RemedySpot.com

Re: From a Family Practice Doc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you for being so honest. What is that oath that all doctors take? Do no harm or something like that.

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: dr.laibow@...Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:32:22 +0000Subject: From a Family Practice Doc

Dr. s wrote this very insightful email which I wantedto share with the forum:Dear Dr Laibow:Congratulations on your brave and effective fight.I am a Doctor trained in Family Practice. Pediatric Doctors have abind spot where vaccines are concerned because half of the officevisits are created by the vaccine schedule and the other half are dueto treating the complications of vaccines (depressed immune systemand associated diseases. If vaccines were made optional, theaverage pediatrician would be lonelier than the Maytag repair man.Further, health departments measure vaccination rates as a indicatorof appropriate health care. Doctors who allow their patients tohave low immunization rates are risking investigation by their StateBoard.These are just a few pressures that contribute to maintaining avaccine blind spot. As long as Pediatricians fear financial ruin andpersecution, they will continue to staunchly advocate for vaccines.Dr svitalitycapsules.com Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

Guest guest

Thank you for being so honest. What is that oath that all doctors take? Do no harm or something like that.

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: dr.laibow@...Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:32:22 +0000Subject: From a Family Practice Doc

Dr. s wrote this very insightful email which I wantedto share with the forum:Dear Dr Laibow:Congratulations on your brave and effective fight.I am a Doctor trained in Family Practice. Pediatric Doctors have abind spot where vaccines are concerned because half of the officevisits are created by the vaccine schedule and the other half are dueto treating the complications of vaccines (depressed immune systemand associated diseases. If vaccines were made optional, theaverage pediatrician would be lonelier than the Maytag repair man.Further, health departments measure vaccination rates as a indicatorof appropriate health care. Doctors who allow their patients tohave low immunization rates are risking investigation by their StateBoard.These are just a few pressures that contribute to maintaining avaccine blind spot. As long as Pediatricians fear financial ruin andpersecution, they will continue to staunchly advocate for vaccines.Dr svitalitycapsules.com Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

Guest guest

I know this to be true - years ago worked for a pediatrician where it was my JOB to give vaccinations. I had to leave after just a few months because I was having nightmares - not only because of the risk of harm, but also because of the doctor harrassing parents and making the nurses pressure parents about choosing not to vaccinate... I have a 6 year old son now who has NEVER had any kind of injection and is very healthy compared to other children who HAVE been vaccinated. I am very familiar with obtaining an exemption to vaccination from the State of Texas so that my son can attend school, but I need to find a pediatrician who is open-minded regarding vaccinations. I recently took my son to a pediatrician for a cough and REALLY had to do some fast talking to convince her not to call CPS! I live in Houston, Texas. Ideas, anyone???

Many blessings to all, Trica Greenwood <tricia_greenwood@...> wrote: Thank you for being so honest. What is that oath that all doctors take? Do no harm or something like that. tricia no-forced-vaccination From: dr.laibowgmailDate: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:32:22 +0000Subject: From a Family

Practice Doc Dr. s wrote this very insightful email which I wantedto share with the forum:Dear Dr Laibow:Congratulations on your brave and effective fight.I am a Doctor trained in Family Practice. Pediatric Doctors have abind spot where vaccines are concerned because half of the officevisits are created by the vaccine schedule and the other half are dueto treating the complications of vaccines (depressed immune systemand associated diseases. If vaccines were made optional, theaverage pediatrician would be lonelier than the Maytag repair man.Further, health departments measure vaccination rates as a indicatorof appropriate health care. Doctors who allow their patients tohave low immunization rates are risking investigation by their StateBoard.These are just a few pressures that contribute to maintaining

avaccine blind spot. As long as Pediatricians fear financial ruin andpersecution, they will continue to staunchly advocate for vaccines.Dr svitalitycapsules.com Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hullo . That is a rather uncomfortable story. What kind of song and dance did you have to do, to get out of that doctor's office unscathed? Are you still afraid that she will report you or that their will be some repercussions or backlash to that incident. (and was you childs cough cleared up ok?) No one should have to take their child to a pediatrician in Fear of Coersion. Know your rights when you go there. And tell them they are out of line and the Law, to frighten you. You should probably stop seeing a mainstream doctor, but try to find a pediatric naturopathy in your area. If not, call around to reg. ped's and ask if they will treat your unvaccinated child according to your wishes. My daughter found a ped' office for her 6 mo. old son, that understands her rights and accomodates her wishes. So far so good. Good Luck to you. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Hullo . That is a rather uncomfortable story. What kind of song and dance did you have to do, to get out of that doctor's office unscathed? Are you still afraid that she will report you or that their will be some repercussions or backlash to that incident. (and was you childs cough cleared up ok?) No one should have to take their child to a pediatrician in Fear of Coersion. Know your rights when you go there. And tell them they are out of line and the Law, to frighten you. You should probably stop seeing a mainstream doctor, but try to find a pediatric naturopathy in your area. If not, call around to reg. ped's and ask if they will treat your unvaccinated child according to your wishes. My daughter found a ped' office for her 6 mo. old son, that understands her rights and accomodates her wishes. So far so good. Good Luck to you. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Get very, very active in the health freedom strugge and make alternative plans to leave the country if the " pandemic " is heating up. I am not kidding.

We are coming to a time of compulsory vaccination for everything from the absurd (HPV which does not cause cancer given to children who then become, if they do not die, 4 times more likely to get cervical cancer) to the rediculous (Avian Flu, a genetically engineered bioweapon the vaccine for which cannot be prepared in advance of its becoming " pandemic " because vaccines are highly specific, although ineffective and dangerous, despite the statement of the US Government that they now have enough avian flu vaccine doses to vaccinate every man, woman and child in the US [God help us!] or it already exists in freezers somewhere, ready to be the agent of another false flag attack on the US [and elsewhere] because of the economic and political realities of vaccination and civil control (e.g., martial law) through the manipulation of disease. Mandatoryannual [thimerisol containing] flu vaccines for kids are just the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

That is, in part, why we are setting up the demonstration Santa Clara project in Panama. (If you want to know more about that, contact Ralph Fucetola at ralph.fucetola@....)

We are also crafting strong political and public strategies to defend our health freedom. If you are not already a member of the Natural Solutions Foundation's Health Freedom eAlerts, go to www.HealthFreedomUSA.org and join up. Iy's free and it is vitally important that you take the steps listed in each issue (by riding the Freedom Mouse) and that you share this important information with other.

This is crunch time. Either we defend these rights or they are gone, with absolutley cataclysmic results.

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima

On 3/8/08, Miday <smiday1097@...> wrote:

I know this to be true - years ago worked for a pediatrician where it was my JOB to give vaccinations. I had to leave after just a few months because I was having nightmares - not only because of the risk of harm, but also because of the doctor harrassing parents and making the nurses pressure parents about choosing not to vaccinate...

I have a 6 year old son now who has NEVER had any kind of injection and is very healthy compared to other children who HAVE been vaccinated. I am very familiar with obtaining an exemption to vaccination from the State of Texas so that my son can attend school, but I need to find a pediatrician who is open-minded regarding vaccinations. I recently took my son to a pediatrician for a cough and REALLY had to do some fast talking to convince her not to call CPS! I live in Houston, Texas. Ideas, anyone???

Many blessings to all,

Trica Greenwood <tricia_greenwood@...> wrote:

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: dr.laibow@...

Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:32:22 +0000Subject: From a Family Practice Doc

Dr. s wrote this very insightful email which I wantedto share with the forum:Dear Dr Laibow:Congratulations on your brave and effective fight.I am a Doctor trained in Family Practice. Pediatric Doctors have a

bind spot where vaccines are concerned because half of the officevisits are created by the vaccine schedule and the other half are dueto treating the complications of vaccines (depressed immune systemand associated diseases. If vaccines were made optional, the

average pediatrician would be lonelier than the Maytag repair man.Further, health departments measure vaccination rates as a indicatorof appropriate health care. Doctors who allow their patients tohave low immunization rates are risking investigation by their State

Board.These are just a few pressures that contribute to maintaining avaccine blind spot. As long as Pediatricians fear financial ruin andpersecution, they will continue to staunchly advocate for vaccines.

Dr svitalitycapsules.com

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

Guest guest

Indeed! In particular in view of the disturbing news my daughter (who lives in California) sent me just now (see below), which is yet another Nazi attempt to curb parental rights. It wouldn't surprise me if a revision of vaccination exemptions currently applicable in California is next on the agenda.

Ingrid

California Court Rules Homeschooling Illegal

By White

LOS ANGELES, March 5, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Thousands of

homeschoolers in California are left in legal limbo by an appeals court

ruling that homeschooling is not a legal option in the state and that a

family who has homeschooled all their children for years must enrol

their two youngest in state or private schools. Justice H. Walter

Croskey in a written opinion said, "California courts have held that

under provisions in the Education Code, parents do not have a

constitutional right to homeschool their children."

The sweeping February 29th ruling says that California law requires

"persons between the ages of six and eighteen" to be in "public

full-time day school," or a "private full-time day school" or

"instructed by a tutor who holds a valid state teaching credential for

the grade being taught".

The two youngest of and Long's eight children must be

enrolled in a state approved school. Long told WorldNetDaily,

"We just don't want them teaching our children. They teach things that

are totally contrary to what we believe. They put questions in our

children's minds we don't feel they're ready for."

Mr. Long cited the state curriculum's inclusion of sex education,

including its promotion of homosexuality as a normal lifestyle. "When

they are much more mature, they can deal with these issues, alternative

lifestyles, and such, or whether they came from primordial slop. At the

present time it's my job to teach them the correct way of thinking," he

said.

The Los Angeles-area family was targeted by Los Angeles County

Department of Children and Family Services after one of the children

reported "physical and emotional mistreatment by the children's father,"

according to documents submitted to the court.

The 2nd Appellate Court in Los Angeles agreed with the trial court

decision that had found, "keeping the children at home deprived them of

situations where they could interact with people outside the family".

"There are people who could provide help if something is amiss in the

children's lives, and they could develop emotionally in a broader world

than the parents' 'cloistered' setting," the ruling said.

