RemedySpot.com

Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Matt, I like how you said that... about how our prayrs help others on this

list and virce versa.

Will contiinue to remember you with prayer and gratitutde.

Liz Kilpatrick

Guest guest

Hi Marge, When are the twins due to make their appearance? Congratulations on their upcoming births. I have twin granchildren who will be 12 August 4th, and it seems as if it were just yesterday when we were waiting with baited breaths. I hope your recup time is brief and easy so you can enjoy those new babies. Happy Easter, all. Charlottemarge <palybami@...> wrote:

DEAR NEW FRIENDS-

OH BOY! YOU FOLKS ARE SUCH A RELIEF TO FIND ON MY SCREEN EVERY MORNING. I SINCERELY WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU.

AND KATHY, I WANT TO TELL YOU, ESPECIALLY, WHAT HAPPENED TODAY. I AM 17 DAYS POST-OP WITH MY LEFT KNEE. TODAY I COULD LIFT MY FOOT OFF THE BED WITH THE ROLL UNDER MY KNEES. YESTERDAY; I COULD NOT. NO ONE WAS MORE SURPRISED THAN ME!

I ALSO ACHIEVED 110* BEND IN MY KNEE. I AM STILL 5% OFF OF STRAIGHT LEG, BUT IT WAS NOT EVEN STRAIGHT BEFORE SURGERY, SO IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME SERIOUS WORK.

I AM GOING TO CELEBRATE BY GOING SHOPPING. LOL MY DAUGHTER IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO TWINS AND I HAVE TO GET SOME THINGS FOR THEM--RIGHT? THEY DON'T CARE IF MY KNEE HURTS OR IF MY LEG WORKS, THEY ARE COMING ANYHOW!

SO, EVERYONE, KEEP TALKING TO THE REST OF US. IT IS A GREAT COMFORT, AND A GREAT CHALLENGE TO SEE IF I CAN DO WHAT OTHERS CAN DO.

THANKS FROM MY HEART!

MARGE.

IN HIS NAME

Hi Kathy, I know that your ordeal is now behind you, and hope that you're beginning to feel relief. Before anything new, the stress tends to build up--even if it's something that you've been looking forward to. I tend to stress out before every trip that I take despite the fact that I love to travel and always anticipate the trip. I can imagine how stressed I'll feel on the weekend before my surgery--which is in 5 more weeks!! Lots of luck for a speedy recovery. CharlotteChaz T <chaz_t_1050@...> wrote: Kathy,I hope you don't mind me projecting my own feelings a little bit, but it might just be tears of relief that your ordeal will soon be over. Everything I've read from the wonderful folks in this group has eased my worries. Your life will be so much better, and soon. Pamper yourself this evening, and write again as soon as you can to let us know how well you're doing.ChazVancouver>From: "Kathy " <k_miller_2000@...>>Reply-Joint Replacement >Joint Replacement >Subject: Rough day...>Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:41:27 -0000>>Hi,>Can anyone tell me why the day before my surgery I am a crying mess!>I am at work and I am trying to keep it together. I run a child

care>center and all the children, staff and parents are wishing me luck>and telling me how much I will be missed. I have been so ready and I>know I am doing the right thing but boy today is such a high stress>day for me. As soon as I am alone and thinking I cry this is crazy.>By this time tomorrow all this will be over and I will be on my way>to recovery. Thanks for letting me vent I think this will help me>make to 3:30 when I can go home and relax. I have to be at the>hospital by 5:30 am my surgery starts at 7:30 am sooo Glad it is an>early one so I don't have it hanging over my head all day.>>Kathy (38/RTHR/4/9/04)>_________________________________________________________________MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca & page=byoa/prem & xAPID=1994 & DI=1034 & SU=http://hotmail.com/enca & HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

Guest guest

HI CHARLOTTE,

SHE IS 35 WEEKS NOW AND THE TWINS HAVE DROPPED. THE MIDWIFE TOLD HER SHE PROBABLY WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE 29TH OF THIS MONTH. I WOULD TERM THAT 'IMMINENT'!

MARGE

HE IS RISEN,

PRAISE THE LORD

Hi Marge, When are the twins due to make their appearance? Congratulations on their upcoming births. I have twin granchildren who will be 12 August 4th, and it seems as if it were just yesterday when we were waiting with baited breaths. I hope your recup time is brief and easy so you can enjoy those new babies. Happy Easter, all. Charlottemarge <palybami@...> wrote:

DEAR NEW FRIENDS-

OH BOY! YOU FOLKS ARE SUCH A RELIEF TO FIND ON MY SCREEN EVERY MORNING. I SINCERELY WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU.

AND KATHY, I WANT TO TELL YOU, ESPECIALLY, WHAT HAPPENED TODAY. I AM 17 DAYS POST-OP WITH MY LEFT KNEE. TODAY I COULD LIFT MY FOOT OFF THE BED WITH THE ROLL UNDER MY KNEES. YESTERDAY; I COULD NOT. NO ONE WAS MORE SURPRISED THAN ME!

I ALSO ACHIEVED 110* BEND IN MY KNEE. I AM STILL 5% OFF OF STRAIGHT LEG, BUT IT WAS NOT EVEN STRAIGHT BEFORE SURGERY, SO IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME SERIOUS WORK.

I AM GOING TO CELEBRATE BY GOING SHOPPING. LOL MY DAUGHTER IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO TWINS AND I HAVE TO GET SOME THINGS FOR THEM--RIGHT? THEY DON'T CARE IF MY KNEE HURTS OR IF MY LEG WORKS, THEY ARE COMING ANYHOW!

SO, EVERYONE, KEEP TALKING TO THE REST OF US. IT IS A GREAT COMFORT, AND A GREAT CHALLENGE TO SEE IF I CAN DO WHAT OTHERS CAN DO.

THANKS FROM MY HEART!

MARGE.

IN HIS NAME

Hi Kathy, I know that your ordeal is now behind you, and hope that you're beginning to feel relief. Before anything new, the stress tends to build up--even if it's something that you've been looking forward to. I tend to stress out before every trip that I take despite the fact that I love to travel and always anticipate the trip. I can imagine how stressed I'll feel on the weekend before my surgery--which is in 5 more weeks!! Lots of luck for a speedy recovery. CharlotteChaz T <chaz_t_1050@...> wrote: Kathy,I hope you don't mind me projecting my own feelings a little bit, but it might just be tears of relief that your ordeal will soon be over. Everything I've read from the wonderful folks in this group has eased my worries. Your life will be so much better, and soon. Pamper yourself this evening, and write again as soon as you can to let us know how well you're doing.ChazVancouver>From: "Kathy " <k_miller_2000@...>>Reply-Joint Replacement >Joint Replacement >Subject: Rough day...>Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:41:27 -0000>>Hi,>Can anyone tell me why the day before my surgery I am a crying mess!>I am at work and I am trying to keep it together. I run a child care>center and all the children, staff and parents are wishing me luck>and telling me how much I will be missed. I have been so ready and I>know I am doing the right thing but boy today is such a high stress>day for me. As soon as I am alone and thinking I cry this is crazy.>By this time tomorrow all this will be over and I will be on my way>to recovery. Thanks for letting me vent I think this will help me>make to 3:30 when I can go home and relax. I have to be at the>hospital by 5:30 am my surgery starts at 7:30 am sooo Glad it is an>early one so I don't have it hanging over my head all day.>>Kathy (38/RTHR/4/9/04)>_________________________________________________________________MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca & page=byoa/prem & xAPID=1994 & DI=1034 & SU=http://hotmail.com/enca & HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

Guest guest

Hi Marge, Yes, I'd say that the twins' arrival is "imminent>'' The waiting is awful, isn't it? Does she know the sex of the babies? Are they identical, or don't the doctors know yet? My twin grandkids are a medical miracle. They were born as a result of in vitro fertilization. They are now almost 12, a boy and a girl. The girl is the image of my daughter at her age, and the boy is the image of his father. Thinking of them this morning gives me back the feeliong of how much I have to celebrate instead of complaining about my boily aches. They live in LA, and I live in the East, so I don't see them as often as I'd like, but they're all coming to NY at the end of June, so I have that to look forward to. My hip replacement is scheduled for 5/17. I was feeling so rotten earlier this morning that it felt I'd never make it, but sharing feelings likes this relieves the burden. Good luck!!

