> (http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm) , she has done a ton of

> research and

> ALL of her information is from very credible sources such as the CDC and

> the

> vaccine manufacturers.

> It is amazing, if you go thru her site, that what the CDC and the

> manufacturers state about the efficacy and (lack of) safety of the vaccines

> is VERY

> different from what your doctor will tell you.

> Right now the push is on to vaccinate everyone over 6 months of age with

> both the " regular " and the swine flu vaccines--not because we will face a

> bad

> flu year but because if the vaccines aren't used up, they will expire and

> then the government will have to buy them all from the vaccine

> manufacturers. Or they will (and do) just declare that expired vaccines

> actually....haven't expired after all and are.....good to use still! It

> really is

> magical what simple declarations can do to change reality <sarcasm>.

> The site is organized by vaccine/disease so you can check out each

> vaccine.

> One quote by a former vaccine researcher: " The safest vaccine is one you

> don't use. "

>

> If you keep your baby healthy by feeding nutrient dense foods, using

> homeopathy and keeping your stress level manageable, you should do fine.

> And

> really think about whether it would be necessary to vaccinate against the

> " normal " childhood diseases such as chicken pox. With homeopathy, chicken

> pox

> really isn't a big deal at all.

>

> Blessings,

> beth (who has had way too many vaccine-damaged kids brought in for

> help--which homeopathy does a very nice job with, but why go to vaccines

> when

> homeopathy can help a child thru an ailment so well).

>

> beth Buchele HMC*

> Professional Homeopath

> Health Naturally Homeopathy Services

> 3601 Park Center Blvd. Suite 305

> St. Louis Park, MN 55416

> 952-933-6068

> and

> 500 Main Street Suite 320

> Menomonie, WI

> 715-497-6068

> _www.healthnaturally.biz_ (http://www.healthnaturally.biz/)

>

> Natural Health for Mind and Body

> *Homeopathic Master Clinician

>

> * PLEASE NOTE: Homeopathic treatments are aimed at strengthening a

> person's constitution and vitality and ARE NOT MEDICAL TREATMENTS. They are

> not

> directed at identifying, treating or preventing specific diseases.

> Homeopathic practitioners are prohibited by law from diagnosing or treating

> disease.

>

>

>

My son has AS, my father (his grandfather) has undiagnosed AS. I'm SURE OF IT!! And I, his Mom has ADD. Definately not ADHD....never been hyper, but then I am a girl...talked too much, fidgety, and spacy.

From: "amandaakp@..." <amandaakp@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Sun, September 12, 2010 10:48:55 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

Thank you so much for sharing. I think most of the parents dealing with a child or children on the spectrum would like to be able to pin point where this all started. Doctors don't seem to have any answers, and it is difficult to take. Now, I am trying to figure out what is best given the circumstances. That being said, how many of us out there have multiple kids on the spectrum? How many have family members on the spectrum? Just curious as to what the responses would look like.Thank you, Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Sender: Autism and Aspergers Treatment

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:56:37 -0700

<Autism and Aspergers Treatment >

ReplyAutism and Aspergers Treatment

Subject: Re: vaccines

I wanted to say something about Vaccines. I have aspergers, and my 2 sons are both autistic. I have NEVER had ANY vaccines. My parents didn't believe in them when I was growing up, so we didn't have them. I'm 43 now. My oldest had signs of autism from as young as 1 and he didn't receive any vaccines until he was 11 when he went from homeschooling to public school and had to have the shots. My second son was vaccinated from birth. He showed signs of Autism from 3 months on. I cannot say if I believe Vaccines are the cause of autism, but I can certainly say that I believe Autism/Aspergers is inheritable. Both of my boys have my symptoms, and not because they are imitating me. I have spent my entire life hiding my symptoms because my parents were embarrassed by what I would do, and I was spanked if I fidgeted, moved a lot, or did any of the things we do to combat the

anxiety/stress. I used to be scared to death of the thought of vaccines, which is why my oldest was not vaccinated until he was 11. Most of the fear was due to my mom who had wild stories about kids who were harmed, or had some sort of retardation due to vaccines (this was back in the 70's). It took all of my courage to allow my now 6-year-old son to be vaccinated at birth and beyond. But given that he has me for a mom with my issues, I do not blame the vaccines for his autism. Just thought I'd share.AshtonAspergers mom with 2 Autistic boys

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 6:19 PM, crocco9504 <crocco9504@...> wrote:

oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5) I am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

Not so sure. Im an Aspie, my father, my brother and my son as well- Im the only female...but it runs in our family. Vaccines cant do that ;)

From: R. Tucker <srt12780@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Mon, September 13, 2010 8:00:06 AMSubject: Re: vaccines

My son has AS, my father (his grandfather) has undiagnosed AS. I'm SURE OF IT!! And I, his Mom has ADD. Definately not ADHD....never been hyper, but then I am a girl...talked too much, fidgety, and spacy.

From: "amandaakp@..." <amandaakp@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Sun, September 12, 2010 10:48:55 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

Thank you so much for sharing. I think most of the parents dealing with a child or children on the spectrum would like to be able to pin point where this all started. Doctors don't seem to have any answers, and it is difficult to take. Now, I am trying to figure out what is best given the circumstances. That being said, how many of us out there have multiple kids on the spectrum? How many have family members on the spectrum? Just curious as to what the responses would look like.Thank you, Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Sender: Autism and Aspergers Treatment

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:56:37 -0700

<Autism and Aspergers Treatment >

ReplyAutism and Aspergers Treatment

I wanted to say something about Vaccines. I have aspergers, and my 2 sons are both autistic. I have NEVER had ANY vaccines. My parents didn't believe in them when I was growing up, so we didn't have them. I'm 43 now. My oldest had signs of autism from as young as 1 and he didn't receive any vaccines until he was 11 when he went from homeschooling to public school and had to have the shots. My second son was vaccinated from birth. He showed signs of Autism from 3 months on. I cannot say if I believe Vaccines are the cause of autism, but I can certainly say that I believe Autism/Aspergers is inheritable. Both of my boys have my symptoms, and not because they are imitating me. I have spent my entire life hiding my symptoms because my parents were embarrassed by what I would do, and I was spanked if I fidgeted, moved a lot, or did any of the things we do to combat the

anxiety/stress. I used to be scared to death of the thought of vaccines, which is why my oldest was not vaccinated until he was 11. Most of the fear was due to my mom who had wild stories about kids who were harmed, or had some sort of retardation due to vaccines (this was back in the 70's). It took all of my courage to allow my now 6-year-old son to be vaccinated at birth and beyond. But given that he has me for a mom with my issues, I do not blame the vaccines for his autism. Just thought I'd share.AshtonAspergers mom with 2 Autistic boys

oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5) I am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

Personally, i think Homeopathy is a great alternative if it works for you and it

might be a cure for most things but many not be for all.

In our experience it did not work for our daughter at all. we tried and tried

for almost 1 year with no improvement. After that we tried NATE for 8 months for

allergies and saw some improvement. We again went back to the homeopath and

tried for another 6 months without any changes. He was perplexed with our

situation. He couldnt help us. He tried his level best. Sometimes, things that

work for one many not work for the other. This was a big learning experience for

me. Now i am more balanced with my opinion on alternative health remedies

including western meds. I am not biased.

So, i would do my own research, keep an open mind and do what i think is best

in my childrens interest.

God bless.

Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 8:50 PM

Look up Sheri Nakken's website, _www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm_

(http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm) , she has done a ton of research and

ALL of her information is from very credible sources such as the CDC and the

vaccine manufacturers.

It is amazing, if you go thru her site, that what the CDC and the

manufacturers state about the efficacy and (lack of) safety of the vaccines is

VERY

different from what your doctor will tell you.

Right now the push is on to vaccinate everyone over 6 months of age with

both the " regular " and the swine flu vaccines--not because we will face a bad

flu year but because if the vaccines aren't used up, they will expire and

then the government will have to buy them all from the vaccine

manufacturers. Or they will (and do) just declare that expired vaccines

actually....haven't expired after all and are.....good to use still! It really

is

magical what simple declarations can do to change reality <sarcasm>.

The site is organized by vaccine/disease so you can check out each

vaccine.

One quote by a former vaccine researcher: " The safest vaccine is one you

don't use. "

If you keep your baby healthy by feeding nutrient dense foods, using

homeopathy and keeping your stress level manageable, you should do fine. And

really think about whether it would be necessary to vaccinate against the

" normal " childhood diseases such as chicken pox. With homeopathy, chicken pox

really isn't a big deal at all.

Blessings,

beth (who has had way too many vaccine-damaged kids brought in for

help--which homeopathy does a very nice job with, but why go to vaccines when

homeopathy can help a child thru an ailment so well).

beth Buchele HMC*

Professional Homeopath

Health Naturally Homeopathy Services

3601 Park Center Blvd. Suite 305

St. Louis Park, MN 55416

952-933-6068

and

500 Main Street Suite 320

Menomonie, WI

715-497-6068

_www.healthnaturally.biz_ (http://www.healthnaturally.biz/)

Natural Health for Mind and Body

*Homeopathic Master Clinician

* PLEASE NOTE: Homeopathic treatments are aimed at strengthening a

person's constitution and vitality and ARE NOT MEDICAL TREATMENTS. They are not

directed at identifying, treating or preventing specific diseases.

Homeopathic practitioners are prohibited by law from diagnosing or treating

disease.

I guess it depends on your point of view. Given my experience on this list, it's saying vaccines were the cause for your child that gets that reaction.

Francine

Speak with Him Thou for He hearest.

Spirit with Spirit can speak.

Closer is Love than breathing,

Nearer than hands and feet.

(with appreciation for Tennyson)

Re: vaccines

I wanted to say something about Vaccines. I have aspergers, and my 2 sons are both autistic. I have NEVER had ANY vaccines. My parents didn't believe in them when I was growing up, so we didn't have them. I'm 43 now.

My oldest had signs of autism from as young as 1 and he didn't receive any vaccines until he was 11 when he went from homeschooling to public school and had to have the shots. My second son was vaccinated from birth. He showed signs of Autism from 3 months on.

I cannot say if I believe Vaccines are the cause of autism, but I can certainly say that I believe Autism/Aspergers is inheritable. Both of my boys have my symptoms, and not because they are imitating me. I have spent my entire life hiding my symptoms because my parents were embarrassed by what I would do, and I was spanked if I fidgeted, moved a lot, or did any of the things we do to combat the anxiety/stress.

I used to be scared to death of the thought of vaccines, which is why my oldest was not vaccinated until he was 11. Most of the fear was due to my mom who had wild stories about kids who were harmed, or had some sort of retardation due to vaccines (this was back in the 70's). It took all of my courage to allow my now 6-year-old son to be vaccinated at birth and beyond. But given that he has me for a mom with my issues, I do not blame the vaccines for his autism.

Just thought I'd share.

Ashton

Aspergers mom with 2 Autistic boys

• 3 weeks later...

What are some good books on aspergers for relating to the child?

Thanks,

Cindi

I also do not think my sons aspergers was caused by vaccines. He has a 1/2 brother who in many ways, though not diagnosed because his mother refused to believe anything was wrong, always showed the signs and also my brother in law has alot of the same problems as my son. I think ours is genitic, although I am not totally against that some cases could be caused by vaccines.

From: Cindi Sharma <cindi_sharma@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 6:09:20 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

Thanks,

Cindi

The thing is, Candy, that there is no such thing as a genetic epidemic. Might it be that some families, for different reasons, have more trouble eliminating the noxious ingredients in vaccines? Sure! That makes sense.

SOMETHING has caused the rise from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in less than a hundred; and the rise began and escalated when the number and intensity of vaccines did.

We're from the 'old days' (1 in 10,000) and saw the vaccine regression. It is such an horrible experience: horrible and heartbreaking. You feel so helpless, and then, didn't even understand what was happening.

Whatever the cause, there are so many ways for our kids to get well now, and that is a good thing.

Love,

Francine

p.s. As far as Asperger's goes, I can think of quite a few people who have symptoms congruent with it.

Thanks,

Cindi

I don't think my son's aspergers is a result of vaccines either. He and his brother were both vaccinated and never missed a shot. However one is totally NT and the other is aspergers. The one with AS is so much like his Dad, it's unbelievable. My husband has never been diagnosed but I'm sure if he was, they would say he also has aspergers. There are also several members of his family who also show similar signs. I'm thinking it's a heredity thing.

Estevan, SK

Canada

-- Re: vaccines

Thanks,

Cindi

I think one reason for the rise in numbers is that years ago, aspergers wasn't diagnosed. My husband was always thought to be different, or quirky or sometimes even strange. But back then no one ever thought to have him tested for anything - they just accepted him for what he was. I think that many people just didn't get the diagnosis, doesn't mean they don't have aspergers, just no doctor's note saying that's what they have.

Estevan, SK

Canada

-- Re: vaccines

Thanks,

Cindi

I made sure in my comment that I said that some cases could be from vaccines, but I didnt think that my sons was. That is my opinion, I dont need a lesson about vaccines. Do you know why? He is the way he is, and I want to know how others deal with thier kids, meds, school stuff, and to know that I am not on this island by myself. I dont need a grammar lesson, or a lecture telling me I should think differently or to rephrase a sentance because someone thinks I used a word out of text. Excuse me! Why is it that lately, if you make a comment supporting someone elses comment, you seem to get bashed by someone who dosent agree with you. I thought this website was for support so we could help each other, not shove big words at each other, and to be told that we are wrong. Dont we

all have enough to deal with.

From: "sunrose101@..." <sunrose101@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 6:54:22 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

The thing is, Candy, that there is no such thing as a genetic epidemic. Might it be that some families, for different reasons, have more trouble eliminating the noxious ingredients in vaccines? Sure! That makes sense.

SOMETHING has caused the rise from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in less than a hundred; and the rise began and escalated when the number and intensity of vaccines did.

