RemedySpot.com

Some questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

nopw will find out and let you know

From: Dahlia Chafei <dahliachafei@ .co. uk>Subject: some questionsDate: Wednesday, 16 June, 2010, 9:30 PM

Hi all,

Does anybody know the answers of the following questions:

% of CHILDREN HAVING PLAQUE ON THEIR TEETH...?

3 year-old child, baby teeth to be extracted. You want to check permanent germs. Which ragiograph? Panoramic, periapical, bimolar, occlusal, lateral skull view, etc -LATERAL SKULL VIEW

What are the commonest congenitally missing teeth?

A. 12, 22

B. 35, 45

C. 15, 25 D. 33, 43

Most common fluoridation method? Fluoride toothpaste??

Many thanks Dahlia

Guest guest

Hi!

According to the dental suveys:

1973:

5yr olds: 35%

8yr olds: 60%

14yr olds: 50%

1983:

5: 25%

8: 50%

12: 45%

1993:

5: 40%

8: 70%

14: 60%

There should be data from the newer surveys, but I have managed to get away with

just that for part 1. If someone knows where on the net the results might be,

PLEASE let us all know.

Larisa

>

>

> From: Dahlia Chafei <dahliachafei@ .co. uk>

> Subject: some questions

>

> Date: Wednesday, 16 June, 2010, 9:30 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>  

>

> Hi all,

>  

> Does anybody know the answers of the following questions:

>

>

>

> % of CHILDREN HAVING PLAQUE ON THEIR TEETH...?

> 3 year-old child, baby teeth to be extracted. You want to check permanent

germs. Which ragiograph? Panoramic, periapical, bimolar, occlusal, lateral skull

view, etc -LATERAL SKULL VIEW

>  What are the commonest congenitally missing teeth?

>

> A. 12, 22

> B. 35, 45

> C. 15, 25

> D. 33, 43        

>

>

>

> Most common fluoridation method? Fluoride toothpaste??

> Many thanks

> Dahlia

>

Guest guest

Hi Larisa,

Many thanks for your reply. Could you tell me plz where did you get these figures, so I can get the recent ones please?

Kind regards

Dahlia

From: larisa_merlas <larisa_merlas@...> Sent: Fri, 18 June, 2010 20:07:26Subject: Re: some questions

Hi!According to the dental suveys:1973:5yr olds: 35%8yr olds: 60%14yr olds: 50%1983:5: 25%8: 50%12: 45%1993:5: 40%8: 70%14: 60%There should be data from the newer surveys, but I have managed to get away with just that for part 1. If someone knows where on the net the results might be, PLEASE let us all know.Larisa> > > From: Dahlia Chafei <dahliachafei@ .co. uk>>

Subject: some questions> > Date: Wednesday, 16 June, 2010, 9:30 PM> > >  > > > >  > > Hi all,>  > Does anybody know the answers of the following questions:> > > > % of CHILDREN HAVING PLAQUE ON THEIR TEETH...?> 3 year-old child, baby teeth to be extracted. You want to check permanent germs. Which ragiograph? Panoramic, periapical, bimolar, occlusal, lateral skull view, etc -LATERAL SKULL VIEW >  What are the commonest congenitally missing teeth?> > A. 12, 22> B. 35, 45> C. 15, 25 > D. 33, 43        > > > > Most common fluoridation method? Fluoride toothpaste??> Many thanks >

Dahlia>

Guest guest

Hi Schibin,

Many thanks. I hope you saw the figures posted by Larisa, now we need to get the recent %.

Kind regards

Dahlia

From: schibin thampy <kuriachan4u@...> Sent: Fri, 18 June, 2010 9:18:11Subject: Re: some questions

nopw will find out and let you know

From: Dahlia Chafei <dahliachafei@ .co. uk>Subject: some questionsDate: Wednesday, 16 June, 2010, 9:30 PM

Hi all,

Does anybody know the answers of the following questions:

% of CHILDREN HAVING PLAQUE ON THEIR TEETH...?

3 year-old child, baby teeth to be extracted. You want to check permanent germs. Which ragiograph? Panoramic, periapical, bimolar, occlusal, lateral skull view, etc -LATERAL SKULL VIEW

What are the commonest congenitally missing teeth?

A. 12, 22

B. 35, 45 C. 15, 25 D. 33, 43

Most common fluoridation method? Fluoride toothpaste??

Many thanks Dahlia

• 2 months later...

Hi ,

Let me try and answer some of your ques.

Ans 2. Causes- Missed Canals; Subsequent infection; Fracture;endo-perio

3. Tuberculosis

4. Carpel Tunnel Syndrome; Can be RA also. pls check

5. Sarcoidosis (I think)

8. 10%

12. Study casts

13. Extrinsic stains due to food, beverages etc.

14. OSMF

16. ZnOE

Let me know if there any corrections

Saurabh

>

> Dear all,

>

> Can you please help me with these questions?

>  

> 1.  Antibiotic for ear use?

> 2.  Cause of pain two year after RCT

> 3.  Woman with bloody sputum

> 4.  Man with pain in the phalanges

> 5.  Person with swollen salivary gland + swollen lip + swollen gingiva -

> Diagnosis

> 6.  In which one tooth is more likely to maintain vitality - Concussion,

> Subluxation, Luxation, Intrusive Luxation

> 7.  Distance from second upper pre-molar to maxillary sinus

> 8.  What % of OSMF become malignant?

> 9.  What % of lichen-planus and leuaoplakia turn malignant

> 10. Dentist carrying out electro-surgery on a patient & patient sneezes with

his

> head moving forward, what is likely to occur - Gingival trauma, Mucosal burn,

> Mucosal trauma, trauma to adjacent tooth, Gingival laceration

> 11. Best radiological views for: a) caries in a 3 year old child; B) dentine

> caries in anterior tooth; c) impacted cannine not palpable palatally

> 12. How to assess tooth wear - Radiograph, Study casts, Laser, Dignostic

Vaccine

> 13. Commonest cause of enamel staining

> 14. Which is likely to turn malignant - Scleroderma, OSMF, Behcets Syndrome,

> Wegeners Granulomatosis

> 15. Needle stick injury - Go to A & E, Visit GP, Contact Occupational Health

> Advisor?

> 16. Best material for luting temporary crown - GIC, Composite, ZNPo4, ZNoE

> 17. How to treat person with TB, HIV, Hepatitis, MRSA - Sent to hospital, Use

> single use equipment, Treat with sterile instruments, treat with standard

> infection control

> 18. Type of stimulation on bloody vessels in salivary gland?

> 19. Throbbing pain present for days relieved by staying in quiet room?

> 20. Dull pain with vital pulp ?

>  

> Many thanks,

>

>

I think 3-chronic bronchitis,lung cancer.

From: Saurabh <saurabhchandra@...>Subject: Re: Some Questions Date: Friday, August 20, 2010, 3:04 PM

Hi , Let me try and answer some of your ques. Ans 2. Causes- Missed Canals; Subsequent infection; Fracture;endo-perio3. Tuberculosis 4. Carpel Tunnel Syndrome; Can be RA also. pls check5. Sarcoidosis (I think)8. 10%12. Study casts13. Extrinsic stains due to food, beverages etc. 14. OSMF16. ZnOELet me know if there any correctionsSaurabh >> Dear all,> > Can you please help me with these questions?> > 1. Antibiotic for ear use?> 2. Cause of pain two year after RCT> 3. Woman with bloody sputum> 4.

Man with pain in the phalanges> 5. Person with swollen salivary gland + swollen lip + swollen gingiva - > Diagnosis> 6. In which one tooth is more likely to maintain vitality - Concussion, > Subluxation, Luxation, Intrusive Luxation> 7. Distance from second upper pre-molar to maxillary sinus> 8. What % of OSMF become malignant?> 9. What % of lichen-planus and leuaoplakia turn malignant> 10. Dentist carrying out electro-surgery on a patient & patient sneezes with his > head moving forward, what is likely to occur - Gingival trauma, Mucosal burn, > Mucosal trauma, trauma to adjacent tooth, Gingival laceration> 11. Best radiological views for: a) caries in a 3 year old child; B) dentine > caries in anterior tooth; c) impacted cannine not palpable palatally> 12. How to assess tooth wear - Radiograph, Study casts, Laser, Dignostic

Vaccine> 13. Commonest cause of enamel staining> 14. Which is likely to turn malignant - Scleroderma, OSMF, Behcets Syndrome, > Wegeners Granulomatosis> 15. Needle stick injury - Go to A & E, Visit GP, Contact Occupational Health > Advisor?> 16. Best material for luting temporary crown - GIC, Composite, ZNPo4, ZNoE> 17. How to treat person with TB, HIV, Hepatitis, MRSA - Sent to hospital, Use > single use equipment, Treat with sterile instruments, treat with standard > infection control> 18. Type of stimulation on bloody vessels in salivary gland?> 19. Throbbing pain present for days relieved by staying in quiet room?> 20. Dull pain with vital pulp ?> > Many thanks,> >

Hello!We got d answer at the ORE courrse at d UCL to day.It is only d diaphram.The rest of the muscle of the body is at rest when we sleep.D noise we ear come from d soft tissue.JanetFrom: gabriela gomez <gabygomez82@...>ore mutual support < >Sent: Fri, August 20, 2010 10:37:56

PMSubject: RE: Re: Some Questions

Pease, could someone tell me wich are the muscles involved in snoring?thanksgaby>> >

Hey u were at the UCL course too?? When's ur exam?? Mornin or even? Sent using BlackBerry® from OrangeFrom: janet kayitenkore <jmkayitenkore@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:07:47 -0700 (PDT)< >Reply Subject: Re: Re: Some Questions Hello!We got d answer at the ORE courrse at d UCL to day.It is only d diaphram.The rest of the muscle of the body is at rest when we sleep.D noise we ear come from d soft tissue.JanetFrom: gabriela gomez <gabygomez82@...>ore mutual support < >Sent: Fri, August 20, 2010 10:37:56PMSubject: RE: Re: Some Questions Pease, could someone tell me wich are the muscles involved in snoring?thanksgaby>> >

thankyou Saurabh and Hema for your answers.

regrds,

linda

From: Saurabh <saurabhchandra@...> Sent: Fri, 20 August, 2010 4:04:46 PMSubject: Re: Some Questions

Hi , Let me try and answer some of your ques. Ans 2. Causes- Missed Canals; Subsequent infection; Fracture;endo-perio3. Tuberculosis 4. Carpel Tunnel Syndrome; Can be RA also. pls check5. Sarcoidosis (I think)8. 10%12. Study casts13. Extrinsic stains due to food, beverages etc. 14. OSMF16. ZnOELet me know if there any correctionsSaurabh >> Dear all,> > Can you please help me with these questions?> > 1. Antibiotic for ear use?> 2. Cause of pain two year after RCT> 3. Woman with bloody sputum> 4. Man with pain in the phalanges>

5. Person with swollen salivary gland + swollen lip + swollen gingiva - > Diagnosis> 6. In which one tooth is more likely to maintain vitality - Concussion, > Subluxation, Luxation, Intrusive Luxation> 7. Distance from second upper pre-molar to maxillary sinus> 8. What % of OSMF become malignant?> 9. What % of lichen-planus and leuaoplakia turn malignant> 10. Dentist carrying out electro-surgery on a patient & patient sneezes with his > head moving forward, what is likely to occur - Gingival trauma, Mucosal burn, > Mucosal trauma, trauma to adjacent tooth, Gingival laceration> 11. Best radiological views for: a) caries in a 3 year old child; B) dentine > caries in anterior tooth; c) impacted cannine not palpable palatally> 12. How to assess tooth wear - Radiograph, Study casts, Laser, Dignostic Vaccine> 13. Commonest cause of

enamel staining> 14. Which is likely to turn malignant - Scleroderma, OSMF, Behcets Syndrome, > Wegeners Granulomatosis> 15. Needle stick injury - Go to A & E, Visit GP, Contact Occupational Health > Advisor?> 16. Best material for luting temporary crown - GIC, Composite, ZNPo4, ZNoE> 17. How to treat person with TB, HIV, Hepatitis, MRSA - Sent to hospital, Use > single use equipment, Treat with sterile instruments, treat with standard > infection control> 18. Type of stimulation on bloody vessels in salivary gland?> 19. Throbbing pain present for days relieved by staying in quiet room?> 20. Dull pain with vital pulp ?> > Many thanks,> >

• 4 months later...

It makes sense to me that the mites would have parasites too. I started doing the zapping with my new zapper ... parasites have bacterias that are released when the parasite dies, so you have to zap several times to kill the bacterias from the parasites. Explains why mites have Lyme and so many co-infectious organisms in them.

Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > Hi All,> > > > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > > > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > > > I know Rose took Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy???> > > > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > > > > z3> >>

Yes Kajay,

I believe the bird's nest harbors all kinds of nasty surprises. We each have to determine which ones are attacking us. The olive leaf seems to be a good choice for many as it goes after bacteria, fungus, and viruses. Glad it seems to be helping you. Good luck with your investigation. Don't you wish you could interview the bird that once lived there? I come from the corn fields of Indiana, and remember the adults always telling us to stay away from any nest, birds, or eggs we would find or we would get horrible parasites and diseases. The older folks knew.

Love and light,

From: Kajay109 <kajay109@...>Subject: Re: Re: Some questionsbird mites Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 2:42 PM

It is sounding like whatever is on the bird mite (they have parasites too) we get also, so it really makes sense that some things are unique to particular individuals. Depends on where the bird has been, I guess.

kajay

From: Zoe <zoe_z3@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 9:31:26 PMSubject: Re: Some questions

Thanks for the great explanation . it is important to me to find out what infections other people with bird mite infestations end up with so I can be on my guard. I know about lyme disease from this site and about other infections as well. From you I've learned about herpes virus potentially coming with the bird mite bites. I realize that any virus is possible I guess. Some are more likely than others. I don't know if I will ever know what I have other than the mites themselves. But I will keep on reading this site and fighting in as many ways as is healthy and possible. I do think olive leaf is helping me. It is among the supplements I take daily.z3> > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > Subject: Some questions> > bird mites > > Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 10:19 PM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi!> > I looked at the pictures of the springtails and the fungal gnats. Haven´t seen any of them by eye at least. How big are the springtails?> > COuld you see

both easily by eyesight?> > We have bites -the skin clinic has told us so and we also feel the bites and crawling and itching, but haven´t seen any critters. But black specks (poo from them?) in beds etc in the beginning also blood on sheets, but no more. We are better but not well, and have Klebsiella infection in bites (tested) and I have in the respiratory tract. THe Klebsiella was treated with Bactrim and went away but came back... My nose is swollen inside and gets stuffed during all nights (never had an allergy before and allergy tests were negative). ALso lost a lot of weight.> > What symptoms does springtails give you and how do they infest humans? Is it also internally?> > > > > > Lot´s of questions, but am trying to get closer to the truth if it really is birdmites we have or not...?> > They are in the clothes as well, cause sometimes we can feel them crawl when we put

clothes on, despite borax and ammonia and hot water + tumble dry...  > > Greatful for any info!> > > > > > Kind regards> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 6:48:24 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > springtails are a small bug that jumps...probably best idea is to get a picture of them...they are often considered to be one of the primary bugs that infest people that get Morgellons disease...fungal gnats are a very small

fly and there are pictures on the net of those...I am a nurse so i am used to getting doctors to prescribe...I did tell the doctors doxycycline is one of the main antibiotics prescribed in lyme disease....after giving them that info they were willing to prescribe..it can also be bought on the net..I am quite sure i had a bacterial infection along with the morgellons so this drug really helped  it is also antifilarial which i believe means it kills worms..> > > > > > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 1:36:25 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >

> > > > > > > > Ok!> > Please tell me how big live springtails are and what fungal gnats are, cause English is not my language so I am not familiar with that term.> > Thanks and I´m so glad you feel fine now!!!> > How did you get anyone to prescribe the antibiotics if they didn´t diagnose the critters? WOuld apreciate some advice there:)> > Warm regards> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 8:17:42 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >

> > > > > > > > they didn't...I diagnosed myself...but it was not hard to type them except for the cheytallia..live springtails and fungal gnats were in the environment(not microscopic) I fit the symptoms for cheytallia(sp) but the doxy cleared it all up> > > > > > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 11:08:26 AM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > How did you get the springtails, fungal gnats and cheytiella diagnosed? WOuld be great to know what tests

to do for that!> > > > > > Kind regards> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 6:28:25 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > Hi Zoe,I am glad this helped Your husband.That's terrific!!!I no longer get any bites or have any lesions.My diet is still fairly disciplined but not anywhere near as much.I would say I have no symptoms except a sometimes itchy scalp but even that is not often.All the lesions and fibers fell off of me during doxy treatment

which I did do 3 times a day for 31/2 months I was infested with springtails,fungal gnats and maybe cheytallia(sp)...never had birdmites.I moved 3 months ago and that was very helpful,too.I have had 1 bite since moving and that was 2 months ago.I have no black specs or lesions.Hope all is well with You.Hugs,Rose> > > > > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 7:05:12 AM> > Subject: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > Hi All,> > > > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it

helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > > > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > > > I know Rose took Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy???> > > > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > > > > z3>

>>

I agree Kajay. I just don't like stepping on peoples feet if I can avoid it.

Love and light,

From: Zoe <zoe_z3@...>Subject: Re: Some questionsbird mites Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 4:33 AM

Hi ,Are you cured now? What was your all out attack protocol? Please have Tim post it in the files if it worked well for you.Thanks,z3> > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>> Subject: Some questions> bird mites > Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 10:19 PM> > >  > > > > > > Hi!> I looked at the pictures of the springtails and the fungal gnats. Haven´t seen any of them by eye at least. How big are the springtails?> COuld you see both easily by eyesight?> We have bites -the skin clinic has told us so and we also feel the bites and crawling and itching, but haven´t seen any critters. But black specks (poo from them?) in beds etc in the beginning also blood on sheets, but no more. We

are better but not well, and have Klebsiella infection in bites (tested) and I have in the respiratory tract. THe Klebsiella was treated with Bactrim and went away but came back... My nose is swollen inside and gets stuffed during all nights (never had an allergy before and allergy tests were negative). ALso lost a lot of weight.> What symptoms does springtails give you and how do they infest humans? Is it also internally?> > > Lot´s of questions, but am trying to get closer to the truth if it really is birdmites we have or not...?> They are in the clothes as well, cause sometimes we can feel them crawl when we put clothes on, despite borax and ammonia and hot water + tumble dry...  > Greatful for any info!> > > Kind regards> Cecilia> > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@...>> bird mites > Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 6:48:24 PM> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> >  > > > > springtails are a small bug that jumps...probably best idea is to get a picture of them...they are often considered to be one of the primary bugs that infest people that get Morgellons disease...fungal gnats are a very small fly and there are pictures on the net of those...I am a nurse so i am used to getting doctors to prescribe...I did tell the doctors doxycycline is one of the main antibiotics prescribed in lyme disease....after giving them that info they were willing to prescribe..it can also be bought on the net..I am quite sure i had a bacterial infection along with the morgellons so this drug really helped  it is

also antifilarial which i believe means it kills worms..> > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>> bird mites > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 1:36:25 PM> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> >  > > > > Ok!> Please tell me how big live springtails are and what fungal gnats are, cause English is not my language so I am not familiar with that term.> Thanks and I´m so glad you feel fine now!!!> How did you get anyone to prescribe the antibiotics if they didn´t diagnose the critters? WOuld apreciate some advice there:)> Warm regards> Cecilia> > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@...>> To:

bird mites > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 8:17:42 PM> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > Â > > > > they didn't...I diagnosed myself...but it was not hard to type them except for the cheytallia..live springtails and fungal gnats were in the environment(not microscopic) I fit the symptoms for cheytallia(sp) but the doxy cleared it all up> > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>> bird mites > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 11:08:26 AM> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> >

> > > > How did you get the springtails, fungal gnats and cheytiella diagnosed? WOuld be great to know what tests to do for that!> > > Kind regards> Cecilia> > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@...>> bird mites > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 6:28:25 PM> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> >  > > > > Hi Zoe,I am glad this helped Your husband.That's terrific!!!I no longer get any bites or have any lesions.My diet is still fairly disciplined but not anywhere near as much.I would say I have no symptoms except a sometimes itchy scalp but even that is not often.All the lesions and fibers fell off of me during doxy

treatment which I did do 3 times a day for 31/2 months I was infested with springtails,fungal gnats and maybe cheytallia(sp)...never had birdmites.I moved 3 months ago and that was very helpful,too.I have had 1 bite since moving and that was 2 months ago.I have no black specs or lesions.Hope all is well with You.Hugs,Rose> > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@...>> bird mites > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 7:05:12 AM> Subject: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > Â > > Hi All,> > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down

to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > I know Rose took Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy???> > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > > z3>

Here's to you getting to the bottom of your symptoms. I agree that we need to lay all the possibilities on the table so everyone has a better chance of fighting their problems with more information.

Love and light,

From: Zoe <zoe_z3@...>Subject: Re: Some questionsbird mites Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 2:31 AM

Thanks for the great explanation . it is important to me to find out what infections other people with bird mite infestations end up with so I can be on my guard. I know about lyme disease from this site and about other infections as well. From you I've learned about herpes virus potentially coming with the bird mite bites. I realize that any virus is possible I guess. Some are more likely than others. I don't know if I will ever know what I have other than the mites themselves. But I will keep on reading this site and fighting in as many ways as is healthy and possible. I do think olive leaf is helping me. It is among the supplements I take daily.z3> > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > Subject: Some questions> > bird mites > > Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 10:19 PM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi!> > I looked at the pictures of the springtails and the fungal gnats. Haven´t seen any of them by eye at least. How big are the springtails?> > COuld you see

both easily by eyesight?> > We have bites -the skin clinic has told us so and we also feel the bites and crawling and itching, but haven´t seen any critters. But black specks (poo from them?) in beds etc in the beginning also blood on sheets, but no more. We are better but not well, and have Klebsiella infection in bites (tested) and I have in the respiratory tract. THe Klebsiella was treated with Bactrim and went away but came back... My nose is swollen inside and gets stuffed during all nights (never had an allergy before and allergy tests were negative). ALso lost a lot of weight.> > What symptoms does springtails give you and how do they infest humans? Is it also internally?> > > > > > Lot´s of questions, but am trying to get closer to the truth if it really is birdmites we have or not...?> > They are in the clothes as well, cause sometimes we can feel them crawl when we put

clothes on, despite borax and ammonia and hot water + tumble dry...  > > Greatful for any info!> > > > > > Kind regards> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 6:48:24 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > springtails are a small bug that jumps...probably best idea is to get a picture of them...they are often considered to be one of the primary bugs that infest people that get Morgellons disease...fungal gnats are a very small

fly and there are pictures on the net of those...I am a nurse so i am used to getting doctors to prescribe...I did tell the doctors doxycycline is one of the main antibiotics prescribed in lyme disease....after giving them that info they were willing to prescribe..it can also be bought on the net..I am quite sure i had a bacterial infection along with the morgellons so this drug really helped  it is also antifilarial which i believe means it kills worms..> > > > > > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 1:36:25 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >

> > > > > > > > Ok!> > Please tell me how big live springtails are and what fungal gnats are, cause English is not my language so I am not familiar with that term.> > Thanks and I´m so glad you feel fine now!!!> > How did you get anyone to prescribe the antibiotics if they didn´t diagnose the critters? WOuld apreciate some advice there:)> > Warm regards> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 8:17:42 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >

> > > > > > > > they didn't...I diagnosed myself...but it was not hard to type them except for the cheytallia..live springtails and fungal gnats were in the environment(not microscopic) I fit the symptoms for cheytallia(sp) but the doxy cleared it all up> > > > > > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 11:08:26 AM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > How did you get the springtails, fungal gnats and cheytiella diagnosed? WOuld be great to know what tests

to do for that!> > > > > > Kind regards> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 6:28:25 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > Hi Zoe,I am glad this helped Your husband.That's terrific!!!I no longer get any bites or have any lesions.My diet is still fairly disciplined but not anywhere near as much.I would say I have no symptoms except a sometimes itchy scalp but even that is not often.All the lesions and fibers fell off of me during doxy treatment

which I did do 3 times a day for 31/2 months I was infested with springtails,fungal gnats and maybe cheytallia(sp)...never had birdmites.I moved 3 months ago and that was very helpful,too.I have had 1 bite since moving and that was 2 months ago.I have no black specs or lesions.Hope all is well with You.Hugs,Rose> > > > > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 7:05:12 AM> > Subject: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > Hi All,> > > > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it

helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > > > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > > > I know Rose took Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy???> > > > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > > > > z3>

>>

And everything has fleas!!!

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, January 19, 2011 1:57:19 PMSubject: Re: Re: Some questions

It makes sense to me that the mites would have parasites too. I started doing the zapping with my new zapper ... parasites have bacterias that are released when the parasite dies, so you have to zap several times to kill the bacterias from the parasites. Explains why mites have Lyme and so many co-infectious organisms in them.

Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > Hi All,> > > > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > > > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week.

He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > > > I know Rose took Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy???> > > > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > > > > z3> >>

In my case, I had quite a long conversation with my bird, in fact about seven of them in different places, shot him with a 12 gauge single shot Harrington and customized for my small frame, then proudly carried him out over my shoulder without, as the US Army Ranger Handbook now advises strongly, waiting for it to cool so the parasites would go elsewhere. I am blind copying you, , so I can attach a composite of the aforementioned culprit, a cagey old gobbler who had already been shot before I got to him that day, but who nevertheless made quite a delicious turkey dinner the following Thanksgiving!

The pic shows my 1988 bird on the left (I was 37). In the middle was my first bird after I made the decision to return to the sport I love, in 2005, when I was 54. I got the double on the right in 2007, when I was 56. This year I called one in for a high school classmate, a woman, who manages my hunting lease. It was her first.

I will not let the little rascals beat me. In another post, I have some really good news to share, a breakthrough.

kajay

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, January 19, 2011 4:12:47 PMSubject: Re: Re: Some questions

Yes Kajay,

I believe the bird's nest harbors all kinds of nasty surprises. We each have to determine which ones are attacking us. The olive leaf seems to be a good choice for many as it goes after bacteria, fungus, and viruses. Glad it seems to be helping you. Good luck with your investigation. Don't you wish you could interview the bird that once lived there? I come from the corn fields of Indiana, and remember the adults always telling us to stay away from any nest, birds, or eggs we would find or we would get horrible parasites and diseases. The older folks knew.

Love and light,

From: Kajay109 <kajay109@...>Subject: Re: Re: Some questionsbird mites Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 2:42 PM

It is sounding like whatever is on the bird mite (they have parasites too) we get also, so it really makes sense that some things are unique to particular individuals. Depends on where the bird has been, I guess.

kajay

From: Zoe <zoe_z3@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 9:31:26 PMSubject: Re: Some questions

Thanks for the great explanation . it is important to me to find out what infections other people with bird mite infestations end up with so I can be on my guard. I know about lyme disease from this site and about other infections as well. From you I've learned about herpes virus potentially coming with the bird mite bites. I realize that any virus is possible I guess. Some are more likely than others. I don't know if I will ever know what I have other than the mites themselves. But I will keep on reading this site and fighting in as many ways as is healthy and possible. I do think olive leaf is helping me. It is among the supplements I take daily.z3> > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > Subject: Some questions> > bird mites > > Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 10:19 PM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi!> > I looked at the pictures of the springtails and the fungal gnats. Haven´t seen any of them by eye at least. How big are the springtails?> > COuld you see both easily by eyesight?> > We have bites -the skin clinic has told us so and we also feel the bites and crawling and itching, but haven´t seen any critters. But black specks (poo from them?) in beds etc

in the beginning also blood on sheets, but no more. We are better but not well, and have Klebsiella infection in bites (tested) and I have in the respiratory tract. THe Klebsiella was treated with Bactrim and went away but came back... My nose is swollen inside and gets stuffed during all nights (never had an allergy before and allergy tests were negative). ALso lost a lot of weight.> > What symptoms does springtails give you and how do they infest humans? Is it also internally?> > > > > > Lot´s of questions, but am trying to get closer to the truth if it really is birdmites we have or not...?> > They are in the clothes as well, cause sometimes we can feel them crawl when we put clothes on, despite borax and ammonia and hot water + tumble dry...  > > Greatful for any info!> > > > > > Kind regards> > Cecilia> > > >

> > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 6:48:24 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > springtails are a small bug that jumps...probably best idea is to get a picture of them...they are often considered to be one of the primary bugs that infest people that get Morgellons disease...fungal gnats are a very small fly and there are pictures on the net of those...I am a nurse so i am used to getting doctors to prescribe...I did tell the doctors doxycycline is one of the main antibiotics prescribed in lyme disease....after giving them that info they were willing to prescribe..it

can also be bought on the net..I am quite sure i had a bacterial infection along with the morgellons so this drug really helped  it is also antifilarial which i believe means it kills worms..> > > > > > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 1:36:25 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > Ok!> > Please tell me how big live springtails are and what fungal gnats are, cause English is not my language so I am not familiar with that term.> > Thanks and I´m so glad you feel fine now!!!> > How did you get anyone

to prescribe the antibiotics if they didn´t diagnose the critters? WOuld apreciate some advice there:)> > Warm regards> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 8:17:42 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > they didn't...I diagnosed myself...but it was not hard to type them except for the cheytallia..live springtails and fungal gnats were in the environment(not microscopic) I fit the symptoms for cheytallia(sp) but the doxy cleared it all up> > > > > > > > > >

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 11:08:26 AM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > How did you get the springtails, fungal gnats and cheytiella diagnosed? WOuld be great to know what tests to do for that!> > > > > > Kind regards> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 6:28:25 PM>

> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > Hi Zoe,I am glad this helped Your husband.That's terrific!!!I no longer get any bites or have any lesions.My diet is still fairly disciplined but not anywhere near as much.I would say I have no symptoms except a sometimes itchy scalp but even that is not often.All the lesions and fibers fell off of me during doxy treatment which I did do 3 times a day for 31/2 months I was infested with springtails,fungal gnats and maybe cheytallia(sp)...never had birdmites.I moved 3 months ago and that was very helpful,too.I have had 1 bite since moving and that was 2 months ago.I have no black specs or lesions.Hope all is well with You.Hugs,Rose> > > > > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 7:05:12 AM> > Subject: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > Hi All,> > > > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > > > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > > > I know Rose took

Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy???> > > > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > > > > z3> >>

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Tim is a kind person, I think a busy person, who just wants to maintain the integrity of the site, which I can certainly understand. I am extremely grateful for all the M talk he does permit (thank you Tim!)

kajay

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, January 19, 2011 4:15:38 PMSubject: Re: Re: Some questions

I agree Kajay. I just don't like stepping on peoples feet if I can avoid it.

Love and light,

From: Zoe <zoe_z3@...>Subject: Re: Some questionsbird mites Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 4:33 AM

Hi ,Are you cured now? What was your all out attack protocol? Please have Tim post it in the files if it worked well for you.Thanks,z3> > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>> Subject: Some questions> bird mites > Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 10:19 PM> > >  > > > > > > Hi!> I looked at the pictures of the springtails and the fungal gnats. Haven´t seen any of them by eye at least. How big are the springtails?> COuld you see both easily by eyesight?> We have bites -the skin clinic has told us so and we also feel the bites and crawling and itching, but haven´t seen any critters. But black specks (poo from them?) in beds etc in the beginning also blood on sheets, but no more. We

are better but not well, and have Klebsiella infection in bites (tested) and I have in the respiratory tract. THe Klebsiella was treated with Bactrim and went away but came back... My nose is swollen inside and gets stuffed during all nights (never had an allergy before and allergy tests were negative). ALso lost a lot of weight.> What symptoms does springtails give you and how do they infest humans? Is it also internally?> > > Lot´s of questions, but am trying to get closer to the truth if it really is birdmites we have or not...?> They are in the clothes as well, cause sometimes we can feel them crawl when we put clothes on, despite borax and ammonia and hot water + tumble dry...  > Greatful for any info!> > > Kind regards> Cecilia> > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@...>> bird mites > Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 6:48:24 PM> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> >  > > > > springtails are a small bug that jumps...probably best idea is to get a picture of them...they are often considered to be one of the primary bugs that infest people that get Morgellons disease...fungal gnats are a very small fly and there are pictures on the net of those...I am a nurse so i am used to getting doctors to prescribe...I did tell the doctors doxycycline is one of the main antibiotics prescribed in lyme disease....after giving them that info they were willing to prescribe..it can also be bought on the net..I am quite sure i had a bacterial infection along with the morgellons so this drug really helped  it is

also antifilarial which i believe means it kills worms..> > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>> bird mites > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 1:36:25 PM> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> >  > > > > Ok!> Please tell me how big live springtails are and what fungal gnats are, cause English is not my language so I am not familiar with that term.> Thanks and I´m so glad you feel fine now!!!> How did you get anyone to prescribe the antibiotics if they didn´t diagnose the critters? WOuld apreciate some advice there:)> Warm regards> Cecilia> > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@...>> To:

bird mites > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 8:17:42 PM> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > Â > > > > they didn't...I diagnosed myself...but it was not hard to type them except for the cheytallia..live springtails and fungal gnats were in the environment(not microscopic) I fit the symptoms for cheytallia(sp) but the doxy cleared it all up> > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>> bird mites > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 11:08:26 AM> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> >

> > > > How did you get the springtails, fungal gnats and cheytiella diagnosed? WOuld be great to know what tests to do for that!> > > Kind regards> Cecilia> > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@...>> bird mites > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 6:28:25 PM> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> >  > > > > Hi Zoe,I am glad this helped Your husband.That's terrific!!!I no longer get any bites or have any lesions.My diet is still fairly disciplined but not anywhere near as much.I would say I have no symptoms except a sometimes itchy scalp but even that is not often.All the lesions and fibers fell off of me during doxy

treatment which I did do 3 times a day for 31/2 months I was infested with springtails,fungal gnats and maybe cheytallia(sp)...never had birdmites.I moved 3 months ago and that was very helpful,too.I have had 1 bite since moving and that was 2 months ago.I have no black specs or lesions.Hope all is well with You.Hugs,Rose> > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@...>> bird mites > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 7:05:12 AM> Subject: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > Â > > Hi All,> > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down

to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > I know Rose took Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy???> > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > >

z3>

Me too, but in all truth, no one knows if Morgellons follows birdmites. It might...

Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > Â > > Hi All,> > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > I know Rose took Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy???> > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > > z3>

Thanks, ,

Oh gosh yes. They taste clean compared to a butterball. Like the difference between fresh green beans and canned!

kajay

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Thu, January 20, 2011 1:07:12 AMSubject: Re: Re: Some questions

Amazing pictures Kajay. I guess those are wild turkeys, right? We have them all over the place here during the summer, but they are much thinner than those birds appear to be. Birds getting close now give me the creeps. I'm sure I'll get over it eventually. Good for you! Do they taste different than a supermarket turkey?

Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > Hi All,> > > > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > > > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > > > I know Rose took

Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy???> > > > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > > > > z3> >>

I don't know if I got the morg due to the birdmites. I think I got them because the birdmites created an inviting situation in my body. Some say pheromones, but don't we have those anyway?

kajay

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Thu, January 20, 2011 1:08:06 AMSubject: Re: Re: Some questions

Me too, but in all truth, no one knows if Morgellons follows birdmites. It might...

Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > Â > > Hi All,> > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down

to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > I know Rose took Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy???> > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > > z3>

Think this goes to show that a bacteria/fungal co-infection may be what attracts the bugs.

From: tizzydragon@... <tizzydragon@...>Subject: Re: Some questionsbird mites Date: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 9:44 PM

Not for me. I know of three people include me in the three who fought Morgellons for quite a few years before the bugs arrived. Sorry, but true.C.B. > > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@> > > Subject: Some questions > > bird mites > > Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 10:19 PM > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > >

> > > Hi! > > I looked at the pictures of the springtails and the fungal gnats. Haven´t seen any of them by eye at least. How big are the springtails? > > COuld you see both easily by eyesight? > > We have bites -the skin clinic has told us so and we also feel the bites and crawling and itching, but haven´t seen any critters. But black specks (poo from them?) in beds etc in the beginning also blood on sheets, but no more. We are better but not well, and have Klebsiella infection in bites (tested) and I have in the respiratory tract. THe Klebsiella was treated with Bactrim and went away but came back... My nose is swollen inside and gets stuffed during all nights (never had an allergy before and allergy tests were negative). ALso lost a lot of weight. > > What symptoms does springtails give you and how do they infest humans? Is it also internally? > > > > >

> Lot´s of questions, but am trying to get closer to the truth if it really is birdmites we have or not...? > > They are in the clothes as well, cause sometimes we can feel them crawl when we put clothes on, despite borax and ammonia and hot water + tumble dry...  > > Greatful for any info! > > > > > > Kind regards > > Cecilia > > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@> > > bird mites > > Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 6:48:24 PM > > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband > > > >  > > > > > > > >

springtails are a small bug that jumps...probably best idea is to get a picture of them...they are often considered to be one of the primary bugs that infest people that get Morgellons disease...fungal gnats are a very small fly and there are pictures on the net of those...I am a nurse so i am used to getting doctors to prescribe...I did tell the doctors doxycycline is one of the main antibiotics prescribed in lyme disease....after giving them that info they were willing to prescribe..it can also be bought on the net..I am quite sure i had a bacterial infection along with the morgellons so this drug really helped  it is also antifilarial which i believe means it kills worms.. > > > > > > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@> > > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 1:36:25 PM > > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband > > > >  > > > > > > > > Ok! > > Please tell me how big live springtails are and what fungal gnats are, cause English is not my language so I am not familiar with that term. > > Thanks and I´m so glad you feel fine now!!! > > How did you get anyone to prescribe the antibiotics if they didn´t diagnose the critters? WOuld apreciate some advice there:) > > Warm regards > > Cecilia > > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@> > > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 8:17:42 PM > > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband > > > >  > > > > > > > > they didn't...I diagnosed myself...but it was not hard to type them except for the cheytallia..live springtails and fungal gnats were in the environment(not microscopic) I fit the symptoms for cheytallia(sp) but the doxy cleared it all up > > > > > > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@> > > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 11:08:26 AM > > Subject:

Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband > > > >  > > > > > > > > How did you get the springtails, fungal gnats and cheytiella diagnosed? WOuld be great to know what tests to do for that! > > > > > > Kind regards > > Cecilia > > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@> > > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 6:28:25 PM > > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband > > > >  > > > > > > > > Hi Zoe,I am glad this helped Your husband.That's

terrific!!!I no longer get any bites or have any lesions.My diet is still fairly disciplined but not anywhere near as much.I would say I have no symptoms except a sometimes itchy scalp but even that is not often.All the lesions and fibers fell off of me during doxy treatment which I did do 3 times a day for 31/2 months I was infested with springtails,fungal gnats and maybe cheytallia(sp)...never had birdmites.I moved 3 months ago and that was very helpful,too.I have had 1 bite since moving and that was 2 months ago.I have no black specs or lesions.Hope all is well with You.Hugs,Rose > > > > > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@> > > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 7:05:12 AM > >

Subject: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband > > > >  > > > > Hi All, > > > > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long. > > > > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > > > I know Rose took Doxy 3 times per week for awhile. Perhaps for 3 months. There is no way he will do this as it increases the risk of side effects. He's taking probiotics in between doses too of course. Also, I think Rose may

still get some bites ever so often now that she no longer takes doxy??? > > > > If you read this Rose, please let us know more about your experience. I wish I had saved your posts now. > > > > z3 > >>

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this message, Jen, you are too fun. That's what I'm talkin' about, yeah. Bird hunter by day...

kajay

From: bird mites Sent: Thu, January 20, 2011 1:59:08 PMSubject: Re: Re: Some questions

glad to know somebody is giving the birds a run for their money.

loved the photos!!!!!!! Isn't it fun when you find something you love to do? It's the little joys in life that make it worthwhile - even in the middle of this mess.

turkey hunter by day - mite hunter always!

On Jan 20, 2011, at 12:26 AM, Kajay109 wrote:

In my case, I had quite a long conversation with my bird, in fact about seven of them in different places, shot him with a 12 gauge single shot Harrington and customized for my small frame, then proudly carried him out over my shoulder without, as the US Army Ranger Handbook now advises strongly, waiting for it to cool so the parasites would go elsewhere. I am blind copying you, , so I can attach a composite of the aforementioned culprit, a cagey old gobbler who had already been shot before I got to him that day, but who nevertheless made quite a delicious turkey dinner the following Thanksgiving!

The pic shows my 1988 bird on the left (I was 37). In the middle was my first bird after I made the decision to return to the sport I love, in 2005, when I was 54. I got the double on the right in 2007, when I was 56. This year I called one in for a high school classmate, a woman, who manages my hunting lease. It was her first.

I will not let the little rascals beat me. In another post, I have some really good news to share, a breakthrough.

kajay

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, January 19, 2011 4:12:47 PMSubject: Re: Re: Some questions

Yes Kajay,

Love and light,

kajay

Thanks for the great explanation . it is important to me to find out what infections other people with bird mite infestations end up with so I can be on my guard. I know about lyme disease from this site and about other infections as well. From you I've learned about herpes virus potentially coming with the bird mite bites. I realize that any virus is possible I guess. Some are more likely than others. I don't know if I will ever know what I have other than the mites themselves. But I will keep on reading this site and fighting in as many ways as is healthy and possible. I do think olive leaf is helping me. It is among the supplements I take daily.z3> > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > Subject: Some questions> > bird mites > > Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 10:19 PM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi!> > I looked at the pictures of the springtails and the fungal gnats. Haven´t seen any of them by eye at least. How big are the springtails?> > COuld you see both easily by eyesight?> > We have bites -the skin clinic has told us so and we also feel the bites and crawling and itching, but haven´t seen any critters. But black specks (poo from them?) in beds etc

in the beginning also blood on sheets, but no more. We are better but not well, and have Klebsiella infection in bites (tested) and I have in the respiratory tract. THe Klebsiella was treated with Bactrim and went away but came back... My nose is swollen inside and gets stuffed during all nights (never had an allergy before and allergy tests were negative). ALso lost a lot of weight.> > What symptoms does springtails give you and how do they infest humans? Is it also internally?> > > > > > Lot´s of questions, but am trying to get closer to the truth if it really is birdmites we have or not...?> > They are in the clothes as well, cause sometimes we can feel them crawl when we put clothes on, despite borax and ammonia and hot water + tumble dry...  > > Greatful for any info!> > > > > > Kind regards> > Cecilia> > > >

> > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 6:48:24 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > springtails are a small bug that jumps...probably best idea is to get a picture of them...they are often considered to be one of the primary bugs that infest people that get Morgellons disease...fungal gnats are a very small fly and there are pictures on the net of those...I am a nurse so i am used to getting doctors to prescribe...I did tell the doctors doxycycline is one of the main antibiotics prescribed in lyme disease....after giving them that info they were willing to prescribe..it

can also be bought on the net..I am quite sure i had a bacterial infection along with the morgellons so this drug really helped  it is also antifilarial which i believe means it kills worms..> > > > > > > > > > From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 1:36:25 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > Ok!> > Please tell me how big live springtails are and what fungal gnats are, cause English is not my language so I am not familiar with that term.> > Thanks and I´m so glad you feel fine now!!!> > How did you get anyone

to prescribe the antibiotics if they didn´t diagnose the critters? WOuld apreciate some advice there:)> > Warm regards> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 8:17:42 PM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > they didn't...I diagnosed myself...but it was not hard to type them except for the cheytallia..live springtails and fungal gnats were in the environment(not microscopic) I fit the symptoms for cheytallia(sp) but the doxy cleared it all up> > > > > > > > > >

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 11:08:26 AM> > Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > How did you get the springtails, fungal gnats and cheytiella diagnosed? WOuld be great to know what tests to do for that!> > > > > > Kind regards> > Cecilia> > > > > > > > > > From: rose <auberginedream777@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 6:28:25 PM>

> Subject: Re: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > > > > > Hi Zoe,I am glad this helped Your husband.That's terrific!!!I no longer get any bites or have any lesions.My diet is still fairly disciplined but not anywhere near as much.I would say I have no symptoms except a sometimes itchy scalp but even that is not often.All the lesions and fibers fell off of me during doxy treatment which I did do 3 times a day for 31/2 months I was infested with springtails,fungal gnats and maybe cheytallia(sp)...never had birdmites.I moved 3 months ago and that was very helpful,too.I have had 1 bite since moving and that was 2 months ago.I have no black specs or lesions.Hope all is well with You.Hugs,Rose> > > > > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>> > bird mites > > Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 7:05:12 AM> > Subject: Doxycycline 3 times a day helped husband> > > >  > > > > Hi All,> > > > Just wanted to report to others of this site that my 'better half' took Doxy 3 times per day for 14 days and it helped all lesions heal and he stopped getting new bites/lesions while on the med 3 times per day. He cut down to 2 times a day after that because he is concerned about taking such a high dose for too long.> > > > He has been taking it 2 times a day for the past week and that has been less helpful. He got at least 2 new bites/lesions this week. He still considers this much better... But I'm bummed about it. > > > > I know Rose took

Hi everyone!

Been reading through old messages:

I am wondering if is still on here? When I first started this diet I

would eat coconut oil as is by the tbsp and loved it! I had a " cold " and the

" stomach flu " (before I started program fully) and ever since then it is

grossing me out!! I can cook with it, but I can't eat it straight up anymore! 2

different brands... Will this go away? Did it for you ? I hope so.

I did a Candida cleanse before I got onto this site and when I did I never slept

better in my life. Now I am having a very hard time sleeping. I will sleep for

4-5 hours tops and then just kinda doze and not be able to fall back asleep. I

have taken baths before bed and no tv and done deep breathing exercises (through

nose, in 8, hold 4, out 8) and nothing helps! I feel like I am going to lose my

mind if I do not get some sleep! Any other ideas? Can you take Melatonin or

Valerian root while on this program?

I have been mixing my yeast flakes with my eggs and scrambling them in the

morning and I read a message that said this is bad?

My stools are very black with a greenish tinge, normal consistancy. And I have

a wierd red bump by my anus... itchy if I touch it but otherwise does not bother

me... Anyone else get this? Could not find a matching message previously...

Epsom salt baths good for you even if your skin is ok? (ok now, I have eczema)

I am going to get some sea bath salts when I order my next supplements (by the

end of this month Bee!) but are epsom salts good too? How many times a week

should you do dry sking brushing? Really like that!

Last note: Thanks for the tip on using coconut oil as a moisturizer! It is

awesome! Hopefully I will look as good as Bee if I keep using it!!

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your patience and help!

Sharona

>

> Hi everyone!

>

> Been reading through old messages:

>

> I am wondering if is still on here? When I first started this diet I

would eat coconut oil as is by the tbsp and loved it! I had a " cold " and the

" stomach flu " (before I started program fully) and ever since then it is

grossing me out!! I can cook with it, but I can't eat it straight up anymore! 2

different brands... Will this go away? Did it for you ? I hope so.

>

> I did a Candida cleanse before I got onto this site and when I did I never

slept better in my life. Now I am having a very hard time sleeping. I will

sleep for 4-5 hours tops and then just kinda doze and not be able to fall back

asleep. I have taken baths before bed and no tv and done deep breathing

exercises (through nose, in 8, hold 4, out 8) and nothing helps! I feel like I

am going to lose my mind if I do not get some sleep! Any other ideas? Can you

take Melatonin or Valerian root while on this program?

>

> I have been mixing my yeast flakes with my eggs and scrambling them in the

morning and I read a message that said this is bad?

>

> My stools are very black with a greenish tinge, normal consistancy. And I

have a wierd red bump by my anus... itchy if I touch it but otherwise does not

bother me... Anyone else get this? Could not find a matching message

previously...

>

> Epsom salt baths good for you even if your skin is ok? (ok now, I have eczema)

I am going to get some sea bath salts when I order my next supplements (by the

end of this month Bee!) but are epsom salts good too? How many times a week

should you do dry sking brushing? Really like that!

>

> Last note: Thanks for the tip on using coconut oil as a moisturizer! It is

awesome! Hopefully I will look as good as Bee if I keep using it!!

>

> Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your patience and help!

>

> Sharona

>

@@ Hi Sharona,

I believe the member, , you are referring is still an active member. The

question you had for , she will have to answer.

However, in regards to coconut oil grossing you out, you can try eating less and

then gradually increasing it. When one is progressively healing, experiences are

up and down as such as what you are experiencing.

I'm certain Bee would not recommend you supplementing with Melotonin or Valerian

root since these can cause eventual imbalances/problems. Your body already

creates Melatonin via bright sunlight in the daytime and the amino acid

L-tryptophan which is obtained from meats and eggs.

For ideas on improving sleep see these links below.

How to Improve Insomnia/Sleep:

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/sleep1.php

33 Secrets to a Good Night's Sleep - ( IGNORE THE FRUIT IDEA)

http://themuslim.org/2009/07/31/33-secrets-to-a-good-nights-sleep/

Sharona, sorry, I do not see a problem mixing yeast flakes with eggs , since one

should take their supplements with their meals, anyway.

Sharona, any skin irritations i.e red bumps, itching, eczema... are ways the

body is detoxing through the skin. To assist the body you can take sitz baths,

apply coconut oil to the area, use unscented toilet paper and wipe gently after

bowel movements, for your anal area. You can use coconut oil for your eczema.

See treatments for more explanation & ideas. Scroll down to the following

heading.

Helpful Treatments for Itching :

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/treat14.php

You do not need Sea Bath Salts. Epsom Salt, baking soda and coconut oil should

be fine. Yes, you can Epsom salt baths everyday, if you wish. You can do skin

brushing regularly without concern.

Best in Health

Ed

group moderator

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

DUH I guess I didn't read ALL of your last question (slaps forehead)Well, how about a soup afterwards? A Thai soup would be great, but peanut butter is one of my two "secret ingredients" in my (Lea Ann's Secret Special Chili Recipe)! Barring that, I have no problems getting most of the nut butter out of the container with the narrow spatulas if I want to. Then I add about 3 cups of hot water (from the tap) and a drop or two of dish soap, and set it on high. I usually leave the room for a bit to let it really heat up. The soap breaks up the oils and the heat melts any traces of nut butter from off of the sides of the container.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Aug 7, 2011, at 1:22 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

Hello Kania,You came to the right place! Sometimes there is a bit of a "learning curve" to how to use the Vitamix, but once you get the basics down, you won't see how you could live without it! (at least that is my goal ;-)I'll put my answers to your questions in bold...1. I tried to make chicken salad but it turned out more like pate. I liked it but DH did not like the consistency. How do I make chicken salad so that all the ingredients are blended, but not blended so much that it turns into pate?I have a Chicken Salad Recipe on my website. All of my recipes give "how to" information - not just the recipe. http://vitamixlady.com/recipes/#Chicken%20Salad After reviewing this recipe - can you let me know if you did things differently? Let me know if you think these instructions might help you get a chunkier chicken salad next time.2. I tried to make nut butter yesterday following the instructions in the recipe book. The nut butter never started flowing at all. Any time I tried to increase the speed the nut butter would be spread/pushed to the sides and the blades were spinning freely without blending the nuts – not sure that makes sense. Basically, there was no nut butter on the blades. I find it a lot easier to make nut butter in my $45 food processor.To make nut butters you should not be able to "increase the speed", it should already be on High. Nut Butters are ONLY made on high. When you first start the machine, you always start on variable speed 1 then turn the dial up to 10, but THEN to make nut butter you flip the switch on the left from Variable to High.Also to make nut butters, you should always use 3 to 3.5 cups of nuts. No more, and no less. It requires enough nuts in the container to properly process nut butter, so too little won't work, and too much can over heat the motor (it's a good idea to check out the FAQ section of my website also as I cover over heating your motor). Once you have the 3 to 3.5 cups of (roasted is best) nuts in the container, ramp up the machine and be sure that it is on High. The first thing that will happen is that the nuts will turn into a powder (and fluff up a bit). As soon as the it is not "fluffing up" any more and the powder is starting to fall into the middle (this only takes seconds) begin to use your tamper LIBERALLY. Push that tamper into each corner, going from corner to corner to corner, tamping over, and over, and over. In the beginning, keep the tamper in the corners and do not push down in the middle - the middle is where the air comes in and this helps keep the motor cool. If you plug up that air hole, the motor can over heat.While you are pushing the tamper from corner to corner to corner to corner REPEATEDLY and CONTINUOUSLY, what is happening is that each "shove" of the tamper pops an air bubble, and each time that you pull the tamper up, another air bubble forms immediately. Also each "shove" of the tamper is pushing some of the mixture into the blades to be processed. Stop tamping and all you have is an air pocket with blades spinning freely and nothing is getting mixed! Slowly you will see the nut butter forming at the bottom of the container and working its way up, and each "shove" of the tamper is mixing more and more of the nut "powder" into the nut butter, until finally, there is no nut "powder" left. At this point (when there is very little or no powder left, but it still isn't creamy smooth) I usually try to plug up the air pocket by plunging the tamper down into the middle and holding it down in there. IF you get it right, you will hear a sudden, low growl. If you keep the tamper all of the way down into the container, in the middle, and let it growl for about 5-10 seconds at the most, you should get a really creamy, smooth nut butter. This advice is exactly the opposite of what I stated earlier about keeping the tamper out of the middle, but it is something I do right at the end, only after all of the powder is gone, and only for 10 seconds MAX in order to get the nut butter REALLY smooth and creamy. Here is a helpful post I made to the list about the different sounds the Vitamix makes /message/12471 (check out paragraphs 5 and 6).3. Last but not least – it is very hard to clean. So much of the nut butter I made was stuck in the bottom and hard to get out. Neither my husband nor I drink smoothies, so adding milk or nutmilk, etc. to make a smoothie does not work for us.Ah, this it the FUN PART! The best way to clean the Vitamix after making Nut Butters is to make a Milk Shake or Ice Cream that requires nuts like, Peanut/Chocolate/Banana Smoothie! I made nut butter just the other day. I purposely left nut butter in the container, then I added Rice Milk, two Frozen Bananas, and a spoon full of Raw Cocoa Powder. Buzzed that up on High and Voila - my hubby got a delicious, chocolate/banana/peanut butter shake! If you ordered your Vitamix from me, I always see that a 3-pack of Vitamix spatulas are included with your order. These spatulas are very firm all of the way out to the edge, and they are also nice and narrow. I couldn't get along without these spatulas! Keep this concept of using what is left over in the container for something else and do it as often as possible. When I finish a Green Smoothie, I always buzz up a bit of water in there and drink it (ok I'm weird). When I make hummus, I leave it in there and try to follow up with a soup. When I make Salsa I always leave a lot in the container, then add and avocado to make guacamole (which I usually eat all for myself in one sitting ;-)PLEASE let me know if you were doing things differently, and these tips were helpful!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><Begin'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><Begin forwarded message:From: "a Carlton" <kristina.carlton@...>Date: August 7, 2011 10:29:03 AM EDT< >Subject: some questionsReply- Hi, We bought our Vitamix about a month ago. I do like it but I am not in love with it like I thought I would be. I watched the demonstration at the store and also watched the DVD that came with it. Right now I am not seeing the value in it since it’s not cheap, but maybe I am doing something wrong. Here are my issues/questions: 1. I tried to make chicken salad but it turned out more like pate. I liked it but DH did not like the consistency. How do I make chicken salad so that all the ingredients are blended, but not blended so much that it turns into pate?2. I tried to make nut butter yesterday following the instructions in the recipe book. The nut butter never started flowing at all. Any time I tried to increase the speed the nut butter would be spread/pushed to the sides and the blades were spinning freely without blending the nuts – not sure that makes sense. Basically, there was no nut butter on the blades. I find it a lot easier to make nut butter in my $45 food processor.3. Last but not least – it is very hard to clean. So much of the nut butter I made was stuck in the bottom and hard to get out. Neither my husband nor I drink smoothies, so adding milk or nutmilk, etc. to make a smoothie does not work for us. Thank you for any suggestions. I want to love my Vitamix like other people love theirs, but right now I am wondering if I need to return it. Kania