RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

vaccines

Rate this topic

Guest guest

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 9:42 PM, <curtbst@...> wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 9/26/2011 10:38:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, vickij56@... writes:

Are there any vaccines that are safe to have? My daughter is wanting this info to decide which ones if any to give.Thank you all who reply.Vicki P

Guest guest

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 9:42 PM, <curtbst@...> wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 9/26/2011 10:38:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, vickij56@... writes:

Are there any vaccines that are safe to have? My daughter is wanting this info to decide which ones if any to give.Thank you all who reply.Vicki P

Guest guest

We raised 5 healthy kids (youngest 23) without any vaccinations.None of my grandchildren have been vaccinated either.Some vaccines may be worse than others, but, in my opinion there are none good!

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Vicki P <vickij56@...> wrote:

Are there any vaccines that are safe to have? My daughter is wanting this info to decide which ones if any to give.

Thank you all who reply.

Vicki P

Guest guest

We raised 5 healthy kids (youngest 23) without any vaccinations.None of my grandchildren have been vaccinated either.Some vaccines may be worse than others, but, in my opinion there are none good!

Are there any vaccines that are safe to have? My daughter is wanting this info to decide which ones if any to give.

Thank you all who reply.

Vicki P

Guest guest

Thank you all who reply.

Vicki P

Guest guest

Thank you all who reply.

Vicki P

Guest guest

playing Russian roulette as well that but we don't do that because it is unsafe, whether your decision to give anyone vaccination will be entirely up to you you must do your investigation on vaccine and autism, in order to have an informed decision you must have all the knowledge to make that decision, that is my opinion and that is your decision.Mike

From: "curtbst@..." <curtbst@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 9:42 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

playing Russian roulette as well that but we don't do that because it is unsafe, whether your decision to give anyone vaccination will be entirely up to you you must do your investigation on vaccine and autism, in order to have an informed decision you must have all the knowledge to make that decision, that is my opinion and that is your decision.Mike

From: "curtbst@..." <curtbst@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 9:42 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

You must also be clear that " pick and choose " is a legal option. It probably is

not in most states. Alan , JD www.vaccinerights.com

>

> Are there any vaccines that are safe to have? My daughter is wanting this

info to decide which ones if any to give.

>

> Thank you all who reply.

>

> Vicki P

>

Guest guest

You must also be clear that " pick and choose " is a legal option. It probably is

not in most states. Alan , JD www.vaccinerights.com

>

> Are there any vaccines that are safe to have? My daughter is wanting this

info to decide which ones if any to give.

>

> Thank you all who reply.

>

> Vicki P

>