RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Re:Pamper Petition UPDATE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for asking Wani. It is at GoPetition and the direct link is: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ban-pampers-products.html or http://www.gopetition.com/online/18870.html After only a few days now, the Pampers Petition is getting worldwide exposure. US, China, UK, France, Afganistan, South Africa, Australia etc. But the signature numbers are Not coming in as fast as I had hoped. There are still well over 400 of you members at this site alone, that I am still imploring to, in a most expediant manner. I NEED YOU to sign, (leave comments if you wish), and pass this information and petition link on to everyone you

know with an email, your friends, family, and any groups you know. AND BAN PAMPERS PRODUCTS in the meantime, passing that message along as well. <I dont see you Dr. Rima on the signature list - unless yer incognito, lol> If in a few days, if it doesnt get better response, I may have to start knocking on doors, going to every health group I can find on the net, and that would be a Very Tedious and Large Effort on my little part. But I would start to do just that, if I think it will help. I really really really need everyones help and support here! Anyone can keep checking this petition, on the signature count list, at the GoPetition site, and read the responses (comments) some people are so kindly leaving. This OPEN petition is known about at Proctor & Gamble, if they chose to

monitor it. I am also sending them updates, as well as getting down on them pretty hard on the fluoride issue, and their toothpaste products, which oddly or not, have a Warning on each tube. So they KNOW the dangers!! Yet they are complacently sitting behind the FDA approval that states fluoride is Safe. GRRRRRRRRRR So I really NEED you all to sign, TODAY, and get this petition rolling. We have less than a month window to carry this to fruition. This is the first effort tried at the No_Forced_Vaccine site, that we can ALL get involved in, and Should. We need to make it a success, at least to the interest and signature support for this cause, whether it *touches* P & G's hearts or not, to stop this derilict Pampers/Unicef vaccine ad campaign. We all know NO vaccines should be give to any pregnant women, in the first place, just from the neurotoxin standpoint, not to mention the effects to unborn

babies, as the dangerous vaccine adjuvants cross the placenta and brain barriers. So I hope you are all working real hard to get this message and petition information OUT THERE! I am Soooooooooo counting on your all. I will re-post this petition link everyday here if I have to. Go and Sign. Thank you. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks for asking Wani. It is at GoPetition and the direct link is: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ban-pampers-products.html or http://www.gopetition.com/online/18870.html After only a few days now, the Pampers Petition is getting worldwide exposure. US, China, UK, France, Afganistan, South Africa, Australia etc. But the signature numbers are Not coming in as fast as I had hoped. There are still well over 400 of you members at this site alone, that I am still imploring to, in a most expediant manner. I NEED YOU to sign, (leave comments if you wish), and pass this information and petition link on to everyone you

know with an email, your friends, family, and any groups you know. AND BAN PAMPERS PRODUCTS in the meantime, passing that message along as well. <I dont see you Dr. Rima on the signature list - unless yer incognito, lol> If in a few days, if it doesnt get better response, I may have to start knocking on doors, going to every health group I can find on the net, and that would be a Very Tedious and Large Effort on my little part. But I would start to do just that, if I think it will help. I really really really need everyones help and support here! Anyone can keep checking this petition, on the signature count list, at the GoPetition site, and read the responses (comments) some people are so kindly leaving. This OPEN petition is known about at Proctor & Gamble, if they chose to

monitor it. I am also sending them updates, as well as getting down on them pretty hard on the fluoride issue, and their toothpaste products, which oddly or not, have a Warning on each tube. So they KNOW the dangers!! Yet they are complacently sitting behind the FDA approval that states fluoride is Safe. GRRRRRRRRRR So I really NEED you all to sign, TODAY, and get this petition rolling. We have less than a month window to carry this to fruition. This is the first effort tried at the No_Forced_Vaccine site, that we can ALL get involved in, and Should. We need to make it a success, at least to the interest and signature support for this cause, whether it *touches* P & G's hearts or not, to stop this derilict Pampers/Unicef vaccine ad campaign. We all know NO vaccines should be give to any pregnant women, in the first place, just from the neurotoxin standpoint, not to mention the effects to unborn

babies, as the dangerous vaccine adjuvants cross the placenta and brain barriers. So I hope you are all working real hard to get this message and petition information OUT THERE! I am Soooooooooo counting on your all. I will re-post this petition link everyday here if I have to. Go and Sign. Thank you. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

