Chat Room

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

try it ann--- just go to the website and the chatroom loads... put

in your name and leave " password " blank. and click enter. oh you

can change fonts etc. but to start off, just name and click and

chat! once in the chat you just type and hit " send " then read

responses and chat again! EEEEEEEEasy! maybe i will see you there!

i check in from time to time, there are such nice people there!

good luck

cathy s in va

>

>

> I'd love to join you all in the chat room Thursday at 7.P.M. I

> don't have much luck getting into them as I'm not real good with

the

> computer. Ann

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

That is what I got the first time too. I waited a minute and a promt

came up to download the chat program which took a few seconds. Trudy.

> Well I got as far as the chat room but not sure if it's because I'm

> running XP that it won't work or is it me. Probably the latter I'd

> say. After all I am a blonde.

>

> I just get a blank page with the word 'chat' top left hand corner

and

> nowhere to type. Could someone out there please put me out of my

> misery and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

DANA<

Sometimes Nina's email doesn't work usually if you post here she always responds.

Were you banded with Dr. A. I'm sure you were, I will be banded in four days, and have been talking to people on this message board for a year now. Try posting your questions to this board, and trust me you will get a response.

Tracie B. in Texas

Guest guest

We could try setting up a chat schedule, maybe once a week. I know how busy

everyone can be...especially me!! Maybe a friday night scheduled chat?

Chat room

> Hey does anyone chat in the room? I've been there a couple of times

> but no one was there. I realize I am on PST time so I might be early.

> Please let me know, I'd like to chat with someone. :)

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hey , would love to chat with someone it seems no one writes me back or maybe their not getting my e-mails, if you want I will talk to you or chat.,I was just banded on 6-9-05 can't find anyone to talk to. I have even e-mailed Nina with no response. Somebody talk to me, Please!!!!! Dana Mills <techgurl88@...> wrote: We could try setting up a chat schedule, maybe once a week. I know how busy everyone can be...especially me!! Maybe a friday night scheduled chat? Chat room> Hey does anyone chat in the room? I've been there a couple of times> but no one was there. I realize I am on PST time so I might be early.> Please let me know, I'd like to chat with someone. :)>>>>>>

Guest guest

Dana, I looked in my folder where all the list email goes and this is the first email I have seen from you. Of course I have been bouncing back and forth between computers and I am ditzy too so if you have emailed before I must have forgot. Anyway, I am going into the chat room right now if anyone wants to join me.

Chat room> Hey does anyone chat in the room? I've been there a couple of times> but no one was there. I realize I am on PST time so I might be early.> Please let me know, I'd like to chat with someone. :)>>>>>>

Guest guest

Oh for anyone wanting to join the chat it is /chat you may have to sign in with your username and password first.

Chat room> Hey does anyone chat in the room? I've been there a couple of times> but no one was there. I realize I am on PST time so I might be early.> Please let me know, I'd like to chat with someone. :)>>>>>>

Guest guest

Dana,

I am not getting your emails, I did not get his one etither I just read it from `s response.

I think a chat night would be great!! Set the time and le tus know so we can log in.

Nina Eguia

Coordinator

888 344 3916

619-962-8142 (cel)

1866 338-0801 (fax)

www.mexicolapband.com

----Original Message Follows----From: " Mills" <techgurl88@...>Reply- To: < >Subject: Re: Chat roomDate: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:30:13 -0500Oh for anyone wanting to join the chat it is /chat you may have to sign in with your username and password first. Chat room> Hey does anyone chat in the room? I've been there a couple of times> but no one was there. I realize I am on PST time so I might be early.> Please let me know, I'd like to chat with someone. :)>>>>>>

Guest guest

We are in the chat room right now nina. I am having her send a test message to the group. says she is not in the bounce list either.

Come on in and join us!!

Guest guest

Hi Dana, i'm sorry if your feel left out but i've not seen your e-mails or i would of responded. This group is really good at talking to new people sorry again for the problem. You can e-mail me anytime at Mamolinder@... Belinda

Guest guest

Friday nite works for me, just let me know so I can make the time.

I'm PST so 5pm usually works well with me. It would be great to get

some chat time in and we can feel a bit closer. There's so many

questions I have and would like to meet others as well.

> We could try setting up a chat schedule, maybe once a week. I know

how busy

> everyone can be...especially me!! Maybe a friday night scheduled

chat?

>

>

> Chat room

>

>

> > Hey does anyone chat in the room? I've been there a couple of

times

> > but no one was there. I realize I am on PST time so I might be

early.

> > Please let me know, I'd like to chat with someone. :)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Friday night works good for me to, except this Friday, caus eI will be in Mexico having my surgery... YEAH ME YEAH ME.... would 5:00 pm PST be 7:00 pm CST I think so, I got to the chat room last night to late, everyone was gone :( but it was about 10:00 pm CST. Anyways, that would be awesome to talk to people ASAP and not wait for email returns.

TRACIE

ps can ya'll sign your name to these emails, cause I can't keep up with who is who, and I can't remember everyones email address. Thanks Re: Chat room

Friday nite works for me, just let me know so I can make the time. I'm PST so 5pm usually works well with me. It would be great to get some chat time in and we can feel a bit closer. There's so many questions I have and would like to meet others as well.

> We could try setting up a chat schedule, maybe once a week. I know how busy > everyone can be...especially me!! Maybe a friday night scheduled chat?

> >

> Chat room

> > > > Hey does anyone chat in the room? I've been there a couple of times

> > but no one was there. I realize I am on PST time so I might be early.

> > Please let me know, I'd like to chat with someone. :)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

• 2 months later...

I tried a chat room one time---I talk too much. ---I would have got kicked back for sure.CatmamaRobin <robinreed@...> wrote: Did everyone get the boot? Where did ya'll go? __________________________________________________

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Tammy, I would be happy to chat. When is a good time? What time zone

are you in. I am pacific standard time.

Gail

zi

g2zag42003 wrote:

> Hi, how come no one ever goes in the chat room? t would be nice to talk

> to some of you instead of posting all the time...........Tammy

>

>

>

>

>

> This list is intended for patients to share personal experiences with each

other, not to give medical advice. If you are interested in any treatment

discussed here, please consult your doctor.

>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi Karlie, I am looking forward to the reunion too!! I hope it works out. I think that would be a blast getting everyone banded or soon to be banded under the same roof!!! Time to PPAARRTTTYYY!!!!!It would be great to finally put faces to all the names here. I heard that the chat room is on fridays I think at 7 PM. I was going to check it out last Friday but I forgot so maybe tomorrow night. Tammy Irish yrrabthemoose <YrrabTheMoose@...> wrote: Just wondering if anyone ever uses the Dr-Aceves chat room? Everytime I go in there there is no one in it. Thought it would be fun for us all to go in there sometime and chat. Maybe we can all get to know each other better. I know I would. I'm looking forward to the get together that is hopefully going to be planned this

summer. Sounds like it would be a blast. Let's hope it works out.Karlie

Guest guest

I have been to the chat room the last 3 weeks and no

one was there! That is because I thought it was

Friday at 7PM central time and now I think it is 7 PM

pacific time! That would be 8PM Mountain time, 9 PM

central time and 10PM eastern time--right????? I know

we have been through this before but I am a slow

learner, I guess. What ever happened to the reminders

we used to get every Friday anyway?

Penny

Penny Manville

Walden, Colorado

DOB 9/26/05

230/185/135

1st fill 12/9/05 1cc

2nd fill 1/27/06 0.5 cc 1.5 cc total

5'4 "

Guest guest

Hi Penny, That would be great if we had reminders on Fridays just like the Reunion Poll. I have never been in the chat room yet. Does Nina need to set it up or can we do that?? Tammy Irish Penny Manville <pmanvill@...> wrote: I have been to the chat room the last 3 weeks and noone was there! That is because I thought it wasFriday at 7PM central time and now I think it is 7 PMpacific time! That would be 8PM Mountain time, 9 PMcentral time and 10PM eastern time--right????? I knowwe have been through this before but I am a slowlearner, I guess. What ever happened to the reminderswe used to get every Friday anyway?PennyPenny ManvilleWalden, ColoradoDOB 9/26/05230/185/1351st fill 12/9/05

1cc2nd fill 1/27/06 0.5 cc 1.5 cc total5'4"__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I think one of the moderators did it. Maybe or

??????? I really need the reminder because I

have big intentions and then forget it is Friday!! I

guess it is just age catching up with me.

Penny

Penny Manville

Walden, Colorado

DOB 9/26/05

230/185/135

1st fill 12/9/05 1cc

5'4 "

Guest guest

did set up the remainder, she is on vacation right now so I

will try to do it myself, how hard can it be right?

Nina

>

> I think one of the moderators did it. Maybe or

> ??????? I really need the reminder because I

> have big intentions and then forget it is Friday!! I

> guess it is just age catching up with me.

> Penny

>

>

> Penny Manville

> Walden, Colorado

> DOB 9/26/05

> 230/185/135

> 1st fill 12/9/05 1cc

> 2nd fill 1/27/06 0.5 cc 1.5 cc total

> 5'4 "

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

nina any luck with my necklace i left it in the dress drawl by my bed jessieNina <nina_eguia@...> wrote: did set up the remainder, she is on vacation right now so I will try to do it myself, how hard can it be right? Nina>> I think one of the moderators did it. Maybe or> ??????? I really need the reminder because I> have big intentions and then forget it is Friday!! I> guess it is just age catching up with me.> Penny> > > Penny Manville> Walden, Colorado> DOB 9/26/05> 230/185/135> 1st fill 12/9/05 1cc> 2nd fill 1/27/06 0.5 cc 1.5 cc total>

5'4"> > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Thanks, Nina

Hopefully it isn't that hard!

Penny

Penny Manville

Walden, Colorado

DOB 9/26/05

230/184/135

1st fill 12/9/05 1cc

5'4 "

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Tammy, I am so sorry about your husband. I too lost my husband it will be 10 years June 28th. His birthday has always been hard for me. I'm glad you found someone though, I can't bring myself to ever remarry. Two is enough for me! Virginia DOB 3/13/06 198/177/135Tammy <tammyntod@...> wrote: I missed it again!! I forgot about the chat room! I need to set it up some how on my computer to where it pops out at me on Friday all day!So today I am getting ready to take my kids down to Long Beach. Today is the 10th anniversary of my late Husbands death and my daughter was only 7 months old when he died so she doesnt remember her biological Daddy. Long Beach is where we had his ashes scattered at sea. My son was 8 years old when his

stepdad died. So for me I dont really know why but I need to be there. I know he is with us everyday but something is drawing me to Long Beach. So we are going to also go to the Queen too. Make it a family day.I am feeling a bit sad today I think because it has been 10 years. I have not and will not turn to food though! I just had my protein drink and a starbucks venti nonfat 3 equal coffee!! YUMMY!! Anyways I am waiting for my Daisy Dookers to get back the groomers and then were off!!Talk To everyone later!!Tammy I.Virginia

Guest guest

TAMMY GOD DOESNT GIVE US ANY MORE THEN WE CAN HANDLE CHIN UP GIRL LIFE IS GOOD ITS OKAY TO BE SAD LIFE IS FULL OF UPS AND DOWNS HANG IN THERE GIRL YOU CAN DO IT MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU JESSIE Tammy <tammyntod@...> wrote: I missed it again!! I forgot about the chat room! I need to set it up some how on my computer to where it pops out at me on Friday all day!So today I am getting ready to take my kids down to Long Beach. Today is the 10th anniversary of my late Husbands death and my daughter was only 7 months old when he died so she doesnt remember her biological Daddy. Long Beach is where we had his ashes scattered at sea. My son was 8 years old when his stepdad died. So for me I dont really know why but I need to be there. I know he is with us

everyday but something is drawing me to Long Beach. So we are going to also go to the Queen too. Make it a family day.I am feeling a bit sad today I think because it has been 10 years. I have not and will not turn to food though! I just had my protein drink and a starbucks venti nonfat 3 equal coffee!! YUMMY!! Anyways I am waiting for my Daisy Dookers to get back the groomers and then were off!!Talk To everyone later!!Tammy I.

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Hi Virginia, It seems like alot of us here have lost our Husbands at one time or another. My 2nd Husband was only 49 when he died from artheroslerosis (i think i spelled that right). He was diagnosed almost one year to the day when he died. I have remarried again. You know what they say...third times a charm!! Well I dont no about all that!! I do know that if something was to happen with this marriage it would definantly be the last one for me. So I took my 3 kids to Long Beach today (this is where my Husbands ashes were scattered) and I felt so bad for my son. He was standed on the Queen just looking out at the water and he just started crying. He's 18 now and I dont think he has really grieved the loss of his stepdad. He was more like his real dad because his real dad was not in the picture much. It just broke my heart. , my youngest whos 10 was only 7 months old when her dad died so she didnt even know him. Then

my stepdaughter started to cry when she saw crying and it was just really sad. So after about 20 minutes I felt that I really needed to bring some happiness back. For me, His death is hard because I did what he wanted done if he was to die and that was scatter his ashes at sea. But I have always felt like I have no where to go. So today on the 10 th anniversary it felt good to be there. Okay, Sorry I needed someone to talk to about my day. Tammy I.