RemedySpot.com

vaccines

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest guest

I also had the measles, as an adult in 1996 tat the age of 26. I had been vaccinated several times through life..............vaccinations do not insure you won't get it.

I was pretty sick and suffered permanent eye damage, as I was in the Philippines in a remote place and did not realize I had them until after ward and had been out in the tropical sun not realizing the damage that would be done.

Life goes on........But I can see in my children 2 vaccinated 2 not the unvaccinated are much healthier, the vaccinated ones struggle with health issues and have been in the hospital numerous times for asthma attacks and other sicknesses.

We don;'t live in a perfect world, LIFE IS TERMINAL but we all need to have the freedom to do the best we know how to keep us and our families as healthy and happy as possible.

Matt

Vaccines

I have no issue with those who wish not have their children vaccinated. As the saying is that is your "right."I am old enough to remember polio in the schools and had school mates who had it. I could name a half dozen in the little town I grew up near.I have 3 acquaintances who were sterile because of mumps. A cousin who had typhoid. All lived in the country in the 40s, 50s, and 60s and had raw milk and other wholesome food.I visited Africa in '99 and 2000 and saw children and adults dying from things we have almost forgotten about in the West. Nutrition was likely a factor there.Just I would not condemn you for taking a calculated risk by not vaccinating your children, don't condemn me for doing so.Bill DunlapOld Farmer, Roseboro, NC

Guest guest

I also had the measles, as an adult in 1996 tat the age of 26. I had been vaccinated several times through life..............vaccinations do not insure you won't get it.

I was pretty sick and suffered permanent eye damage, as I was in the Philippines in a remote place and did not realize I had them until after ward and had been out in the tropical sun not realizing the damage that would be done.

Life goes on........But I can see in my children 2 vaccinated 2 not the unvaccinated are much healthier, the vaccinated ones struggle with health issues and have been in the hospital numerous times for asthma attacks and other sicknesses.

We don;'t live in a perfect world, LIFE IS TERMINAL but we all need to have the freedom to do the best we know how to keep us and our families as healthy and happy as possible.

Matt

Vaccines

I have no issue with those who wish not have their children vaccinated. As the saying is that is your "right."I am old enough to remember polio in the schools and had school mates who had it. I could name a half dozen in the little town I grew up near.I have 3 acquaintances who were sterile because of mumps. A cousin who had typhoid. All lived in the country in the 40s, 50s, and 60s and had raw milk and other wholesome food.I visited Africa in '99 and 2000 and saw children and adults dying from things we have almost forgotten about in the West. Nutrition was likely a factor there.Just I would not condemn you for taking a calculated risk by not vaccinating your children, don't condemn me for doing so.Bill DunlapOld Farmer, Roseboro, NC

Guest guest

Matt

Vaccines

Guest guest

Did you ever see this information? Scroll one down screen and look at the graph:http://www.harpub.co.cc/Joannewww.joanneunleashed.comHealth and Nutrition InterviewsOn Jul 5, 2010, at 2:23 PM, rawDairy wrote:I am old enough to remember polio in the schools and had school mates who had it. I could name a half dozen in the little town I grew up near.

Guest guest

Did you ever see this information? Scroll one down screen and look at the graph:http://www.harpub.co.cc/Joannewww.joanneunleashed.comHealth and Nutrition InterviewsOn Jul 5, 2010, at 2:23 PM, rawDairy wrote:I am old enough to remember polio in the schools and had school mates who had it. I could name a half dozen in the little town I grew up near.

Guest guest

Guest guest

that graph was amazing. Coincidence?? Too eerily similar to be coincidence.I am old enough to remember polio in the schools and had school mates who had it. I could name a half

dozen in the little town I grew up near.

Guest guest

>

> that graph was amazing. Coincidence?? Too eerily similar to be

coincidence.

Y'all should see some of the graphs in publications of the Socionomist.

Unfortunately, you have to subscribe to read the whole 14-page report on

infectious diseases, which I have read and think adds weight to Bechamp's

cellular theory of disease, but I just noticed you can listen to these MP3s and

view a couple of accompanying charts if you sign up for a free login:

http://www.socionomics.net/protected/conversations/#disease

I haven't listened to these yet but I've downloaded them to put on my iPod for

when I'm not with the kids (or when they're asleep); as far as the 14-page

report goes, however, their theory is that epidemics occur when there is a

negative social mood trend. The best indicator of social mood is the stock

market--when the Dow is heading down (like it did in 2008) then you can assume

social mood is tending negatively, and you can see the eerie correlation in

these graphs between epidemics like H1N1 and bear markets, and that the

government is always late to the party with vaccines after the fact. Even

though the theory of disease caused by economic and emotional stress via

negative social mood would support Bechamp's theory rather than Pasteur's germ

theory, the Socionomist report says recent anti-vaccine sentiment is an

indicator of " complacency " regarding health, and it recommends preparing for

epidemics by keeping up with vaccines, among other things that actually make

some sense. I have sent them an email to hopefully correct this misconception,

and included a link to the charts Augie links in his blog post (thanks, Augie!).

If I'd seen this polio chart before emailing, I'd have linked it too. I also

mentioned Price's work and how nutrition is likely to be more reliable than

vaccination. Thanks, everyone, for a great discussion and lots of food for

thought.

Barrie

Guest guest

Hi all,

Regarding my correspondence with the author of the Socionomist's infectious

diseases report, he replied back to me and said that Bechamp's theory appealed

to him and he was going to look more into it and into the charts linked from

Augie's blog. He also took the time to contact a friend of his who was

" professor of global health at a major university who played an instrumental

role in the eradication of smallpox " , who wrote back:

" Your correspondent is correct in noting that mortality declined prior to th

introduction vaccines. Mortality was dependent on a number of economic and

social factors such as poverty and nutrition. One only has to look at the fall

of morbidity, disability, and mortality since introduction of vaccines - most

dramatic for polio. Most vaccines have an effectiveness of 90+% "

And sent me the CDC " 6 common misconceptions " link:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/6mishome.htm

Anyone have a rebuttal for that link before I spend hours researching it? Or

maybe I should just let it go . . . I spend too much time on stuff like this!

But I would like to know for my own peace of mind too. I note they do not seem

to cite any of it; probably because this is for health professionals who are

already in the choir. It seems their published data (which they do not cite

here) is used by many anti-vaccine activists to show just how dangerous vaccines

actually are.

Thanks,

Barrie

> I have sent them an email to hopefully correct this misconception, and

included a link to the charts Augie links in his blog post (thanks, Augie!). If

I'd seen this polio chart before emailing, I'd have linked it too. I also

thought.

>

> Barrie

>

Guest guest

Hi all,

here) is used by many anti-vaccine activists to show just how dangerous vaccines

actually are.

Thanks,

Barrie

thought.

>

> Barrie

>

Guest guest

Hi all,

actually are.

Thanks,

Barrie

thought.

>

> Barrie

>

• 1 month later...

Why not just not get it, and certainly not the 3 in 1

We all grew up just fine without the mmr vaccine, and most of the numerous others were unknown then too.

Prayer is the most helpful.

Francine

Speak with Him Thou for He hearest.

Spirit with Spirit can speak.

Closer is Love than breathing,

Nearer than hands and feet.

(with appreciation for Tennyson)

vaccines

oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5) I am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

We got the MMR, we just didn't get it as one vaccine. I'm 50 and I got Measles, Mumps and Reubella Vaccines as a child. They just weren't lumped in one shot. But the vaccines certainly existed. And prayer does nothing to keep a child safe from infectious disease. God helps those who help themselves. I see His hand in giving us these vaccines to help protect our children against childhood diseases that used to maim and kill millions (I remember iron lungs for those who had polio, I remember when Scarlet Fever killed, when the Mumps could lead to deafness or loss of life). There is no such thing as a "normal" childhood disease or a "safe" childhood disease. Vaccines are important. WHEN to give them and how to space them is entirely different, but it's stupid to throw the baby out with the

bathwater, so to speak. Why not just not get it? Because children still can and do die from these entirely preventable childhood diseases. If you want to risk your childs life, that's your choice. I hope they don't pay the price for your decision. Given the increased rate of immigrants in to the USA, our exposure to these diseases is more, not less, than 50 years ago, since many of those moving here were not vaccinated. We all make the best choices we can. Knowing diseases can maim and kill vs vaccination against it? No brainer.BTW I have twins. They got vaccinated at the same time. One is Aspergers, one isn't. I don't regret vaccinating either of them. (I also don't believe vaccines are the root cause of autism--I just think people want a boogie man to blame, and they've picked that one).YMMV. MarilynFrom: "sunrose101@..." <sunrose101@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 11:58:50 PMSubject: Re: vaccines

Why not just not get it, and certainly not the 3 in 1

We all grew up just fine without the mmr vaccine, and most of the numerous others were unknown then too.

Prayer is the most helpful.

Francine

vaccines

oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5) I am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

You need to tell the dr that you want the shot separated and at different appts. If he refuses, you find a different dr (why would you stay w a dr who refuses to care for your child the way YOU need him too) and then report him to the AMA. I will refrain from offering my opinion on the vaccine debate but I separated the MMR with my 2nd, typically developing child just to be on the safe side! These are your children and you should never do something you feel uncomfortable with. Just insist on having them separated. I guarantee they'll do it! Good luck!SuzanneSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "crocco9504" <crocco9504@...>Sender: Autism and Aspergers Treatment Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 01:19:15 -0000<Autism and Aspergers Treatment >Reply Autism and Aspergers Treatment Subject: vaccines oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5) I am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

This is shaky ground and advising someone to skip a vaccination is not necessarily the answer. It is also advice that can be medically dangerous. I had the MMR as a child and am fine. All 3 of my children had it also. The problem w not vaccinating is that the unvaccinated puts everyone else at risk. These diseases are not eradicated and for many children can cause serious complications and even be fatal especially measles, mumps and rubella. We've seen a resurgence in whooping cough recently. These diseases are still alive and well and we need to protect our babies from them. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: sunrose101@...Sender: Autism and Aspergers Treatment Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:58:50 -0400<Autism and Aspergers Treatment >Reply Autism and Aspergers Treatment Subject: Re: vaccines Why not just not get it, and certainly not the 3 in 1 We all grew up just fine without the mmr vaccine, and most of the numerous others were unknown then too. Prayer is the most helpful. FrancineSpeak with Him Thou for He hearest.Spirit with Spirit can speak.Closer is Love than breathing,Nearer than hands and feet.(with appreciation for Tennyson) vaccines oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5) I am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

Great response! Mine's quite similar. What upsets me is that the growing population of the unvaccinated put even the vaccinated at risk. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: marilyn <onebusytwinmom@...>Sender: Autism and Aspergers Treatment Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 22:12:08 -0700 (PDT)<Autism and Aspergers Treatment >Reply Autism and Aspergers Treatment Subject: Re: vaccines We got the MMR, we just didn't get it as one vaccine. I'm 50 and I got Measles, Mumps and Reubella Vaccines as a child. They just weren't lumped in one shot. But the vaccines certainly existed. And prayer does nothing to keep a child safe from infectious disease. God helps those who help themselves. I see His hand in giving us these vaccines to help protect our children against childhood diseases that used to maim and kill millions (I remember iron lungs for those who had polio, I remember when Scarlet Fever killed, when the Mumps could lead to deafness or loss of life). There is no such thing as a "normal" childhood disease or a "safe" childhood disease. Vaccines are important. WHEN to give them and how to space them is entirely different, but it's stupid to throw the baby out with thebathwater, so to speak. Why not just not get it? Because children still can and do die from these entirely preventable childhood diseases. If you want to risk your childs life, that's your choice. I hope they don't pay the price for your decision. Given the increased rate of immigrants in to the USA, our exposure to these diseases is more, not less, than 50 years ago, since many of those moving here were not vaccinated. We all make the best choices we can. Knowing diseases can maim and kill vs vaccination against it? No brainer.BTW I have twins. They got vaccinated at the same time. One is Aspergers, one isn't. I don't regret vaccinating either of them. (I also don't believe vaccines are the root cause of autism--I just think people want a boogie man to blame, and they've picked that one).YMMV. MarilynFrom: "sunrose101@..." <sunrose101@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 11:58:50 PMSubject: Re: vaccines Why not just not get it, and certainly not the 3 in 1 We all grew up just fine without the mmr vaccine, and most of the numerous others were unknown then too. Prayer is the most helpful. Francine vaccines oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5) I am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

My son is severly allergic to eggs and even our food allergist told us the are

NO longer manufactoring them seperated as then we could avoid the egg. She said

they stopped just over a year ago so i doubt she will be able to get it

seperated.

----------

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

- vaccines

oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5) I

am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are

offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old

milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

My son is severly allergic to eggs and even our food allergist told us the are

NO longer manufactoring them seperated as then we could avoid the egg. She said

they stopped just over a year ago so i doubt she will be able to get it

seperated.

