RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Hep B vaccination at birth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You are so right Ingrid. It is Glaxo....I have the other evil

company, Merck on the brain for whatever reason.

> >

> > What are your feelings about the Hep B vaccination that newborns

are

> > given at birth? My daughter-in-law does not want her child to

receive

> > it.

> >

>

Guest guest

How could I be so programmed - I apologize for saying " it

prevents . . . . . . "

It is not my belief that this vaccine (or any) prevents Hep B. I

should have said, " it is marketed to prevent. "

My apology.

t

On Sep 10, 2008, at 6:50 PM, Theresa wrote:

> If (tongue in cheek) this child is not an intravenous drug user nor

> sexually active, then she is not at risk for Hep B. This is the big

> scam in giving this vaccine. It prevents a disease that is conferred

> through dirty needles and sex with partners who are infected, but the

> vaccine is given to newborns.

>

> Take care,

>

> Theresa

>

>

> On Sep 10, 2008, at 3:29 PM, pamhowland wrote:

>

>> What are your feelings about the Hep B vaccination that newborns are

>> given at birth? My daughter-in-law does not want her child to receive

>> it.

>>

>>

>>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

How could I be so programmed - I apologize for saying " it

prevents . . . . . . "

It is not my belief that this vaccine (or any) prevents Hep B. I

should have said, " it is marketed to prevent. "

My apology.

t

On Sep 10, 2008, at 6:50 PM, Theresa wrote:

> If (tongue in cheek) this child is not an intravenous drug user nor

> sexually active, then she is not at risk for Hep B. This is the big

> scam in giving this vaccine. It prevents a disease that is conferred

> through dirty needles and sex with partners who are infected, but the

> vaccine is given to newborns.

>

> Take care,

>

> Theresa

>

>

> On Sep 10, 2008, at 3:29 PM, pamhowland wrote:

>

>> What are your feelings about the Hep B vaccination that newborns are

>> given at birth? My daughter-in-law does not want her child to receive

>> it.

>>

>>

>>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

It's worse really. At that age the blood-brain barrier is not fully functional, so toxins can get right into the brain. The newborn is exceptionally vulnerable from an immunological standpoint as well. It's just plain awful.Peace,Kathy E.On Sep 10, 2008, at 4:44 PM, karla walsh wrote: HepB vaccine for newborns is as horrible as any. 

Guest guest

It's worse really. At that age the blood-brain barrier is not fully functional, so toxins can get right into the brain. The newborn is exceptionally vulnerable from an immunological standpoint as well. It's just plain awful.Peace,Kathy E.On Sep 10, 2008, at 4:44 PM, karla walsh wrote: HepB vaccine for newborns is as horrible as any. 

Guest guest

I was forced into this vaccine as an adult when I was an EMT and

believed in Modern Medicine. I now live with numb fingertips, they

are always cold. I live in Florida.

A birth plan in writing is good, but I would also have the attending

nurses all sign it. My grandson was born, I was there, my daughter

told them not to give it to him, I told them no and when they released

her from the hospital told her they gave him his first Hep B shot and

to follow up with her ped. When she told them she said he wasn't

supposed to get it, the nurse said that no one told her.

Vaccines are bad, bad bad! My first ones I followed the norm, the 3

of them have had various ailments over the years. My last one (and

she was born 10 weeks early) has had none. She is 5 1/2 and just got

sick for the first time a few weeks ago with a stomach flu. Her body

has been able to fight off illnesses (including being exposed to the

measles, which she didn't get), because her immune system has not been

taxed by unnessary drugs.

She is doing the right thing. God Bless her for keeping her baby safe

and out of harms way.

And congrats on your new grandbaby!

>

> > What are your feelings about the Hep B vaccination that newborns are

> > given at birth? My daughter-in-law does not want her child to receive

> > it.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I was forced into this vaccine as an adult when I was an EMT and

believed in Modern Medicine. I now live with numb fingertips, they

are always cold. I live in Florida.

A birth plan in writing is good, but I would also have the attending

nurses all sign it. My grandson was born, I was there, my daughter

told them not to give it to him, I told them no and when they released

her from the hospital told her they gave him his first Hep B shot and

to follow up with her ped. When she told them she said he wasn't

supposed to get it, the nurse said that no one told her.

Vaccines are bad, bad bad! My first ones I followed the norm, the 3

of them have had various ailments over the years. My last one (and

she was born 10 weeks early) has had none. She is 5 1/2 and just got

sick for the first time a few weeks ago with a stomach flu. Her body

has been able to fight off illnesses (including being exposed to the

measles, which she didn't get), because her immune system has not been

taxed by unnessary drugs.

She is doing the right thing. God Bless her for keeping her baby safe

and out of harms way.

And congrats on your new grandbaby!

>

> > it.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

" Even with three effective vaccines available, hepatitis B remains a

stubborn, unrelenting health problem, especially in Africa and other

developing areas. " - Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shouldn't this be a hint that the vaccine ISN'T effective?! " The need to have people return for the three shots currently required also limits success. "

- Again, shouldn't this tell them that it's NOT effective?? " Now, a new vaccine that avoids these drawbacks has moved a step closer to human trials. " - Why did I picture an axe murderer inching closer to a crying baby when I read this line?

