RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Let's Take Legal Action Everywhere

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, The Omnibus case does not include the ENTIRE autism community...the outcome of these cases will only apply to the individuals named.....there are a whole lot more autistic/neurologically injured children affected who need and deserve a positive outcome /financial restitution from vaccine court hearings. Yes, lawyers would stand to benefit financially from a class action lawsuit but considering the enormous circumstances, situations and issues involved for the effort to bring justice for our children...we need all the help we can get. I also notice a propensity of those who promote cures, treatments, equipment and services for children on the autistic spectrum to charge enormous sums of money for these...an example, I was looking for (online) some items to help my son who has sensory intergration

dysfunction and some of the SI items priced at $ 20, $40 , $100...I have seen in a dollar store!!!!!!!!! This is not to imply that nothing works.....I seeth at the notion of parents of children with disabilities are being taken advantage of. With the issue of lawyers, genuine interest and concern, fairness and truth in practice are absolutly essential to forward progress of a large scale case regarding all US children and their families to be involved in a class action suit....I wouldn't tolerate being taken advantage of here either. To charge Bush with child abuse sad to say is a fat chance as you would imply charging him as an individual...I don't disagree that he should be charged , it's the entirety of all the criminals/abusers of parent rights, disclosure of truth and promoting harmful medical procedures that needs to be adressed. United we stand...Divided we fall. Jackie Best Jr <bettwice33@...> wrote: Jackie,First, there is a cure for autism. Lots of kids have already been cured.Class action suits just make lawyers rich and do absolutely nothing for those who have been harmed. I don't want to make lawyers rich, I just want my kid and every other kid to receive the medical treatment they deserve that MIGHT cure them.I think the lawyers who are handling the Omnibus case are blowing it intentionally. They are not presenting Andy Cutler, Boyd Haley or Mark Geier as witnesses. That means they are leaving out the 3 most knowledgeable people in the world on autism. They also are not putting any of those cured kids on the witness stand. Children cured with chelation are evidence that will break the drug companies. Why aren't they putting those kids and their medical records on the

stand? They are evidence for which the drug companies have no answer.Rather than a class adtion lawsuit, I would rather see Bush charged with child abuse for refusing to address the autism epidemic and continuing to poison more babies. I think what he is doing is much worse than Saddam Hussein and he should also hang for it. The same should apply to the CEO's of Eli Lilly, Merck, etc..> This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire Attorney General's > office. I think we should do this in every state.> http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz>

Guest guest

Very well said, Jackie. ~~Ruth/REU

Re: Re: Let's Take Legal Action Everywhere

The Omnibus case does not include the ENTIRE autism community...the outcome of these cases will only apply to the individuals named.....there are a whole lot more autistic/neurologically injured children affected who need and deserve a positive outcome /financial restitution from vaccine court hearings.

Yes, lawyers would stand to benefit financially from a class action lawsuit but considering the enormous circumstances, situations and issues involved for the effort to bring justice for our children...we need all the help we can get.

I also notice a propensity of those who promote cures, treatments, equipment and services for children on the autistic spectrum to charge enormous sums of money for these...an example, I was looking for (online) some items to help my son who has sensory intergration dysfunction and some of the SI items priced at $ 20, $40 , $100...I have seen in a dollar store!!!!!!!!! This is not to imply that nothing works.....I seeth at the notion of parents of children with disabilities are being taken advantage of. With the issue of lawyers, genuine interest and concern, fairness and truth in practice are absolutly essential to forward progress of a large scale case regarding all US children and their families to be involved in a class action suit....I wouldn't tolerate being taken advantage of here either.

To charge Bush with child abuse sad to say is a fat chance as you would imply charging him as an individual...I don't disagree that he should be charged , it's the entirety of all the criminals/abusers of parent rights, disclosure of truth and promoting harmful medical procedures that needs to be adressed. United we stand...Divided we fall.

Jackie Best Jr <bettwice33juno> wrote:

Jackie,First, there is a cure for autism. Lots of kids have already been cured.Class action suits just make lawyers rich and do absolutely nothing for those who have been harmed. I don't want to make lawyers rich, I just want my kid and every other kid to receive the medical treatment they deserve that MIGHT cure them.I think the lawyers who are handling the Omnibus case are blowing it intentionally. They are not presenting Andy Cutler, Boyd Haley or Mark Geier as witnesses. That means they are leaving out the 3 most knowledgeable people in the world on autism. They also are not putting any of those cured kids on the witness stand. Children cured with chelation are evidence that will break the drug companies. Why aren't they putting those kids and their medical records on the stand? They are evidence for which the drug companies have no answer.Rather than a class adtion lawsuit, I would rather see Bush charged with child abuse for refusing to address the autism epidemic and continuing to poison more babies. I think what he is doing is much worse than Saddam Hussein and he should also hang for it. The same should apply to the CEO's of Eli Lilly, Merck, etc..> This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire Attorney General's > office. I think we should do this in every state.> http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz>

Guest guest

Very well said, Jackie. ~~Ruth/REU

Re: Re: Let's Take Legal Action Everywhere

The Omnibus case does not include the ENTIRE autism community...the outcome of these cases will only apply to the individuals named.....there are a whole lot more autistic/neurologically injured children affected who need and deserve a positive outcome /financial restitution from vaccine court hearings.

Yes, lawyers would stand to benefit financially from a class action lawsuit but considering the enormous circumstances, situations and issues involved for the effort to bring justice for our children...we need all the help we can get.

I also notice a propensity of those who promote cures, treatments, equipment and services for children on the autistic spectrum to charge enormous sums of money for these...an example, I was looking for (online) some items to help my son who has sensory intergration dysfunction and some of the SI items priced at $ 20, $40 , $100...I have seen in a dollar store!!!!!!!!! This is not to imply that nothing works.....I seeth at the notion of parents of children with disabilities are being taken advantage of. With the issue of lawyers, genuine interest and concern, fairness and truth in practice are absolutly essential to forward progress of a large scale case regarding all US children and their families to be involved in a class action suit....I wouldn't tolerate being taken advantage of here either.

To charge Bush with child abuse sad to say is a fat chance as you would imply charging him as an individual...I don't disagree that he should be charged , it's the entirety of all the criminals/abusers of parent rights, disclosure of truth and promoting harmful medical procedures that needs to be adressed. United we stand...Divided we fall.

Jackie Best Jr <bettwice33juno> wrote:

Jackie,First, there is a cure for autism. Lots of kids have already been cured.Class action suits just make lawyers rich and do absolutely nothing for those who have been harmed. I don't want to make lawyers rich, I just want my kid and every other kid to receive the medical treatment they deserve that MIGHT cure them.I think the lawyers who are handling the Omnibus case are blowing it intentionally. They are not presenting Andy Cutler, Boyd Haley or Mark Geier as witnesses. That means they are leaving out the 3 most knowledgeable people in the world on autism. They also are not putting any of those cured kids on the witness stand. Children cured with chelation are evidence that will break the drug companies. Why aren't they putting those kids and their medical records on the stand? They are evidence for which the drug companies have no answer.Rather than a class adtion lawsuit, I would rather see Bush charged with child abuse for refusing to address the autism epidemic and continuing to poison more babies. I think what he is doing is much worse than Saddam Hussein and he should also hang for it. The same should apply to the CEO's of Eli Lilly, Merck, etc..> This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire Attorney General's > office. I think we should do this in every state.> http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz>

Guest guest

I just read that there is a cure for austism and I wanted to add my 2

cents. Chelation and dexoting from effects of mercury is very diff

and alot of work. It takes about 2-4 years of chelation. While

chelating many issues come up: Yeast increase, moods, body pain,

secondary infections etc etc. Yes there are ways to remove mercury

and others but they take time, money and a lot of work. I think

prevention is key here, there are other metals in vaccines even if the

thimerosol is removed that are questionable and just a plain bad idea.

I am chelating and I cant imagine what a child would make sense and

deal with chelation. Thank god for the parents that refuse to give up

or accept a diagnosis as unchangeable. I have found it incredible

difficult to do, more than anything I could have imagined yet I will

continue, 6 months already. Anyone want to know about chelation visit

adult metal chelation or frequent dose chelation on .

Vivian

> This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire

Attorney General's

> office. I think we should do this in every state.

> http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz

>

Guest guest

I just read that there is a cure for austism and I wanted to add my 2

cents. Chelation and dexoting from effects of mercury is very diff

and alot of work. It takes about 2-4 years of chelation. While

chelating many issues come up: Yeast increase, moods, body pain,

secondary infections etc etc. Yes there are ways to remove mercury

and others but they take time, money and a lot of work. I think

prevention is key here, there are other metals in vaccines even if the

thimerosol is removed that are questionable and just a plain bad idea.

I am chelating and I cant imagine what a child would make sense and

deal with chelation. Thank god for the parents that refuse to give up

or accept a diagnosis as unchangeable. I have found it incredible

difficult to do, more than anything I could have imagined yet I will

continue, 6 months already. Anyone want to know about chelation visit

adult metal chelation or frequent dose chelation on .

Vivian

> This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire

Attorney General's

> office. I think we should do this in every state.

> http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz

>

Guest guest

I agree with you the lawyers need to call the real experts! but a

lawsuit get the attn of the media and this is about spreading the word

about the dangers anyway you can. I just hope that if the case is

lost,parents out there dont think that vaccines are safe. The legal

system is not based on truth anyway but who puts up the best show.

Vivian

> > This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire

> Attorney General's

> > office. I think we should do this in every state.

> > http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz

> >

>

Guest guest

I agree with you the lawyers need to call the real experts! but a

lawsuit get the attn of the media and this is about spreading the word

about the dangers anyway you can. I just hope that if the case is

lost,parents out there dont think that vaccines are safe. The legal

system is not based on truth anyway but who puts up the best show.

Vivian

> Attorney General's

> >

>

Guest guest

Kinesiology works great if the one asking the question is neutral , if

the person asking already is leaning one way or another then that

person has gotten in the way (sort of) of the answer. There are many

books written about kinesiology and many people practicing but those

that have been doing it for a long time know that your own opinion can

get in the way. I use it often and when not neutral I write things on

paper and test while touching the paper or test thru my son.

Vivian

> >

> > From: Best Jr <bettwice33@>

> > Subject: Let's Take Legal Action Everywhere

> > no-forced-vaccination

> > Date: Monday, May 19, 2008, 12:10 PM

> >

> > This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire Attorney

> General's

> > http://tinyurl. com/69k4fz

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Kinesiology works great if the one asking the question is neutral , if

the person asking already is leaning one way or another then that

person has gotten in the way (sort of) of the answer. There are many

books written about kinesiology and many people practicing but those

that have been doing it for a long time know that your own opinion can

get in the way. I use it often and when not neutral I write things on

paper and test while touching the paper or test thru my son.

Vivian

> >

> > From: Best Jr <bettwice33@>

> > Subject: Let's Take Legal Action Everywhere

> > no-forced-vaccination

> > Date: Monday, May 19, 2008, 12:10 PM

> >

> > This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire Attorney

> General's

> > http://tinyurl. com/69k4fz

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Jackie: You're asking the right butt cheek to sue the left butt cheek. I don't think you'll get anywhere.

Joyce

Guest guest

Jackie: You're asking the right butt cheek to sue the left butt cheek. I don't think you'll get anywhere.

Joyce

Guest guest

Just myself...I won't get anywhere....but if parents from coast to coast banded together to push a legal issue, progress could be possible.....I'm trying to be optimistic. Jackiejoyce v <vjayceev@...> wrote: Jackie: You're asking the right butt cheek to sue the left butt cheek. I don't think you'll get anywhere. Joyce

Guest guest

Just myself...I won't get anywhere....but if parents from coast to coast banded together to push a legal issue, progress could be possible.....I'm trying to be optimistic. Jackiejoyce v <vjayceev@...> wrote: Jackie: You're asking the right butt cheek to sue the left butt cheek. I don't think you'll get anywhere. Joyce

Guest guest

Yeast increase, moods, body pain and secondary infections....I didn't know this could happen with chelation..sounds serious and scary. I agree, mercury isn't the only harmful component in vaccines it's unfortunate that most just focus on it. Jackieemail4ebay2005 <email4ebay2005@...> wrote: I just read that there is a cure for austism and I wanted to add my 2cents. Chelation and dexoting from effects of mercury is very diffand alot of work. It takes about 2-4 years of chelation. Whilechelating many issues come up: Yeast increase, moods, body pain,secondary infections etc etc. Yes there are ways to remove mercuryand others but they take time, money and a lot of work. I thinkprevention is key here, there are other metals in vaccines even if thethimerosol is removed that are questionable and just a plain bad idea.I am chelating and I cant imagine

what a child would make sense anddeal with chelation. Thank god for the parents that refuse to give upor accept a diagnosis as unchangeable. I have found it incredibledifficult to do, more than anything I could have imagined yet I willcontinue, 6 months already. Anyone want to know about chelation visitadult metal chelation or frequent dose chelation on . Vivian> This is a complaint I filed with the New HampshireAttorney General's > office. I think we should do this in every state.> http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz>

Guest guest

Yeast increase, moods, body pain and secondary infections....I didn't know this could happen with chelation..sounds serious and scary. I agree, mercury isn't the only harmful component in vaccines it's unfortunate that most just focus on it. Jackieemail4ebay2005 <email4ebay2005@...> wrote: I just read that there is a cure for austism and I wanted to add my 2cents. Chelation and dexoting from effects of mercury is very diffand alot of work. It takes about 2-4 years of chelation. Whilechelating many issues come up: Yeast increase, moods, body pain,secondary infections etc etc. Yes there are ways to remove mercuryand others but they take time, money and a lot of work. I thinkprevention is key here, there are other metals in vaccines even if thethimerosol is removed that are questionable and just a plain bad idea.I am chelating and I cant imagine

what a child would make sense anddeal with chelation. Thank god for the parents that refuse to give upor accept a diagnosis as unchangeable. I have found it incredibledifficult to do, more than anything I could have imagined yet I willcontinue, 6 months already. Anyone want to know about chelation visitadult metal chelation or frequent dose chelation on . Vivian> This is a complaint I filed with the New HampshireAttorney General's > office. I think we should do this in every state.> http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz>

Guest guest

Just reading the previous to this response..

I had no idea chelation takes yrs to fully work..

I would like to offer the idea that there possibly could be a way to

detox within a few days.. No Joke.

I did..

With the laser treatments I have been doing.

I understand that not all of you are open to the method I have found

and used..

All I know it it seems to be working like a charm for me.. and I have

relatively sooner results..

Better yet.. While doing the laser treatments and after.. I have

not experienced nor have I seen any side effects surface in my son..

Just my two cents..

Hope this info I am sharing is helping someone out there in the

internet abyss..

Hugs,

-- In no-forced-vaccination , mrsphilly6

<mrsphilly6@...> wrote:

>

> Yeast increase, moods, body pain and secondary infections....I

didn't know this could happen with chelation..sounds serious and

scary. I agree, mercury isn't the only harmful component in vaccines

it's unfortunate that most just focus on it.

>

Jackie

>

> email4ebay2005 <email4ebay2005@...> wrote:

> I just read that there is a cure for austism and I wanted

to add my 2

> cents. Chelation and dexoting from effects of mercury is very diff

> and alot of work. It takes about 2-4 years of chelation. While

> chelating many issues come up: Yeast increase, moods, body pain,

> secondary infections etc etc. Yes there are ways to remove mercury

> and others but they take time, money and a lot of work. I think

> prevention is key here, there are other metals in vaccines even if

the

> thimerosol is removed that are questionable and just a plain bad

idea.

> I am chelating and I cant imagine what a child would make sense and

> deal with chelation. Thank god for the parents that refuse to give

up

> or accept a diagnosis as unchangeable. I have found it incredible

> difficult to do, more than anything I could have imagined yet I will

> continue, 6 months already. Anyone want to know about chelation

visit

> adult metal chelation or frequent dose chelation on .

> Vivian

>

>

> Attorney General's

> >

>

Guest guest

Just reading the previous to this response..

I had no idea chelation takes yrs to fully work..

I would like to offer the idea that there possibly could be a way to

detox within a few days.. No Joke.

I did..

With the laser treatments I have been doing.

I understand that not all of you are open to the method I have found

and used..

All I know it it seems to be working like a charm for me.. and I have

relatively sooner results..

Better yet.. While doing the laser treatments and after.. I have

not experienced nor have I seen any side effects surface in my son..

Just my two cents..

Hope this info I am sharing is helping someone out there in the

internet abyss..

Hugs,

-- In no-forced-vaccination , mrsphilly6

<mrsphilly6@...> wrote:

>

> Yeast increase, moods, body pain and secondary infections....I

didn't know this could happen with chelation..sounds serious and

scary. I agree, mercury isn't the only harmful component in vaccines

it's unfortunate that most just focus on it.

>

Jackie

>

> email4ebay2005 <email4ebay2005@...> wrote:

> I just read that there is a cure for austism and I wanted

to add my 2

> cents. Chelation and dexoting from effects of mercury is very diff

> and alot of work. It takes about 2-4 years of chelation. While

> chelating many issues come up: Yeast increase, moods, body pain,

> secondary infections etc etc. Yes there are ways to remove mercury

> and others but they take time, money and a lot of work. I think

> prevention is key here, there are other metals in vaccines even if

the

> thimerosol is removed that are questionable and just a plain bad

idea.

> I am chelating and I cant imagine what a child would make sense and

> deal with chelation. Thank god for the parents that refuse to give

up

> or accept a diagnosis as unchangeable. I have found it incredible

> difficult to do, more than anything I could have imagined yet I will

> continue, 6 months already. Anyone want to know about chelation

visit

> adult metal chelation or frequent dose chelation on .

> Vivian

>

>

> Attorney General's

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi , I'm curious....what are the laser treatments like? Jackiecafefanatik <cafefanatik@...> wrote: Just reading the previous to this response..I had no idea chelation takes yrs to fully work..I would like to offer the idea that there possibly could be a way to detox within a few days.. No Joke.I did..With the laser treatments I have been

doing.I understand that not all of you are open to the method I have found and used..All I know it it seems to be working like a charm for me.. and I have relatively sooner results..Better yet.. While doing the laser treatments and after.. I have not experienced nor have I seen any side effects surface in my son..Just my two cents..Hope this info I am sharing is helping someone out there in the internet abyss..Hugs,-- In no-forced-vaccination , mrsphilly6 <mrsphilly6@...> wrote:>> Yeast increase, moods, body pain and secondary infections....I didn't know this could happen with chelation..sounds serious and scary. I agree, mercury isn't the only harmful component in vaccines it's unfortunate that most just focus on it.> Jackie> >

email4ebay2005 <email4ebay2005@...> wrote:> I just read that there is a cure for austism and I wanted to add my 2> cents. Chelation and dexoting from effects of mercury is very diff> and alot of work. It takes about 2-4 years of chelation. While> chelating many issues come up: Yeast increase, moods, body pain,> secondary infections etc etc. Yes there are ways to remove mercury> and others but they take time, money and a lot of work. I think> prevention is key here, there are other metals in vaccines even if the> thimerosol is removed that are questionable and just a plain bad idea.> I am chelating and I cant imagine what a child would make sense and> deal with chelation. Thank god for the parents that refuse to give up> or accept a diagnosis as unchangeable. I have found it incredible> difficult to do, more than anything I could have imagined yet I will>

continue, 6 months already. Anyone want to know about chelation visit> adult metal chelation or frequent dose chelation on . > Vivian> > > > This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire> Attorney General's > > office. I think we should do this in every state.> > http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz> >>

Guest guest

Hi , I'm curious....what are the laser treatments like? Jackiecafefanatik <cafefanatik@...> wrote: Just reading the previous to this response..I had no idea chelation takes yrs to fully work..I would like to offer the idea that there possibly could be a way to detox within a few days.. No Joke.I did..With the laser treatments I have been

doing.I understand that not all of you are open to the method I have found and used..All I know it it seems to be working like a charm for me.. and I have relatively sooner results..Better yet.. While doing the laser treatments and after.. I have not experienced nor have I seen any side effects surface in my son..Just my two cents..Hope this info I am sharing is helping someone out there in the internet abyss..Hugs,-- In no-forced-vaccination , mrsphilly6 <mrsphilly6@...> wrote:>> Yeast increase, moods, body pain and secondary infections....I didn't know this could happen with chelation..sounds serious and scary. I agree, mercury isn't the only harmful component in vaccines it's unfortunate that most just focus on it.> Jackie> >

email4ebay2005 <email4ebay2005@...> wrote:> I just read that there is a cure for austism and I wanted to add my 2> cents. Chelation and dexoting from effects of mercury is very diff> and alot of work. It takes about 2-4 years of chelation. While> chelating many issues come up: Yeast increase, moods, body pain,> secondary infections etc etc. Yes there are ways to remove mercury> and others but they take time, money and a lot of work. I think> prevention is key here, there are other metals in vaccines even if the> thimerosol is removed that are questionable and just a plain bad idea.> I am chelating and I cant imagine what a child would make sense and> deal with chelation. Thank god for the parents that refuse to give up> or accept a diagnosis as unchangeable. I have found it incredible> difficult to do, more than anything I could have imagined yet I will>

continue, 6 months already. Anyone want to know about chelation visit> adult metal chelation or frequent dose chelation on . > Vivian> > > > This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire> Attorney General's > > office. I think we should do this in every state.> > http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz> >>

Guest guest

According to Any Culter and 1 other. Depending how much mercury and

other metals your body has accumulated and if you have mercury in the

brain, it can take 2-4 years to chelate. The good thing is that

children actually chelate faster than adults and they recover faster

also. If one thinks how toxic mercury is , chelating faster might not

be a good idea. Your body has to handle the most toxic element in the

world, it has to be able to excrete it out and dump it without causing

more damage esp the kidneys, or redistributing in other areas esp the

brain. After trying one dmps iv treatment, i agree that faster can be

very sickly at least in my case and many others. Slow, steady with as

lit damage or disruption of life as possible. 2-4 years are going to

go by anyway. In 6 months of chelation I have noticed sl improvements

esp in my head which used to get very hot in hot weather hmmm like

what mercury does in a thermometer. I had a mercury expert, a dentist

in ct, agree with me that was mercury when every other so called

expert said no. My gut said that was mercury. That was scary but

improving. BTW I heard of a lit boy that would get a fever after

playing in the sun like in a park , thank god he is now chelating.

Also according to many esp Andy, only Alpha Lipoic Acid crosses the

blood brain area to remove mercury. There is plenty of science papers

written on this on the net if anyone is interested.

Vivian

> > > This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire

> > Attorney General's

> > > office. I think we should do this in every state.

> > > http://tinyurl.com/69k4fz

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

You need to not care either way about the answer or your belief will

cancel the answer from the universe. You must be neutral which is

diff sometimes. Ask thru someone else or use another method that keep

s you the personality out of it. Many people practicing kinesiology

and selling items have probs with this, because they need to make

money. Of course if they are choosing between 2 objects that is much

more neutral. If you believe that something is true you will test pos

for it. Also if you ask thru someone else, he must be neutral also,

I ask my son to count and dont ask out loud the question. My hubby

who ddidnt believe in k , he hid $200 buck in the house and said if I

foudn it , the money was mine. That was easy, took me 2 mins. I said

1st fl or 2nd, rt side of house or left, bedroom or living , it was

hidden in a book in a bookshelf with many other books on the highest

shelf. THe more you practice the better you get, the easier it is to

be neutral because the more you trust in the answer and get yourself

out of the way. Good luck with it, it def helps not full proof but

nothing is.

> > >

> > > From: Best Jr <bettwice33@>

> > > Subject: Let's Take Legal Action Everywhere

> > > no-forced-vaccination

> > > Date: Monday, May 19, 2008, 12:10 PM

> > >

> > > This is a complaint I filed with the New Hampshire Attorney

> > General's

> > > office. I think we should do this in every state.

> > > http://tinyurl. com/69k4fz

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >