RemedySpot.com

Chat Room

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

tammy thats what were all here for to help and listen \jessietammy irish <tammyntod@...> wrote: Hi Virginia, It seems like alot of us here have lost our Husbands at one time or another. My 2nd Husband was only 49 when he died from artheroslerosis (i think i spelled that right). He was diagnosed almost one year to the day when he died. I have remarried again. You know what they say...third times a charm!! Well I dont no about all that!! I do know that if something was to happen with this marriage it would definantly be the last one for me. So I took my 3 kids to Long Beach today (this is where my Husbands ashes were scattered) and I felt so bad for my son. He was standed on the Queen just looking out at the water and he just started crying. He's 18 now and I

dont think he has really grieved the loss of his stepdad. He was more like his real dad because his real dad was not in the picture much. It just broke my heart. , my youngest whos 10 was only 7 months old when her dad died so she didnt even know him. Then my stepdaughter started to cry when she saw crying and it was just really sad. So after about 20 minutes I felt that I really needed to bring some happiness back. For me, His death is hard because I did what he wanted done if he was to die and that was scatter his ashes at sea. But I have always felt like I have no where to go. So today on the 10 th anniversary it felt good to be there. Okay, Sorry I needed someone to talk to about my day. Tammy I.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Hi Tammy.....I still have my husbands ashes, I just haven't decided what to do with them. We never discussed it......he had Alzheimers and was not capable of making decisions. I spent 37 years with him...and don't think that I would remarry. Our kids were grown, so I didn't need a stepdaddy for them.... Coming up to his 1st anniversary on May 1st.......and feel guilty that we haven't decided. Don't feel that you have no where to go.....Every time you see open water....he is there......I'am glad that you found piece by visiting Long Beach today.tammy irish <tammyntod@...> wrote: Hi Virginia, It seems like alot of us here have lost our Husbands at one time or another. My 2nd Husband was only 49 when he died from artheroslerosis (i think i spelled that right). He was

diagnosed almost one year to the day when he died. I have remarried again. You know what they say...third times a charm!! Well I dont no about all that!! I do know that if something was to happen with this marriage it would definantly be the last one for me. So I took my 3 kids to Long Beach today (this is where my Husbands ashes were scattered) and I felt so bad for my son. He was standed on the Queen just looking out at the water and he just started crying. He's 18 now and I dont think he has really grieved the loss of his stepdad. He was more like his real dad because his real dad was not in the picture much. It just broke my heart. , my youngest whos 10 was only 7 months old when her dad died so she didnt even know him. Then my stepdaughter started to cry when she saw crying and it was just really sad. So after about 20 minutes I felt that I really needed to bring some happiness back. For me, His death is hard because I

did what he wanted done if he was to die and that was scatter his ashes at sea. But I have always felt like I have no where to go. So today on the 10 th anniversary it felt good to be there. Okay, Sorry I needed someone to talk to about my day. Tammy I.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Hi , Thank You. I am sorry about your Husband. May 1st is probably going to be really hard time for you and your family. I will say a pray for you. If you dont mind me asking, How long had your Husband have Alzheimers? My Aunt had the disease for about 15 years or so. Tammy I.

Guest guest

Thank you Tammy, He had a stroke when he was 50, and it was downhill from there. He had been acting a little weird before the stroke...so it may have already been in the beginning stages....we will never know....He was really bad about going to the doctor for anything. From the time of the stroke till he passed away was 10 years. He was in a nursing home for 2 and a half years..... I know that it will be a very tough day....and it is a Monday to boot....my very busiest day at work....it may be a blessing...... Congratulations on moving your date up.....I was "done" on March 21st....(321 - Blast off to a new life) sort of corny.....but I think it is cute. Btammy irish <tammyntod@...> wrote: Hi , Thank You. I

am sorry about your Husband. May 1st is probably going to be really hard time for you and your family. I will say a pray for you. If you dont mind me asking, How long had your Husband have Alzheimers? My Aunt had the disease for about 15 years or so. Tammy I.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Tammy and Virginia. I've heard of a couple of interesting ideas for ashes. A friend died of ovarian cancer at age 50. Her partner bought a bird bath with a hollow pedastel, put Liz's ashes in the pedestal and put the bird bath in their beautiful garden. Liz was a big gardener. The bird bath (and thus, her ashes)was present at her memorial service, before going into the yard.

My parents made the arrangements when my aunt died about 3 years ago. This was when my Dad was still clear most of the time. An old Navy man, he'd like to be buried at sea. However, married 58 years so far, he and Mom want to "go together". At the funeral home they found a "double" urn. It's shaped like a flying saucer/disk, holds ashes for 2, and though it's very pretty, it's water soluble. They agreed the one to go first goes in the urn and the other keeps it. When the other passes, we are to put those ashes in, then take them out to sea and let the urn go in the water. As the urn dissolves over time, the ashes mix together and they go off "into the sunset" forever. I think that is so cool. Very emotional when the time comes, but cool. PD

Re: Chat room

Hi Tammy.....I still have my husbands ashes, I just haven't decided what to do with them. We never discussed it......he had Alzheimers and was not capable of making decisions. I spent 37 years with him...and don't think that I would remarry. Our kids were grown, so I didn't need a stepdaddy for them....

Coming up to his 1st anniversary on May 1st.......and feel guilty that we haven't decided.

Don't feel that you have no where to go.....Every time you see open water....he is there......I'am glad that you found piece by visiting Long Beach today.tammy irish <tammyntod@...> wrote:

Hi Virginia,

It seems like alot of us here have lost our Husbands at one time or another. My 2nd Husband was only 49 when he died from artheroslerosis (i think i spelled that right). He was diagnosed almost one year to the day when he died. I have remarried again. You know what they say...third times a charm!! Well I dont no about all that!! I do know that if something was to happen with this marriage it would definantly be the last one for me.

So I took my 3 kids to Long Beach today (this is where my Husbands ashes were scattered) and I felt so bad for my son. He was standed on the Queen just looking out at the water and he just started crying. He's 18 now and I dont think he has really grieved the loss of his stepdad. He was more like his real dad because his real dad was not in the picture much. It just broke my heart. , my youngest whos 10 was only 7 months old when her dad died so she didnt even know him. Then my stepdaughter started to cry when she saw crying and it was just really sad. So after about 20 minutes I felt that I really needed to bring some happiness back. For me, His death is hard because I did what he wanted done if he was to die and that was scatter his ashes at sea. But I have always felt like I have no where to go. So today on the 10 th anniversary it felt good to be there.

Okay, Sorry I needed someone to talk to about my day.

Tammy I.

Guest guest

Dear Phyllis, Thank you for your thoughts. I wish I would have had time to discuss anything with Terry before he died, but I am sure what he told his friends about being scattered at his favorite hunting site is what he would have wanted. It will be 10 years in June and I still can't do it. I was so upset scattering my fathers ashes, and I hated him he was abusive, so I can't imagine scattering someone I loved so. Thanks again, Virginia"Phyllis D." <tobygirl5@...> wrote: Tammy and Virginia. I've heard of a couple of interesting ideas for ashes. A friend died of ovarian cancer at age 50. Her partner bought a bird bath with a hollow

pedastel, put Liz's ashes in the pedestal and put the bird bath in their beautiful garden. Liz was a big gardener. The bird bath (and thus, her ashes)was present at her memorial service, before going into the yard. My parents made the arrangements when my aunt died about 3 years ago. This was when my Dad was still clear most of the time. An old Navy man, he'd like to be buried at sea. However, married 58 years so far, he and Mom want to "go together". At the funeral home they found a "double" urn. It's shaped like a flying saucer/disk, holds ashes for 2, and though it's very pretty, it's water soluble. They agreed the one to go first goes in the urn and the other keeps it. When the other passes, we are to put those ashes in, then take them out to sea and let the urn go in the water. As the urn dissolves over time, the

ashes mix together and they go off "into the sunset" forever. I think that is so cool. Very emotional when the time comes, but cool. PD Re: Chat room Hi Tammy.....I still have my husbands ashes, I just haven't decided what to

do with them. We never discussed it......he had Alzheimers and was not capable of making decisions. I spent 37 years with him...and don't think that I would remarry. Our kids were grown, so I didn't need a stepdaddy for them.... Coming up to his 1st anniversary on May 1st.......and feel guilty that we haven't decided. Don't feel that you have no where to go.....Every time you see open water....he is there......I'am glad that you found piece by visiting Long Beach today.tammy irish <tammyntod@...> wrote: Hi Virginia, It seems like alot of us here have lost our Husbands at one time or another. My 2nd Husband was only 49 when he died from artheroslerosis (i think i spelled that right). He was diagnosed almost one year to the day when he died. I have remarried again. You know

what they say...third times a charm!! Well I dont no about all that!! I do know that if something was to happen with this marriage it would definantly be the last one for me. So I took my 3 kids to Long Beach today (this is where my Husbands ashes were scattered) and I felt so bad for my son. He was standed on the Queen just looking out at the water and he just started crying. He's 18 now and I dont think he has really grieved the loss of his stepdad. He was more like his real dad because his real dad was not in the picture much. It just broke my heart. , my youngest whos 10 was only 7 months old when her dad died so she didnt even know him. Then my stepdaughter started to cry when she saw crying and it was just really sad. So after about 20 minutes I felt that I really needed to bring some happiness back. For me, His death is hard because I did what he wanted done if he was to die and that was scatter his ashes at sea. But

I have always felt like I have no where to go. So today on the 10 th anniversary it felt good to be there. Okay, Sorry I needed someone to talk to about my day. Tammy I. Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice. Virginia

Guest guest

Phyllis, I have chills just reading that because they are such wonderful ways to be. For the birdbath, Just sit in the garden and shes there. She may be that bluebird singing away. And your mom and dads plan is great. They have been together so long that what they have planned is perfect. Your right though very emotional but perfect. Tammy I.

Guest guest

Hi B, Not Corney at all!!! thats what I am hoping for too!! New Beginnings!! I know that the band is just a tool so I really have to try and get right with myself inside. I talk to a Therapist every Tuesday. Its like she says, I didnt get like this over night and I need to work my band not rely on it to change me. i carry alot of emotional baggage with me as far back as I can remember and I eat to try and keepr those emotions from coming up! Bad choices! Thats why I love it here. Everyone is so wonderful and you listen without judging. Its Great!! So hows your weight loss coming along?? Tammy I.

Guest guest

Hi Tammy We all carry our own baggage....in one form or another....and we all have to work it out in our own way's....yes, food helps for awhile....like a drink helps some people. However it only lasts a short time...and then we have to deal with the problems that that brings .....whether food or drink.....Hee, hee....You are sooo right...we have to get it right wih ourselves....I need to keep that in mind. Thanks. I have lost 20 lbs so far, but no one has noticed....that's ok....I am doing this for me, and that's all....I have a lot to loose, so this is like a spit in the ocean. Good luck with your new adventure.....We will all be thinking of you and praying for you. B dob 3/21/06 300/280/(150)tammy irish <tammyntod@...> wrote: Hi B, Not Corney at all!!! thats what I am hoping for too!! New Beginnings!! I know that the band is just a tool so I really have to try and get right with myself inside. I talk to a Therapist every Tuesday. Its like she says, I didnt get like this over night and I need to work my band not rely on it to change me. i carry alot of emotional baggage with me as far back as I can remember and I eat to try and keepr those emotions from coming up! Bad choices! Thats why I love it here. Everyone is so wonderful and you listen without judging. Its Great!! So hows your weight loss coming along?? Tammy I.

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Virginia, I can't really know what you're feeling about scattering Terry's ashes, but I can imagine it has to be the most difficult thing, that final letting go. Best of all to you. PhyllisVirginia Herrell <herrell@...> wrote: Dear Phyllis, Thank you for your thoughts. I wish I would have had time to discuss anything with Terry before he died, but I am sure what he told his friends about being scattered at his favorite hunting site is what he would have wanted. It will be 10 years in June and I still can't do it. I was so upset scattering my fathers ashes, and I hated him he was abusive, so I can't imagine scattering someone I loved so. Thanks again, Virginia"Phyllis D." <tobygirl5@...> wrote: Tammy and Virginia. I've heard of a couple of interesting ideas for ashes. A friend died of ovarian cancer at age 50. Her partner bought a bird bath with a hollow pedastel, put Liz's ashes in the pedestal and put the bird bath in their beautiful garden. Liz was a big gardener. The bird bath (and thus, her ashes)was present at her memorial service, before going into the yard. My parents made the arrangements when my aunt died about 3 years ago. This was when my Dad was still clear most of the time. An old Navy man, he'd like to be buried at sea. However, married 58 years so far, he and Mom want to "go together". At the funeral home

they found a "double" urn. It's shaped like a flying saucer/disk, holds ashes for 2, and though it's very pretty, it's water soluble. They agreed the one to go first goes in the urn and the other keeps it. When the other passes, we are to put those ashes in, then take them out to sea and let the urn go in the water. As the urn dissolves over time, the ashes mix together and they go off "into the sunset" forever. I think that is so cool. Very emotional when the time comes, but cool. PD Re: Chat room Hi Tammy.....I still have my husbands ashes, I just haven't decided what to do with them. We never discussed it......he had Alzheimers and was not capable of making decisions. I spent 37 years with him...and don't think that I would remarry. Our kids were grown, so I didn't need a stepdaddy for them.... Coming up to his 1st anniversary on May 1st.......and feel guilty that we haven't decided. Don't feel that you have no where to go.....Every time you see open water....he is there......I'am glad that you found piece by visiting Long Beach today.tammy irish <tammyntod@...>

wrote: Hi Virginia, It seems like alot of us here have lost our Husbands at one time or another. My 2nd Husband was only 49 when he died from artheroslerosis (i think i spelled that right). He was diagnosed almost one year to the day when he died. I have remarried again. You know what they say...third times a charm!! Well I dont no about all that!! I do know that if something was to happen with this marriage it would definantly be the last one for me. So I took my 3 kids to Long Beach today (this is where my Husbands ashes were scattered) and I felt so bad for my son. He was standed on the Queen just looking out at the water and he just started crying. He's 18 now and I dont think he has really grieved the loss of his stepdad. He was more like his real dad because his real dad was not in the picture much. It

just broke my heart. , my youngest whos 10 was only 7 months old when her dad died so she didnt even know him. Then my stepdaughter started to cry when she saw crying and it was just really sad. So after about 20 minutes I felt that I really needed to bring some happiness back. For me, His death is hard because I did what he wanted done if he was to die and that was scatter his ashes at sea. But I have always felt like I have no where to go. So today on the 10 th anniversary it felt good to be there. Okay, Sorry I needed someone to talk to about my day. Tammy I. Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Virginia

Guest guest

Hi B. 20 Pounds is alot!!! In 3 weeks!! You are doing awesome ! Have you posted any pictures?? I betcha we would all see your weight loss! keep up the good work! tammy I.

Guest guest

Thanks Tammy, But I think that that will be about it for now.....I am alway's hungary....and cream soups and pudding seem to be what helps that....I was never that crazy about either of them...and now I just love both.....Hee, Hee....not going to get slim on cream soups...that's for sure..... Think that I am going to need a fill right after the 6 weeks..... Next week I can start the mushie's....hope I can find something there that will be able to take the edge off. It just may be the old me.....the portion control....and taste....... Haven't posted any pictures yet, figured could do that after 6 weeks...at least that was my plan...... Thank you for your great words.... Btammy irish <tammyntod@...> wrote: Hi

B. 20 Pounds is alot!!! In 3 weeks!! You are doing awesome ! Have you posted any pictures?? I betcha we would all see your weight loss! keep up the good work! tammy I.

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

no longer have a chat room, so yes, if you want to chat

with others from this group you'd probably have to download messenger.

Then you'd have to create a list of contacts and invite others to

one-on-one chat or multiples to conference.

There is the mIRC chat room which Casey occasionally posts information

about, but I understand it isn't as active as it used to be when I

discovered it in 2000. Like all things electronic, they have their

peaks then sink into valleys.

> Is the only way to chat by downloading Messenger?

• 5 months later...

IF you are on aol I would be on your buddy list and you could call me into a

chat room. If not I'm not sure how to get into a chat room as I never go to

them.

5/17/2006

Dr. Rutledge

246/238.8/175.5/140 = 70.5 lbs lost

high/pre-op/now/goal

34 minutes/6 foot bypass

Please feel free to call me after January 1.

Flo Ballengee

www.clos.net

flo@...

863-899-3463

Fax: 1-800-489-1793

My Web Site:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzetervc/theminigastricbypassflosjourney2/index.html

View Amazing MGB Transformations and Get Contacts: http://www.mgbgallery.com

CHAT ROOM

IS THERE A PLACE I AM MISSING WHERE I CAN GET ON A LIVE CHAT ROOM TO

TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THE SURGERY? THANK YOU

WOW Flo, I just checked out the MGB Gallery. You guys have done an AMAZING

job...

And why, pray tell, have you failed to mention that Dr. P is CLEARLY a Dr.

McDreamy?

Bet it's tough to go to work.

_____

Behalf Of Flo Ballengee

Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 10:58 AM

Subject: Re: CHAT ROOM

Please feel free to call me after January 1.

Flo Ballengee

www.clos.net

flo@... <mailto:flo%40clos.net>

863-899-3463

Fax: 1-800-489-1793

My Web Site: http://mysite.

<http://mysite.verizon.net/vzetervc/theminigastricbypassflosjourney2/index.h

tml> verizon.net/vzetervc/theminigastricbypassflosjourney2/index.html

View Amazing MGB Transformations and Get Contacts: http://www.mgbgalle

<http://www.mgbgallery.com> ry.com

CHAT ROOM

IS THERE A PLACE I AM MISSING WHERE I CAN GET ON A LIVE CHAT ROOM TO

TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THE SURGERY? THANK YOU

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

I will try but remember my grandbabie will be here by then and I plan on spending every minute I can with her . Jacki (stephansgirl) is now going to be a mod and will be opening the room when she can .

Re: Chat room

dang it liz,, I just saw this,, I dont know why its so hard to remember sat nite ,,, I guess its because its at dinner time too,, please remind me next week,, elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

Well it's Saturday night and I am in chat if anyone wants to come talk ...

http://forums.delphiforums.com/hephelp/chat

Jackie

Guest guest

thats ok hon,, Ill try to remember,, but you go and enjoy that new baby, who will be arriving tomorrow,, whooo hooooelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I will try but remember my grandbabie will be here by then and I plan on spending every minute I can with her . Jacki (stephansgirl) is now going to be a mod and will be opening the room when she can . Re: Chat room dang it liz,, I just saw this,, I dont know why its so hard to remember sat nite ,,, I guess its because its at dinner time too,, please remind me next week,, elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Well it's Saturday night and I am in chat if anyone wants to come talk ... http://forums.delphiforums.com/hephelp/chat Jackie Jackie

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

For anyone else who may not have seen the link...

You can enter the chatroom by clicking this link:

http://chat-beta.aim.com/chats/people/l-p-chat-

On the right of the screen you can log in using your AOL Screen name, if you do

not have one, please click on 'Get a screen name' and just follow the online

instructions. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to do this.

Let me know if you need any help.

Faye.

>

> Hi all,

>

> I tried finding the LP chat on aim. I was wondering if someone could send me

the link to my aim screen name?

> Its shortnsweet2u, I would greatly appreciate it.

>

>

> Hugs,

>

> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

>

• 1 year later...

I joined Gloria!On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 1:14 AM, Gloria <gadamscan@...> wrote:

Hey Guys - I just set up a blog or more like a chat room, so come over a join mehepatitis.blogspot.com/

--  

Teri Gottlieb

MOVE ON.  It's just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book.  Just turn the page.

I have no idea how this works.

Where is the chat room?

Hey Guys - I just set up a blog or more like a chat room, so come over a join mehepatitis.blogspot.com/

--

Teri GottliebMOVE ON. It's just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book. Just turn the page.