, president of the Home School Legal Defense Association

(HSLDA), said in a March 3 statement that the organization "strongly

disputes this interpretation of California law" and is studying the

decision.

The group called the ruling "a very bad decision" saying, "the opinion

holds that homeschooling is not a legal option in California."

"If the opinion is followed, then California will have the most

regressive law in the nation and homeschooling will be effectively

banned, because the only legal way to homeschool will be for the parent

to hold a teaching certificate. Parents should not have to attend a

four-year college education program just to teach their own children."

added, "California is now on the path to being the only state to

deny the vast majority of homeschooling parents their fundamental right

to teach their own children at home."

Read related LifeSiteNews.com coverage:

Get very, very active in the health freedom strugge and make alternative plans to leave the country if the "pandemic" is heating up. I am not kidding.

We are coming to a time of compulsory vaccination for everything from the absurd (HPV which does not cause cancer given to children who then become, if they do not die, 4 times more likely to get cervical cancer) to the rediculous (Avian Flu, a genetically engineered bioweapon the vaccine for which cannot be prepared in advance of its becoming "pandemic" because vaccines are highly specific, although ineffective and dangerous, despite the statement of the US Government that they now have enough avian flu vaccine doses to vaccinate every man, woman and child in the US [God help us!] or it already exists in freezers somewhere, ready to be the agent of another false flag attack on the US [and elsewhere] because of the economic and political realities of vaccination and civil control (e.g., martial law) through the manipulation of disease. Mandatoryannual [thimerisol containing] flu vaccines for kids are just the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

That is, in part, why we are setting up the demonstration Santa Clara project in Panama. (If you want to know more about that, contact Ralph Fucetola at ralph.fucetola@....)

We are also crafting strong political and public strategies to defend our health freedom. If you are not already a member of the Natural Solutions Foundation's Health Freedom eAlerts, go to www.HealthFreedomUSA.org and join up. Iy's free and it is vitally important that you take the steps listed in each issue (by riding the Freedom Mouse) and that you share this important information with other.

This is crunch time. Either we defend these rights or they are gone, with absolutley cataclysmic results.

Dr. Rima

I know this to be true - years ago worked for a pediatrician where it was my JOB to give vaccinations. I had to leave after just a few months because I was having nightmares - not only because of the risk of harm, but also because of the doctor harrassing parents and making the nurses pressure parents about choosing not to vaccinate...

I have a 6 year old son now who has NEVER had any kind of injection and is very healthy compared to other children who HAVE been vaccinated. I am very familiar with obtaining an exemption to vaccination from the State of Texas so that my son can attend school, but I need to find a pediatrician who is open-minded regarding vaccinations. I recently took my son to a pediatrician for a cough and REALLY had to do some fast talking to convince her not to call CPS! I live in Houston, Texas. Ideas, anyone???

Many blessings to all,

tricia

Dr. s wrote this very insightful email which I wantedto share with the forum:Dear Dr Laibow:Congratulations on your brave and effective fight.I am a Doctor trained in Family Practice. Pediatric Doctors have abind spot where vaccines are concerned because half of the officevisits are created by the vaccine schedule and the other half are dueto treating the complications of vaccines (depressed immune systemand associated diseases. If vaccines were made optional, theaverage pediatrician would be lonelier than the Maytag repair man.Further, health departments measure vaccination rates as a indicatorof appropriate health care. Doctors who allow their patients tohave low immunization rates are risking investigation by their StateBoard.These are just a few pressures that contribute to maintaining avaccine blind spot. As long as Pediatricians fear financial ruin andpersecution, they will continue to staunchly advocate for vaccines.Dr svitalitycapsules.com

Guest guest

Indeed! In particular in view of the disturbing news my daughter (who lives in California) sent me just now (see below), which is yet another Nazi attempt to curb parental rights. It wouldn't surprise me if a revision of vaccination exemptions currently applicable in California is next on the agenda.

Ingrid

California Court Rules Homeschooling Illegal

By White

LOS ANGELES, March 5, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Thousands of

homeschoolers in California are left in legal limbo by an appeals court

ruling that homeschooling is not a legal option in the state and that a

family who has homeschooled all their children for years must enrol

their two youngest in state or private schools. Justice H. Walter

Croskey in a written opinion said, "California courts have held that

under provisions in the Education Code, parents do not have a

constitutional right to homeschool their children."

The sweeping February 29th ruling says that California law requires

"persons between the ages of six and eighteen" to be in "public

full-time day school," or a "private full-time day school" or

"instructed by a tutor who holds a valid state teaching credential for

the grade being taught".

The two youngest of and Long's eight children must be

enrolled in a state approved school. Long told WorldNetDaily,

"We just don't want them teaching our children. They teach things that

are totally contrary to what we believe. They put questions in our

children's minds we don't feel they're ready for."

Mr. Long cited the state curriculum's inclusion of sex education,

including its promotion of homosexuality as a normal lifestyle. "When

they are much more mature, they can deal with these issues, alternative

lifestyles, and such, or whether they came from primordial slop. At the

present time it's my job to teach them the correct way of thinking," he

said.

The Los Angeles-area family was targeted by Los Angeles County

Department of Children and Family Services after one of the children

reported "physical and emotional mistreatment by the children's father,"

according to documents submitted to the court.

The 2nd Appellate Court in Los Angeles agreed with the trial court

decision that had found, "keeping the children at home deprived them of

situations where they could interact with people outside the family".

"There are people who could provide help if something is amiss in the

children's lives, and they could develop emotionally in a broader world

than the parents' 'cloistered' setting," the ruling said.

, president of the Home School Legal Defense Association

(HSLDA), said in a March 3 statement that the organization "strongly

disputes this interpretation of California law" and is studying the

decision.

The group called the ruling "a very bad decision" saying, "the opinion

holds that homeschooling is not a legal option in California."

"If the opinion is followed, then California will have the most

regressive law in the nation and homeschooling will be effectively

banned, because the only legal way to homeschool will be for the parent

to hold a teaching certificate. Parents should not have to attend a

four-year college education program just to teach their own children."

added, "California is now on the path to being the only state to

deny the vast majority of homeschooling parents their fundamental right

to teach their own children at home."

Read related LifeSiteNews.com coverage:

Get very, very active in the health freedom strugge and make alternative plans to leave the country if the "pandemic" is heating up. I am not kidding.

We are coming to a time of compulsory vaccination for everything from the absurd (HPV which does not cause cancer given to children who then become, if they do not die, 4 times more likely to get cervical cancer) to the rediculous (Avian Flu, a genetically engineered bioweapon the vaccine for which cannot be prepared in advance of its becoming "pandemic" because vaccines are highly specific, although ineffective and dangerous, despite the statement of the US Government that they now have enough avian flu vaccine doses to vaccinate every man, woman and child in the US [God help us!] or it already exists in freezers somewhere, ready to be the agent of another false flag attack on the US [and elsewhere] because of the economic and political realities of vaccination and civil control (e.g., martial law) through the manipulation of disease. Mandatoryannual [thimerisol containing] flu vaccines for kids are just the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

Dr. Rima

Many blessings to all,

tricia

Dr. s wrote this very insightful email which I wantedto share with the forum:Dear Dr Laibow:Congratulations on your brave and effective fight.I am a Doctor trained in Family Practice. Pediatric Doctors have abind spot where vaccines are concerned because half of the officevisits are created by the vaccine schedule and the other half are dueto treating the complications of vaccines (depressed immune systemand associated diseases. If vaccines were made optional, theaverage pediatrician would be lonelier than the Maytag repair man.Further, health departments measure vaccination rates as a indicatorof appropriate health care. Doctors who allow their patients tohave low immunization rates are risking investigation by their StateBoard.These are just a few pressures that contribute to maintaining avaccine blind spot. As long as Pediatricians fear financial ruin andpersecution, they will continue to staunchly advocate for vaccines.Dr svitalitycapsules.com

Guest guest

The courts obviously don't work any longer.  If Americans want to prevent the coming mass vaccinations (read mass destruction of mind and body, including genocide) they better find a way that can and will prevent this diabolical agenda pursued by the criminal gang called government.  It has come so far now that doctors are instructed to spy on parents via the children by asking them questions about parents owning guns, drugs and possible abuse of children.  As far as I can see the ONLY way to counter this trend effectively is to ruthlessly expose such doctors as well as people like the government attorney who was instrumental to force parents under gun point and police dogs to vaccinate their children but he himself would not allow his own children to be vaccinated because of the dangers inherent in the vaccinations.  How can this exposure be done effectively?  The most effective way is to write flyers and distribute them in the community.  The flyers have to contain facts about vaccinations to start.  This might take a half dozen flyers.  It is really an educational campaign on the community level.  Once the dangers have been elaborated on doctors who force parents to vaccinate children have to be mentioned in the flyers after the doctors have been duly warned what will happen if they do not refrain from  forcing parents without making them aware of the dangers of the vaccinations.  It is of utmost importance that the doctors and anyone targeted by the exposure campaign is duly informed of the consequences of their actions.  We want to be informed.  We have to do unto others as we wish others do unto us - a very fundamental law.If people have the courage to follow through with such a project throughout the USA they will see incredible changes happening.  What is really being done is that the education starts at the bottom and works its way up.  Doctors will now talk to the pharmaceutical companies and refuse to do their bidding.  The courts are not needed any longer.  The court of public opinion is being used.  Such a program takes courage and determination.  It is not for the weak of heart.  It takes a paradigm shift to understand the principle of this program.  Once understood it becomes clear that it is the most simple and the most effective way to deal with an issue.  I was actively involved in this method since 1991 with great success and with a number of subjects.  I believe that this is the only means of successfully rectifying the problem of vaccinations.  I hope that enough Americans find the courage to do this.  If not, they will be led to the slaughterhouse by the millions.  People outside America generally know what is happening in America.  It seems that the only people ignorant about their government's agenda are the american people.   I would be more than happy to help set up a flyer program. Fred Kyburz  On 08.03.2008, at 07:57, Dr. Rima Laibow wrote:Get very, very active in the health freedom strugge and make alternative plans to leave the country if the "pandemic" is heating up.  I am not kidding. We are coming to a time of compulsory vaccination for everything from the absurd (HPV which does not cause cancer given to children who then become, if they do not die, 4 times more likely to get cervical cancer) to the rediculous (Avian Flu, a genetically engineered bioweapon the vaccine for which cannot be prepared in advance of its becoming "pandemic" because vaccines are highly specific, although ineffective and dangerous, despite the statement of the US Government that they now have enough avian flu vaccine doses to vaccinate every man, woman and child in the US [God help us!] or it already exists in freezers somewhere, ready to be the agent of another false flag attack on the US [and elsewhere] because of the economic and political realities of vaccination and civil control (e.g.,  martial law) through the manipulation of disease.  Mandatoryannual [thimerisol containing] flu vaccines for kids are just the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg.That is, in part, why we are setting up the demonstration Santa Clara project in Panama. (If you want to know more about that, contact Ralph Fucetola atralph.fucetolausa (DOT) net.)We are also crafting strong political and public strategies to defend our health freedom.  If you are not already a member of the Natural Solutions Foundation's Health Freedom eAlerts, go to www.HealthFreedomUSA.org and join up.  Iy's free and it is vitally important that you take the steps listed in each issue (by riding the Freedom Mouse) and that you share this important information with other. This is crunch time. Either we defend these rights or they are gone, with absolutley cataclysmic results.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima On 3/8/08,  Miday <smiday1097 > wrote:I know this to be true - years ago worked for a pediatrician where it was my JOB to give vaccinations.  I had to leave after just a few months because I was having nightmares - not only because of the risk of harm, but also because of the doctor harrassing parents and making the nurses pressure parents about choosing not to vaccinate... I have a 6 year old son now who has NEVER had any kind of injection and is very healthy compared to other children who HAVE been vaccinated.  I am very familiar with obtaining an exemption to vaccination from the State of Texas so that my son can attend school, but I need to find a pediatrician who is open-minded regarding vaccinations.  I recently took my son to a pediatrician for a cough and REALLY had to do some fast talking to convince her not to call CPS!  I live in Houston, Texas.  Ideas, anyone???   Many blessings to all,Trica Greenwood <tricia_greenwoodhotmail> wrote:Thank you for being so honest. What is that oath that all doctors take? Do no harm or something like that.triciaTo: no-forced-vaccination From: dr.laibowgmailDate: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:32:22 +0000Subject: From a Family Practice DocDr. s wrote this very insightful email which I wantedto share with the forum:Dear Dr Laibow:Congratulations on your brave and effective fight.I am a Doctor trained in Family Practice. Pediatric Doctors have abind spot where vaccines are concerned because half of the officevisits are created by the vaccine schedule and the other half are dueto treating the complications of vaccines (depressed immune systemand associated diseases. If vaccines were made optional, theaverage pediatrician would be lonelier than the Maytag repair man.Further, health departments measure vaccination rates as a indicatorof appropriate health care. Doctors who allow their patients tohave low immunization rates are risking investigation by their StateBoard.These are just a few pressures that contribute to maintaining avaccine blind spot. As long as Pediatricians fear financial ruin andpersecution, they will continue to staunchly advocate for vaccines.Dr svitalitycapsules.com Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

