have also heard this about this organization as> well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of fear> mongering.-- Su> > > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health

Freedom> USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she> replied:> > > > > > "Hi Na> > Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband> (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right> things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely> that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into their> site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when> they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time> when people should have been focusing on important legislation and

so> forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from recent> critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said> was a big deal). > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org)> are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know> about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are> definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count corporations> and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed> to attend and participate in

CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works> closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which> has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm fairly> certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> pharma interests. "> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org >

> > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > another.> > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > They

travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > groups as you can. > > > > Thank you>Trina

Guest guest

Nobody likes to admit they are wrong. The CDC, the FDA, the "doctors", the "scientists" and the govt have to admit this before anything can happen. If they were to help cure autism, they would have to admit to the cause. And don't forget Big Pharma, and the other corporations involved. They know they screwed up, whether by accident or design. Remember, there is a whole other agenda out there. And it is not nice! http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm on vaccines 8 min http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6584111420371376452 & q=vaccines & ei=zggzSKPuEoTmrQPQ14igCQ Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: Ralph,If what you say is true and they are advocates of natural solutions to health, how come I get zero support from them in trying to charge a NH State Rep with child abuse and neglect for refusing to help us cure autism? What could be more important than giving avery autistic child an opportunity to be cured of this nightmare? Best dr. Rima what is this all about.> > this was just on another group??> > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > roger> > > > su> > I have also heard this about this organization as> well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of fear> mongering.-- Su> > > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health

Freedom> USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she> replied:> > > > > > "Hi Na> > Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband> (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right> things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely> that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into their> site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when> they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time> when people should have been focusing on important legislation and

so> forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from recent> critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said> was a big deal). > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org)> are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know> about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are> definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count corporations> and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed> to attend and participate in

CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works> closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which> has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm fairly> certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> pharma interests. "> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org >

> > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > another.> > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > They

travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > groups as you can. > > > > Thank you>Trina

Guest guest

And Ralph.... Why have I not gotten the support I expected, even from the HSF officates (and 4/5's of the members here, to sign a simple Ban Pampers/Unicef vaccine petition? I feel like I am floudering here. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

And Ralph.... Why have I not gotten the support I expected, even from the HSF officates (and 4/5's of the members here, to sign a simple Ban Pampers/Unicef vaccine petition? I feel like I am floudering here. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Once again, there is a whole other agenda. Once you understand this, you will see what we are up against. THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.3. Unite humanity with a living new language.4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.8. Balance personal rights with social duties.9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave

room for nature. Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people. The American Stonehenge's reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality. And here http://tinyurl.com/4ft39s And it is all explained on this site, the who, how, and why. It isn't pretty, it's very evil, and it is WAY bigger than just our

government. http://www.profindsearch.com/vedette_links.htm Those of you who are wondering about my book, all the info is here. Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: Trina,Waiting for the govt. to admit anything is like the people at the Boston Tea Party asking King for permission to dump the tea in the harbor. We have to force the govt. to do the right thing and shame them publicly at every

opportunity. Every little thing we do publicly makes them sweat a little more. We have to make them look like the scumbags that they are in public before they'll be forced to act. Our kids can't wait. dr. Rima what is this all about.> > > this was just on another group??> > > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > > > roger> > > > > > su> > > I have also heard this about this organization as> > well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of > fear> > mongering.-- Su> > > > > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health > Freedom> > USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> > kowledgeable and has studied these things for

years. Hear is what > she> > replied:> > > > > > > > > "Hi Na> > > Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her > husband> > (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> > (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the > right> > things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems > likely> > that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into their> > site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions > when> > they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> > critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time> > when people should have been focusing on important legislation and > so> > forth.

