RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Dr. Rima-- ???????????Beware! ..... Was Re Natural health freedom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Su posts' It has a lot of fear mongering....Doesn't anyone who knows or is becoming aware of health freedom issues understand that "fear mongering" is what the US government and public health officials are doing to us!! Everyone is entitled their own opinionRRM <rmor67@...> wrote: dr. Rima what is this all about. this was just on another group?? it has been talked about before too on other groups?? rogersu I have also heard this about this organization as well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of fear mongering.-- Su -- Beware!

...... Natural health freedom I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health Freedom USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she replied: "Hi Na Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military (intelligence I think) guy. The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely that they are a wolf in sheep’s clothing, sucking people into their site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time when people should have been focusing on important legislation and so forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from recent critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said was a big deal).

The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and Alliance for Natural Health (http://www.alliance-natural-health.org) are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are definitely not working for “citizens.” (unless you count corporations and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works

closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I’m fairly certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a “shill” for big pharma interests. " Natural health freedom If anyone is interested in learning more about what is happening to your health freedoms and what you can do about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannotdo it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or another. I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to

sending emails from time to time, if it will encourage others. I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every month off of my credit card. The more products I will be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now, $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more. They travel to the government to lobby the politicians. They also travel to various parts of the world where the CODEX meetings are being

held and etc, etc, etc. If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. Also please send this email to as many people and groups as you can. Thank you Rima E. Laibow, MDMedical

Director Natural Solutions Foundation www.HealthFreedomUSA.org SHARE!Tell Your Friends About HealthFreedomUSA.org

Guest guest

Su posts' It has a lot of fear mongering....Doesn't anyone who knows or is becoming aware of health freedom issues understand that "fear mongering" is what the US government and public health officials are doing to us!! Everyone is entitled their own opinionRRM <rmor67@...> wrote: dr. Rima what is this all about. this was just on another group?? it has been talked about before too on other groups?? rogersu I have also heard this about this organization as well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of fear mongering.-- Su -- Beware!

...... Natural health freedom I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health Freedom USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she replied: "Hi Na Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military (intelligence I think) guy. The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely that they are a wolf in sheep’s clothing, sucking people into their site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time when people should have been focusing on important legislation and so forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from recent critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said was a big deal).

The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and Alliance for Natural Health (http://www.alliance-natural-health.org) are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are definitely not working for “citizens.” (unless you count corporations and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works

closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I’m fairly certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a “shill” for big pharma interests. " Natural health freedom If anyone is interested in learning more about what is happening to your health freedoms and what you can do about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannotdo it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or another. I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to

sending emails from time to time, if it will encourage others. I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every month off of my credit card. The more products I will be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now, $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more. They travel to the government to lobby the politicians. They also travel to various parts of the world where the CODEX meetings are being

held and etc, etc, etc. If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. Also please send this email to as many people and groups as you can. Thank you Rima E. Laibow, MDMedical

Director Natural Solutions Foundation www.HealthFreedomUSA.org SHARE!Tell Your Friends About HealthFreedomUSA.org

Guest guest

This is true. The propaganda campaign is immense and the preferred

method of attack is character assassination.

dr. Rima what is this all about.

> this was just on another group??

> it has been talked about before too on other groups??

>

> roger

>

> su

> I have also heard this about this organization as

well and have always blocked messages from them. It is a lot of fear

mongering.-- Su

>

> -- Beware! ..... Natural health freedom

>

>

> I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health

Freedom USA " , and decided to double check with a friend who is very

kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what

she replied:

>

>

> " Hi Na

> Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband

(Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military

(intelligence I think) guy.

>

> The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the

right things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems

likely that they are a wolf in sheep's clothing, sucking people into

their site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past

actions when they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues

(such as critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the

exact time when people should have been focusing on important

legislation and so forth. They were very effective in distracting

people away from recent critical legislation with some insignificant

nonsense (which they said was a big deal).

>

> The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and

Alliance for Natural Health (http://www.alliance-natural-health.org)

are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know

about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they

are definitely not working for " citizens. " (unless you count

corporations and big pharma as citizens – which the US government

does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The

National Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that

is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the

NHF also works closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK

organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the

European courts. I'm fairly certain that the Natural Solutions

Foundation is a " shill " for big pharma interests. "

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

>

>

>

> Natural health freedom

>

>

>

>

> If anyone is interested in learning more about what is

> happening to your health freedoms and what you can do

> about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org

>

> Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every

> way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannot

> do it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or

> another.

>

> I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it

> a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will

> reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending

> emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.

>

> I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every

> month off of my credit card. The more products I will

> be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,

> $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than

> nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half

> million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.

> They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.

> They also travel to various parts of the world where

> the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.

>

> If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very

> interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot

> information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter.

>

> Also please send this email to as many people and

> groups as you can.

>

> Thank you

>

>

>

>

>

> Rima E. Laibow, MD

> Medical Director

> Natural Solutions Foundation

> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org

>

> SHARE!

> Tell Your Friends About HealthFreedomUSA.org

>

Guest guest

This kind of thing usually doesn't surface until pressure is being felt and they begin to get scared by that pressure. When opponents find themselves up against a wall or backed into a corner, they go on the offensive. The easiest path for them is character assassination. It seems to me this resembles the present-day battle for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Ugly. ~~Ruth/REU

Beware! ..... Natural health freedom

I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health Freedom USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she replied:

"Hi Na

Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military (intelligence I think) guy.

The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely that they are a wolf in sheepÂ’s clothing, sucking people into their site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time when people should have been focusing on important legislation and so forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from recent critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said was a big deal).

The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and Alliance for Natural Health (http://www.alliance-natural-health.org) are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are definitely not working for “citizens.” (unless you count corporations and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I’m fairly certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a “shill” for big pharma interests. "

Natural health freedom

If anyone is interested in learning more about what is happening to your health freedoms and what you can do

about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org

Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannotdo it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or

another.

I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it

a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will

reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending

emails from time to time, if it will encourage others.

I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every

month off of my credit card. The more products I will

be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now,

$5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than

nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half

million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more.

They travel to the government to lobby the politicians.

They also travel to various parts of the world where

the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc.

If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very

interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot

information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter.

Also please send this email to as many people and

groups as you can.

Thank you

Rima E. Laibow, MDMedical Director Natural Solutions Foundation www.HealthFreedomUSA.org

SHARE!Tell Your Friends About HealthFreedomUSA.org

Guest guest

This kind of thing usually doesn't surface until pressure is being felt and they begin to get scared by that pressure. When opponents find themselves up against a wall or backed into a corner, they go on the offensive. The easiest path for them is character assassination. It seems to me this resembles the present-day battle for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Ugly. ~~Ruth/REU

I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health Freedom USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she replied:

"Hi Na

Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military (intelligence I think) guy.

The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely that they are a wolf in sheepÂ’s clothing, sucking people into their site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time when people should have been focusing on important legislation and so forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from recent critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said was a big deal).

The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and Alliance for Natural Health (http://www.alliance-natural-health.org) are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are definitely not working for “citizens.” (unless you count corporations and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I’m fairly certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a “shill” for big pharma interests. "

Natural health freedom

If anyone is interested in learning more about what is happening to your health freedoms and what you can do

Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannotdo it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or

another.

groups as you can.

Thank you

Rima E. Laibow, MDMedical Director Natural Solutions Foundation www.HealthFreedomUSA.org

Guest guest

I seem to remember character battles in politics typically involve both or all parties Democrat and Republican or whatnot)???? putney1963@... wrote: This kind of thing usually doesn't surface until pressure is being felt and they begin to get scared by that pressure. When opponents find themselves up against a wall or backed into a corner, they go on the offensive. The easiest path for them is character assassination. It seems to me this resembles the

present-day battle for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Ugly. ~~Ruth/REU Beware! ..... Natural health freedom I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health Freedom USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she replied: "Hi Na Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military (intelligence I think) guy. The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely that they are a wolf in sheep’s clothing, sucking people into their site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as critical legislation) with

insignificant campaigns at the exact time when people should have been focusing on important legislation and so forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from recent critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said was a big deal). The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and Alliance for Natural Health (http://www.alliance-natural-health.org) are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are definitely not working for “citizens.” (unless you count corporations and big pharma as citizens –

which the US government does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I’m fairly certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a “shill” for big pharma interests. " Natural health freedom If anyone is interested in learning more about what is happening to your health freedoms and what you can do about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannotdo it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or another. I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending emails from time to time, if it will encourage others. I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every month off of my credit card. The more products I will be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now, $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and

more. They travel to the government to lobby the politicians. They also travel to various parts of the world where the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc. If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. Also please send this email to as many people and groups as you can. Thank you Rima E. Laibow, MDMedical Director Natural Solutions Foundation www.HealthFreedomUSA.org SHARE!Tell Your Friends About HealthFreedomUSA.org

Guest guest

Does anybody here feel like they have been led astray? I sure don't. My first exposure to Codex was Dr. Rima's video. I owuld say she has good info and is working hard to change the legislation behind it. Rehmeier <cafefanatik@...> wrote: I seem to remember character battles in politics typically involve both or all parties Democrat and Republican or whatnot)???? putney1963earthlink (DOT) net wrote: This kind of thing usually doesn't surface until pressure is being felt and they begin to get scared by that pressure. When opponents find themselves up against a wall or backed into a corner, they go on the offensive. The easiest path for them is character assassination. It seems to me this resembles the present-day battle for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Ugly. ~~Ruth/REU Beware! ..... Natural health freedom I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health Freedom USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she

replied: "Hi Na Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband is an ex military (intelligence I think) guy. The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely that they are a wolf in sheep’s clothing, sucking people into their site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time when people should have been focusing on important legislation and so forth. They were very effective in distracting people away from recent critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said was a big deal). The National Health Federation

(http://www.thenhf.com) and Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org) are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are definitely not working for “citizens.” (unless you count corporations and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I’m fairly certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a “shill” for big pharma interests. " Natural health freedom If anyone is interested in learning more about what is happening to your health freedoms and what you can do about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannotdo it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or another. I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it a private matter but if it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending emails from time to time, if it will encourage others. I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every month off of my credit card. The more

products I will be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now, $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more. They travel to the government to lobby the politicians. They also travel to various parts of the world where the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc. If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot information and

ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. Also please send this email to as many people and groups as you can. Thank you Rima E. Laibow, MDMedical Director Natural Solutions Foundation www.HealthFreedomUSA.org SHARE!Tell Your Friends About HealthFreedomUSA.org Trina

Guest guest

I don't feel led astray...my first introduction to CODEX was Dr.Rima's video also....I happen to think some of the best source of information on health issues comes from Dr.Rima particularly concerning Gov. hidden agendas, information not made public and industry's push to own nature.Trina Radford <miiitymous@...> wrote: Does anybody here feel like they have been led astray? I sure don't. My first exposure to Codex was Dr. Rima's video. I owuld say she has good info and is working hard to change the legislation behind it.

Rehmeier <cafefanatik > wrote: I seem to remember character battles in politics typically involve both or all parties Democrat and Republican or whatnot)???? putney1963earthlink (DOT) net wrote: This kind of thing usually doesn't surface until pressure is being felt and they begin to get scared by that pressure. When opponents find themselves up against a wall or backed into a corner, they go on the offensive. The easiest path for them is character assassination. It seems to me this resembles the present-day battle for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Ugly. ~~Ruth/REU Beware! ..... Natural health freedom I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health Freedom USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she replied: "Hi Na Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband

is an ex military (intelligence I think) guy. The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely that they are a wolf in sheep’s clothing, sucking people into their site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time when people should have been focusing on important legislation and so forth. They were very effective in distracting people

away from recent critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said was a big deal). The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org) are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are definitely not working for “citizens.” (unless you count corporations and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National Health Federation is the

only organization of its kind that is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I’m fairly certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a “shill” for big pharma interests. " Natural health freedom If anyone is interested in learning more about what is happening to your health freedoms and what you can do about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannotdo it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or another. I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it a private matter but if

it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending emails from time to time, if it will encourage others. I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every month off of my credit card. The more products I will be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now, $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more. They travel to the government to lobby the politicians. They also travel to various parts of the world where the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc. If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. Also please send this email to as many people and groups as you can. Thank you Rima E. Laibow, MDMedical Director Natural Solutions Foundation www.HealthFreedomUSA.org SHARE!Tell Your Friends About HealthFreedomUSA.org

Trina

Guest guest

I don't feel led astray...my first introduction to CODEX was Dr.Rima's video also....I happen to think some of the best source of information on health issues comes from Dr.Rima particularly concerning Gov. hidden agendas, information not made public and industry's push to own nature.Trina Radford <miiitymous@...> wrote: Does anybody here feel like they have been led astray? I sure don't. My first exposure to Codex was Dr. Rima's video. I owuld say she has good info and is working hard to change the legislation behind it.

Rehmeier <cafefanatik > wrote: I seem to remember character battles in politics typically involve both or all parties Democrat and Republican or whatnot)???? putney1963earthlink (DOT) net wrote: This kind of thing usually doesn't surface until pressure is being felt and they begin to get scared by that pressure. When opponents find themselves up against a wall or backed into a corner, they go on the offensive. The easiest path for them is character assassination. It seems to me this resembles the present-day battle for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Ugly. ~~Ruth/REU Beware! ..... Natural health freedom I had recalled hearing warnings about this group, 'Health Freedom USA", and decided to double check with a friend who is very kowledgeable and has studied these things for years. Hear is what she replied: "Hi Na Yes, they are the ones – headed by Rima Laibow MD and her husband (Laibow is a psychiatrist and her husband

is an ex military (intelligence I think) guy. The NSF has put together a web site that talks about all the right things. Trouble is they spread incorrect information. It seems likely that they are a wolf in sheep’s clothing, sucking people into their site and then leading them astray. Proof is in their past actions when they have pointed people away from valid urgent issues (such as critical legislation) with insignificant campaigns at the exact time when people should have been focusing on important legislation and so forth. They were very effective in distracting people

away from recent critical legislation with some insignificant nonsense (which they said was a big deal). The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org) are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are definitely not working for “citizens.” (unless you count corporations and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National Health Federation is the

only organization of its kind that is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I’m fairly certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a “shill” for big pharma interests. " Natural health freedom If anyone is interested in learning more about what is happening to your health freedoms and what you can do about it, go to this site >> www.HealthFreedomUSA.org Dr. Rima and her husband are working tirelessly in every way they can to preserve your freedoms but they cannotdo it alone. They need everyone to help in one way or another. I do not normally talk about money I give as I consider it a private matter but if

it will help Dr Rima's cause, I will reveal a bit about what I am doing in addition to sending emails from time to time, if it will encourage others. I cannot help a lot financially but I do give $5.00 every month off of my credit card. The more products I will be selling, the more I will be contributing but for now, $5.00 is all I can afford but surely it is better than nothing. 100,000 people all giving just $5.00 is a half million dollars. Dr Rima needs every bit of it and more. They travel to the government to lobby the politicians. They also travel to various parts of the world where the CODEX meetings are being held and etc, etc, etc. If you follow what Dr Rima does, you will find it very interesting. Please listen to her videos. She gives a lot information and ideas. Subscribe to her newsletter. Also please send this email to as many people and groups as you can. Thank you Rima E. Laibow, MDMedical Director Natural Solutions Foundation www.HealthFreedomUSA.org SHARE!Tell Your Friends About HealthFreedomUSA.org

Trina

Guest guest

Trina

Guest guest

Trina

Guest guest

The Natural Solutions Foundation is, without a doubt, the single most

effective force in the Health Freedom Movement. That means that other

groups, which spend their time castigating and denagrating instead of

accomplishing real goals get pretty nasty and say things that are both

absurd and inane. I invite anyone to contact these groups and ask for

the evidence, not the assertion, upon which these groups base their

absurd charges. When you get a response, please, please, send it to

me. You will note that if you do get an answer to your contact, what

you will get is another repetition of the same baseless charges, all

of which spring from one source.

That source is a self- admitted multiply hospitalized paranoid

schizophrenic person. Poor, troubled soul that he is, he continually

harps on his fantasies about us including the fact that General Bert

is identical to his father, whom he alleges was a CIA agent because

both were members of the intelligence community. (That sort of

mis-identification of things as the same when they share a minor

attribute is, in fact, typical of the thinking associated with his

disorder.)

Then, for he same reasons that people like to go to bull fights - to

see the blood - other people pick up this unvetted nonsense and sling

it around as if it were fact. The repitition gives the silliness a

sort of false life of its own as if mere recitation makes something

true.

Other organizations who accomplish far less joyfully take up this

baseless liable and off they go, creating more and more and more of it.

It is impossible to prove a negative so there is nothing we can say

except, " Look at what we do. Look at what we accomplish and look at

what we personally have given up to do it (a home, a medical practice,

our time, our money and, at this point, 3.5 years of our lives) to

defend your health and freedom and ours.

We never respond to these attacks because energizing them is a bad

idea and there is nothing, not one shred of evidence to a single one

of them.

But there is one comment on this forum that I do want to respond to.

Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote:

> Ralph,

> If what you say is true and they are advocates of natural solutions

> to health, how come I get zero support from them in trying to

charge

> a NH State Rep with child abuse and neglect for refusing to help us

> cure autism? What could be more important than giving avery

autistic

> child an opportunity to be cured of this nightmare?

> Best

, if we had the resources we would take up every single cause that

our supporters ask us to. We have General Bert, me, Ralph Fucetola

and his wife Kathy. ALL of us are volunteers. We have no clerical

staff, researchers, assistants or other help. A few other wonderful

souls offer some of their time for specific tasks: someone helps us

with our mail while we travel, someone else prints off Citizens

Petitions and sends them off to their recipient in Washington, DC.

How do you think we could take on another cause, ? Your plea

came, as so many do, without a pledge of support for the expenses, the

time or the research needed to do a credible job. We have set up a

forum for your use and offer you the opportunity to connect with

others of like mind.

We are dealing with codex, with no forced vaccination issues, with

medical privacy issues, with health claims and truthful labeling

issues, with the deadly nature of GMOs, with protecting mothers and

babies from dangerous screenings for dangerous drugs, filing lengthy

and complex Citizens Petitions, protesting teen screen, etc., etc.,

etc. Just look at our website and ask yourself where all the time and

energy comes from for what we are already doing.

Then ask yourself if it is either logical or reasonable to assume that

because we are not focused on your issue that everything else we are

doing is invalid or comes out of corrupt intentions.

I think that is neither fair nor accurate and would very much

appreciate it if you would rethink those inaccurate and damaging

accusations. They are unfounded and divisive.

Let me ask you one more thing, , are you a regular contributor to

the Natural Solutions Foundation? If you are, thank you. If you are

not, why not? If you want us to have the resources to take up more

and more and more of what needs to be taken up, then it is only fair

for your to help contribute to make sure that we have those resources.

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima

Guest guest

The Natural Solutions Foundation is, without a doubt, the single most

effective force in the Health Freedom Movement. That means that other

groups, which spend their time castigating and denagrating instead of

accomplishing real goals get pretty nasty and say things that are both

absurd and inane. I invite anyone to contact these groups and ask for

the evidence, not the assertion, upon which these groups base their

absurd charges. When you get a response, please, please, send it to

me. You will note that if you do get an answer to your contact, what

you will get is another repetition of the same baseless charges, all

of which spring from one source.

That source is a self- admitted multiply hospitalized paranoid

schizophrenic person. Poor, troubled soul that he is, he continually

harps on his fantasies about us including the fact that General Bert

is identical to his father, whom he alleges was a CIA agent because

both were members of the intelligence community. (That sort of

mis-identification of things as the same when they share a minor

attribute is, in fact, typical of the thinking associated with his

disorder.)

Then, for he same reasons that people like to go to bull fights - to

see the blood - other people pick up this unvetted nonsense and sling

it around as if it were fact. The repitition gives the silliness a

sort of false life of its own as if mere recitation makes something

true.

Other organizations who accomplish far less joyfully take up this

baseless liable and off they go, creating more and more and more of it.

It is impossible to prove a negative so there is nothing we can say

except, " Look at what we do. Look at what we accomplish and look at

what we personally have given up to do it (a home, a medical practice,

our time, our money and, at this point, 3.5 years of our lives) to

defend your health and freedom and ours.

We never respond to these attacks because energizing them is a bad

idea and there is nothing, not one shred of evidence to a single one

of them.

But there is one comment on this forum that I do want to respond to.

Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote:

> Ralph,

> If what you say is true and they are advocates of natural solutions

> to health, how come I get zero support from them in trying to

charge

> a NH State Rep with child abuse and neglect for refusing to help us

> cure autism? What could be more important than giving avery

autistic

> child an opportunity to be cured of this nightmare?

> Best

, if we had the resources we would take up every single cause that

our supporters ask us to. We have General Bert, me, Ralph Fucetola

and his wife Kathy. ALL of us are volunteers. We have no clerical

staff, researchers, assistants or other help. A few other wonderful

souls offer some of their time for specific tasks: someone helps us

with our mail while we travel, someone else prints off Citizens

Petitions and sends them off to their recipient in Washington, DC.

How do you think we could take on another cause, ? Your plea

came, as so many do, without a pledge of support for the expenses, the

time or the research needed to do a credible job. We have set up a

forum for your use and offer you the opportunity to connect with

others of like mind.

We are dealing with codex, with no forced vaccination issues, with

medical privacy issues, with health claims and truthful labeling

issues, with the deadly nature of GMOs, with protecting mothers and

babies from dangerous screenings for dangerous drugs, filing lengthy

and complex Citizens Petitions, protesting teen screen, etc., etc.,

etc. Just look at our website and ask yourself where all the time and

energy comes from for what we are already doing.

Then ask yourself if it is either logical or reasonable to assume that

because we are not focused on your issue that everything else we are

doing is invalid or comes out of corrupt intentions.

I think that is neither fair nor accurate and would very much

appreciate it if you would rethink those inaccurate and damaging

accusations. They are unfounded and divisive.

Let me ask you one more thing, , are you a regular contributor to

the Natural Solutions Foundation? If you are, thank you. If you are

not, why not? If you want us to have the resources to take up more

and more and more of what needs to be taken up, then it is only fair

for your to help contribute to make sure that we have those resources.

Dr. Rima

Guest guest

No. Absolutely not; and I suspect very few of us in this forum would feel that we had been led astray. That having been said, however, we must remember that we are "preaching to the choir," and that there are many out there who feel we are just as wrong in our beliefs as we believe they are wrong about their beliefs. ~~Ruth/REU

"Hi Na

The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org) are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are definitely not working for “citizens.” (unless you count corporations and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I’m fairly certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a “shill” for big pharma interests. "

Natural health freedom

another.

groups as you can.

Thank you

Trina

Guest guest

No. Absolutely not; and I suspect very few of us in this forum would feel that we had been led astray. That having been said, however, we must remember that we are "preaching to the choir," and that there are many out there who feel we are just as wrong in our beliefs as we believe they are wrong about their beliefs. ~~Ruth/REU

"Hi Na

The National Health Federation (http://www.thenhf.com) and Alliance for Natural Health (heahttp://www.alliance-natural-lth.org) are the only two reliable and trustworthy health freedom sites I know about. Citizens for Health is another organization I ignore – they are definitely not working for “citizens.” (unless you count corporations and big pharma as citizens – which the US government does). Rima Laibow has not been allowed to attend CODEX meetings. The National Health Federation is the only organization of its kind that is allowed to attend and participate in CODEX proceedings, and the NHF also works closely with Alliance for Natural Health, the UK organization which has been fighting CODEX regulations in the European courts. I’m fairly certain that the Natural Solutions Foundation is a “shill” for big pharma interests. "

Natural health freedom

another.

groups as you can.

Thank you

Trina

Guest guest

"Hi Na

Natural health freedom

another.

groups as you can.

Thank you

Trina

Guest guest

"Hi Na

Natural health freedom

another.

groups as you can.

Thank you

Trina

Guest guest

Dr Rima,

I am not asking you to get personally involved in a battle that I

have been fighting to rescue my son from autism for 11 years.

I filed a complaint myself. In the time it took you to tell us why

you wouldn't get involved, you could have read my complaint, decided

if you thought it had merit, and, if so, commented to the rest of the

group that filing child abuse charges against 50 governors is a

positive step we can take to save our children and force them to stop

poisoning babies with mercury.

Focussing exclusively on avoiding future damage from vaccines does

nothing for kids who have already had their lives destroyed. Those

lives should not be written off as collateral damage since we now

have the knowledge to cure autism.

Do you think it is far-fetched to charge states with child abuse

and neglect? I don't. That's what they are doing.

> > Ralph,

> > If what you say is true and they are advocates of natural

solutions

> > to health, how come I get zero support from them in trying to

> charge

> > a NH State Rep with child abuse and neglect for refusing to help

us

> > cure autism? What could be more important than giving avery

> autistic

> > child an opportunity to be cured of this nightmare?

> > Best

>

> , if we had the resources we would take up every single cause

that

> our supporters ask us to. We have General Bert, me, Ralph Fucetola

> and his wife Kathy. ALL of us are volunteers. We have no clerical

> staff, researchers, assistants or other help. A few other wonderful

> souls offer some of their time for specific tasks: someone helps us

> with our mail while we travel, someone else prints off Citizens

> Petitions and sends them off to their recipient in Washington, DC.

>

> How do you think we could take on another cause, ? Your plea

> came, as so many do, without a pledge of support for the expenses,

the

> time or the research needed to do a credible job. We have set up a

> forum for your use and offer you the opportunity to connect with

> others of like mind.

>

> We are dealing with codex, with no forced vaccination issues, with

> medical privacy issues, with health claims and truthful labeling

> issues, with the deadly nature of GMOs, with protecting mothers and

> babies from dangerous screenings for dangerous drugs, filing lengthy

> and complex Citizens Petitions, protesting teen screen, etc., etc.,

> etc. Just look at our website and ask yourself where all the time

and

> energy comes from for what we are already doing.

> Then ask yourself if it is either logical or reasonable to assume

that

> because we are not focused on your issue that everything else we are

> doing is invalid or comes out of corrupt intentions.

>

> I think that is neither fair nor accurate and would very much

> appreciate it if you would rethink those inaccurate and damaging

> accusations. They are unfounded and divisive.

>

> Let me ask you one more thing, , are you a regular contributor

to

> the Natural Solutions Foundation? If you are, thank you. If you

are

> not, why not? If you want us to have the resources to take up more

> and more and more of what needs to be taken up, then it is only fair

> for your to help contribute to make sure that we have those

resources.

>

> Yours in health and freedom,

> Dr. Rima

>

Guest guest

Dr Rima,

> > Ralph,

solutions

> charge

us

> autistic

> > Best

>

that

>

the

> others of like mind.

>

and

that

>

>

to

are

resources.

>

> Dr. Rima

>

Guest guest

Dr Rima,

> > Ralph,

solutions

> charge

us

> autistic

> > Best

>

that

>

the

> others of like mind.

>

and

that

>

>

to

are

resources.

>

> Dr. Rima

>

Guest guest

Dr Rima,

> > Ralph,

solutions

> charge

us

> autistic

> > Best

>

that

>

the

> others of like mind.

>

and

that

>

>

to

are

resources.

>

> Dr. Rima

>

Guest guest

Dear ,

I appreciate your passion and your involvement. Perhaps you are not

aware that I have been treating and resolving the autism of children

and young adults for decades and battling fiercely for their well

being, writing articles, presenting papers, testifying in court and at

school hearings, etc. I do not have an autistic child, but I do have

a passion for healing, and that means more than one person at a time.

Unless I seriously misunderstood your earlier post you alleged that

the Natural Solutions Foundation was somehow not on the up and up

because we had not taken up your issue and your approach to it

instantaneously. Obviously, this makes no real sense but is the

heart's cry of a fellow crusader who wants their crusade manned at once.

Now, in your latest post you are obviously distressed with the amount

of time between your first post on the topic and my response as if I

can somehow respond to every post on this and every other forum we run

and am obligated to do so or be accused of failing to meet my

responsibility.

As I said before, , be reasonable. If you will help fund our

Foundation, currently an all volunteer activity, then we will have the

staff available to meet this, and other, expectations placed upon us.

As it is, we sleep just a few hours a night and work continuously. I

am sorry that your email was not responded to in the time frame you

would like, but that does not mean that we are not on your side: we are!

Please take a deep breath and step back for a moment for a reality

check: how could the Natural Solutions Foundation even begin to think

of involving itself in a comprehensive and consuming legal action like

the one you propose without a careful legal examination of the issues

and laws involved? Did you provide that to us? Did you send a

dossier with enough information for us to do anything except react in

a " from the hip " manner?

Did you offer to help fund the research personnel necessary for us to

understand the issue at depth and work with you to develop a

successful legal and public information strategy or did you just get

annoyed because we did not leap to your side in a complex, but

interesting strategy about which we know little specific information?

More than any other group, the Natural Solutions Foundation has taken

on highly inventive and innovative strategies, but we do so after

careful consideration and do not leap into them without abundant

information.

We certainly wish you every good success but your accusations about

what our - to you - untimely response means is both unfair and

inaccurate.

Please remember that we are on the same side and treat us like allies,

not enemies since we are allies, indeed.

Dr. Rima

> > > Ralph,

> > > If what you say is true and they are advocates of natural

> solutions

> > > to health, how come I get zero support from them in trying to

> > charge

> > > a NH State Rep with child abuse and neglect for refusing to help

> us

> > > cure autism? What could be more important than giving avery

> > autistic

> > > child an opportunity to be cured of this nightmare?

> > > Best

> >

> > , if we had the resources we would take up every single cause

> that

> > our supporters ask us to. We have General Bert, me, Ralph Fucetola

> > and his wife Kathy. ALL of us are volunteers. We have no clerical

> > staff, researchers, assistants or other help. A few other wonderful

> > souls offer some of their time for specific tasks: someone helps us

> > with our mail while we travel, someone else prints off Citizens

> > Petitions and sends them off to their recipient in Washington, DC.

> >

> > How do you think we could take on another cause, ? Your plea

> > came, as so many do, without a pledge of support for the expenses,

> the

> > time or the research needed to do a credible job. We have set up a

> > forum for your use and offer you the opportunity to connect with

> > others of like mind.

> >

> > We are dealing with codex, with no forced vaccination issues, with

> > medical privacy issues, with health claims and truthful labeling

> > issues, with the deadly nature of GMOs, with protecting mothers and

> > babies from dangerous screenings for dangerous drugs, filing lengthy

> > and complex Citizens Petitions, protesting teen screen, etc., etc.,

> > etc. Just look at our website and ask yourself where all the time

> and

> > energy comes from for what we are already doing.

> > Then ask yourself if it is either logical or reasonable to assume

> that

> > because we are not focused on your issue that everything else we are

> > doing is invalid or comes out of corrupt intentions.

> >

> > I think that is neither fair nor accurate and would very much

> > appreciate it if you would rethink those inaccurate and damaging

> > accusations. They are unfounded and divisive.

> >

> > Let me ask you one more thing, , are you a regular contributor

> to

> > the Natural Solutions Foundation? If you are, thank you. If you

> are

> > not, why not? If you want us to have the resources to take up more

> > and more and more of what needs to be taken up, then it is only fair

> > for your to help contribute to make sure that we have those

> resources.

> >

> > Yours in health and freedom,

> > Dr. Rima

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear ,

I appreciate your passion and your involvement. Perhaps you are not

aware that I have been treating and resolving the autism of children

and young adults for decades and battling fiercely for their well

being, writing articles, presenting papers, testifying in court and at

school hearings, etc. I do not have an autistic child, but I do have

a passion for healing, and that means more than one person at a time.

Unless I seriously misunderstood your earlier post you alleged that

the Natural Solutions Foundation was somehow not on the up and up

because we had not taken up your issue and your approach to it

instantaneously. Obviously, this makes no real sense but is the

heart's cry of a fellow crusader who wants their crusade manned at once.

Now, in your latest post you are obviously distressed with the amount

of time between your first post on the topic and my response as if I

can somehow respond to every post on this and every other forum we run

and am obligated to do so or be accused of failing to meet my

responsibility.

As I said before, , be reasonable. If you will help fund our

Foundation, currently an all volunteer activity, then we will have the

staff available to meet this, and other, expectations placed upon us.

As it is, we sleep just a few hours a night and work continuously. I

am sorry that your email was not responded to in the time frame you

would like, but that does not mean that we are not on your side: we are!

Please take a deep breath and step back for a moment for a reality

check: how could the Natural Solutions Foundation even begin to think

of involving itself in a comprehensive and consuming legal action like

the one you propose without a careful legal examination of the issues

and laws involved? Did you provide that to us? Did you send a

dossier with enough information for us to do anything except react in

a " from the hip " manner?

Did you offer to help fund the research personnel necessary for us to

understand the issue at depth and work with you to develop a

successful legal and public information strategy or did you just get

annoyed because we did not leap to your side in a complex, but

interesting strategy about which we know little specific information?

More than any other group, the Natural Solutions Foundation has taken

on highly inventive and innovative strategies, but we do so after

careful consideration and do not leap into them without abundant

information.

We certainly wish you every good success but your accusations about

what our - to you - untimely response means is both unfair and

inaccurate.

Please remember that we are on the same side and treat us like allies,

not enemies since we are allies, indeed.

Dr. Rima

> > > Ralph,

> > > If what you say is true and they are advocates of natural

> solutions

> > > to health, how come I get zero support from them in trying to

> > charge

> > > a NH State Rep with child abuse and neglect for refusing to help

> us

> > > cure autism? What could be more important than giving avery

> > autistic

> > > child an opportunity to be cured of this nightmare?

> > > Best

> >

> > , if we had the resources we would take up every single cause

> that

> > our supporters ask us to. We have General Bert, me, Ralph Fucetola

> > and his wife Kathy. ALL of us are volunteers. We have no clerical

> > staff, researchers, assistants or other help. A few other wonderful

> > souls offer some of their time for specific tasks: someone helps us

> > with our mail while we travel, someone else prints off Citizens

> > Petitions and sends them off to their recipient in Washington, DC.

> >

> > How do you think we could take on another cause, ? Your plea

> > came, as so many do, without a pledge of support for the expenses,

> the

> > time or the research needed to do a credible job. We have set up a

> > forum for your use and offer you the opportunity to connect with

> > others of like mind.

> >

> > We are dealing with codex, with no forced vaccination issues, with

> > medical privacy issues, with health claims and truthful labeling

> > issues, with the deadly nature of GMOs, with protecting mothers and

> > babies from dangerous screenings for dangerous drugs, filing lengthy

> > and complex Citizens Petitions, protesting teen screen, etc., etc.,

> > etc. Just look at our website and ask yourself where all the time

> and

> > energy comes from for what we are already doing.

> > Then ask yourself if it is either logical or reasonable to assume

> that

> > because we are not focused on your issue that everything else we are

> > doing is invalid or comes out of corrupt intentions.

> >

> > I think that is neither fair nor accurate and would very much

> > appreciate it if you would rethink those inaccurate and damaging

> > accusations. They are unfounded and divisive.

> >

> > Let me ask you one more thing, , are you a regular contributor

> to

> > the Natural Solutions Foundation? If you are, thank you. If you

> are

> > not, why not? If you want us to have the resources to take up more

> > and more and more of what needs to be taken up, then it is only fair

> > for your to help contribute to make sure that we have those

> resources.

> >

> > Yours in health and freedom,

> > Dr. Rima

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear

I can understand your flustrasion but what help are you getting for your son ?

There is a lot you could be doing to help him. Going after the people responsibile will be a very hard battle they have the money and there is no way they are going to admit any responsability.

You should be getting help for your son the people that caused the problem don't know how to reverse the effects of the vaccine but other people have ways to help.

You can email me if you want more information.

Peace to all

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: dr.laibow@...Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 05:45:17 +0000Subject: Re: Dr. Rima-- ???????????Beware! ..... Was Re Natural health freedom

Dear ,I appreciate your passion and your involvement. Perhaps you are notaware that I have been treating and resolving the autism of childrenand young adults for decades and battling fiercely for their wellbeing, writing articles, presenting papers, testifying in court and atschool hearings, etc. I do not have an autistic child, but I do havea passion for healing, and that means more than one person at a time.Unless I seriously misunderstood your earlier post you alleged thatthe Natural Solutions Foundation was somehow not on the up and upbecause we had not taken up your issue and your approach to itinstantaneously. Obviously, this makes no real sense but is theheart's cry of a fellow crusader who wants their crusade manned at once.Now, in your latest post you are obviously distressed with the amountof time between your first post on the topic and my response as if Ican somehow respond to every post on this and every other forum we runand am obligated to do so or be accused of failing to meet myresponsibility. As I said before, , be reasonable. If you will help fund ourFoundation, currently an all volunteer activity, then we will have thestaff available to meet this, and other, expectations placed upon us.As it is, we sleep just a few hours a night and work continuously. Iam sorry that your email was not responded to in the time frame youwould like, but that does not mean that we are not on your side: we are!Please take a deep breath and step back for a moment for a realitycheck: how could the Natural Solutions Foundation even begin to thinkof involving itself in a comprehensive and consuming legal action likethe one you propose without a careful legal examination of the issuesand laws involved? Did you provide that to us? Did you send adossier with enough information for us to do anything except react ina "from the hip" manner?Did you offer to help fund the research personnel necessary for us tounderstand the issue at depth and work with you to develop asuccessful legal and public information strategy or did you just getannoyed because we did not leap to your side in a complex, butinteresting strategy about which we know little specific information?More than any other group, the Natural Solutions Foundation has takenon highly inventive and innovative strategies, but we do so aftercareful consideration and do not leap into them without abundantinformation.We certainly wish you every good success but your accusations aboutwhat our - to you - untimely response means is both unfair andinaccurate.Please remember that we are on the same side and treat us like allies,not enemies since we are allies, indeed.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima> > > Ralph,> > > If what you say is true and they are advocates of natural > solutions> > > to health, how come I get zero support from them in trying to> > charge> > > a NH State Rep with child abuse and neglect for refusing to help > us> > > cure autism? What could be more important than giving avery> > autistic> > > child an opportunity to be cured of this nightmare?> > > Best> > > > , if we had the resources we would take up every single cause > that> > our supporters ask us to. We have General Bert, me, Ralph Fucetola> > and his wife Kathy. ALL of us are volunteers. We have no clerical> > staff, researchers, assistants or other help. A few other wonderful> > souls offer some of their time for specific tasks: someone helps us> > with our mail while we travel, someone else prints off Citizens> > Petitions and sends them off to their recipient in Washington, DC.> > > > How do you think we could take on another cause, ? Your plea> > came, as so many do, without a pledge of support for the expenses, > the> > time or the research needed to do a credible job. We have set up a> > forum for your use and offer you the opportunity to connect with> > others of like mind. > > > > We are dealing with codex, with no forced vaccination issues, with> > medical privacy issues, with health claims and truthful labeling> > issues, with the deadly nature of GMOs, with protecting mothers and> > babies from dangerous screenings for dangerous drugs, filing lengthy> > and complex Citizens Petitions, protesting teen screen, etc., etc.,> > etc. Just look at our website and ask yourself where all the time > and> > energy comes from for what we are already doing.> > Then ask yourself if it is either logical or reasonable to assume > that> > because we are not focused on your issue that everything else we are> > doing is invalid or comes out of corrupt intentions.> > > > I think that is neither fair nor accurate and would very much> > appreciate it if you would rethink those inaccurate and damaging> > accusations. They are unfounded and divisive.> > > > Let me ask you one more thing, , are you a regular contributor > to> > the Natural Solutions Foundation? If you are, thank you. If you > are> > not, why not? If you want us to have the resources to take up more> > and more and more of what needs to be taken up, then it is only fair> > for your to help contribute to make sure that we have those > resources.> > > > Yours in health and freedom,> > Dr. Rima> >> Miss your Messenger buddies when on-the-go? Get Messenger on your Mobile!

Guest guest

Dear

I can understand your flustrasion but what help are you getting for your son ?

There is a lot you could be doing to help him. Going after the people responsibile will be a very hard battle they have the money and there is no way they are going to admit any responsability.

You should be getting help for your son the people that caused the problem don't know how to reverse the effects of the vaccine but other people have ways to help.

You can email me if you want more information.

Peace to all

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: dr.laibow@...Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 05:45:17 +0000Subject: Re: Dr. Rima-- ???????????Beware! ..... Was Re Natural health freedom

Dear ,I appreciate your passion and your involvement. Perhaps you are notaware that I have been treating and resolving the autism of childrenand young adults for decades and battling fiercely for their wellbeing, writing articles, presenting papers, testifying in court and atschool hearings, etc. I do not have an autistic child, but I do havea passion for healing, and that means more than one person at a time.Unless I seriously misunderstood your earlier post you alleged thatthe Natural Solutions Foundation was somehow not on the up and upbecause we had not taken up your issue and your approach to itinstantaneously. Obviously, this makes no real sense but is theheart's cry of a fellow crusader who wants their crusade manned at once.Now, in your latest post you are obviously distressed with the amountof time between your first post on the topic and my response as if Ican somehow respond to every post on this and every other forum we runand am obligated to do so or be accused of failing to meet myresponsibility. As I said before, , be reasonable. If you will help fund ourFoundation, currently an all volunteer activity, then we will have thestaff available to meet this, and other, expectations placed upon us.As it is, we sleep just a few hours a night and work continuously. Iam sorry that your email was not responded to in the time frame youwould like, but that does not mean that we are not on your side: we are!Please take a deep breath and step back for a moment for a realitycheck: how could the Natural Solutions Foundation even begin to thinkof involving itself in a comprehensive and consuming legal action likethe one you propose without a careful legal examination of the issuesand laws involved? Did you provide that to us? Did you send adossier with enough information for us to do anything except react ina "from the hip" manner?Did you offer to help fund the research personnel necessary for us tounderstand the issue at depth and work with you to develop asuccessful legal and public information strategy or did you just getannoyed because we did not leap to your side in a complex, butinteresting strategy about which we know little specific information?More than any other group, the Natural Solutions Foundation has takenon highly inventive and innovative strategies, but we do so aftercareful consideration and do not leap into them without abundantinformation.We certainly wish you every good success but your accusations aboutwhat our - to you - untimely response means is both unfair andinaccurate.Please remember that we are on the same side and treat us like allies,not enemies since we are allies, indeed.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima> > > Ralph,> > > If what you say is true and they are advocates of natural > solutions> > > to health, how come I get zero support from them in trying to> > charge> > > a NH State Rep with child abuse and neglect for refusing to help > us> > > cure autism? What could be more important than giving avery> > autistic> > > child an opportunity to be cured of this nightmare?> > > Best> > > > , if we had the resources we would take up every single cause > that> > our supporters ask us to. We have General Bert, me, Ralph Fucetola> > and his wife Kathy. ALL of us are volunteers. We have no clerical> > staff, researchers, assistants or other help. A few other wonderful> > souls offer some of their time for specific tasks: someone helps us> > with our mail while we travel, someone else prints off Citizens> > Petitions and sends them off to their recipient in Washington, DC.> > > > How do you think we could take on another cause, ? Your plea> > came, as so many do, without a pledge of support for the expenses, > the> > time or the research needed to do a credible job. We have set up a> > forum for your use and offer you the opportunity to connect with> > others of like mind. > > > > We are dealing with codex, with no forced vaccination issues, with> > medical privacy issues, with health claims and truthful labeling> > issues, with the deadly nature of GMOs, with protecting mothers and> > babies from dangerous screenings for dangerous drugs, filing lengthy> > and complex Citizens Petitions, protesting teen screen, etc., etc.,> > etc. Just look at our website and ask yourself where all the time > and> > energy comes from for what we are already doing.> > Then ask yourself if it is either logical or reasonable to assume > that> > because we are not focused on your issue that everything else we are> > doing is invalid or comes out of corrupt intentions.> > > > I think that is neither fair nor accurate and would very much> > appreciate it if you would rethink those inaccurate and damaging> > accusations. They are unfounded and divisive.> > > > Let me ask you one more thing, , are you a regular contributor > to> > the Natural Solutions Foundation? If you are, thank you. If you > are> > not, why not? If you want us to have the resources to take up more> > and more and more of what needs to be taken up, then it is only fair> > for your to help contribute to make sure that we have those > resources.> > > > Yours in health and freedom,> > Dr. Rima> >> Miss your Messenger buddies when on-the-go? Get Messenger on your Mobile!