The courts obviously don't work any longer.  If Americans want to prevent the coming mass vaccinations (read mass destruction of mind and body, including genocide) they better find a way that can and will prevent this diabolical agenda pursued by the criminal gang called government.  It has come so far now that doctors are instructed to spy on parents via the children by asking them questions about parents owning guns, drugs and possible abuse of children.  As far as I can see the ONLY way to counter this trend effectively is to ruthlessly expose such doctors as well as people like the government attorney who was instrumental to force parents under gun point and police dogs to vaccinate their children but he himself would not allow his own children to be vaccinated because of the dangers inherent in the vaccinations.  How can this exposure be done effectively?  The most effective way is to write flyers and distribute them in the community.  The flyers have to contain facts about vaccinations to start.  This might take a half dozen flyers.  It is really an educational campaign on the community level.  Once the dangers have been elaborated on doctors who force parents to vaccinate children have to be mentioned in the flyers after the doctors have been duly warned what will happen if they do not refrain from  forcing parents without making them aware of the dangers of the vaccinations.  It is of utmost importance that the doctors and anyone targeted by the exposure campaign is duly informed of the consequences of their actions.  We want to be informed.  We have to do unto others as we wish others do unto us - a very fundamental law.If people have the courage to follow through with such a project throughout the USA they will see incredible changes happening.  What is really being done is that the education starts at the bottom and works its way up.  Doctors will now talk to the pharmaceutical companies and refuse to do their bidding.  The courts are not needed any longer.  The court of public opinion is being used.  Such a program takes courage and determination.  It is not for the weak of heart.  It takes a paradigm shift to understand the principle of this program.  Once understood it becomes clear that it is the most simple and the most effective way to deal with an issue.  I was actively involved in this method since 1991 with great success and with a number of subjects.  I believe that this is the only means of successfully rectifying the problem of vaccinations.  I hope that enough Americans find the courage to do this.  If not, they will be led to the slaughterhouse by the millions.  People outside America generally know what is happening in America.  It seems that the only people ignorant about their government's agenda are the american people.   I would be more than happy to help set up a flyer program. Fred Kyburz  On 08.03.2008, at 07:57, Dr. Rima Laibow wrote:Get very, very active in the health freedom strugge and make alternative plans to leave the country if the "pandemic" is heating up.  I am not kidding. We are coming to a time of compulsory vaccination for everything from the absurd (HPV which does not cause cancer given to children who then become, if they do not die, 4 times more likely to get cervical cancer) to the rediculous (Avian Flu, a genetically engineered bioweapon the vaccine for which cannot be prepared in advance of its becoming "pandemic" because vaccines are highly specific, although ineffective and dangerous, despite the statement of the US Government that they now have enough avian flu vaccine doses to vaccinate every man, woman and child in the US [God help us!] or it already exists in freezers somewhere, ready to be the agent of another false flag attack on the US [and elsewhere] because of the economic and political realities of vaccination and civil control (e.g.,  martial law) through the manipulation of disease.  Mandatoryannual [thimerisol containing] flu vaccines for kids are just the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg.That is, in part, why we are setting up the demonstration Santa Clara project in Panama. (If you want to know more about that, contact Ralph Fucetola atralph.fucetolausa (DOT) net.)We are also crafting strong political and public strategies to defend our health freedom.  If you are not already a member of the Natural Solutions Foundation's Health Freedom eAlerts, go to www.HealthFreedomUSA.org and join up.  Iy's free and it is vitally important that you take the steps listed in each issue (by riding the Freedom Mouse) and that you share this important information with other. This is crunch time. Either we defend these rights or they are gone, with absolutley cataclysmic results.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima On 3/8/08,  Miday <smiday1097 > wrote:I know this to be true - years ago worked for a pediatrician where it was my JOB to give vaccinations.  I had to leave after just a few months because I was having nightmares - not only because of the risk of harm, but also because of the doctor harrassing parents and making the nurses pressure parents about choosing not to vaccinate... I have a 6 year old son now who has NEVER had any kind of injection and is very healthy compared to other children who HAVE been vaccinated.  I am very familiar with obtaining an exemption to vaccination from the State of Texas so that my son can attend school, but I need to find a pediatrician who is open-minded regarding vaccinations.  I recently took my son to a pediatrician for a cough and REALLY had to do some fast talking to convince her not to call CPS!  I live in Houston, Texas.  Ideas, anyone???   Many blessings to all,Trica Greenwood <tricia_greenwoodhotmail> wrote:Thank you for being so honest. What is that oath that all doctors take? Do no harm or something like that.triciaTo: no-forced-vaccination From: dr.laibowgmailDate: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:32:22 +0000Subject: From a Family Practice DocDr. s wrote this very insightful email which I wantedto share with the forum:Dear Dr Laibow:Congratulations on your brave and effective fight.I am a Doctor trained in Family Practice. Pediatric Doctors have abind spot where vaccines are concerned because half of the officevisits are created by the vaccine schedule and the other half are dueto treating the complications of vaccines (depressed immune systemand associated diseases. If vaccines were made optional, theaverage pediatrician would be lonelier than the Maytag repair man.Further, health departments measure vaccination rates as a indicatorof appropriate health care. Doctors who allow their patients tohave low immunization rates are risking investigation by their StateBoard.These are just a few pressures that contribute to maintaining avaccine blind spot. As long as Pediatricians fear financial ruin andpersecution, they will continue to staunchly advocate for vaccines.Dr svitalitycapsules.com Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have to add a thought to my previous post.Writing flyers does not mean that the other efforts should be abandoned or are not needed.  Every effort helps.  The more angles are being used the better.  FredOn 08.03.2008, at 07:57, Dr. Rima Laibow wrote:Get very, very active in the health freedom strugge and make alternative plans to leave the country if the "pandemic" is heating up.  I am not kidding. We are coming to a time of compulsory vaccination for everything from the absurd (HPV which does not cause cancer given to children who then become, if they do not die, 4 times more likely to get cervical cancer) to the rediculous (Avian Flu, a genetically engineered bioweapon the vaccine for which cannot be prepared in advance of its becoming "pandemic" because vaccines are highly specific, although ineffective and dangerous, despite the statement of the US Government that they now have enough avian flu vaccine doses to vaccinate every man, woman and child in the US [God help us!] or it already exists in freezers somewhere, ready to be the agent of another false flag attack on the US [and elsewhere] because of the economic and political realities of vaccination and civil control (e.g.,  martial law) through the manipulation of disease.  Mandatoryannual [thimerisol containing] flu vaccines for kids are just the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg.That is, in part, why we are setting up the demonstration Santa Clara project in Panama. (If you want to know more about that, contact Ralph Fucetola atralph.fucetolausa (DOT) net.)We are also crafting strong political and public strategies to defend our health freedom.  If you are not already a member of the Natural Solutions Foundation's Health Freedom eAlerts, go to www.HealthFreedomUSA.org and join up.  Iy's free and it is vitally important that you take the steps listed in each issue (by riding the Freedom Mouse) and that you share this important information with other. This is crunch time. Either we defend these rights or they are gone, with absolutley cataclysmic results.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima On 3/8/08,  Miday <smiday1097 > wrote:I know this to be true - years ago worked for a pediatrician where it was my JOB to give vaccinations.  I had to leave after just a few months because I was having nightmares - not only because of the risk of harm, but also because of the doctor harrassing parents and making the nurses pressure parents about choosing not to vaccinate... I have a 6 year old son now who has NEVER had any kind of injection and is very healthy compared to other children who HAVE been vaccinated.  I am very familiar with obtaining an exemption to vaccination from the State of Texas so that my son can attend school, but I need to find a pediatrician who is open-minded regarding vaccinations.  I recently took my son to a pediatrician for a cough and REALLY had to do some fast talking to convince her not to call CPS!  I live in Houston, Texas.  Ideas, anyone???   Many blessings to all,Trica Greenwood <tricia_greenwoodhotmail> wrote:Thank you for being so honest. What is that oath that all doctors take? Do no harm or something like that.triciaTo: no-forced-vaccination From: dr.laibowgmailDate: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:32:22 +0000Subject: From a Family Practice DocDr. s wrote this very insightful email which I wantedto share with the forum:Dear Dr Laibow:Congratulations on your brave and effective fight.I am a Doctor trained in Family Practice. Pediatric Doctors have abind spot where vaccines are concerned because half of the officevisits are created by the vaccine schedule and the other half are dueto treating the complications of vaccines (depressed immune systemand associated diseases. If vaccines were made optional, theaverage pediatrician would be lonelier than the Maytag repair man.Further, health departments measure vaccination rates as a indicatorof appropriate health care. Doctors who allow their patients tohave low immunization rates are risking investigation by their StateBoard.These are just a few pressures that contribute to maintaining avaccine blind spot. As long as Pediatricians fear financial ruin andpersecution, they will continue to staunchly advocate for vaccines.Dr svitalitycapsules.com Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I have to add a thought to my previous post.Writing flyers does not mean that the other efforts should be abandoned or are not needed.  Every effort helps.  The more angles are being used the better.  FredOn 08.03.2008, at 07:57, Dr. Rima Laibow wrote:Get very, very active in the health freedom strugge and make alternative plans to leave the country if the "pandemic" is heating up.  I am not kidding. We are coming to a time of compulsory vaccination for everything from the absurd (HPV which does not cause cancer given to children who then become, if they do not die, 4 times more likely to get cervical cancer) to the rediculous (Avian Flu, a genetically engineered bioweapon the vaccine for which cannot be prepared in advance of its becoming "pandemic" because vaccines are highly specific, although ineffective and dangerous, despite the statement of the US Government that they now have enough avian flu vaccine doses to vaccinate every man, woman and child in the US [God help us!] or it already exists in freezers somewhere, ready to be the agent of another false flag attack on the US [and elsewhere] because of the economic and political realities of vaccination and civil control (e.g.,  martial law) through the manipulation of disease.  Mandatoryannual [thimerisol containing] flu vaccines for kids are just the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg.That is, in part, why we are setting up the demonstration Santa Clara project in Panama. (If you want to know more about that, contact Ralph Fucetola atralph.fucetolausa (DOT) net.)We are also crafting strong political and public strategies to defend our health freedom.  If you are not already a member of the Natural Solutions Foundation's Health Freedom eAlerts, go to www.HealthFreedomUSA.org and join up.  Iy's free and it is vitally important that you take the steps listed in each issue (by riding the Freedom Mouse) and that you share this important information with other. This is crunch time. Either we defend these rights or they are gone, with absolutley cataclysmic results.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima On 3/8/08,  Miday <smiday1097 > wrote:I know this to be true - years ago worked for a pediatrician where it was my JOB to give vaccinations.  I had to leave after just a few months because I was having nightmares - not only because of the risk of harm, but also because of the doctor harrassing parents and making the nurses pressure parents about choosing not to vaccinate... I have a 6 year old son now who has NEVER had any kind of injection and is very healthy compared to other children who HAVE been vaccinated.  I am very familiar with obtaining an exemption to vaccination from the State of Texas so that my son can attend school, but I need to find a pediatrician who is open-minded regarding vaccinations.  I recently took my son to a pediatrician for a cough and REALLY had to do some fast talking to convince her not to call CPS!  I live in Houston, Texas.  Ideas, anyone???   Many blessings to all,Trica Greenwood <tricia_greenwoodhotmail> wrote:Thank you for being so honest. What is that oath that all doctors take? Do no harm or something like that.triciaTo: no-forced-vaccination From: dr.laibowgmailDate: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:32:22 +0000Subject: From a Family Practice DocDr. s wrote this very insightful email which I wantedto share with the forum:Dear Dr Laibow:Congratulations on your brave and effective fight.I am a Doctor trained in Family Practice. Pediatric Doctors have abind spot where vaccines are concerned because half of the officevisits are created by the vaccine schedule and the other half are dueto treating the complications of vaccines (depressed immune systemand associated diseases. If vaccines were made optional, theaverage pediatrician would be lonelier than the Maytag repair man.Further, health departments measure vaccination rates as a indicatorof appropriate health care. Doctors who allow their patients tohave low immunization rates are risking investigation by their StateBoard.These are just a few pressures that contribute to maintaining avaccine blind spot. As long as Pediatricians fear financial ruin andpersecution, they will continue to staunchly advocate for vaccines.Dr svitalitycapsules.com Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

If you are exercising a valid legal exemption, I don't see how you can simultaneously be violating a law that would provide grounds for CPS or DSS officials to intervene in any way. If someone raised that possibility with me, I would respond quickly by saying that I'm in compliance with the law and not doing anything wrong! Alan

From a Family Practice Doc

Guest guest

If you are exercising a valid legal exemption, I don't see how you can simultaneously be violating a law that would provide grounds for CPS or DSS officials to intervene in any way. If someone raised that possibility with me, I would respond quickly by saying that I'm in compliance with the law and not doing anything wrong! Alan

From a Family Practice Doc

Guest guest

Hullo Fred. I was hoping someone would volunteer to make a standard flyer/poster that we can all print out and distribute. As well as something we can take to newspapers for an AD. It should include some vaccination attention grabber. A resource or two for net info. And should include our bottom logo (not designed yet) at the bottom for No_Forced_Vaccines at and NSF - Natural Solutions Foundation. Perhaps you can come up with something we can all download or copy and paste. Can check with Dr. R. and Ralph perhaps for content. Shouldn't be too wordy, just brief and informative. Perhaps something eye catching at the top with a syringe, with either the NO Symbol circle/slash running thu it, or the Poisen symbol. Good Luck with it and thanks again for offering your time and talent. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Hullo Fred. I was hoping someone would volunteer to make a standard flyer/poster that we can all print out and distribute. As well as something we can take to newspapers for an AD. It should include some vaccination attention grabber. A resource or two for net info. And should include our bottom logo (not designed yet) at the bottom for No_Forced_Vaccines at and NSF - Natural Solutions Foundation. Perhaps you can come up with something we can all download or copy and paste. Can check with Dr. R. and Ralph perhaps for content. Shouldn't be too wordy, just brief and informative. Perhaps something eye catching at the top with a syringe, with either the NO Symbol circle/slash running thu it, or the Poisen symbol. Good Luck with it and thanks again for offering your time and talent. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for your advice, Karla. My husbad took my son to the doctor that day and put it off on me and my "kooky" ideas. It was only his first visit, so the doctor brushed it off pretty quickly. I'm PRETTY sure that she forgot about the whole thing. It does make me not want to go back, though. Something good came out of it, though. The doctor prescribed Zyrtec to see if the cough is allergic-related and it seems to be working. I am NOT into prescription drug, as a rule, but if it's working... I live in Texas where naturopathy is virtually illegal. It just isn't recognized by the state. I never thought of being up-front an honest! What a good idea to CALL them and lay my cards on the table BEFORE I go there. It's not foolproof, but I think that it would work. It was great chatting with you. Many blessings, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote: Hullo . That is a rather uncomfortable story. What kind of song and dance did you have to do, to get out of that doctor's office unscathed? Are you still afraid that she will report you or that their will be some repercussions or backlash to that incident. (and was you childs cough cleared up ok?) No one should have to take their child to a pediatrician in Fear of Coersion. Know your rights when you go there. And

tell them they are out of line and the Law, to frighten you. You should probably stop seeing a mainstream doctor, but try to find a pediatric naturopathy in your area. If not, call around to reg. ped's and ask if they will treat your unvaccinated child according to your wishes. My daughter found a ped' office for her 6 mo. old son, that understands her rights and accomodates her wishes. So far so good. Good Luck to you. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Thanks for your advice, Karla. My husbad took my son to the doctor that day and put it off on me and my "kooky" ideas. It was only his first visit, so the doctor brushed it off pretty quickly. I'm PRETTY sure that she forgot about the whole thing. It does make me not want to go back, though. Something good came out of it, though. The doctor prescribed Zyrtec to see if the cough is allergic-related and it seems to be working. I am NOT into prescription drug, as a rule, but if it's working... I live in Texas where naturopathy is virtually illegal. It just isn't recognized by the state. I never thought of being up-front an honest! What a good idea to CALL them and lay my cards on the table BEFORE I go there. It's not foolproof, but I think that it would work. It was great chatting with you. Many blessings, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote: Hullo . That is a rather uncomfortable story. What kind of song and dance did you have to do, to get out of that doctor's office unscathed? Are you still afraid that she will report you or that their will be some repercussions or backlash to that incident. (and was you childs cough cleared up ok?) No one should have to take their child to a pediatrician in Fear of Coersion. Know your rights when you go there. And

tell them they are out of line and the Law, to frighten you. You should probably stop seeing a mainstream doctor, but try to find a pediatric naturopathy in your area. If not, call around to reg. ped's and ask if they will treat your unvaccinated child according to your wishes. My daughter found a ped' office for her 6 mo. old son, that understands her rights and accomodates her wishes. So far so good. Good Luck to you. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest