RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: From a Family Practice Doc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for your advice, Karla. My husbad took my son to the doctor that day and put it off on me and my "kooky" ideas. It was only his first visit, so the doctor brushed it off pretty quickly. I'm PRETTY sure that she forgot about the whole thing. It does make me not want to go back, though. Something good came out of it, though. The doctor prescribed Zyrtec to see if the cough is allergic-related and it seems to be working. I am NOT into prescription drug, as a rule, but if it's working... I live in Texas where naturopathy is virtually illegal. It just isn't recognized by the state. I never thought of being up-front an honest! What a good idea to CALL them and lay my cards on the table BEFORE I go there. It's not foolproof, but I think that it would work. It was great chatting with you. Many blessings, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote: Hullo . That is a rather uncomfortable story. What kind of song and dance did you have to do, to get out of that doctor's office unscathed? Are you still afraid that she will report you or that their will be some repercussions or backlash to that incident. (and was you childs cough cleared up ok?) No one should have to take their child to a pediatrician in Fear of Coersion. Know your rights when you go there. And

tell them they are out of line and the Law, to frighten you. You should probably stop seeing a mainstream doctor, but try to find a pediatric naturopathy in your area. If not, call around to reg. ped's and ask if they will treat your unvaccinated child according to your wishes. My daughter found a ped' office for her 6 mo. old son, that understands her rights and accomodates her wishes. So far so good. Good Luck to you. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

That was good news . By the way, Zyrtec is available on your drugstore shelves now. Read the labels of any drug or over-the-counter. Did I give you the link to Earthclinic.com? Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

That was good news . By the way, Zyrtec is available on your drugstore shelves now. Read the labels of any drug or over-the-counter. Did I give you the link to Earthclinic.com? Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for the heads-up about the OTC Zyrtec. No, I didn't know about Earthclinic.com. I will check it out right now. Thanks, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote: That was good news . By the way, Zyrtec is available on your drugstore shelves now. Read the labels of any drug or over-the-counter. Did I give you the link to Earthclinic.com? Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Thanks for the heads-up about the OTC Zyrtec. No, I didn't know about Earthclinic.com. I will check it out right now. Thanks, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote: That was good news . By the way, Zyrtec is available on your drugstore shelves now. Read the labels of any drug or over-the-counter. Did I give you the link to Earthclinic.com? Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Be a better friend,

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Karla, this is not done with one flyer.  This is a program that can last a while.  The first goal of the flyers is to educate people in your community.  This might take a half dozen flyers, or more.  It has to be gaged on the response of the community.  Do not count on help from news media.  They will be against you and everything you say.  What you will experience is that the news media will make fun of you and your flyers.  That's great.  It will give you an opening to get the news media involved.  Now you will show people where the news media is wrong.  Now it gets interesting because the news media and the public gets involved.  This is the purpose of the flyers.  Get everybody talking.  Now parents will come forward with the problems their children suffer under they suspect are caused by vaccinations.  This is a step further.  Once you get to this level their is no turning back.  You got the community going.  Doctors will hear about it.  Patients will ask Doctors why they vaccinate.  Doctors are also human beings with feelings.  They will not like what is going on.  They feel threatened.  Now it is the patients turn.  They can bring the Doctors PROOF of the devastating effects of vaccinations.  The next step will be that the doctors talk to big pharma.  Pharma will be on the defensive.  Do you see the power shift?  The next step will be to expose doctors that are hard headed and continue to vaccinate and threaten parents into vaccinating their children.  Such doctors will have to be informed what you will do if they do not stop giving out false info and threatening parents, i.e. that they will have a special place on a flyer.  This will only happen to one or two doctors in one community.  The rest of them will comply because they have no interest to be talked about on a flyer.  They will loose patients very quickly.  They rather keep their practice than do the bidding of big pharma.  Human nature!Again, this problem is quite easy to solve as long as people have the determination to follow through to the end, however long that might take.  It will take some money, it will take some time and it will take some courage, especially when the cops show up.  This could happen.  Why?  Because you are interfering with their money machine. They will use every possible angle to stop you so they can continue to poison people and make money at the same time.  You will destroy two of their most important goals - make money and eliminate 2/3 of the world population.  Different sources have different percentage but it doesn't matter if they want to eliminate 10%, 50% or 70% of the world's population.  It is an act of genocide and mass murder whatever the percentage is.  I realize that most people do not like to expose someone else.  But we have to understand that this agenda is diabolical.  You cannot talk in good faith with murderers.  They will lie to you, deceive you, even physically hurt you (as they have proven for so long with the devastating effects of the vaccines) if they think it will serve their purpose.  One has to evaluate every aspect of this program.  My believe is that it will only get worse if we do not do something drastic that will bring results within a short period of time because we are loosing more and more rights and freedoms every day.  Fred   On 10.03.2008, at 20:24, karla walsh wrote:Hullo Fred. I was hoping someone would volunteer to make a standard flyer/poster that we can all print out and distribute. As well as something we can take to newspapers for an AD. It should include some vaccination attention grabber. A resource or two for net info. And should include our bottom logo (not designed yet) at the bottom for No_Forced_Vaccines at and NSF - Natural Solutions Foundation. Perhaps you can come up with something we can all download or copy and paste. Can check with Dr. R. and Ralph perhaps for content. Shouldn't be too wordy, just brief and informative. Perhaps something eye catching at the top with a syringe, with either the NO Symbol circle/slash running thu it, or the Poisen symbol. Good Luck with it and thanks again for offering your time and talent.Glad Day ~ Karla in ILLooking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Karla, this is not done with one flyer.  This is a program that can last a while.  The first goal of the flyers is to educate people in your community.  This might take a half dozen flyers, or more.  It has to be gaged on the response of the community.  Do not count on help from news media.  They will be against you and everything you say.  What you will experience is that the news media will make fun of you and your flyers.  That's great.  It will give you an opening to get the news media involved.  Now you will show people where the news media is wrong.  Now it gets interesting because the news media and the public gets involved.  This is the purpose of the flyers.  Get everybody talking.  Now parents will come forward with the problems their children suffer under they suspect are caused by vaccinations.  This is a step further.  Once you get to this level their is no turning back.  You got the community going.  Doctors will hear about it.  Patients will ask Doctors why they vaccinate.  Doctors are also human beings with feelings.  They will not like what is going on.  They feel threatened.  Now it is the patients turn.  They can bring the Doctors PROOF of the devastating effects of vaccinations.  The next step will be that the doctors talk to big pharma.  Pharma will be on the defensive.  Do you see the power shift?  The next step will be to expose doctors that are hard headed and continue to vaccinate and threaten parents into vaccinating their children.  Such doctors will have to be informed what you will do if they do not stop giving out false info and threatening parents, i.e. that they will have a special place on a flyer.  This will only happen to one or two doctors in one community.  The rest of them will comply because they have no interest to be talked about on a flyer.  They will loose patients very quickly.  They rather keep their practice than do the bidding of big pharma.  Human nature!Again, this problem is quite easy to solve as long as people have the determination to follow through to the end, however long that might take.  It will take some money, it will take some time and it will take some courage, especially when the cops show up.  This could happen.  Why?  Because you are interfering with their money machine. They will use every possible angle to stop you so they can continue to poison people and make money at the same time.  You will destroy two of their most important goals - make money and eliminate 2/3 of the world population.  Different sources have different percentage but it doesn't matter if they want to eliminate 10%, 50% or 70% of the world's population.  It is an act of genocide and mass murder whatever the percentage is.  I realize that most people do not like to expose someone else.  But we have to understand that this agenda is diabolical.  You cannot talk in good faith with murderers.  They will lie to you, deceive you, even physically hurt you (as they have proven for so long with the devastating effects of the vaccines) if they think it will serve their purpose.  One has to evaluate every aspect of this program.  My believe is that it will only get worse if we do not do something drastic that will bring results within a short period of time because we are loosing more and more rights and freedoms every day.  Fred   On 10.03.2008, at 20:24, karla walsh wrote:Hullo Fred. I was hoping someone would volunteer to make a standard flyer/poster that we can all print out and distribute. As well as something we can take to newspapers for an AD. It should include some vaccination attention grabber. A resource or two for net info. And should include our bottom logo (not designed yet) at the bottom for No_Forced_Vaccines at and NSF - Natural Solutions Foundation. Perhaps you can come up with something we can all download or copy and paste. Can check with Dr. R. and Ralph perhaps for content. Shouldn't be too wordy, just brief and informative. Perhaps something eye catching at the top with a syringe, with either the NO Symbol circle/slash running thu it, or the Poisen symbol. Good Luck with it and thanks again for offering your time and talent.Glad Day ~ Karla in ILLooking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

You go, girl!! Trina <rachel1210@...> wrote: OH! I am all over this! I just got done passing out 5,000 fliers (with help) for Ron . I belong to a local Holistic Mom's group here in Ohio that I know would help too!Consider me in!:)Trina

Guest guest

You go, girl!! Trina <rachel1210@...> wrote: OH! I am all over this! I just got done passing out 5,000 fliers (with help) for Ron . I belong to a local Holistic Mom's group here in Ohio that I know would help too!Consider me in!:)Trina

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

, I started on the first flier.  I hope to have it done by the weekend.FredOn 11.03.2008, at 14:10, wrote:OH! I am all over this! I just got done passing out 5,000 fliers (with help) for Ron . I belong to a local Holistic Mom's group here in Ohio that I know would help too!Consider me in!:)

Guest guest

, I started on the first flier.  I hope to have it done by the weekend.FredOn 11.03.2008, at 14:10, wrote:OH! I am all over this! I just got done passing out 5,000 fliers (with help) for Ron . I belong to a local Holistic Mom's group here in Ohio that I know would help too!Consider me in!:)

Guest guest

Guest guest