" The nanoemulsion represents a new delivery method for an antigen

already used in existing hepatitis B vaccines to activate the body's

immune defenses. " - I do not understand why they think that something genetically F***ed up by man can function better or even the same as mother nature... " The nanoemulsion is made up of soybean oil, alcohol, water and

detergents emulsified into droplets less than 400 nanometers in

diameter. " - umm SOYBEAN OIL?? ARE THEY KIDDING ME? DETERGENTS?? WTH...? A something that size is dangerous because from my knowledge, something that small passes ALL the body's defenses (which I guess is the point of what they're trying to achieve) but this basically makes the immune system unable to protect the body from it. It can invade any part of the body untouched by our defenses... this is part of the reason that titanium dioxide is *relatively* safe to put on your skin compared to the " ultra-fine " or " nanoparticles " of titanium dioxide can be toxic and are more dangerous the smaller they get..

" This finding may be significant, because one of the major concerns for

nasal administration of vaccines is that they can find their way to the

olfactory bulb in the brain and cause side effects, says E.

Makidon, D.V.M., co-first author of the study and a U-M research

fellow. " Our studies, however, indicate no inflammation and no evidence

of the vaccine in the olfactory bulb, " he says. " - If there is even a CHANCE of this happening, why are they even attempting to do human trials???? I wonder if the human guinea pigs will be made aware of this potential side-effect... hmmm....

" The research team determined effective doses of the antigen and

nanoemulsion. In results obtained in mice, rats and guinea pigs, the

nanoemulsion vaccine proved effective at producing three types of

immunity: systemic, mucosal and cellular. Further toxicity studies in

rodents and dogs showed the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated. " - what the hell is " well-tolerated " ?? They don't mention what the percentage of animals that did tolerate it " well " , whether it was all of them, or just a majority... Why are they not describing any of the side-effects???

" The animals given the nasal nanoemulsion in the study also activated a

third type of immunity, mucosal immunity, which is gaining recognition

among immunologists as a key first-line response to infectious agents

in diseases such as hepatitis B where mucosal tissues are involved in

transmission. " - well holy Sh*t.... they are friggen immunologists and they are JUST NOW RECOGNIZING MUCOSAL IMMUNITY?!?!?!?!?!?I'm not a doctor (ha) but don't animals have much thicker nasal passages than humans? I'm pretty sure they have different mucous lining as well... Wouldn't this affect the way they absorb the vaccine?

Definitely forces me to re-read my spiritual books so that I am able to discipate (sp?) my rage...On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Ingrid Blank <enb1@...> wrote:

Monika, have a look at this. That turns even a peace-loving person like me into a raving lunatic wanting to whip these Mengele clones with genetically modified nettles.

Ingrid

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uomh-nvf081208.php

Public release date: 12-Aug-2008[

Print Article | E-mail Article

| Close Window ]Contact: Anne Rueterarueter@...734-764-2220University of Michigan Health System

Nano vaccine for hepatitis B shows promise for third world

Nanoemulsion could save more lives by removing current vaccines' drawbacks

This release is available in Spanish.

ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Chronic hepatitis B infects 400 million people worldwide, many of them children. Even with three effective vaccines available, hepatitis B remains a stubborn, unrelenting health problem, especially in Africa and other developing areas. The disease and its complications cause an estimated 1 million deaths globally each year.

In many poor countries, refrigerated conditions required for the current vaccines are costly and hard to come by. It's often difficult in the field to keep needles and syringes sterile. The need to have people return for the three shots currently required also limits success.

Now, a new vaccine that avoids these drawbacks has moved a step closer to human trials. Health researchers hope it will make it possible to immunize large numbers of children and adults in Africa, Asia and South America efficiently and safely.

Scientists at the Michigan Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and Biological Sciences at the University of Michigan report that a novel, needle-less method for getting an immunity-stimulating agent into the body has proved non-toxic and able to produce strong, sustained immune responses in animal studies. The vaccine is based on a super-fine emulsion of oil, water and surfactants placed in the nose.

The research was supported by the Grand Challenges in Global Health initiative, which is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health, the Wellcome Trust and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. The findings appear online in the journal PLoS ONE.

The nanoemulsion represents a new delivery method for an antigen already used in existing hepatitis B vaccines to activate the body's immune defenses.

" Our results indicate that needle-free nasal immunization, using a combination of nanoemulsion and hepatitis B antigen, could be a safe and effective hepatitis B vaccine, and also provide an alternative booster method for existing vaccines, " says R. Baker, Jr., M.D., the study's senior author and director of the institute. He also is Ruth Dow Doan Professor and allergy division chief in the U-M Department of Internal Medicine.

The nanoemulsion is made up of soybean oil, alcohol, water and detergents emulsified into droplets less than 400 nanometers in diameter.