Charlottemarge <palybami@...> wrote:

HI CHARLOTTE,

SHE IS 35 WEEKS NOW AND THE TWINS HAVE DROPPED. THE MIDWIFE TOLD HER SHE PROBABLY WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE 29TH OF THIS MONTH. I WOULD TERM THAT 'IMMINENT'!

MARGE

HE IS RISEN,

PRAISE THE LORD

DEAR NEW FRIENDS-

THANKS FROM MY HEART!

MARGE.

IN HIS NAME

Hi Kathy, I know that your ordeal is now behind you, and hope that you're beginning to feel relief. Before anything new, the stress tends to build up--even if it's something that you've been looking forward to. I tend to stress out before every trip that I take despite the fact that I love to travel and always anticipate the trip. I can imagine how stressed I'll feel on the weekend before my surgery--which is in 5 more weeks!! Lots of luck for a speedy recovery. CharlotteChaz T <chaz_t_1050@...> wrote: Kathy,I hope you don't mind me projecting my own feelings a little bit, but it might just be tears of relief that your ordeal will soon be over. Everything I've read from the wonderful folks in this group has eased my worries. Your life will be so much better, and soon. Pamper yourself this evening, and write again as soon as you can to let us know how well you're doing.ChazVancouver>From: "Kathy " <k_miller_2000@...>>Reply-Joint Replacement >Joint Replacement >Subject: Rough day...>Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:41:27 -0000>>Hi,>Can anyone tell me why the day before my surgery I am a crying mess!>I am at work and I am trying to keep it together. I run a child

care>center and all the children, staff and parents are wishing me luck>and telling me how much I will be missed. I have been so ready and I>know I am doing the right thing but boy today is such a high stress>day for me. As soon as I am alone and thinking I cry this is crazy.>By this time tomorrow all this will be over and I will be on my way>to recovery. Thanks for letting me vent I think this will help me>make to 3:30 when I can go home and relax. I have to be at the>hospital by 5:30 am my surgery starts at 7:30 am sooo Glad it is an>early one so I don't have it hanging over my head all day.>>Kathy (38/RTHR/4/9/04)>_________________________________________________________________MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca & page=byoa/prem & xAPID=1994 & DI=1034 & SU=http://hotmail.com/enca & HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Pam,

How do I do it? You would be " AMAZED " !

Yes I do work full time and then some. I have had two ill parents

for the last two years, dad passed away end of April. Left now I wit

a very ill mother. In addition I attend college on Saturday

mornings. I also have college projects/homework.

So while I may not have children, I do have elder care and school,

along with my work. " We " (you and I), as well as my other members

who are studying, are not much different from each other. We have

our hands full and not much time in the day/week/month for

everything.

Personal life? it suffers greatly.

Why do I do this? A strong PASSSION that is what drives me and

COMPLETES me.

My Moderator and TEXPERTS drop in and help out also need a GREAT

round of applause. Because they too do not 'have to' do this. They

put in to this site out of love and desire to help others.

I can not speak for each of them. But I do know of personal

sacrafices made by some to be here and to help. This is one of the

three busiest times of the year: 2 weeks before each PTCB exam. We

are all exhausted. And recently this site has grown with new testing

methods and materials. So this has added to the site that must be

monitored and to get the quirks out.

Thank you for your displayed appreciation.

With my own appreciation,

Respectfully,

Jeanetta Mastron CPhT BSChem

Pharm Tech Educator

Founder/Owner

> Thanks Anne and Jeanetta for your help and encouraging words. I

know

> today will be a better study day. If you only knew how much

studying

> I have done you would be amazed.It seems that all I have done in

the

> last 3 months is work and study . ly it will be nice to have

a

> life again . But in all honesty I have learned more than I ever

> thought I could.I often wonder Jeanetta " how do you do it " Do you

> work full time besides doing this site? Anyway my hat is off to

you!

> God Bless you all!!!!

>

> Pam

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Good idea!

Love, Keely

thanks

hi keely, just want to thank you for reminding us the walls. It slips my mind

till I see your e-mails. think I'll post it where I can see it a lot. love, mari

Hello ,

look at www.milieuziektes.nl

Greetings,

Claessens

member Verband Baubiologie

www.milieuziektes.nl

www.hetbitje.nl

checked by Norton Antivirus

Thanks

> Thanks so much for your feedback, Marc, Beau, Lachlan and Dietrich.

>

> I have a few more question, but they are less pressing, I will press

> through

> the rest fo the messages and then formulate them.

>

> To asnwer your question Marc, I found the Teslar watch to actually be

> quite

> strong. After a quick 'buzz' from it, I found mysefl to be quite wired,

> and

> so only use it very rarely. although not in a fashion systematic enough to

> determine whether it is particularly useful. I will look into the

> Springlife

> as you suggest. I've found the Pulsor micro-crystals developed by Yao to

> be

> quite potent as well, again giving some form of awakening jolt, but can't

> say that I would ultimately use them on a regular basis, although they

> kickstarted a mental clarity that I hadn't experienced for quite a while.

>

> And Beau, I do indeed have the Trifeild, it is what has has permitted me

> to

> find an appartment with low volt/meter and milligauss readings. I didn't

> get

> it in time enough for a car. Also Beau, I'm considering what the next

> meter

> purchase (or borrow from the physics and engineering department) should

> be

> to try to seek out the lowest impact areas in my work environment, which I

> know is bathed in high gigahertz emissions from cell masts and wireless

> communications devices. There's a great company in Ottawa (I'm Canadian)

> run by an expert in clean energy which distributes an RF field Strength

> meter (measures power density of radio waves from 0.5MHz to 3GHz). I have

> to

> find out if this would be useful as an analytical device, although from

> reading Blake Levitt's book on Electromagnetic Fields, it appeasr that the

> Cobb's Test Protocol for suggests that for a clear picture of cell mast

> and

> wireless com emissions at least 5 different meters are necessary for

> generating a proper picture. And then there's the whole question of

> longitudinal waves. Is there any use in trying to do this myself, or

> should

> I hire the compnay in Ottawa to come out and do a comprehensive test? Oh,

> to

> be a poor witless humanities prof!! I feel like Mr Bean landed in a bad

> sci-fi movie. A bad 3-D science movie.

>

> In an effort to provide something useful for the group, in addition to

> questions: I've witnessed a variety of friends do the EJUVA intestinal

> cleanse (ejuva.com) which allows the body, apparently unlike many other

> intestinal cleanses, to safely divest itself of mucoid plaque built up on

> intestinal walls. This is a particulalry good way to rid oneself of a lot

> of

> impacted toxins. Perhaps others in the group have tried it.

>

> Best to all

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet

> has

> to offer.

>

http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca & page=byoa/prem & xAPID=1994 & DI=1034 & SU=http://\

hotmail.com/enca & HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

> Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the

> first two months FREE*.

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 1 month later...

Dear Alan,

We are neighbors! I am in Stanton! Work in LB.

Glad to know the site helped you out. What school did you attend?

Congrats on the job!

Respectfully,

Jeanetta CPhT

Founder/Owner

Alan <WD9IRV@...> wrote:

I haven't posted to the group since last fall, however the

information contained here has been invaluable in my studies. I

passed the PTCB test in July.

I " worked " for 3 weeks for a temp agency at Prescription Solutions,

then at the end of August I was hired as a Pharmacy Technician at

Savon Drugs in Newport Beach.

Thanks again.

Alan in Huntington Beach, CA

> I haven't posted to the group since last fall, however the

> information contained here has been invaluable in my studies. I

> passed the PTCB test in July.

>

> I " worked " for 3 weeks for a temp agency at Prescription Solutions,

> then at the end of August I was hired as a Pharmacy Technician at

> Savon Drugs in Newport Beach.

>

> Thanks again.

>

> Alan in Huntington Beach, CA

>

>

>

>

Very rare in California for one to get hired without schooling. Congrats! I

believe your background as a chemical engineer tells us that you are a quick

learner. How did you like Prescription Solutions? I have a few students there

through Rx Relief.

Thanks

Jeanetta

Alan <WD9IRV@...> wrote:

> I haven't posted to the group since last fall, however the

> information contained here has been invaluable in my studies. I

> passed the PTCB test in July.

>

> I " worked " for 3 weeks for a temp agency at Prescription Solutions,

> then at the end of August I was hired as a Pharmacy Technician at

> Savon Drugs in Newport Beach.

>

> Thanks again.

>

> Alan in Huntington Beach, CA

>

>

>

>

<Very rare in California for one to get hired without schooling.

Congrats! I

believe your background as a chemical engineer tells us that you are

a quick

learner. How did you like Prescription Solutions? I have a few

students there

through Rx Relief ? >

I was hired via RxTemp. Nost of those who got trained in my group

were let go at the end of training. I didnt care for the high

pressure of the Help Desk environment and very strict attendance

rules - one minute late and your fired. So I am glad I got this

other job within 3 weeks of losing the Prescription Solution position.

Alan

Keep us posted on your job/training with Savons ...

Jeanetta

> I was hired via RxTemp. Nost of those who got trained in my group

> were let go at the end of training. I didnt care for the high

> pressure of the Help Desk environment and very strict attendance

> rules - one minute late and your fired. So I am glad I got this

> other job within 3 weeks of losing the Prescription Solution

position.

>

> Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Ruth: we will be waiting to hear from you this time next week! Sounds

like you have done all the right things to get ready for the surgery.

The hard part now is waiting!

Marilyn

HEY RUTH

BLESSINGS ON YOU FOR MONDAY. I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU. WHEN YOU WAKE UP, THIS PAIN WILL BE GONE. IT IS JUST GLORIOUS! YOU WILL BE SMILING SO BIG!

HUGS

MARGE

He lives!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I have beenlistening to you all for 2 months, not knowing what to say, but soaking up information and feeling support from the group knowing I am not alone.Finally, my hip surgery is coming up early Mondaymorning.

Hello Ruth - wishing you all the best in your surgery tomorrow. I also live alone, had the same anxieties as you before the surgery.... but now (just over 2 months later) I'm doing fine.

Looking forward to hearing from you afterwards.....

Best wishes,

Margaret

Thanks

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I have beenlistening to you all for 2 months, not knowing what tosay, but soaking up information and feeling supportfrom the group knowing I am not alone.Finally, my hip surgery is coming up early Mondaymorning. After 6 months and trying to avoid it, I amnow so ready! Can't stand the pain. My bags arepacked and I'm ready to go. I'll have 5 days of acutetherapy after about 5 days in the hospital, than homehealth care, thanks to Medicare. Since I live alone Iwas afraid I may have to go to nursing home for aweeks or two, but the pre op PT assessing my homesaid," If you can take care of yourself in the badshape you are in now, you will have not trouble comingright home from hospital therapy." That was music tomy ears. I have all the important handicap assisteqipment. Best wishes to all of you til we meet again. LOVE RUTH

He Marge

I enjoyed your message. Thanks so much. LOVE RUTH

--- marge <palybami@...> wrote:

>

> HEY RUTH

> BLESSINGS ON YOU FOR MONDAY. I WILL BE THINKING OF

> YOU. WHEN YOU WAKE UP, THIS PAIN WILL BE GONE. IT

> IS JUST GLORIOUS! YOU WILL BE SMILING SO BIG!

> HUGS

> MARGE

> He lives!

>

> Thanks for sharing your experiences. I have been

> listening to you all for 2 months, not knowing what

> to say, but soaking up information and feeling

> support from the group knowing I am not alone.

> Finally, my hip surgery is coming up early Monday

> morning.

• 3 months later...

Irene: just want to show my appreciation to you as well as others for taking

the time to help others. You seem to care enough to put a lot of info and

thought into your posts. thanks

Re: Re: Rosecea

Maddviking@... wrote:

> Unbread, undairy,

> unsoda, and uncoffee yourself.

I really like how you put that!

..Irene

--

Thanks Shirley :-)))

Have a great weeekend!

....Irene

Shirley Cuban wrote:

> Irene: just want to show my appreciation to you as well as others for taking

the time to help others. You seem to care enough to put a lot of info and

thought into your posts. thanks

> ----- Original Message -----

--

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to Ravi, Velma, and Evil for their well wishes! I sooo appreciate it!

Evil, I have a wealth of information and physical materials from my year of

AVT. So I will start with that first. My therapist has also offered to make

me a video to further help me. I'm sure the new software is excellent, but

for me, at this point, not needed. Ravi, I didn't have an apple, but the

Hershey's candy bars and the delicious lamb chops more than appeased my

appetite!

LOL Velma, you supported me as much as I did you. The give and take benefited

us both. :o) Jackie

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Twisted.....just a thought. You say that when you see your doctor next month you are going to ask if you have flatback. From my experience, being that I too was never told about flatback and also found out all about it on this site, I went prepared with all the info and told the doctors this is what I have, and what are you going to do about it. I was then referred to the specialists. It's pretty amazing that when given the chance to pacify us and string us along, they will do that rather than admit they don't know something. But when confronted by the patient who actually may KNOW about something that they don't, I think they'll be quick to wash their hands of it.

~~

Guest guest

Hi Twisted,

You say you work for Social Security...are you not a federal

employee? I am and I am pretty familiar with federal employee

rights. If so, won't you have a chance to change insurance during

the open season next fall? If so just switch to the BC/BS standard

option PPO...you will be able to see anyone in the county you wish

January 1st.

I just finished revision surgery and the expense to me he has been

under $2500 total (less travel). If you are a federal employee, they

may pressure you to work but there are a variety of leaves you are

entitled to....first, of course, being your sick leave. It is an

entitlement, you earned it...it is not something that is at the whim

of your boss.

Just take it all one step at a time...

Good luck, Cam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi April. I was implantrd last September. I checked in to the hospital at 9AM

and left after surgery at about 4:30 PM. This is not uncommon these days. A few

days earlier, I went for a pre-op screening though where they compiled all

necessary info, That took maybe an hour. At this point, I couldn't be happier

with my CI,

gargeli <ESTES6643@...> wrote: Thanks for everyone's kind replies. The

hospital called today to

confirm my surgery. I will be having it done at Vanderbilt University

Hospital in Nashville, Tn. Anyways has anyone pre-admitted to the

hospital the same day of surgery? I thought you were suppose to pre-

admit like a week before surgery. Oh well it all happened so fast. I

went for my evalution in Oct. and got accepted the same day. Did

hearing test and all that in Nov. and they called that evening and set

up my surgery.

Thanks again and I will keep yall posted.

April

Irv in Ca.

Implanted(Freedom) - Sept. 13, 2005

Activated - Oct. 7, 2005

Congratulation April! You are starting a wonderful journey! I was

implanted in Knoxville, TN on 08/30/05 and activated three weeks later. Had to

be at

the hospital by 6 a.m., surgery was at 8 a.m. and I was home by 4:30 p.m.

You don't need to be admitted a week early but you might need to have blood

work, etc. done ahead of time.

Where in TN do you live?

Laurie in TN

Born with Severe/Profound hearing loss

Implanted with Freedom 08/30/05

Activated 09/20/2005

_http://lauriescidance.blogspot.com_ (http://lauriescidance.blogspot.com/)