----------

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

- vaccines

oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5) I

am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are

offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old

milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

All vaccines -- flu and otherwise should be thimerosal free (preservative free )-- childrens medicines--for you, too!! Tell your doctor!! AdlerOn Aug 27, 2010, at 6:27 AM, tsm919@... wrote:

You need to tell the dr that you want the shot separated and at different appts. If he refuses, you find a different dr (why would you stay w a dr who refuses to care for your child the way YOU need him too) and then report him to the AMA. I will refrain from offering my opinion on the vaccine debate but I separated the MMR with my 2nd, typically developing child just to be on the safe side! These are your children and you should never do something you feel uncomfortable with. Just insist on having them separated. I guarantee they'll do it! Good luck!SuzanneSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "crocco9504" <crocco9504@...>

Sender: Autism and Aspergers Treatment

Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 01:19:15 -0000<Autism and Aspergers Treatment >Reply Autism and Aspergers Treatment

Subject: vaccines

I have always been on the fence about vaccines once my son was diagnosed with

Asperger, but I did go ahead and get his five year old shots. He was six before

I took him to get them, and I worried myself sick for a few weeks watching for

any change. But I didn't see any negative changes in him at all, and it is now

almost a year later. His symptoms have really actually improved over the past

year. Now every kid is different and has different reactions, so use your best

judgement. I had never noticed any reactions around the same time as vaccines

before in him, so I went ahead with it. If your child has had a serious

reaction to any vaccines like high fever, or continuous crying, I think I would

hold off.

>

> We got the MMR, we just didn't get it as one vaccine. I'm 50 and I got

Measles,

> Mumps and Reubella Vaccines as a child. They just weren't lumped in one shot.

> But the vaccines certainly existed.

>

>

> And prayer does nothing to keep a child safe from infectious disease. God

helps

> those who help themselves. I see His hand in giving us these vaccines to help

> protect our children against childhood diseases that used to maim and kill

> millions (I remember iron lungs for those who had polio, I remember when

Scarlet

> Fever killed, when the Mumps could lead to deafness or loss of life). There is

> no such thing as a " normal " childhood disease or a " safe " childhood disease.

> Vaccines are important. WHEN to give them and how to space them is entirely

> different, but it's stupid to throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to

> speak. Why not just not get it? Because children still can and do die from

these

> entirely preventable childhood diseases. If you want to risk your childs life,

> that's your choice. I hope they don't pay the price for your decision. Given

the

> increased rate of immigrants in to the USA, our exposure to these diseases is

> more, not less, than 50 years ago, since many of those moving here were not

> vaccinated.

>

>

> We all make the best choices we can. Knowing diseases can maim and kill vs

> vaccination against it? No brainer.

>

> BTW I have twins. They got vaccinated at the same time. One is Aspergers, one

> isn't. I don't regret vaccinating either of them. (I also don't believe

> vaccines are the root cause of autism--I just think people want a boogie man

to

> blame, and they've picked that one).

>

> YMMV.

>

> Marilyn

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: " sunrose101@... " <sunrose101@...>

> Autism and Aspergers Treatment

> Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 11:58:50 PM

> Subject: Re: vaccines

>

>

> Why not just not get it, and certainly not the 3 in 1

>

> We all grew up just fine without the mmr vaccine, and most of the numerous

> others were unknown then too.

>

> Prayer is the most helpful.

>

> Francine

>

>

>

> vaccines

>

>

>

> oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5)

I

> am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are

> offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old

> milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

>

I have always been on the fence about vaccines once my son was diagnosed with

Asperger, but I did go ahead and get his five year old shots. He was six before

I took him to get them, and I worried myself sick for a few weeks watching for

any change. But I didn't see any negative changes in him at all, and it is now

almost a year later. His symptoms have really actually improved over the past

year. Now every kid is different and has different reactions, so use your best

judgement. I had never noticed any reactions around the same time as vaccines

before in him, so I went ahead with it. If your child has had a serious

reaction to any vaccines like high fever, or continuous crying, I think I would

hold off.

>

> We got the MMR, we just didn't get it as one vaccine. I'm 50 and I got

Measles,

> Mumps and Reubella Vaccines as a child. They just weren't lumped in one shot.

> But the vaccines certainly existed.

>

>

> And prayer does nothing to keep a child safe from infectious disease. God

helps

> those who help themselves. I see His hand in giving us these vaccines to help

> protect our children against childhood diseases that used to maim and kill

> millions (I remember iron lungs for those who had polio, I remember when

Scarlet

> Fever killed, when the Mumps could lead to deafness or loss of life). There is

> no such thing as a " normal " childhood disease or a " safe " childhood disease.

> Vaccines are important. WHEN to give them and how to space them is entirely

> different, but it's stupid to throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to

> speak. Why not just not get it? Because children still can and do die from

these

> entirely preventable childhood diseases. If you want to risk your childs life,

> that's your choice. I hope they don't pay the price for your decision. Given

the

> increased rate of immigrants in to the USA, our exposure to these diseases is

> more, not less, than 50 years ago, since many of those moving here were not

> vaccinated.

>

>

> We all make the best choices we can. Knowing diseases can maim and kill vs

> vaccination against it? No brainer.

>

> BTW I have twins. They got vaccinated at the same time. One is Aspergers, one

> isn't. I don't regret vaccinating either of them. (I also don't believe

> vaccines are the root cause of autism--I just think people want a boogie man

to

> blame, and they've picked that one).

>

> YMMV.

>

> Marilyn

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: " sunrose101@... " <sunrose101@...>

> Autism and Aspergers Treatment

> Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 11:58:50 PM

> Subject: Re: vaccines

>

>

> Why not just not get it, and certainly not the 3 in 1

>

> We all grew up just fine without the mmr vaccine, and most of the numerous

> others were unknown then too.

>

> Prayer is the most helpful.

>

> Francine

>

>

>

> vaccines

>

>

>

> oldest has Aspergers and now I have to get the second MMR for my youngest (5)

I

> am terrified to get the 3 in one shot but it seems that's all my doctors are

> offering, Do I get it being that she is 5 and past that crutial 3 year old

> milestone????? Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated?

>

Dear Marilyn and TSM,

If vaccines worked, then the fortunate unvaccinated would not put anyone vaccinated at risk.

I have had personal experience with prayer as protection against illness, not once, but many times. I'm a lot more than 30, and there were no (thank God) vaccines for polio then, when I was in second grade and shared a desk with G. who came down with polio. I had a conversation with Jesus (sorry if that bothers anyone, and I did), and did not get polio. A similar experience in high school with sharing lunch (same fork) with a friend who showed with mono the next day. Similar conversation, no mono.

My kids were often around sick kids and never caught anything. In case You don't know, Louis Pasteur who invented the germ theory, recanted it on his deathbed, saying "Bechamp (sp?) was right; the terrain is everything."

From what I've read, the massive flu epidemic of 1918 was the first attempt at mass vaccination and the vaccinated were the ones with the flu and who died (20,000,000). I wasn't around then by any means, so I'm not sharing that from my own direct experience.

However, this experience is: after an early vaccination, our infant daughter, who was developing beautifully, stopped all development and lay on her back and watched her wiggling fingers. And made no progress until I began exercising her and we began doing some patterning.

I hear similar experiences over and over from parents, and there are videos on YouTube where You can see the regression after vaccines. There are also two wonderful films from the Autism Research Institute: Recovered Autistic Children 2004 and Recovered Autistic Children 2005.

Sincerely,

Francine

vaccines

Dear Marilyn and TSM,

If vaccines worked, then the fortunate unvaccinated would not put anyone vaccinated at risk.

I have had personal experience with prayer as protection against illness, not once, but many times. I'm a lot more than 30, and there were no (thank God) vaccines for polio then, when I was in second grade and shared a desk with G. who came down with polio. I had a conversation with Jesus (sorry if that bothers anyone, and I did), and did not get polio. A similar experience in high school with sharing lunch (same fork) with a friend who showed with mono the next day. Similar conversation, no mono.

My kids were often around sick kids and never caught anything. In case You don't know, Louis Pasteur who invented the germ theory, recanted it on his deathbed, saying "Bechamp (sp?) was right; the terrain is everything."

From what I've read, the massive flu epidemic of 1918 was the first attempt at mass vaccination and the vaccinated were the ones with the flu and who died (20,000,000). I wasn't around then by any means, so I'm not sharing that from my own direct experience.

However, this experience is: after an early vaccination, our infant daughter, who was developing beautifully, stopped all development and lay on her back and watched her wiggling fingers. And made no progress until I began exercising her and we began doing some patterning.

I hear similar experiences over and over from parents, and there are videos on YouTube where You can see the regression after vaccines. There are also two wonderful films from the Autism Research Institute: Recovered Autistic Children 2004 and Recovered Autistic Children 2005.

Sincerely,

Francine

vaccines