The study suggests that the new type of hepatitis B vaccine will not have rigid cold storage requirements and could require fewer administrations than current vaccines, which require three shots given over a period of six months. Protective immunity with the new vaccine required only two immunizations in animals. The vaccine also avoids the risk of spreading needle-borne infections.

The nanoemulsion vaccine also avoids the temporary pain and redness that results after people get shots with the current vaccines, in which an irritating compound, alum, is used as an adjuvant, or enhancer of a vaccine's effect. There was no local inflammation at the nasal site of administration with the new vaccine.

This finding may be significant, because one of the major concerns for nasal administration of vaccines is that they can find their way to the olfactory bulb in the brain and cause side effects, says E. Makidon, D.V.M., co-first author of the study and a U-M research fellow. " Our studies, however, indicate no inflammation and no evidence of the vaccine in the olfactory bulb, " he says.

Baker's team has published earlier studies affirming the promise of nasal nanoemulsions as a strategy for smallpox, influenza, anthrax and HIV vaccines. The nanoemulsion technology is patented by U-M and licensed to Ann Arbor-based NanoBio Corporation. Baker is a founder and equity holder of NanoBio.

Research details: The research team determined effective doses of the antigen and nanoemulsion. In results obtained in mice, rats and guinea pigs, the nanoemulsion vaccine proved effective at producing three types of immunity: systemic, mucosal and cellular. Further toxicity studies in rodents and dogs showed the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated.

The vaccine was as effective as current hepatitis B vaccines in eliciting systemic protective antibodies in the blood of animals. The nanoemulsion acted as an effective adjuvant, without the need for a traditional adjuvant or inflammatory compound as in the current hepatitis B vaccines.

In addition, the nanoemulsion vaccine produced sustained cellular immunity in Th1 cells, which could make the vaccine useful in treating people with chronic hepatitis B whose own cellular immune responses are inadequate.

The animals given the nasal nanoemulsion in the study also activated a third type of immunity, mucosal immunity, which is gaining recognition among immunologists as a key first-line response to infectious agents in diseases such as hepatitis B where mucosal tissues are involved in transmission. Baker and his team found the same effect of activating mucosal immunity that was seen in their previous studies of other nanoemulsion-based vaccines.

The researchers tested whether the vaccine could remain stable and effective even if not refrigerated. They found the nanoemulsion vaccine retained its effectiveness for six months when kept at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit), and even was stable and effective for six weeks at 40 degrees C (104 degrees F). This suggests that refrigeration will not be needed for the final distribution of the vaccine in developing countries, making it easier to vaccinate underserved people.

Current studies are focused on developing the preclinical data required to enter human trials, Baker says. The researchers hope that the first human trial can begin within a year.

###

Additional U-M authors include: U. Bielinska, Shraddha S. Nigavekar, Katarzyna W. Janczak, Knowlton, Alison J. , Mank, Zhengyi Cao, Sivaprakash Rathinavelu, R. Beer, J. Erby Wilkinson, Luz P. Blanco and J. Landers.

Citation: PLoS ONE, http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0002954

I say NO to ANY vaccination ESPECIALLY AT BIRTH!!!Think about it... a baby is born STERILE into a world and is bombarded immediately by bacteria and viruses. The immune system is working immensely to fight infections off and to begin strengthening itself.Why in the hell would anyone in their right mind think that it would then be safe to inject ADDITIONAL viruses and bacteria along with TONS OF TOXIC CHEMICALS and ALLERGENS DIRECTLY into the BLOOD STREAM!?Sorry about the capitals but I need to exaggerate those words because the entire process of vaccination is INSANE to me and just a way to keep us sick and dying for the benefit of the drug companies and government.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 3:29 PM, pamhowland <pam.howland@...> wrote:

What are your feelings about the Hep B vaccination that newborns aregiven at birth? My daughter-in-law does not want her child to receiveit. __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

" Even with three effective vaccines available, hepatitis B remains a

stubborn, unrelenting health problem, especially in Africa and other

developing areas. " - Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shouldn't this be a hint that the vaccine ISN'T effective?! " The need to have people return for the three shots currently required also limits success. "

- Again, shouldn't this tell them that it's NOT effective?? " Now, a new vaccine that avoids these drawbacks has moved a step closer to human trials. " - Why did I picture an axe murderer inching closer to a crying baby when I read this line?

" The nanoemulsion represents a new delivery method for an antigen

already used in existing hepatitis B vaccines to activate the body's

immune defenses. " - I do not understand why they think that something genetically F***ed up by man can function better or even the same as mother nature... " The nanoemulsion is made up of soybean oil, alcohol, water and

detergents emulsified into droplets less than 400 nanometers in

diameter. " - umm SOYBEAN OIL?? ARE THEY KIDDING ME? DETERGENTS?? WTH...? A something that size is dangerous because from my knowledge, something that small passes ALL the body's defenses (which I guess is the point of what they're trying to achieve) but this basically makes the immune system unable to protect the body from it. It can invade any part of the body untouched by our defenses... this is part of the reason that titanium dioxide is *relatively* safe to put on your skin compared to the " ultra-fine " or " nanoparticles " of titanium dioxide can be toxic and are more dangerous the smaller they get..