They were very effective in distracting people away from > recent> > critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they > said> > was a big deal). > > > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> > Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org)> > are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I > know> > about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they > are> > definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count > corporations> > and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> > Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> > Health Federation is the only organization of its kind

that is > allowed> > to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also > works> > closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which> > has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm > fairly> > certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> > pharma interests. "> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org > > > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or >

> > another.> > > > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > > the CODEX

meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > > groups as you can. > > > > > > Thank you> >> > > > > > > Trina>Trina

Guest guest

Once again, there is a whole other agenda. Once you understand this, you will see what we are up against. THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.3. Unite humanity with a living new language.4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.8. Balance personal rights with social duties.9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave

room for nature. Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people. The American Stonehenge's reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality. And here http://tinyurl.com/4ft39s And it is all explained on this site, the who, how, and why. It isn't pretty, it's very evil, and it is WAY bigger than just our

government. http://www.profindsearch.com/vedette_links.htm Those of you who are wondering about my book, all the info is here. Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: Trina,Waiting for the govt. to admit anything is like the people at the Boston Tea Party asking King for permission to dump the tea in the harbor. We have to force the govt. to do the right thing and shame them publicly at every

opportunity. Every little thing we do publicly makes them sweat a little more. We have to make them look like the scumbags that they are in public before they'll be forced to act. Our kids can't wait. dr. Rima what is this all about.> > > this was just on another group??> > > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > > > roger> > > > > > su> > > I have also heard this about this organization as> > well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of > fear> > mongering.-- Su> > > > > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health > Freedom> > USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> > kowledgeable and has studied these things for

years. Hear is what > she> > replied:> > > > > > > > > "Hi Na> > > Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her > husband> > (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> > (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the > right> > things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems > likely> > that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into their> > site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions > when> > they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> > critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time> > when people should have been focusing on important legislation and > so> > forth.

They were very effective in distracting people away from > recent> > critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they > said> > was a big deal). > > > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> > Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org)> > are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I > know> > about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they > are> > definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count > corporations> > and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> > Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> > Health Federation is the only organization of its kind

that is > allowed> > to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also > works> > closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which> > has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm > fairly> > certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> > pharma interests. "> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org > > > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or >

> > another.> > > > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > > the CODEX

meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > > groups as you can. > > > > > > Thank you> >> > > > > > > Trina>Trina

Guest guest

I think it's that, but I also think it's truly brainwashing. I think they truly, truly believe in what they are being taught. There is also a certain amount of ego involved, IMO!

Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more

about what is > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUS A.org > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > another.> > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for

now,> > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > groups as you can. > > > > Thank you>Trina

Guest guest

I think it's that, but I also think it's truly brainwashing. I think they truly, truly believe in what they are being taught. There is also a certain amount of ego involved, IMO!

Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more

about what is > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUS A.org > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > another.> > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for

now,> > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > groups as you can. > > > > Thank you>Trina

Guest guest

Correct Clemons <clemonsmary@...> wrote: I think it's that, but I also think it's truly brainwashing. I think they truly, truly believe in what they are being taught. There is also a certain amount of ego involved, IMO! ----- Original

Message ----From: Trina Radford <miiitymous >no-forced-vaccination Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:23:05 AMSubject: Re: Re: Attacks on Natural Solutions: Beware! Don't believe the propaganda! Nobody likes to admit they are wrong. The CDC, the FDA, the "doctors", the "scientists" and the govt have to admit this before anything can happen. If they were to help cure autism, they would have to admit to the cause. And don't forget Big Pharma, and the other corporations involved. They know they screwed up, whether by accident or design. Remember, there is a whole other agenda out there. And it is not nice! http://www.radiolib erty..com/ stones.htm on vaccines 8 min http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=-658411142 0371376452 & q=vaccines & ei=zggzSKPuEoTmrQPQ 14igCQ Best Jr <bettwice33juno (DOT) com> wrote: Ralph,If what you say is true and they are advocates of natural solutions to health, how come I get zero support from them in trying to charge a NH State Rep with child abuse and neglect for refusing to help us cure autism? What could be more important than giving avery autistic child an opportunity to be cured of this nightmare? Best dr. Rima what is this all about.> > this was just on another group??> > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > roger> > > > su> > I have also heard this about this organization as> well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of fear> mongering.-- Su>

> > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health Freedom> USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she> replied:> > > > > > "Hi Na> > Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband> (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right> things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely> that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into their> site

and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when> they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time> when people should have been focusing on important legislation and so> forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from recent> critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said> was a big deal). > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf. com) and> Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www. alliance- natural-lth. org)> are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know> about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are> definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count

corporations> and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed> to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works> closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which> has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm fairly> certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> pharma interests. "> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUS A.org > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > another.> > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > I cannot help a lot financially

but I do give $5.00 every > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > groups as you can. > > > > Thank

you>Trina Trina

Guest guest

Do the best you can and let people know. It sounds like you are doing that. That's part of what this group is about Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: I'm aware what we're up against. That's why it's so important to cure all our kids and not use junk like ritalin, concerta and the rest of the band-aids they give us.http://tinyurl.com/6ojwu9--- In no-forced-vaccination , Trina Radford <miiitymous@...> wrote:>> Once again, there is a whole other agenda. Once you understand this, you will see what we are up against.> > THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.> 2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.> 3. Unite humanity with a living new language.> 4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.> 5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.> 6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.> 7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.> 8. Balance personal rights with social duties.> 9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.>

10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature. Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people. The American Stonehenge's reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality. > > And here> http://tinyurl.com/4ft39s> > And it is all explained on this site, the who, how, and why. It isn't pretty, it's very evil, and it is WAY bigger than just our government.> http://www.profindsearch.com/vedette_links.htm> > Those of you who are wondering about my book, all the info is here.> > > Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote:> Trina,> Waiting for the govt. to admit anything is like the people at the > Boston Tea Party asking King for permission to dump the tea in > the harbor. We have to force the govt. to do the right thing and > shame them publicly at every opportunity. > Every little thing we do publicly makes them sweat a little more. > We have to make them look like the scumbags that they are in public > before they'll be forced to act. Our kids can't wait.> > dr. Rima what is this all about.> > > > this was just on another group??> > > > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > > > > > roger> > > > > > > >

su> > > > I have also heard this about this organization as> > > well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of > > fear> > > mongering.-- Su> > > > > > > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health > > Freedom> > > USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> > > kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what > > she> > > replied:> > > > > > > > > > > > "Hi Na> > > > Yes, they are the ones –

headed by Rima Laibow MD and her > > husband> > > (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> > > (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the > > right> > > things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems > > likely> > > that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into > their> > > site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions > > when> > > they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> > > critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact > time> > > when people should have been focusing on important legislation > and > > so> > > forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from

> > recent> > > critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they > > said> > > was a big deal). > > > > > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> > > Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-> lth.org)> > > are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I > > know> > > about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – > they > > are> > > definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count > > corporations> > > and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> > > Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> > > Health

Federation is the only organization of its kind that is > > allowed> > > to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also > > works> > > closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization > which> > > has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm > > fairly> > > certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> > > pharma interests. "> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > > > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org > > > > > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > > > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > > > another.> > > > > > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > > > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > > > reveal

a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > > > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > > > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > > > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > > > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > > > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > > > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > > > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > >

> interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > > > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > > > groups as you can. > > > > > > > > Thank you> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Trina> >> > > > > > > Trina>Trina

Guest guest

Do the best you can and let people know. It sounds like you are doing that. That's part of what this group is about Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: I'm aware what we're up against. That's why it's so important to cure all our kids and not use junk like ritalin, concerta and the rest of the band-aids they give us.http://tinyurl.com/6ojwu9--- In no-forced-vaccination , Trina Radford <miiitymous@...> wrote:>> Once again, there is a whole other agenda. Once you understand this, you will see what we are up against.> > THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.> 2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.> 3. Unite humanity with a living new language.> 4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.> 5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.> 6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.> 7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.> 8. Balance personal rights with social duties.> 9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.>

10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature. Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people. The American Stonehenge's reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality. > > And here> http://tinyurl.com/4ft39s> > And it is all explained on this site, the who, how, and why. It isn't pretty, it's very evil, and it is WAY bigger than just our government.> http://www.profindsearch.com/vedette_links.htm> > Those of you who are wondering about my book, all the info is here.> > > Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote:> Trina,> Waiting for the govt. to admit anything is like the people at the > Boston Tea Party asking King for permission to dump the tea in > the harbor. We have to force the govt. to do the right thing and > shame them publicly at every opportunity. > Every little thing we do publicly makes them sweat a little more. > We have to make them look like the scumbags that they are in public > before they'll be forced to act. Our kids can't wait.> > dr. Rima what is this all about.> > > > this was just on another group??> > > > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > > > > > roger> > > > > > > >

su> > > > I have also heard this about this organization as> > > well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of > > fear> > > mongering.-- Su> > > > > > > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health > > Freedom> > > USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> > > kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what > > she> > > replied:> > > > > > > > > > > > "Hi Na> > > > Yes, they are the ones –

headed by Rima Laibow MD and her > > husband> > > (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> > > (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the > > right> > > things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems > > likely> > > that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into > their> > > site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions > > when> > > they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> > > critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact > time> > > when people should have been focusing on important legislation > and > > so> > > forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from

> > recent> > > critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they > > said> > > was a big deal). > > > > > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> > > Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-> lth.org)> > > are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I > > know> > > about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – > they > > are> > > definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count > > corporations> > > and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> > > Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> > > Health

Federation is the only organization of its kind that is > > allowed> > > to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also > > works> > > closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization > which> > > has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm > > fairly> > > certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> > > pharma interests. "> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > > > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org > > > > > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > > > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > > > another.> > > > > > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > > > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > > > reveal

a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > > > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > > > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > > > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > > > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > > > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > > > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > > > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > >

> interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > > > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > > > groups as you can. > > > > > > > > Thank you> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Trina> >> > > > > > > Trina>Trina

Guest guest

And Thanks for the link! Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: I'm aware what we're up against. That's why it's so important to cure all our kids and not use junk like ritalin, concerta and the rest of the band-aids they give us.http://tinyurl.com/6ojwu9--- In no-forced-vaccination , Trina Radford <miiitymous@...> wrote:>> Once again, there is a whole other

agenda. Once you understand this, you will see what we are up against.> > THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.> 2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.> 3. Unite humanity with a living new language.> 4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.> 5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.> 6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.> 7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.> 8. Balance personal rights with social duties.> 9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.> 10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature. Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people.

The American Stonehenge's reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality. > > And here> http://tinyurl.com/4ft39s> > And it is all explained on this site, the who, how, and why. It isn't pretty, it's very evil, and it is WAY bigger than just our government.> http://www.profindsearch.com/vedette_links.htm> > Those of you who are wondering about my book, all the info is here.> > > Best Jr

<bettwice33@...> wrote:> Trina,> Waiting for the govt. to admit anything is like the people at the > Boston Tea Party asking King for permission to dump the tea in > the harbor. We have to force the govt. to do the right thing and > shame them publicly at every opportunity. > Every little thing we do publicly makes them sweat a little more. > We have to make them look like the scumbags that they are in public > before they'll be forced to act. Our kids can't wait.> > dr. Rima what is this all about.> > > > this was just on another group??> > > > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > > > > > roger> > > > > > > > su> > > > I have also heard this about this organization as> > > well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of > > fear> > > mongering.-- Su> > > > > > > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health > > Freedom> > > USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> > > kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what > > she> > > replied:> > > > > > > > > > > > "Hi Na> > > > Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her > > husband> > > (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> > > (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the > >

right> > > things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems > > likely> > > that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into > their> > > site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions > > when> > > they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> > > critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact > time> > > when people should have been focusing on important legislation > and > > so> > > forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from > > recent> > > critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they > > said> > > was a big deal). > > > > > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> > > Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-> lth.org)> > > are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I > > know> > > about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – > they > > are> > > definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count > > corporations> > > and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> > > Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> > > Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is > > allowed> > > to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also > > works> > > closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK

organization > which> > > has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm > > fairly> > > certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> > > pharma interests. "> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If

anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > > > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org > > > > > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > > > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > > > another.> > > > > > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > > > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > > > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > > > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > >

> month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > > > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > > > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > > > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > > > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > > > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > > > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > > > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > >

> groups as you can. > > > > > > > > Thank you> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Trina> >> > > > > > > Trina>Trina

Guest guest

And Thanks for the link! Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: I'm aware what we're up against. That's why it's so important to cure all our kids and not use junk like ritalin, concerta and the rest of the band-aids they give us.http://tinyurl.com/6ojwu9--- In no-forced-vaccination , Trina Radford <miiitymous@...> wrote:>> Once again, there is a whole other

agenda. Once you understand this, you will see what we are up against.> > THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.> 2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.> 3. Unite humanity with a living new language.> 4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.> 5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.> 6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.> 7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.> 8. Balance personal rights with social duties.> 9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.> 10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature. Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people.

The American Stonehenge's reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality. > > And here> http://tinyurl.com/4ft39s> > And it is all explained on this site, the who, how, and why. It isn't pretty, it's very evil, and it is WAY bigger than just our government.> http://www.profindsearch.com/vedette_links.htm> > Those of you who are wondering about my book, all the info is here.> > > Best Jr

<bettwice33@...> wrote:> Trina,> Waiting for the govt. to admit anything is like the people at the > Boston Tea Party asking King for permission to dump the tea in > the harbor. We have to force the govt. to do the right thing and > shame them publicly at every opportunity. > Every little thing we do publicly makes them sweat a little more. > We have to make them look like the scumbags that they are in public > before they'll be forced to act. Our kids can't wait.> > dr. Rima what is this all about.> > > > this was just on another group??> > > > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > > > > > roger> > > > > > > > su> > > > I have also heard this about this organization as> > > well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of > > fear> > > mongering.-- Su> > > > > > > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health > > Freedom> > > USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> > > kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what > > she> > > replied:> > > > > > > > > > > > "Hi Na> > > > Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her > > husband> > > (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> > > (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the > >

right> > > things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems > > likely> > > that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into > their> > > site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions > > when> > > they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> > > critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact > time> > > when people should have been focusing on important legislation > and > > so> > > forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from > > recent> > > critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they > > said> > > was a big deal). > > > > > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> > > Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-> lth.org)> > > are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I > > know> > > about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – > they > > are> > > definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count > > corporations> > > and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> > > Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> > > Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is > > allowed> > > to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also > > works> > > closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK

organization > which> > > has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm > > fairly> > > certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> > > pharma interests. "> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If

anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > > > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org > > > > > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > > > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > > > another.> > > > > > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > > > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > > > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > > > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > >

> month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > > > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > > > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > > > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > > > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > > > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > > > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > > > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > >

> groups as you can. > > > > > > > > Thank you> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Trina> >> > > > > > > Trina>Trina

Guest guest

I think a lot of this group are looking to take the responsibility on themselves to get answers and help, like natural healing, and vaccine advice. Since we know the Gov't end of things won't happen overnight. We still try, though. It just takes time. In the meantime, people will have to look after themselves, and be on the lookout. I think you are right about exposure. It is just going to take a lot. The majority of people are brainwashed and blindly following. Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: Trina,Waiting for the govt. to admit anything is like the people at the Boston Tea Party asking King for permission to dump the tea in the harbor. We have to force the govt. to do the right thing and shame them publicly at every opportunity. Every little thing we do publicly makes them sweat a little more. We have to make them look like the scumbags that they are in public before they'll be forced to act. Our kids can't wait. dr. Rima what is this all about.> > > this was just on another group??> > > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > > > roger> > > > > > su> > > I have also heard this about this organization as> > well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of > fear> > mongering.-- Su> > > > > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health > Freedom> > USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> > kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what > she> > replied:> > > > > > > > > "Hi Na> > > Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her > husband> > (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> > (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the > right> > things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems > likely> > that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into their> > site and then leading them astray.

Proof is in their past actions > when> > they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> > critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time> > when people should have been focusing on important legislation and > so> > forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from > recent> > critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they > said> > was a big deal). > > > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> > Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org)> > are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I > know> > about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they >

are> > definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count > corporations> > and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> > Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> > Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is > allowed> > to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also > works> > closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which> > has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm > fairly> > certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> > pharma interests. "> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > >

about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org > > > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > > another.> > > > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than >

> > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > > groups as you can. > > > > > > Thank you> >> > > > > > > Trina>Trina

Guest guest

I think a lot of this group are looking to take the responsibility on themselves to get answers and help, like natural healing, and vaccine advice. Since we know the Gov't end of things won't happen overnight. We still try, though. It just takes time. In the meantime, people will have to look after themselves, and be on the lookout. I think you are right about exposure. It is just going to take a lot. The majority of people are brainwashed and blindly following. Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: Trina,Waiting for the govt. to admit anything is like the people at the Boston Tea Party asking King for permission to dump the tea in the harbor. We have to force the govt. to do the right thing and shame them publicly at every opportunity. Every little thing we do publicly makes them sweat a little more. We have to make them look like the scumbags that they are in public before they'll be forced to act. Our kids can't wait. dr. Rima what is this all about.> > > this was just on another group??> > > it has been talked about before too on other groups??> > > > > > roger> > > > > > su> > > I have also heard this about this organization as> > well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of > fear> > mongering.-- Su> > > > > > -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health > Freedom> > USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> > kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what > she> > replied:> > > > > > > > > "Hi Na> > > Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her > husband> > (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> > (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the > right> > things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems > likely> > that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into their> > site and then leading them astray.

Proof is in their past actions > when> > they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> > critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time> > when people should have been focusing on important legislation and > so> > forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from > recent> > critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they > said> > was a big deal). > > > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> > Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org)> > are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I > know> > about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they >

are> > definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count > corporations> > and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> > Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> > Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is > allowed> > to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also > works> > closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which> > has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm > fairly> > certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> > pharma interests. "> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > >

about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org > > > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > > another.> > > > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than >

> > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > > groups as you can. > > > > > > Thank you> >> > > > > > > Trina>Trina

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'd have to agree that brainwashing has a great deal to do with why politicians usually will not listen to folks like us. ~~Ruth/REU

Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUS A.org > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > another.> > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > groups as you can. > > > > Thank you>Trina

Guest guest

I'd have to agree that brainwashing has a great deal to do with why politicians usually will not listen to folks like us. ~~Ruth/REU

Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUS A.org > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > another.> > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > groups as you can. > > > > Thank you>Trina

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Your points have great validity, . You make a great deal of sense. HOWEVER, IF you are going to undertake this kind of gargantuan effort, you'd better make damn sure you've got "all your ducks in a row." It is nearly impossible to fight the state and win. And it takes forever because their attorneys will do everything in their power to "cut you off at the pass" at every opportunity. Be prepared for the long haul!!! All good luck to you!!! ~~Ruth/REU

Beware! ..... Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health > > Freedom> > > USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very> > > kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what > > she> > > replied:> > > > > > > > > > > > "Hi Na> > > > Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her > > husband> > > (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military> > > (intelligence I think) guy. > > > > > > > > The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the > > right> > > things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems > > likely> > > that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into their> > > site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions > > when> > > they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as> > > critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time> > > when people should have been focusing on important legislation and > > so> > > forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from > > recent> > > critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they > > said> > > was a big deal). > > > > > > > > The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and> > > Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org)> > > are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I > > know> > > about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they > > are> > > definitely not working for "citizens." (unless you count > > corporations> > > and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima> > > Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National> > > Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is > > allowed> > > to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also > > works> > > closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which> > > has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I'm > > fairly> > > certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a "shill" for big> > > pharma interests. "> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Natural health freedom> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If anyone is interested in learning more about what is > > > > happening to your health freedoms and what you can do> > > > about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org > > > > > > > > Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every > > > > way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot> > > > do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or > > > > another.> > > > > > > > I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it> > > > a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will> > > > reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending > > > > emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.> > > > > > > > I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every > > > > month off of my credit card. The more products I will> > > > be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,> > > > $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than > > > > nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half> > > > million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.> > > > They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.> > > > They also travel to various parts of the world where > > > > the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.> > > > > > > > If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very > > > > interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot> > > > information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. > > > > > > > > Also please send this email to as many people and > > > > groups as you can. > > > > > > > > Thank you> > >> >>