We're from the 'old days' (1 in 10,000) and saw the vaccine regression. It is such an horrible experience: horrible and heartbreaking. You feel so helpless, and then, didn't even understand what was happening.

Whatever the cause, there are so many ways for our kids to get well now, and that is a good thing.

Love,

Francine

p.s. As far as Asperger's goes, I can think of quite a few people who have symptoms congruent with it.

Speak with Him Thou for He hearest.Spirit with Spirit can speak.Closer is Love than breathing,Nearer than hands and feet.(with appreciation for Tennyson)

Thanks,

Cindi

Big hugs, Candy. I feel your pain. And yes--we should be supporting each other, not standing on political soapboxes or espousing religious viewpoints, or handing out medical advice unless we have MD after our names--we should simply be compassionate and supportive towards each other and our difficult journeys. To me, the "why" my son has Autism isn't important--my son is who he is--my energies are focused in making him the best he can be, and functioning day-to-day. That pretty much fills up my bandwidth and then some.I'm sorry you feel bashed--I've felt that way myself at times, esp. lately. Unfortunately there's just some people who are very one-note in their approach to this condition, who think if they espouse the same (flawed) theories loud enough and long enough, we'll all fall into

line with their way of thinking--and if we don't fall in line, then there must be something wrong with us, because theirs is the only "true" concept or approach or theory. And of course, that's simply not true--there probably isn't ONE right way to deal with all this, or ONE singular cause. But again--I don't have time or energy to endlessly debate the Why--I'm more focused on the here and the now and the future.Please know you aren't on the Island alone--you have plenty of company.Marilyn (another island dweller ;-)From: Candy Crouch <dclecrouch@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 10:52:32 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

I made sure in my comment that I said that some cases could be from vaccines, but I didnt think that my sons was. That is my opinion, I dont need a lesson about vaccines. Do you know why? He is the way he is, and I want to know how others deal with thier kids, meds, school stuff, and to know that I am not on this island by myself. I dont need a grammar lesson, or a lecture telling me I should think differently or to rephrase a sentance because someone thinks I used a word out of text. Excuse me! Why is it that lately, if you make a comment supporting someone elses comment, you seem to get bashed by someone who dosent agree with you. I thought this website was for support so we could help each other, not shove big words at each other, and to be told that we are wrong. Dont we

all have enough to deal with.

AMEN!! THANK YOU!! Lets just help each other make our kids lives easier and our lives easier and still keep our sanity. I agree with everything you wrote.

From: marilyn <onebusytwinmom@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 8:19:12 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

Big hugs, Candy. I feel your pain. And yes--we should be supporting each other, not standing on political soapboxes or espousing religious viewpoints, or handing out medical advice unless we have MD after our names--we should simply be compassionate and supportive towards each other and our difficult journeys. To me, the "why" my son has Autism isn't important--my son is who he is--my energies are focused in making him the best he can be, and functioning day-to-day. That pretty much fills up my bandwidth and then some.I'm sorry you feel bashed--I've felt that way myself at times, esp. lately. Unfortunately there's just some people who are very one-note in their approach to this condition, who think if they espouse the same (flawed) theories loud enough and long enough, we'll all fall into line with their way of thinking--and if we don't fall in line, then there must

be something wrong with us, because theirs is the only "true" concept or approach or theory. And of course, that's simply not true--there probably isn't ONE right way to deal with all this, or ONE singular cause. But again--I don't have time or energy to endlessly debate the Why--I'm more focused on the here and the now and the future.Please know you aren't on the Island alone--you have plenty of company.Marilyn (another island dweller ;-)

From: Candy Crouch <dclecrouch@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 10:52:32 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

I made sure in my comment that I said that some cases could be from vaccines, but I didnt think that my sons was. That is my opinion, I dont need a lesson about vaccines. Do you know why? He is the way he is, and I want to know how others deal with thier kids, meds, school stuff, and to know that I am not on this island by myself. I dont need a grammar lesson, or a lecture telling me I should think differently or to rephrase a sentance because someone thinks I used a word out of text. Excuse me! Why is it that lately, if you make a comment supporting someone elses comment, you seem to get bashed by someone who dosent agree with you. I thought this website was for support so we could help each other, not shove big words at each other, and to be told that we are wrong. Dont we all have enough to deal with.

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (62)

Recent Activity:

New Members 22

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of

Use

..AMEN!!! THANK YOU!!! I FEEL THE SAME WAY,LETS JUST FIGURE

Just remember that you don't have to read everything written in this

group.  I feel obliged to because I am the moderator, but no one

else is under that obligation.  No one has to reply to any post made

here.  In fact, sometimes it is better if we don't.

At the moment my son is on holidays, his mother and sister are on

the other side of the continent, he is sleeping most of the day and

playing games or on the computer the rest of the time.  He is doing

exactly what he wanted to do in the holidays.  And yet he is

disgruntled, grumpy, and, as he would put it, a general pain in the

arse.  He wanders around the house because he can't think of what to

do next, and nothing is quite what he wants to do, so he moves on

every 30 minutes.  He is sure there is nothing wrong, and can't

think of anything that is bothering him.  None of this helps me with

writing the next 15,000 words of my thesis I need to finish by the

end of this month.   Having written 5,000 in the first 28 days, I

can't see 10,000 being written in the last two,  unless someone

wants to look after a disgruntled and surly 15 yo boy for today and

tomorrow.  I think I have enough aggravation in my life without

replying to posts that are saying what has been said a hundred times

before. 

On 29/09/2010 1:19 PM, marilyn wrote:

Big hugs, Candy. I feel your pain. And

yes--we should be supporting each other, not standing on

political soapboxes or espousing religious viewpoints, or

handing out medical advice unless we have MD after our

names--we should simply be compassionate and supportive

towards each other and our difficult journeys.

To me, the "why" my son has Autism isn't important--my son

is who he is--my energies are focused in making him the

best he can be, and functioning day-to-day. That pretty

much fills up my bandwidth and then some.

I'm sorry you feel bashed--I've felt that way myself at

times, esp. lately. Unfortunately there's just some people

who are very one-note in their approach to this condition,

who think if they espouse the same (flawed) theories loud

enough and long enough, we'll all fall into line with

their way of thinking--and if we don't fall in line, then

there must be something wrong with us, because theirs is

the only "true" concept or approach or theory. And of

course, that's simply not true--there probably isn't ONE

right way to deal with all this, or ONE singular cause.

But again--I don't have time or energy to endlessly debate

the Why--I'm more focused on the here and the now and the

future.

Please know you aren't on the Island alone--you have

plenty of company.

Marilyn (another island dweller ;-)

Candy Crouch <dclecrouch@...>

To:

Autism and Aspergers Treatment

Sent:

Tue, September 28, 2010 10:52:32 PM

Subject:

I made sure in my comment that I said that

some cases could be from vaccines, but I didnt

think that my sons was. That is my opinion, I

dont need a lesson about vaccines. Do you know

why? He is the way he is, and I want to know how

others deal with thier kids, meds, school

stuff, and to know that I am not on this island

by myself. I dont need a grammar lesson, or a

lecture telling me I should think differently or

to rephrase a sentance because someone thinks I

used a word out  of text. Excuse me! Why is it

that lately, if you make a comment supporting

someone elses comment, you seem to get bashed by

someone who dosent agree with you. I thought

this website was for support so we could help

each other, not shove big words at each other,

and to be told that we are wrong. Dont we all

have enough to deal with. 

Hello Marilyn, that seems a little harsh, " espousing religious

viewpoints " I don't know if you meant to be so harsh.

Anyway I espouse mine in relationship with how I have dealt with a

seriously ill autism spectrum child without losing my ever loving mind

all these years, and how he has dealt also with so many problems

including weird drugs the doctors prescribed, self destructive behaviors

and terrible grand mal seizures, like a dozen a week. So just to clarify

my reason for sharing my own experiences with the group is to simply

show them that God loves them and He is interested in helping them.

Without God in my life I wouldn't be here or my son, so noone would have

to listen to me tell how we have made it these last 46 years!

Like last night at church, we attended a 3 days conference on the Holy

Spirit at our church, well last night the subject was on healing and we

heard the teaching and then were instructed to break up into small

groups no bigger than four to a group and lay hands on one another and

pray for healing. A really sweet guy in our church walked up behind us

and laid hands on my son Marty and began to pray, it was so touching. I

told him I would like my sons hands to straighten out and for him to

speak again. God has healed my son through so many terrible trials all

his life I just thought these things would be such a blessing to us,

like Jesus healed the withered hand in the Bible or gave speech to the

mute...

Nothing is impossible with Jesus! We are living the impossible every day

just by still being here.

Talk to you soon,

Carolyn OR ;o)

marilyn wrote:

> Big hugs, Candy. I feel your pain. And yes--we should be supporting

> each other, not standing on political soapboxes or espousing religious

> viewpoints, or handing out medical advice unless we have MD after our

> names--we should simply be compassionate and supportive towards each

> other and our difficult journeys.

>

> To me, the " why " my son has Autism isn't important--my son is who he

> is--my energies are focused in making him the best he can be, and

> functioning day-to-day. That pretty much fills up my bandwidth and

> then some.

>

> I'm sorry you feel bashed--I've felt that way myself at times, esp.

> lately. Unfortunately there's just some people who are very one-note

> in their approach to this condition, who think if they espouse the

> same (flawed) theories loud enough and long enough, we'll all fall

> into line with their way of thinking--and if we don't fall in line,

> then there must be something wrong with us, because theirs is the only

> " true " concept or approach or theory. And of course, that's simply not

> true--there probably isn't ONE right way to deal with all this, or ONE

> singular cause. But again--I don't have time or energy to endlessly

> debate the Why--I'm more focused on the here and the now and the future.

>

> Please know you aren't on the Island alone--you have plenty of company.

>

> Marilyn (another island dweller ;-)

>

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> *From:* Candy Crouch <dclecrouch@...>

> *To:* Autism and Aspergers Treatment

> *Sent:* Tue, September 28, 2010 10:52:32 PM

> *Subject:* Re: vaccines

>

> I made sure in my comment that I said that some cases could be from

> vaccines, but I didnt think that my sons was. That is my opinion, I

> dont need a lesson about vaccines. Do you know why? He is the way he

> is, and I want to know how others deal with thier kids, meds, school

> stuff, and to know that I am not on this island by myself. I dont need

> a grammar lesson, or a lecture telling me I should think differently

> or to rephrase a sentance because someone thinks I used a word out of

> text. Excuse me! Why is it that lately, if you make a comment

> supporting someone elses comment, you seem to get bashed by someone

> who dosent agree with you. I thought this website was for support so

> we could help each other, not shove big words at each other, and to be

> told that we are wrong. Dont we all have enough to deal with.

>

I don't believe I was harsh. Not everyone believes in a God and/or Jesus. I personally do, but I don't think it fair to inflict my beliefs upon others. I know that God can be a sustaining force (the footprints-in-the-sand story) and I know He has helped me during dark times. But others may believe differently, and I wouldn't want to make a Muslim or Jewish or Buddhist or Hindu or Atheist uncomfortable on the list, because of my personal beliefs. I don't think religion (or politics) belong here, except in an incidental way, because it tends to get people riled up in both directions. There's a very fine line between mentioning that prayer sustains you during the dark times, and proselytizing about religious beliefs. I'm a believer of the former, not so much the latter. I believe in

allowing all people to worship according to the dictates of their own hearts--in other words, it's between them and God and t'ain't none of my business. If someone asks me, I'll share my beliefs--but I don't want to thrust them into a situation where others believe differently and it might make someone uncomfortable or feel unwelcome. I do think having a spiritual life, whatever that entails, IS very helpful in coping with the difficulties of parenting any child, much less a special needs child. We all need ways to calm down, chill out, recharge and feel refreshed.Peace. MarilynFrom: Carolyn <charper777@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Wed, September 29, 2010 1:02:32 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

Hello Marilyn, that seems a little harsh, "espousing religious viewpoints" I don't know if you meant to be so harsh.Anyway I espouse mine in relationship with how I have dealt with a seriously ill autism spectrum child without losing my ever loving mind all these years, and how he has dealt also with so many problems including weird drugs the doctors prescribed, self destructive behaviors and terrible grand mal seizures, like a dozen a week. So just to clarify my reason for sharing my own experiences with the group is to simply show them that God loves them and He is interested in helping them. Without God in my life I wouldn't be here or my son, so noone would have to listen to me tell how we have made it these last 46 years!Like last night at church, we attended a 3 days conference on the Holy Spirit at our church, well last night the subject was on healing and we heard the teaching and then

were instructed to break up into small groups no bigger than four to a group and lay hands on one another and pray for healing. A really sweet guy in our church walked up behind us and laid hands on my son Marty and began to pray, it was so touching. I told him I would like my sons hands to straighten out and for him to speak again. God has healed my son through so many terrible trials all his life I just thought these things would be such a blessing to us, like Jesus healed the withered hand in the Bible or gave speech to the mute...Nothing is impossible with Jesus! We are living the impossible every day just by still being here.Talk to you soon,Carolyn OR ;o)marilyn wrote:> Big hugs, Candy. I feel your pain. And yes--we should be supporting > each other, not standing on political soapboxes or espousing religious > viewpoints, or handing out medical advice unless we

have MD after our > names--we should simply be compassionate and supportive towards each > other and our difficult journeys.>> To me, the "why" my son has Autism isn't important--my son is who he > is--my energies are focused in making him the best he can be, and > functioning day-to-day. That pretty much fills up my bandwidth and > then some.>> I'm sorry you feel bashed--I've felt that way myself at times, esp. > lately. Unfortunately there's just some people who are very one-note > in their approach to this condition, who think if they espouse the > same (flawed) theories loud enough and long enough, we'll all fall > into line with their way of thinking--and if we don't fall in line, > then there must be something wrong with us, because theirs is the only > "true" concept or approach or theory. And of course, that's simply not > true--there

probably isn't ONE right way to deal with all this, or ONE > singular cause. But again--I don't have time or energy to endlessly > debate the Why--I'm more focused on the here and the now and the future.>> Please know you aren't on the Island alone--you have plenty of company.>> Marilyn (another island dweller ;-)>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------> *From:* Candy Crouch <dclecrouch@...>> *To:* Autism and Aspergers Treatment > *Sent:* Tue, September 28, 2010 10:52:32 PM> *Subject:* Re: vaccines>> I made sure in my comment that I said that some cases could be from > vaccines, but I didnt think

that my sons was. That is my opinion, I > dont need a lesson about vaccines. Do you know why? He is the way he > is, and I want to know how others deal with thier kids, meds, school > stuff, and to know that I am not on this island by myself. I dont need > a grammar lesson, or a lecture telling me I should think differently > or to rephrase a sentance because someone thinks I used a word out of > text. Excuse me! Why is it that lately, if you make a comment > supporting someone elses comment, you seem to get bashed by someone > who dosent agree with you. I thought this website was for support so > we could help each other, not shove big words at each other, and to be > told that we are wrong. Dont we all have enough to deal with.> ------------------------------------

Hello Marilyn, I appreciate your comments and agree that people can

fight about religion. I personally choose not to be offended by other

people's beliefs though, here or anywhere else, and would hope they

afford me this same courtesy I give to them. I share my faith here only

as it has applied to the difficulties I have had with my son over the

years and people are certainly free to believe as they choose.

I must admit I can be a little intense when I share about things, it is

the drama in me to make it interesting, so will try to tone it down..I

am a creative writer at hearty.

Carolyn :o)

marilyn wrote:

> I don't believe I was harsh. Not everyone believes in a God and/or

> Jesus. I personally do, but I don't think it fair to inflict my

> beliefs upon others. I know that God can be a sustaining force (the

> footprints-in-the-sand story) and I know He has helped me during dark

> times. But others may believe differently, and I wouldn't want to make

> a Muslim or Jewish or Buddhist or Hindu or Atheist uncomfortable on

> the list, because of my personal beliefs.

>

> I don't think religion (or politics) belong here, except in an

> incidental way, because it tends to get people riled up in both

> directions. There's a very fine line between mentioning that prayer

> sustains you during the dark times, and proselytizing about religious

> beliefs. I'm a believer of the former, not so much the latter. I

> believe in allowing all people to worship according to the dictates of

> their own hearts--in other words, it's between them and God and

> t'ain't none of my business.

>

> If someone asks me, I'll share my beliefs--but I don't want to thrust

> them into a situation where others believe differently and it might

> make someone uncomfortable or feel unwelcome.

>

> I do think having a spiritual life, whatever that entails, IS very

> helpful in coping with the difficulties of parenting any child, much

> less a special needs child. We all need ways to calm down, chill out,

> recharge and feel refreshed.

>

> Peace.

> Marilyn

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> *From:* Carolyn <charper777@...>

> *To:* Autism and Aspergers Treatment

> *Sent:* Wed, September 29, 2010 1:02:32 PM

> *Subject:* Re: vaccines

>

> Hello Marilyn, that seems a little harsh, " espousing religious

> viewpoints " I don't know if you meant to be so harsh.

>

> Anyway I espouse mine in relationship with how I have dealt with a

> seriously ill autism spectrum child without losing my ever loving mind

> all these years, and how he has dealt also with so many problems

> including weird drugs the doctors prescribed, self destructive behaviors

> and terrible grand mal seizures, like a dozen a week. So just to clarify

> my reason for sharing my own experiences with the group is to simply

> show them that God loves them and He is interested in helping them.

> Without God in my life I wouldn't be here or my son, so noone would have

> to listen to me tell how we have made it these last 46 years!

>

> Like last night at church, we attended a 3 days conference on the Holy

> Spirit at our church, well last night the subject was on healing and we

> heard the teaching and then were instructed to break up into small

> groups no bigger than four to a group and lay hands on one another and

> pray for healing. A really sweet guy in our church walked up behind us

> and laid hands on my son Marty and began to pray, it was so touching. I

> told him I would like my sons hands to straighten out and for him to

> speak again. God has healed my son through so many terrible trials all

> his life I just thought these things would be such a blessing to us,

> like Jesus healed the withered hand in the Bible or gave speech to the

> mute...

>

> Nothing is impossible with Jesus! We are living the impossible every day

> just by still being here.

>

> Talk to you soon,

> Carolyn OR ;o)

>

> marilyn wrote:

> > Big hugs, Candy. I feel your pain. And yes--we should be supporting

> > each other, not standing on political soapboxes or espousing religious

> > viewpoints, or handing out medical advice unless we have MD after our

> > names--we should simply be compassionate and supportive towards each

> > other and our difficult journeys.

> >

> > To me, the " why " my son has Autism isn't important--my son is who he

> > is--my energies are focused in making him the best he can be, and

> > functioning day-to-day. That pretty much fills up my bandwidth and

> > then some.

> >

> > I'm sorry you feel bashed--I've felt that way myself at times, esp.

> > lately. Unfortunately there's just some people who are very one-note

> > in their approach to this condition, who think if they espouse the

> > same (flawed) theories loud enough and long enough, we'll all fall

> > into line with their way of thinking--and if we don't fall in line,

> > then there must be something wrong with us, because theirs is the only

> > " true " concept or approach or theory. And of course, that's simply not

> > true--there probably isn't ONE right way to deal with all this, or ONE

> > singular cause. But again--I don't have time or energy to endlessly

> > debate the Why--I'm more focused on the here and the now and the future.

> >

> > Please know you aren't on the Island alone--you have plenty of company.

> >

> > Marilyn (another island dweller ;-)

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> > *From:* Candy Crouch <dclecrouch@...

> <mailto:dclecrouch@...>>

> > *To:* Autism and Aspergers Treatment

> <mailto:Autism and Aspergers Treatment >

> > *Sent:* Tue, September 28, 2010 10:52:32 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: vaccines

> >

> > I made sure in my comment that I said that some cases could be from

> > vaccines, but I didnt think that my sons was. That is my opinion, I

> > dont need a lesson about vaccines. Do you know why? He is the way he

> > is, and I want to know how others deal with thier kids, meds, school

> > stuff, and to know that I am not on this island by myself. I dont need

> > a grammar lesson, or a lecture telling me I should think differently

> > or to rephrase a sentance because someone thinks I used a word out of

> > text. Excuse me! Why is it that lately, if you make a comment

> > supporting someone elses comment, you seem to get bashed by someone

> > who dosent agree with you. I thought this website was for support so

> > we could help each other, not shove big words at each other, and to be

> > told that we are wrong. Dont we all have enough to deal with.

> >

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Dear Candy,

You think I bashed You? ??? That was certainly not my intention.

Sincerely,

Francine

Thanks,

Cindi

I don't mind your 'preaching' at all Carolyn. I know it comes from the heart.

My personal experience is that if I didn't feel the constant Presence with me, I'd be really hard-pressed to be as peaceful and happy as I am, especially after having my daughter get well and then go back into autism years later, necessitating having to start all over again.

I'm not a drug person at all. Yet I read posts about drugs without getting ticked off.

We are all working our way through this experience as best we can.

Love,

Francine

* Re: vaccines

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

Your daughter got well and went into autism years later?

blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

From: "sunrose101@..." <sunrose101@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Wed, September 29, 2010 5:09:12 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

I don't mind your 'preaching' at all Carolyn. I know it comes from the heart.

My personal experience is that if I didn't feel the constant Presence with me, I'd be really hard-pressed to be as peaceful and happy as I am, especially after having my daughter get well and then go back into autism years later, necessitating having to start all over again.

I'm not a drug person at all. Yet I read posts about drugs without getting ticked off.

We are all working our way through this experience as best we can.

Love,

Francine

Speak with Him Thou for He hearest.Spirit with Spirit can speak.Closer is Love than breathing,Nearer than hands and feet.(with appreciation for Tennyson)

* Re: vaccines

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

• 10 months later...

Mmr 13 monthsHave a look on wikipedia, vaccines, types. U ll find a very nice table ofctypes of vaccines with wxamplesOn 24 Aug 2011, at 01:03 AM, Dr Sualeh uddin Khan <drsualehkhan@...> wrote:

Hi! please help...1 ) time for mmr vaccine2 ) which vaccine is attenuated

-- Dr Sualeh Khan

time for MMR 1 and 4 yearsFrom: Hebatallah Sherif <hebatallah.sherif@...>" " < >Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 12:19 PMSubject: Re: Vaccines

Mmr 13 monthsHave a look on wikipedia, vaccines, types. U ll find a very nice table ofctypes of vaccines with wxamplesOn 24 Aug 2011, at 01:03 AM, Dr Sualeh uddin Khan <drsualehkhan@...> wrote:

Hi! please help...1 ) time for mmr vaccine2 ) which vaccine is attenuated

-- Dr Sualeh Khan

• 1 month later...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 9/26/2011 10:38:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, vickij56@... writes:

Are there any vaccines that are safe to have? My daughter is wanting this info to decide which ones if any to give.Thank you all who reply.Vicki P

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 9/26/2011 10:38:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, vickij56@... writes:

Are there any vaccines that are safe to have? My daughter is wanting this info to decide which ones if any to give.Thank you all who reply.Vicki P