" This finding may be significant, because one of the major concerns for

nasal administration of vaccines is that they can find their way to the

olfactory bulb in the brain and cause side effects, says E.

Makidon, D.V.M., co-first author of the study and a U-M research

fellow. " Our studies, however, indicate no inflammation and no evidence

of the vaccine in the olfactory bulb, " he says. " - If there is even a CHANCE of this happening, why are they even attempting to do human trials???? I wonder if the human guinea pigs will be made aware of this potential side-effect... hmmm....

" The research team determined effective doses of the antigen and

nanoemulsion. In results obtained in mice, rats and guinea pigs, the

nanoemulsion vaccine proved effective at producing three types of

immunity: systemic, mucosal and cellular. Further toxicity studies in

rodents and dogs showed the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated. " - what the hell is " well-tolerated " ?? They don't mention what the percentage of animals that did tolerate it " well " , whether it was all of them, or just a majority... Why are they not describing any of the side-effects???

" The animals given the nasal nanoemulsion in the study also activated a

third type of immunity, mucosal immunity, which is gaining recognition

among immunologists as a key first-line response to infectious agents

in diseases such as hepatitis B where mucosal tissues are involved in

transmission. " - well holy Sh*t.... they are friggen immunologists and they are JUST NOW RECOGNIZING MUCOSAL IMMUNITY?!?!?!?!?!?I'm not a doctor (ha) but don't animals have much thicker nasal passages than humans? I'm pretty sure they have different mucous lining as well... Wouldn't this affect the way they absorb the vaccine?

Definitely forces me to re-read my spiritual books so that I am able to discipate (sp?) my rage...On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Ingrid Blank <enb1@...> wrote:

Monika, have a look at this. That turns even a peace-loving person like me into a raving lunatic wanting to whip these Mengele clones with genetically modified nettles.

Ingrid

Public release date: 12-Aug-2008[

Print Article | E-mail Article

| Close Window ]Contact: Anne Rueterarueter@...734-764-2220University of Michigan Health System

ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Chronic hepatitis B infects 400 million people worldwide, many of them children. Even with three effective vaccines available, hepatitis B remains a stubborn, unrelenting health problem, especially in Africa and other developing areas. The disease and its complications cause an estimated 1 million deaths globally each year.

In many poor countries, refrigerated conditions required for the current vaccines are costly and hard to come by. It's often difficult in the field to keep needles and syringes sterile. The need to have people return for the three shots currently required also limits success.

Now, a new vaccine that avoids these drawbacks has moved a step closer to human trials. Health researchers hope it will make it possible to immunize large numbers of children and adults in Africa, Asia and South America efficiently and safely.

Scientists at the Michigan Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and Biological Sciences at the University of Michigan report that a novel, needle-less method for getting an immunity-stimulating agent into the body has proved non-toxic and able to produce strong, sustained immune responses in animal studies. The vaccine is based on a super-fine emulsion of oil, water and surfactants placed in the nose.

The research was supported by the Grand Challenges in Global Health initiative, which is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health, the Wellcome Trust and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. The findings appear online in the journal PLoS ONE.

The nanoemulsion represents a new delivery method for an antigen already used in existing hepatitis B vaccines to activate the body's immune defenses.

" Our results indicate that needle-free nasal immunization, using a combination of nanoemulsion and hepatitis B antigen, could be a safe and effective hepatitis B vaccine, and also provide an alternative booster method for existing vaccines, " says R. Baker, Jr., M.D., the study's senior author and director of the institute. He also is Ruth Dow Doan Professor and allergy division chief in the U-M Department of Internal Medicine.

The nanoemulsion is made up of soybean oil, alcohol, water and detergents emulsified into droplets less than 400 nanometers in diameter.

The study suggests that the new type of hepatitis B vaccine will not have rigid cold storage requirements and could require fewer administrations than current vaccines, which require three shots given over a period of six months. Protective immunity with the new vaccine required only two immunizations in animals. The vaccine also avoids the risk of spreading needle-borne infections.

The nanoemulsion vaccine also avoids the temporary pain and redness that results after people get shots with the current vaccines, in which an irritating compound, alum, is used as an adjuvant, or enhancer of a vaccine's effect. There was no local inflammation at the nasal site of administration with the new vaccine.

This finding may be significant, because one of the major concerns for nasal administration of vaccines is that they can find their way to the olfactory bulb in the brain and cause side effects, says E. Makidon, D.V.M., co-first author of the study and a U-M research fellow. " Our studies, however, indicate no inflammation and no evidence of the vaccine in the olfactory bulb, " he says.

Baker's team has published earlier studies affirming the promise of nasal nanoemulsions as a strategy for smallpox, influenza, anthrax and HIV vaccines. The nanoemulsion technology is patented by U-M and licensed to Ann Arbor-based NanoBio Corporation. Baker is a founder and equity holder of NanoBio.

Research details: The research team determined effective doses of the antigen and nanoemulsion. In results obtained in mice, rats and guinea pigs, the nanoemulsion vaccine proved effective at producing three types of immunity: systemic, mucosal and cellular. Further toxicity studies in rodents and dogs showed the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated.

The vaccine was as effective as current hepatitis B vaccines in eliciting systemic protective antibodies in the blood of animals. The nanoemulsion acted as an effective adjuvant, without the need for a traditional adjuvant or inflammatory compound as in the current hepatitis B vaccines.

In addition, the nanoemulsion vaccine produced sustained cellular immunity in Th1 cells, which could make the vaccine useful in treating people with chronic hepatitis B whose own cellular immune responses are inadequate.

The animals given the nasal nanoemulsion in the study also activated a third type of immunity, mucosal immunity, which is gaining recognition among immunologists as a key first-line response to infectious agents in diseases such as hepatitis B where mucosal tissues are involved in transmission. Baker and his team found the same effect of activating mucosal immunity that was seen in their previous studies of other nanoemulsion-based vaccines.

The researchers tested whether the vaccine could remain stable and effective even if not refrigerated. They found the nanoemulsion vaccine retained its effectiveness for six months when kept at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit), and even was stable and effective for six weeks at 40 degrees C (104 degrees F). This suggests that refrigeration will not be needed for the final distribution of the vaccine in developing countries, making it easier to vaccinate underserved people.

Current studies are focused on developing the preclinical data required to enter human trials, Baker says. The researchers hope that the first human trial can begin within a year.

###

Additional U-M authors include: U. Bielinska, Shraddha S. Nigavekar, Katarzyna W. Janczak, Knowlton, Alison J. , Mank, Zhengyi Cao, Sivaprakash Rathinavelu, R. Beer, J. Erby Wilkinson, Luz P. Blanco and J. Landers.

I say NO to ANY vaccination ESPECIALLY AT BIRTH!!!Think about it... a baby is born STERILE into a world and is bombarded immediately by bacteria and viruses. The immune system is working immensely to fight infections off and to begin strengthening itself.Why in the hell would anyone in their right mind think that it would then be safe to inject ADDITIONAL viruses and bacteria along with TONS OF TOXIC CHEMICALS and ALLERGENS DIRECTLY into the BLOOD STREAM!?Sorry about the capitals but I need to exaggerate those words because the entire process of vaccination is INSANE to me and just a way to keep us sick and dying for the benefit of the drug companies and government.

What are your feelings about the Hep B vaccination that newborns aregiven at birth? My daughter-in-law does not want her child to receiveit. __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Thank you Monika for the best early morning laugh I had in weeks (very dangerous for the keyboard when drinking coffee at the same time :)

Would you mind if I pass it on to like-minded friends? It will surely brighten their day, too.

The soybean oil is no doubt genetically modified, containing antibiotic-resistant marker genes, Bt toxin, viruses used as promoters, meaning this diabolical concoction will be snorted straight into the brain and, in addition to our gut, turn the brains of infants into pesticide factories.

The State University of Michigan is also involved in our toxic GM potato. Coincidence?!

Ingrid

"Even with three effective vaccines available, hepatitis B remains a stubborn, unrelenting health problem, especially in Africa and other developing areas."- Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shouldn't this be a hint that the vaccine ISN'T effective?!"The need to have people return for the three shots currently required also limits success. "- Again, shouldn't this tell them that it's NOT effective??"Now, a new vaccine that avoids these drawbacks has moved a step closer to human trials."- Why did I picture an axe murderer inching closer to a crying baby when I read this line? "The nanoemulsion represents a new delivery method for an antigen already used in existing hepatitis B vaccines to activate the body's immune defenses."- I do not understand why they think that something genetically F***ed up by man can function better or even the same as mother nature..."The nanoemulsion is made up of soybean oil, alcohol, water and detergents emulsified into droplets less than 400 nanometers in diameter."- umm SOYBEAN OIL?? ARE THEY KIDDING ME? DETERGENTS?? WTH...? A something that size is dangerous because from my knowledge, something that small passes ALL the body's defenses (which I guess is the point of what they're trying to achieve) but this basically makes the immune system unable to protect the body from it. It can invade any part of the body untouched by our defenses... this is part of the reason that titanium dioxide is *relatively* safe to put on your skin compared to the "ultra-fine" or "nanoparticles" of titanium dioxide can be toxic and are more dangerous the smaller they get.."This finding may be significant, because one of the major concerns for nasal administration of vaccines is that they can find their way to the olfactory bulb in the brain and cause side effects, says E. Makidon, D.V.M., co-first author of the study and a U-M research fellow. "Our studies, however, indicate no inflammation and no evidence of the vaccine in the olfactory bulb," he says."- If there is even a CHANCE of this happening, why are they even attempting to do human trials???? I wonder if the human guinea pigs will be made aware of this potential side-effect... hmmm...."The research team determined effective doses of the antigen and nanoemulsion. In results obtained in mice, rats and guinea pigs, the nanoemulsion vaccine proved effective at producing three types of immunity: systemic, mucosal and cellular. Further toxicity studies in rodents and dogs showed the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated."- what the hell is "well-tolerated"?? They don't mention what the percentage of animals that did tolerate it "well", whether it was all of them, or just a majority... Why are they not describing any of the side-effects??? "The animals given the nasal nanoemulsion in the study also activated a third type of immunity, mucosal immunity, which is gaining recognition among immunologists as a key first-line response to infectious agents in diseases such as hepatitis B where mucosal tissues are involved in transmission."- well holy Sh*t.... they are friggen immunologists and they are JUST NOW RECOGNIZING MUCOSAL IMMUNITY?!?!?!?!?!?I'm not a doctor (ha) but don't animals have much thicker nasal passages than humans? I'm pretty sure they have different mucous lining as well... Wouldn't this affect the way they absorb the vaccine?Definitely forces me to re-read my spiritual books so that I am able to discipate (sp?) my rage...

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Ingrid Blank <enb1@...> wrote:

Ingrid

Public release date: 12-Aug-2008[ Print Article | E-mail Article | Close Window ]Contact: Anne Rueterarueter@...734-764-2220University of Michigan Health System

"Our results indicate that needle-free nasal immunization, using a combination of nanoemulsion and hepatitis B antigen, could be a safe and effective hepatitis B vaccine, and also provide an alternative booster method for existing vaccines," says R. Baker, Jr., M.D., the study's senior author and director of the institute. He also is Ruth Dow Doan Professor and allergy division chief in the U-M Department of Internal Medicine.

This finding may be significant, because one of the major concerns for nasal administration of vaccines is that they can find their way to the olfactory bulb in the brain and cause side effects, says E. Makidon, D.V.M., co-first author of the study and a U-M research fellow. "Our studies, however, indicate no inflammation and no evidence of the vaccine in the olfactory bulb," he says.

Research details:

The research team determined effective doses of the antigen and nanoemulsion. In results obtained in mice, rats and guinea pigs, the nanoemulsion vaccine proved effective at producing three types of immunity: systemic, mucosal and cellular. Further toxicity studies in rodents and dogs showed the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated.

###

What are your feelings about the Hep B vaccination that newborns aregiven at birth? My daughter-in-law does not want her child to receiveit.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Thank you Monika for the best early morning laugh I had in weeks (very dangerous for the keyboard when drinking coffee at the same time :)

Would you mind if I pass it on to like-minded friends? It will surely brighten their day, too.

The soybean oil is no doubt genetically modified, containing antibiotic-resistant marker genes, Bt toxin, viruses used as promoters, meaning this diabolical concoction will be snorted straight into the brain and, in addition to our gut, turn the brains of infants into pesticide factories.

The State University of Michigan is also involved in our toxic GM potato. Coincidence?!

Ingrid

"Even with three effective vaccines available, hepatitis B remains a stubborn, unrelenting health problem, especially in Africa and other developing areas."- Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shouldn't this be a hint that the vaccine ISN'T effective?!"The need to have people return for the three shots currently required also limits success. "- Again, shouldn't this tell them that it's NOT effective??"Now, a new vaccine that avoids these drawbacks has moved a step closer to human trials."- Why did I picture an axe murderer inching closer to a crying baby when I read this line? "The nanoemulsion represents a new delivery method for an antigen already used in existing hepatitis B vaccines to activate the body's immune defenses."- I do not understand why they think that something genetically F***ed up by man can function better or even the same as mother nature..."The nanoemulsion is made up of soybean oil, alcohol, water and detergents emulsified into droplets less than 400 nanometers in diameter."- umm SOYBEAN OIL?? ARE THEY KIDDING ME? DETERGENTS?? WTH...? A something that size is dangerous because from my knowledge, something that small passes ALL the body's defenses (which I guess is the point of what they're trying to achieve) but this basically makes the immune system unable to protect the body from it. It can invade any part of the body untouched by our defenses... this is part of the reason that titanium dioxide is *relatively* safe to put on your skin compared to the "ultra-fine" or "nanoparticles" of titanium dioxide can be toxic and are more dangerous the smaller they get.."This finding may be significant, because one of the major concerns for nasal administration of vaccines is that they can find their way to the olfactory bulb in the brain and cause side effects, says E. Makidon, D.V.M., co-first author of the study and a U-M research fellow. "Our studies, however, indicate no inflammation and no evidence of the vaccine in the olfactory bulb," he says."- If there is even a CHANCE of this happening, why are they even attempting to do human trials???? I wonder if the human guinea pigs will be made aware of this potential side-effect... hmmm...."The research team determined effective doses of the antigen and nanoemulsion. In results obtained in mice, rats and guinea pigs, the nanoemulsion vaccine proved effective at producing three types of immunity: systemic, mucosal and cellular. Further toxicity studies in rodents and dogs showed the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated."- what the hell is "well-tolerated"?? They don't mention what the percentage of animals that did tolerate it "well", whether it was all of them, or just a majority... Why are they not describing any of the side-effects??? "The animals given the nasal nanoemulsion in the study also activated a third type of immunity, mucosal immunity, which is gaining recognition among immunologists as a key first-line response to infectious agents in diseases such as hepatitis B where mucosal tissues are involved in transmission."- well holy Sh*t.... they are friggen immunologists and they are JUST NOW RECOGNIZING MUCOSAL IMMUNITY?!?!?!?!?!?I'm not a doctor (ha) but don't animals have much thicker nasal passages than humans? I'm pretty sure they have different mucous lining as well... Wouldn't this affect the way they absorb the vaccine?Definitely forces me to re-read my spiritual books so that I am able to discipate (sp?) my rage...

Ingrid

Public release date: 12-Aug-2008[ Print Article | E-mail Article | Close Window ]Contact: Anne Rueterarueter@...734-764-2220University of Michigan Health System

"Our results indicate that needle-free nasal immunization, using a combination of nanoemulsion and hepatitis B antigen, could be a safe and effective hepatitis B vaccine, and also provide an alternative booster method for existing vaccines," says R. Baker, Jr., M.D., the study's senior author and director of the institute. He also is Ruth Dow Doan Professor and allergy division chief in the U-M Department of Internal Medicine.

This finding may be significant, because one of the major concerns for nasal administration of vaccines is that they can find their way to the olfactory bulb in the brain and cause side effects, says E. Makidon, D.V.M., co-first author of the study and a U-M research fellow. "Our studies, however, indicate no inflammation and no evidence of the vaccine in the olfactory bulb," he says.

Research details:

The research team determined effective doses of the antigen and nanoemulsion. In results obtained in mice, rats and guinea pigs, the nanoemulsion vaccine proved effective at producing three types of immunity: systemic, mucosal and cellular. Further toxicity studies in rodents and dogs showed the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated.

###

What are your feelings about the Hep B vaccination that newborns aregiven at birth? My daughter-in-law does not want her child to receiveit.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Ingrid

Ingrid

Research details:

###

Guest guest

Ingrid

Ingrid

Research details:

###

Guest guest

lol no problem pass on. It was typed in a hurry and I was rageful lol I'm glad it made someone else smile :)This stuff sounds worse than cocaine, holy crap.I doubt there are ever any coincidences where government agencies are involved.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Ingrid Blank <enb1@...> wrote:

Ingrid

" Even with three effective vaccines available, hepatitis B remains a stubborn, unrelenting health problem, especially in Africa and other developing areas. " - Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shouldn't this be a hint that the vaccine ISN'T effective?! " The need to have people return for the three shots currently required also limits success. " - Again, shouldn't this tell them that it's NOT effective?? " Now, a new vaccine that avoids these drawbacks has moved a step closer to human trials. " - Why did I picture an axe murderer inching closer to a crying baby when I read this line? " The nanoemulsion represents a new delivery method for an antigen already used in existing hepatitis B vaccines to activate the body's immune defenses. " - I do not understand why they think that something genetically F***ed up by man can function better or even the same as mother nature... " The nanoemulsion is made up of soybean oil, alcohol, water and detergents emulsified into droplets less than 400 nanometers in diameter. " - umm SOYBEAN OIL?? ARE THEY KIDDING ME? DETERGENTS?? WTH...? A something that size is dangerous because from my knowledge, something that small passes ALL the body's defenses (which I guess is the point of what they're trying to achieve) but this basically makes the immune system unable to protect the body from it. It can invade any part of the body untouched by our defenses... this is part of the reason that titanium dioxide is *relatively* safe to put on your skin compared to the " ultra-fine " or " nanoparticles " of titanium dioxide can be toxic and are more dangerous the smaller they get.. " This finding may be significant, because one of the major concerns for nasal administration of vaccines is that they can find their way to the olfactory bulb in the brain and cause side effects, says E. Makidon, D.V.M., co-first author of the study and a U-M research fellow. " Our studies, however, indicate no inflammation and no evidence of the vaccine in the olfactory bulb, " he says. " - If there is even a CHANCE of this happening, why are they even attempting to do human trials???? I wonder if the human guinea pigs will be made aware of this potential side-effect... hmmm.... " The research team determined effective doses of the antigen and nanoemulsion. In results obtained in mice, rats and guinea pigs, the nanoemulsion vaccine proved effective at producing three types of immunity: systemic, mucosal and cellular. Further toxicity studies in rodents and dogs showed the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated. " - what the hell is " well-tolerated " ?? They don't mention what the percentage of animals that did tolerate it " well " , whether it was all of them, or just a majority... Why are they not describing any of the side-effects??? " The animals given the nasal nanoemulsion in the study also activated a third type of immunity, mucosal immunity, which is gaining recognition among immunologists as a key first-line response to infectious agents in diseases such as hepatitis B where mucosal tissues are involved in transmission. " - well holy Sh*t.... they are friggen immunologists and they are JUST NOW RECOGNIZING MUCOSAL IMMUNITY?!?!?!?!?!?I'm not a doctor (ha) but don't animals have much thicker nasal passages than humans? I'm pretty sure they have different mucous lining as well... Wouldn't this affect the way they absorb the vaccine?Definitely forces me to re-read my spiritual books so that I am able to discipate (sp?) my rage...

Ingrid

Public release date: 12-Aug-2008[ Print Article | E-mail Article | Close Window ]

Contact: Anne Rueterarueter@...734-764-2220University of Michigan Health System

Research details:

###

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

lol no problem pass on. It was typed in a hurry and I was rageful lol I'm glad it made someone else smile :)This stuff sounds worse than cocaine, holy crap.I doubt there are ever any coincidences where government agencies are involved.

Ingrid

" Even with three effective vaccines available, hepatitis B remains a stubborn, unrelenting health problem, especially in Africa and other developing areas. " - Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shouldn't this be a hint that the vaccine ISN'T effective?! " The need to have people return for the three shots currently required also limits success. " - Again, shouldn't this tell them that it's NOT effective?? " Now, a new vaccine that avoids these drawbacks has moved a step closer to human trials. " - Why did I picture an axe murderer inching closer to a crying baby when I read this line? " The nanoemulsion represents a new delivery method for an antigen already used in existing hepatitis B vaccines to activate the body's immune defenses. " - I do not understand why they think that something genetically F***ed up by man can function better or even the same as mother nature... " The nanoemulsion is made up of soybean oil, alcohol, water and detergents emulsified into droplets less than 400 nanometers in diameter. " - umm SOYBEAN OIL?? ARE THEY KIDDING ME? DETERGENTS?? WTH...? A something that size is dangerous because from my knowledge, something that small passes ALL the body's defenses (which I guess is the point of what they're trying to achieve) but this basically makes the immune system unable to protect the body from it. It can invade any part of the body untouched by our defenses... this is part of the reason that titanium dioxide is *relatively* safe to put on your skin compared to the " ultra-fine " or " nanoparticles " of titanium dioxide can be toxic and are more dangerous the smaller they get.. " This finding may be significant, because one of the major concerns for nasal administration of vaccines is that they can find their way to the olfactory bulb in the brain and cause side effects, says E. Makidon, D.V.M., co-first author of the study and a U-M research fellow. " Our studies, however, indicate no inflammation and no evidence of the vaccine in the olfactory bulb, " he says. " - If there is even a CHANCE of this happening, why are they even attempting to do human trials???? I wonder if the human guinea pigs will be made aware of this potential side-effect... hmmm.... " The research team determined effective doses of the antigen and nanoemulsion. In results obtained in mice, rats and guinea pigs, the nanoemulsion vaccine proved effective at producing three types of immunity: systemic, mucosal and cellular. Further toxicity studies in rodents and dogs showed the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated. " - what the hell is " well-tolerated " ?? They don't mention what the percentage of animals that did tolerate it " well " , whether it was all of them, or just a majority... Why are they not describing any of the side-effects??? " The animals given the nasal nanoemulsion in the study also activated a third type of immunity, mucosal immunity, which is gaining recognition among immunologists as a key first-line response to infectious agents in diseases such as hepatitis B where mucosal tissues are involved in transmission. " - well holy Sh*t.... they are friggen immunologists and they are JUST NOW RECOGNIZING MUCOSAL IMMUNITY?!?!?!?!?!?I'm not a doctor (ha) but don't animals have much thicker nasal passages than humans? I'm pretty sure they have different mucous lining as well... Wouldn't this affect the way they absorb the vaccine?Definitely forces me to re-read my spiritual books so that I am able to discipate (sp?) my rage...

Ingrid

Public release date: 12-Aug-2008[ Print Article | E-mail Article | Close Window ]

Research details:

###

Guest guest

Ingrid

Ingrid

Research details:

###

Guest guest

Ingrid

Ingrid

Research details:

###

Guest guest

Ditto :)

>

> > it.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

>

> > it.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

>

> > it.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

>

> > it.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

There was a huge lawsuit against the French Govt. after their big mandatory mass

vaccination programme for Hep B.

Something like 15,000(?) people sued for neurological problems including

Multiple

Sclerosis and Guillain Barre syndrome, both very well established in the

literature as after

effects of receiving the HepB.

the saddest thing of all is that, because they are pushing for infants to get

these toxic

brews, and babies happen to cry a lot sometimes, the true feelings and effects

of the

vaccines cannot really be documented.

In the French govt. lawsuit, these were people who were old enough to complain,

loud and

clear, to parents, doctors, friends, co workers, etc. and as such the vaccine

reactions could

not be swept under the carpet.

Besides, who knows what injecting GENETICALLY MODIFIED yeast into an infant will

do to

their entire system....

The Hep B shot is as dangerous as hell.

>

> What are your feelings about the Hep B vaccination that newborns are

> given at birth? My daughter-in-law does not want her child to receive

> it.

>

Guest guest

There was a huge lawsuit against the French Govt. after their big mandatory mass

Multiple

literature as after

these toxic

of the

loud and

reactions could

Besides, who knows what injecting GENETICALLY MODIFIED yeast into an infant will

do to

their entire system....

>

> it.

>

Guest guest

Multiple

literature as after

these toxic

of the

loud and

reactions could

do to

their entire system....

>

> it.

>

Guest guest

Multiple

literature as after

these toxic

of the

loud and

reactions could

do to

their entire system....

>

> it.

>