RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Re:Pamper Petition UPDATE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

They'll never give up, will they! ~~REU

I forgot to mention, that the Pamper's Ad page campaign has changed yet again. Although they have stayed at just over 15 million vaccines provided so far, and the Thermometer hasn't risen this past week ~ they have now added another promotion to the bottom of the page, in fairly tiny print, mind you. They are now advertising: ** For every download of "Dreams" via iTunes, Pampers will donate their proceeds (US $.59) to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF via Yessian.

http://www.pampers.com/en_US/unicef_homepage.do

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I forgot to mention, that the Pamper's Ad page campaign has changed yet again. Although they have stayed at just over 15 million vaccines provided so far, and the Thermometer hasn't risen this past week ~ they have now added another promotion to the bottom of the page, in fairly tiny print, mind you. They are now advertising: ** For every download of "Dreams" via iTunes, Pampers will donate their proceeds (US $.59) to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF via Yessian.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Agreed! I reminds me of the big bruhaha with NESTLE and the soaring infant death rates back in the early to mid-1980s when they were telling new mothers in developing countries of the world that ENFAMIL was better for their babies than breast milk. I STILL boycott NESTLE products! ~~REU

The very fact that Pampers is linked to UNICEF is a bad sign!!karla walsh <faerie1952 > wrote:

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

Guest guest

Agreed! I reminds me of the big bruhaha with NESTLE and the soaring infant death rates back in the early to mid-1980s when they were telling new mothers in developing countries of the world that ENFAMIL was better for their babies than breast milk. I STILL boycott NESTLE products! ~~REU

The very fact that Pampers is linked to UNICEF is a bad sign!!karla walsh <faerie1952 > wrote:

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just a caveat about house brands in general, and in this case, diapers in particular. Many "house brand" products are made by the company that manufacures "name brand" products but are labeled for sale as "house brands." It might be a good idea to read manufacturer's labels before you make your decision. ~~REU

I had just received that email from pampers the other day myself.

About buying pampers to help donate vaccines to needy..

That utterly shocked me when I read it.. Especially since I am new at the whole realization of how much bad stuff there is in these vaccines and how detrimental to our health they really are..

For the record, I am not anti vaccines.. I just support the idea of making "green vaccines" I love what Mcarthy and that organization are doing as far as that goes..

So is all of this saying that Unicef supports giving the vaccines out to preg women and babies or are they an innocent bystander??

I was currently a pampers user as far as their wipes and diapers..

Recently I bought the Walmart brand Parent's Choice.. I think for now maybe I will switch long term to Walmart Brand.. They are cheaper than Pampers anyways. Hahaha..

karla walsh <faerie1952 > wrote:

Guest guest

Just a caveat about house brands in general, and in this case, diapers in particular. Many "house brand" products are made by the company that manufacures "name brand" products but are labeled for sale as "house brands." It might be a good idea to read manufacturer's labels before you make your decision. ~~REU

That utterly shocked me when I read it.. Especially since I am new at the whole realization of how much bad stuff there is in these vaccines and how detrimental to our health they really are..

For the record, I am not anti vaccines.. I just support the idea of making "green vaccines" I love what Mcarthy and that organization are doing as far as that goes..

So is all of this saying that Unicef supports giving the vaccines out to preg women and babies or are they an innocent bystander??

Recently I bought the Walmart brand Parent's Choice.. I think for now maybe I will switch long term to Walmart Brand.. They are cheaper than Pampers anyways. Hahaha..

Guest guest

Guest guest