There are 80 petitions today. Thank you to anyone on this site who have signed or are planning to sign, or pass this along to everyone and every group you can. http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ban-pampers-products.html When the petition called *Save SpongeBobSquarePants* cartoons, has over 31 thousand signatures, there is something Wrong with this Picture! It was interesting that when I search-engined on the net for the Pampers/Unicef ad, the Petition for Ban Pamper Products was right there too, listed along with all the assorted Pampers Vaccine ad materical, videos, songs, Salma promos, articles about Pampers teaming up with Unicef, UGH etc. The dang Pampers THERMOMETER was under 3 million just the other day, and is now over 5 million and growing.

<sigh> It is unfortunate that this Pamper's campaign is such an expansive, superfunded, powerful ad campaign. Oprah had Salma on her show, so that is some bigwig free exposure for Pampers/Unicef Vaccine program, and is really hard to oppose. And I hate to think that Oprah is backing P & G/BigPharm with her name, in these ways as well. But maybe, just maybe, P & G will be keeping an eye on our (little:( Petition, and read some of the sensible comments people around the world are leaving. Just maybe...............and at the very least, maybe they wont do it again. Too sad. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

There are 80 petitions today. Thank you to anyone on this site who have signed or are planning to sign, or pass this along to everyone and every group you can. http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ban-pampers-products.html When the petition called *Save SpongeBobSquarePants* cartoons, has over 31 thousand signatures, there is something Wrong with this Picture! It was interesting that when I search-engined on the net for the Pampers/Unicef ad, the Petition for Ban Pamper Products was right there too, listed along with all the assorted Pampers Vaccine ad materical, videos, songs, Salma promos, articles about Pampers teaming up with Unicef, UGH etc. The dang Pampers THERMOMETER was under 3 million just the other day, and is now over 5 million and growing.

<sigh> It is unfortunate that this Pamper's campaign is such an expansive, superfunded, powerful ad campaign. Oprah had Salma on her show, so that is some bigwig free exposure for Pampers/Unicef Vaccine program, and is really hard to oppose. And I hate to think that Oprah is backing P & G/BigPharm with her name, in these ways as well. But maybe, just maybe, P & G will be keeping an eye on our (little:( Petition, and read some of the sensible comments people around the world are leaving. Just maybe...............and at the very least, maybe they wont do it again. Too sad. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

I signed today........I'm # 82 I'll bet most consumers who are buying Pampers don't even think about the ad campain on the box...(they don't want to)......the issues of vaccines can be a sore subject ....as with some other groups I'm a member of, the mere mention of vaccine side effects can provoke flaming responses. I'll pass this info along and see what happens.................Jackiekarla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote: There are 80 petitions today. Thank you to

anyone on this site who have signed or are planning to sign, or pass this along to everyone and every group you can. http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ban-pampers-products.html When the petition called *Save SpongeBobSquarePants* cartoons, has over 31 thousand signatures, there is something Wrong with this Picture! It was interesting that when I search-engined on the net for the Pampers/Unicef ad, the Petition for Ban Pamper Products was right there too, listed along with all the assorted Pampers Vaccine ad materical, videos, songs, Salma promos, articles about Pampers teaming up with Unicef, UGH etc. The dang Pampers THERMOMETER was under 3 million just the other day, and is now over 5 million and growing. <sigh> It is unfortunate that this Pamper's campaign is such an expansive, superfunded, powerful ad campaign. Oprah had Salma on her show, so that is some bigwig free exposure for Pampers/Unicef Vaccine program, and is really hard to oppose. And I hate to think that Oprah is backing P & G/BigPharm with her name, in these ways as well. But maybe, just maybe, P & G will be keeping an eye on our (little:( Petition, and read some of the sensible comments people around the world are leaving. Just maybe...............and at the very least, maybe they wont do it again. Too sad. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I signed today........I'm # 82 I'll bet most consumers who are buying Pampers don't even think about the ad campain on the box...(they don't want to)......the issues of vaccines can be a sore subject ....as with some other groups I'm a member of, the mere mention of vaccine side effects can provoke flaming responses. I'll pass this info along and see what happens.................Jackiekarla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote: There are 80 petitions today. Thank you to

anyone on this site who have signed or are planning to sign, or pass this along to everyone and every group you can. http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ban-pampers-products.html When the petition called *Save SpongeBobSquarePants* cartoons, has over 31 thousand signatures, there is something Wrong with this Picture! It was interesting that when I search-engined on the net for the Pampers/Unicef ad, the Petition for Ban Pamper Products was right there too, listed along with all the assorted Pampers Vaccine ad materical, videos, songs, Salma promos, articles about Pampers teaming up with Unicef, UGH etc. The dang Pampers THERMOMETER was under 3 million just the other day, and is now over 5 million and growing. <sigh> It is unfortunate that this Pamper's campaign is such an expansive, superfunded, powerful ad campaign. Oprah had Salma on her show, so that is some bigwig free exposure for Pampers/Unicef Vaccine program, and is really hard to oppose. And I hate to think that Oprah is backing P & G/BigPharm with her name, in these ways as well. But maybe, just maybe, P & G will be keeping an eye on our (little:( Petition, and read some of the sensible comments people around the world are leaving. Just maybe...............and at the very least, maybe they wont do it again. Too sad. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Good luck, Jackie!! ~~Ruth

Re: Re:Pamper Petition UPDATE

I signed today........I'm # 82

I'll bet most consumers who are buying Pampers don't even think about the ad campain on the box...(they don't want to)......the issues of vaccines can be a sore subject ....as with some other groups I'm a member of, the mere mention of vaccine side effects can provoke flaming responses.

I'll pass this info along and see what happens.................Jackiekarla walsh <faerie1952 > wrote:

There are 80 petitions today. Thank you to anyone on this site who have signed or are planning to sign, or pass this along to everyone and every group you can.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ban-pampers-products.html

When the petition called *Save SpongeBobSquarePants* cartoons, has over 31 thousand signatures, there is something Wrong with this Picture!

It was interesting that when I search-engined on the net for the Pampers/Unicef ad, the Petition for Ban Pamper Products was right there too, listed along with all the assorted Pampers Vaccine ad materical, videos, songs, Salma promos, articles about Pampers teaming up with Unicef, UGH etc. The dang Pampers THERMOMETER was under 3 million just the other day, and is now over 5 million and growing. <sigh>

It is unfortunate that this Pamper's campaign is such an expansive, superfunded, powerful ad campaign. Oprah had Salma on her show, so that is some bigwig free exposure for Pampers/Unicef Vaccine program, and is really hard to oppose. And I hate to think that Oprah is backing P & G/BigPharm with her name, in these ways as well. But maybe, just maybe, P & G will be keeping an eye on our (little:( Petition, and read some of the sensible comments people around the world are leaving. Just maybe...............and at the very least, maybe they wont do it again. Too sad.

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Good luck, Jackie!! ~~Ruth

Re: Re:Pamper Petition UPDATE

I signed today........I'm # 82

I'll bet most consumers who are buying Pampers don't even think about the ad campain on the box...(they don't want to)......the issues of vaccines can be a sore subject ....as with some other groups I'm a member of, the mere mention of vaccine side effects can provoke flaming responses.

I'll pass this info along and see what happens.................Jackiekarla walsh <faerie1952 > wrote:

There are 80 petitions today. Thank you to anyone on this site who have signed or are planning to sign, or pass this along to everyone and every group you can.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ban-pampers-products.html

When the petition called *Save SpongeBobSquarePants* cartoons, has over 31 thousand signatures, there is something Wrong with this Picture!

It was interesting that when I search-engined on the net for the Pampers/Unicef ad, the Petition for Ban Pamper Products was right there too, listed along with all the assorted Pampers Vaccine ad materical, videos, songs, Salma promos, articles about Pampers teaming up with Unicef, UGH etc. The dang Pampers THERMOMETER was under 3 million just the other day, and is now over 5 million and growing. <sigh>

It is unfortunate that this Pamper's campaign is such an expansive, superfunded, powerful ad campaign. Oprah had Salma on her show, so that is some bigwig free exposure for Pampers/Unicef Vaccine program, and is really hard to oppose. And I hate to think that Oprah is backing P & G/BigPharm with her name, in these ways as well. But maybe, just maybe, P & G will be keeping an eye on our (little:( Petition, and read some of the sensible comments people around the world are leaving. Just maybe...............and at the very least, maybe they wont do it again. Too sad.

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Keep Going! It's growning. Keep Signing....and passing along this Ban Pampers petition link to everyone you know, and every group you link with, or can get this petition out to. There are 91 signatures today. You can keep a watch on the petition, as well as see what comments people are kindly leaving. Hopefully G & P is Monitoring this themselves. But as I said, I will keep updating them by forwarding the petition. http://www.gopetiti on.com/petitions /ban-pampers- products. html or http://www.gopetiti on.com/online/ 18870.html There are still 400 members active and

registered at No_Forced_Vaccinations, who have not Signed the Petition. I am counting on all of you. You can sign anonymously if you would like. Or leave up to a 500 word comment. Either way, Sign TODAY. On the Pampers Ad today, besides the video/song *Dreams* that can be clicked and seen, is now another Video of how Unicef dispenses these tetanus vaccines. They also show how they herd the villagers to come to a central location or town, by getting word out that there will be a dancing and singing party!!!! (probably food too!) Oh lordy. This is the link to the Pampers Ad and how it looks now, and that Thermometer that keeps rising. Over 15 million shots donated so far. Even on the Ophrah show, they donated so many thousands of shots for each person sitting in the audience. UGH http://www.pampers.com/en_US/unicef_homepage.do They are Also now asking people to donate Twice, by buying Pamper gift certificates, for twice the Zap, This gift certificate goes directly to Unicef. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Keep Going! It's growning. Keep Signing....and passing along this Ban Pampers petition link to everyone you know, and every group you link with, or can get this petition out to. There are 91 signatures today. You can keep a watch on the petition, as well as see what comments people are kindly leaving. Hopefully G & P is Monitoring this themselves. But as I said, I will keep updating them by forwarding the petition. http://www.gopetiti on.com/petitions /ban-pampers- products. html or http://www.gopetiti on.com/online/ 18870.html There are still 400 members active and

registered at No_Forced_Vaccinations, who have not Signed the Petition. I am counting on all of you. You can sign anonymously if you would like. Or leave up to a 500 word comment. Either way, Sign TODAY. On the Pampers Ad today, besides the video/song *Dreams* that can be clicked and seen, is now another Video of how Unicef dispenses these tetanus vaccines. They also show how they herd the villagers to come to a central location or town, by getting word out that there will be a dancing and singing party!!!! (probably food too!) Oh lordy. This is the link to the Pampers Ad and how it looks now, and that Thermometer that keeps rising. Over 15 million shots donated so far. Even on the Ophrah show, they donated so many thousands of shots for each person sitting in the audience. UGH http://www.pampers.com/en_US/unicef_homepage.do They are Also now asking people to donate Twice, by buying Pamper gift certificates, for twice the Zap, This gift certificate goes directly to Unicef. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Dear Karla

Just a thought maybe some of the people on this blog don't agree that we should have a petition ?

I have signed

Just think what we are up against, people have been so brain washed that vaccination is a good thing.

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: faerie1952@...Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 15:08:58 -0700Subject: Re: Re:Pamper Petition UPDATE

Keep Going! It's growning. Keep Signing....and passing along this Ban Pampers petition link to everyone you know, and every group you link with, or can get this petition out to.

There are 91 signatures today. You can keep a watch on the petition, as well as see what comments people are kindly leaving. Hopefully G & P is Monitoring this themselves. But as I said, I will keep updating them by forwarding the petition.

http://www.gopetiti on.com/petitions /ban-pampers- products. html

or http://www.gopetiti on.com/online/ 18870.html

There are still 400 members active and registered at No_Forced_Vaccinations, who have not Signed the Petition. I am counting on all of you. You can sign anonymously if you would like. Or leave up to a 500 word comment. Either way, Sign TODAY.

On the Pampers Ad today, besides the video/song *Dreams* that can be clicked and seen, is now another Video of how Unicef dispenses these tetanus vaccines. They also show how they herd the villagers to come to a central location or town, by getting word out that there will be a dancing and singing party!!!! (probably food too!) Oh lordy.

This is the link to the Pampers Ad and how it looks now, and that Thermometer that keeps rising. Over 15 million shots donated so far. Even on the Ophrah show, they donated so many thousands of shots for each person sitting in the audience. UGH

http://www.pampers.com/en_US/unicef_homepage.do

They are Also now asking people to donate Twice, by buying Pamper gift certificates, for twice the Zap,

This gift certificate goes directly to Unicef.

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now!

Guest guest

Dear Karla

Just a thought maybe some of the people on this blog don't agree that we should have a petition ?

I have signed

Just think what we are up against, people have been so brain washed that vaccination is a good thing.

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: faerie1952@...Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 15:08:58 -0700Subject: Re: Re:Pamper Petition UPDATE

Keep Going! It's growning. Keep Signing....and passing along this Ban Pampers petition link to everyone you know, and every group you link with, or can get this petition out to.

There are 91 signatures today. You can keep a watch on the petition, as well as see what comments people are kindly leaving. Hopefully G & P is Monitoring this themselves. But as I said, I will keep updating them by forwarding the petition.

http://www.gopetiti on.com/petitions /ban-pampers- products. html

or http://www.gopetiti on.com/online/ 18870.html

There are still 400 members active and registered at No_Forced_Vaccinations, who have not Signed the Petition. I am counting on all of you. You can sign anonymously if you would like. Or leave up to a 500 word comment. Either way, Sign TODAY.

On the Pampers Ad today, besides the video/song *Dreams* that can be clicked and seen, is now another Video of how Unicef dispenses these tetanus vaccines. They also show how they herd the villagers to come to a central location or town, by getting word out that there will be a dancing and singing party!!!! (probably food too!) Oh lordy.

This is the link to the Pampers Ad and how it looks now, and that Thermometer that keeps rising. Over 15 million shots donated so far. Even on the Ophrah show, they donated so many thousands of shots for each person sitting in the audience. UGH

http://www.pampers.com/en_US/unicef_homepage.do

They are Also now asking people to donate Twice, by buying Pamper gift certificates, for twice the Zap,

This gift certificate goes directly to Unicef.

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now!

Guest guest

O<K< Kids. it's been a week since the Pamper Petition started. It is still just shy of 100 signatures. The Word is just not getting OUT THERE, as well as I had hoped. But there are signatures from all across the globe, and a lot of great comments, that will be forwarded to Proctor & Gamble. So keep signing and passing this petition link around. There are still 400+ members at No_Forced_Vaccines alone, who have not signed so far, including our site owners. So this is a gentle reminder to do so, if you are seeing these posts. Only Three Weeks left for this petition to be Live. The U.S. and Canadian Pampers compaign runs thru August 31, 2008. So keep working on it. The petition will still be available, even after the paid exposure time runs out, thru this same link. SIGN TODAY! Glad Day ~ Karla in IL http://gopetition.com/online/18870.

Guest guest

Hullo Trica G. (strange your post was from Sat the 3rd ~ and I just got it today ~ the 12th) It is certainly possible that you are right, that there may be people here that dont think the petition is an honorable attempt. Or if they dont agree that Any vaccines should be forced or coerced, and that they are a know danger ~ then I dont know why there are 500 plus active members?? Nor do I know why at least 400 or so members would not back such an Group effort, even if it might not make a difference, BUT it may matter, that we tried... that we made a voice heard. That we did Something other than Sit & Spin. This petition may show that a seemingly innocent humanistic campaign on P & G's part can be exposed for the deeper dangers lurking, not just in 3rd world countries, but Coming Soon to our own doorsteps. I am saddened by the results so far, esp from our own members, but have appreciated all who took the

time to Sign it. If we cant get support here first, then where will it come from? We can talk and talk and talk about Vaccines, and all the other Cabbages and Ceiling Wax that is getting dragged in here, much of doom and gloom, but what will that prove or affect? There comes a point where we have to start to be pro-active, and many are doing just that, but not neccessarily about these Vaccine issues. Too many are bringing in their own personal agendas, that have nothing to do with No_Forced_Vaccinations. All those links and reading and ether concerns just bog us down. We need to zone in on the aspects at hand, of the no vaccine rally, and act on those, and come up with ways to do so. Some cause and affect is needed. Not just aimless ramblings. Organization and progression are necessarily if we are to make this Site useful. I hope you understand the passion of this post. And that

all understand the reason our site owners started it. No_Forced_Vaccinations. Happy Mother's Days to all of you mom's too!!! Glad Day ~ Karla in IL http://gopetition.com/online/18870 112 Signatures so far, but they are stagnating. It has been encouraging to read so many of the comments from the US and around the world. The petition will be active for a few more weeks. I plan to send P & G an update on Friday. I implore any of you who haven't read the petition as yet, or signed it, to do so. You can add a comment or sign anonymously, your option. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. ~ K

Guest guest

Hullo Trica G. (strange your post was from Sat the 3rd ~ and I just got it today ~ the 12th) It is certainly possible that you are right, that there may be people here that dont think the petition is an honorable attempt. Or if they dont agree that Any vaccines should be forced or coerced, and that they are a know danger ~ then I dont know why there are 500 plus active members?? Nor do I know why at least 400 or so members would not back such an Group effort, even if it might not make a difference, BUT it may matter, that we tried... that we made a voice heard. That we did Something other than Sit & Spin. This petition may show that a seemingly innocent humanistic campaign on P & G's part can be exposed for the deeper dangers lurking, not just in 3rd world countries, but Coming Soon to our own doorsteps. I am saddened by the results so far, esp from our own members, but have appreciated all who took the

time to Sign it. If we cant get support here first, then where will it come from? We can talk and talk and talk about Vaccines, and all the other Cabbages and Ceiling Wax that is getting dragged in here, much of doom and gloom, but what will that prove or affect? There comes a point where we have to start to be pro-active, and many are doing just that, but not neccessarily about these Vaccine issues. Too many are bringing in their own personal agendas, that have nothing to do with No_Forced_Vaccinations. All those links and reading and ether concerns just bog us down. We need to zone in on the aspects at hand, of the no vaccine rally, and act on those, and come up with ways to do so. Some cause and affect is needed. Not just aimless ramblings. Organization and progression are necessarily if we are to make this Site useful. I hope you understand the passion of this post. And that

all understand the reason our site owners started it. No_Forced_Vaccinations. Happy Mother's Days to all of you mom's too!!! Glad Day ~ Karla in IL http://gopetition.com/online/18870 112 Signatures so far, but they are stagnating. It has been encouraging to read so many of the comments from the US and around the world. The petition will be active for a few more weeks. I plan to send P & G an update on Friday. I implore any of you who haven't read the petition as yet, or signed it, to do so. You can add a comment or sign anonymously, your option. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. ~ K

Guest guest

I just got 2 emails from the group (Ruth) dated April 23. What is today?????karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote: Hullo Trica G. (strange your post was from Sat the 3rd ~ and I just got it today ~ the 12th) It is certainly possible that you are right, that there may be people here that dont think the petition is an honorable attempt. Or if they dont agree that Any vaccines should be forced or coerced, and that they are a know danger ~ then I dont know why there are 500 plus active members?? Nor

do I know why at least 400 or so members would not back such an Group effort, even if it might not make a difference, BUT it may matter, that we tried... that we made a voice heard. That we did Something other than Sit & Spin. This petition may show that a seemingly innocent humanistic campaign on P & G's part can be exposed for the deeper dangers lurking, not just in 3rd world countries, but Coming Soon to our own doorsteps. I am saddened by the results so far, esp from our own members, but have appreciated all who took the time to Sign it. If we cant get support here first, then where will it come from? We can talk and talk and talk about Vaccines, and all the other Cabbages and Ceiling Wax that is getting dragged in here, much of doom and gloom, but what will that prove or affect? There comes a point where we have to start to be pro-active, and many are doing just that, but not neccessarily

about these Vaccine issues. Too many are bringing in their own personal agendas, that have nothing to do with No_Forced_Vaccinations. All those links and reading and ether concerns just bog us down. We need to zone in on the aspects at hand, of the no vaccine rally, and act on those, and come up with ways to do so. Some cause and affect is needed. Not just aimless ramblings. Organization and progression are necessarily if we are to make this Site useful. I hope you understand the passion of this post. And that all understand the reason our site owners started it. No_Forced_Vaccinations. Happy Mother's Days to all of you mom's too!!! Glad Day ~ Karla in IL http://gopetition.com/online/18870 112 Signatures so far, but they are stagnating. It has been encouraging to read so many of the comments from the US and around the world. The petition will be active for a few more weeks. I plan to send P & G an update on Friday. I implore any of you who haven't read the petition as yet, or signed it, to do so. You can add a comment or sign anonymously, your option. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. ~ K Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

Guest guest

I just got 2 emails from the group (Ruth) dated April 23. What is today?????karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote: Hullo Trica G. (strange your post was from Sat the 3rd ~ and I just got it today ~ the 12th) It is certainly possible that you are right, that there may be people here that dont think the petition is an honorable attempt. Or if they dont agree that Any vaccines should be forced or coerced, and that they are a know danger ~ then I dont know why there are 500 plus active members?? Nor

do I know why at least 400 or so members would not back such an Group effort, even if it might not make a difference, BUT it may matter, that we tried... that we made a voice heard. That we did Something other than Sit & Spin. This petition may show that a seemingly innocent humanistic campaign on P & G's part can be exposed for the deeper dangers lurking, not just in 3rd world countries, but Coming Soon to our own doorsteps. I am saddened by the results so far, esp from our own members, but have appreciated all who took the time to Sign it. If we cant get support here first, then where will it come from? We can talk and talk and talk about Vaccines, and all the other Cabbages and Ceiling Wax that is getting dragged in here, much of doom and gloom, but what will that prove or affect? There comes a point where we have to start to be pro-active, and many are doing just that, but not neccessarily

about these Vaccine issues. Too many are bringing in their own personal agendas, that have nothing to do with No_Forced_Vaccinations. All those links and reading and ether concerns just bog us down. We need to zone in on the aspects at hand, of the no vaccine rally, and act on those, and come up with ways to do so. Some cause and affect is needed. Not just aimless ramblings. Organization and progression are necessarily if we are to make this Site useful. I hope you understand the passion of this post. And that all understand the reason our site owners started it. No_Forced_Vaccinations. Happy Mother's Days to all of you mom's too!!! Glad Day ~ Karla in IL http://gopetition.com/online/18870 112 Signatures so far, but they are stagnating. It has been encouraging to read so many of the comments from the US and around the world. The petition will be active for a few more weeks. I plan to send P & G an update on Friday. I implore any of you who haven't read the petition as yet, or signed it, to do so. You can add a comment or sign anonymously, your option. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. ~ K Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina