Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Anus is the excretory place from where the waste matter is thrown out of the body. Irregular daily routine and uncontrolled eating habits are the main causes for anal diseases. Fistula and piles are the two diseases related to anus that can be cured with utmost care and precautions. Yoga practice will be helpful and the patient will also get quick relief.
Fistula : Fistula is formed near the anal region and causes lot of pain. Camel riding, horse riding, sitting on one place for long duration or sitting on uneven surfaces and artificial sexual practices leads to fistula. In this condition, the lower part and anal region split from all the sides, the wounds starts bleeding and the patient is unable to sit because of continuous bleeding.
The patient has lot of problem in passing motions and suffers unbearable pain.
Medication through Yog : Practice Paschimottasana, Ardhamatysendrasana, Suptavajrasana, Dhanurasana, Hastpadotasana, Halasana and Sarvangasana daily. In pranayam practice Kapalbhati, Shitali and Agnisar kriya to get permanent relief.
Ashvini Mudra : Practice Ashvini Mudra to get relief and cure. Anal portion should be contracted and released several times. The anal region will expand and contract and prevents blood accumulation in this region. Practice Moolbandh along with this Mudra.
Natural Cure :
• Triphala should be boiled in the water, sieved with a fine cloth. Fistula should be cleaned with this water in order to kill the bacteria.
• Take five grams each of margosa leaves, clarified butter, honey, and turmeric and grind them. Mix 20 grams of barley flour with water and spread the paste on a fine cloth and tie it around the fistula• Take jasmine leaves, banyan leaves, Giloy, rock salt mix them in buttermilk and apply the paste on the fistula. The wound heals fast. Take 100 grams of ankol oil and 25 grams of wax and heat it on the fire and take 3 grams of sal-ammoniac apply the paste to get relief from the pain.
• Take 10 grams of pomegranate bark, boil it in 200 grams of water, sieve it and wash the fistula with this water.
• Take five grams each of Sesame, roots of recinus and Moolethi and grind it with little milk. Apply the paste on fistula to relieve the pain.
• Take small arni roots, boil it in the water and make decoction. In 15 grams of decoctoin and 5 grams of honey and drink twice a day.
• Take 5 grams of swallowwort milk and 10 grams of turmeric, grind them and make a wick and apply it on the fistula.
• Wash fistula with detol water and apply margosa fruit oil on it.
• Take 5 grams each of turmeric, gooseberry juice and danti root, grind it and make a paste and apply on the fistula.
• Fine powder of Daruhaldi should be mixed thoroughly with swallowwort milk and make a wick. When it is dried, apply it on the wound.
• To get relief from fistula, take a fine paste of margosa leaves and apply on the wound.
Piles : Piles occur due to indigestion and constipation or when constipation persists and stools become hard. Pressure has to be applied while passing motions; during this process bristles occur on the surface of the skin, which are known as piles. Liver disorder, consumption of liquor in excess leads to piles. Dyspepsia, constipation, dysentery, pain in the navel region, tastelessness, itching sensation in anal region, bleeding while passing motion, swelling of the eyes, laziness, stomachache, pain in the legs and general weakness are some of the symptoms.
External Piles : This is on the external side or surface of the anal region, there is not much pain in this type of piles. It persists for some years. Often the stools become hard, pain and bleeding occurs. This process continues for one or two weeks and then suppresses.
Internal Piles : This occurs about an inch inside anal region. The ailment is not known until red or black blood oozes out. The patient can become anemic and complain of swelling and pain also.
Yogic Cure :
• Patients suffering from pain should practice Utkatasan, Ardhamatysendrasana, Paschimottasana, Suptavajrasana, Dhanurasana, Hastpadotasana, Halasana and Sarvangasana.
• Kapalbhati, Shitali and Agnisar kriya should be practiced.
• Ashvini Mudra along with Moolbandh should be practiced regularly.
Natural Cure :
• Do not let constipation occur, before going to bed take one spoon of Triphala churna with hot water.
• After passing the motion apply oil inside the anal region and massage. Continue this regularly.
• Take a tubful of freshwater and keep the hip region inside water and sit for 10 minutes, this is known as katisnan or hipbath.
• Take leg bath twice a week with hot water till you perspire.
• Patients suffering from fistula or piles should consume similar type of food.
• Initially take only water with lemon juice, vegetables and fruit juices. Radish leaves, radish juice is very good for curing piles.
• Spinach juice with honey, carrot, and cucumber, round gourd, bottle guard juice, decoction of wood apple,seasonal fruit juice, orange juice suppresses the piles and keeps the stomach clean.
• For two to three weeks take vegetables and salads at night. Take milk with Isabgol bran and consume vegetables and fruits in the daytime.
• Guava, papaya, orange and plum can be consumed. Take bran flour and make chapattis and vegetable soup.
• For morning breakfast take milk and coarse meal and put bottle guard and carrots in coarse meal, sprouted kidney beans, cereals, raw or steamed onions, ginger, salad with lemon should be consumed. Sometimes coarse meal along with milk can also be consumed. Soak raisins, dry raisins, fig in the night, consume it in the morning this will help in purifying the blood and give energy. Precautions
• Patients suffering from fistula and piles should not consume chillies; spices, sour items, tea, coffee or any type of drug.
• Eat only twice a day. When hungry take vegetable juice, fruit juice or fruits.
• Fried items or heavy items like potatoes, tube, ladies fingers and refined flour should not be consumed. Medicinal Treatment
• Take the neem fruits and grind them with basil roots to make a fine powder, mix it with buttermilk and consume. The ailment continuing from years will subside.
• Make 250 grams of curd from goat’s milk and let it set in the night. In the morning add 250 ml of carrot juice and consume. Continue this process morning and evening. Avoid salt or sugar. You can find the difference within a week.
• After lunch take butter milk one and half spoon of Ajowan and one gram of rock salt and consume. The hemorrhoids will get healed.
• Make decoction of pomegranate skin and dry ginger powder and drink, this will help in curing bleeding piles.