RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Helen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Helen, thank you so much for your note.

How are you and Nick doing these days? I've been thinking of you...

and Rob 19 JAS

Tree memories

>

>

>

> I'd just like to re-iterate, I'm doing a memory book for Theresa

> " Tree " Sappenfield's family.If your child ever met Tree, please

> encourage them to draw, write a memory, or send me a picture.

> I'd really love to be able to include as many entries as

> possible.Rob will be home in March for his chest surgery, and we

> plan to present the book to Tree's family then. So there is time

> to write down memories.If you'd like to contact me personally,

> my email is snooksmama@... you have already posted a

> memory, I have saved them all from this list.If you need my

> snail mail address, let me know and I will send it to you.Thanks

> so much for your contributions. and Rob 19 JAS[Non-text

> portions of this message have been removed]

>

>

>

>

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> HotmailĀ® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone.

> http://www.windowslive-

>

hotmail.com/learnmore/versatility.aspx#mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_WL_HM_versatility_1\

>

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

i just dont have time for the list like I use to, i miss everyone.

Nick is doing amazingly well. I have stopped his daily celebrex and we are

moving his remicade out from every 4 weeks to every 6 weeks. Today is the end of

6 weeks ( we go in tomorrow for a dose) and hes fine. He's happy, working hard

at school ( it will never be one of his strong points :o)).

we are gearing up for JAM in 5 weeks. I best get going with my fundraising, but

its crazy busy at work, my shoulder surgery didnt work, so i will need more

invasive surgery soon. so by the end of the day, all I want to do is collapse on

the sofa!! I miss my 19 yr old something awful, but hes doing well in the navy

and im about to become a grandma for the 2nd time in a couple of weeks, my

stepson and his fiance are expecting #2 next month.

Hope all is well with Robb at college.

hugs Helen and (11, systemic and EDS)

@...: snooksmama@...: Tue, 3 Feb 2009

22:17:04 -0500Subject: Re: RE: Helen

Helen, thank you so much for your note.How are you and Nick doing these days?

I've been thinking of you... and Rob 19 JAS

Tree memories> > > > I'd just like to re-iterate, I'm doing a memory book for

Theresa > " Tree " Sappenfield's family.If your child ever met Tree, please >

encourage them to draw, write a memory, or send me a picture. > I'd really love

to be able to include as many entries as > possible.Rob will be home in March

for his chest surgery, and we > plan to present the book to Tree's family then.

So there is time > to write down memories.If you'd like to contact me

personally, > my email is snooksmama@... you have already posted a >

memory, I have saved them all from this list.If you need my > snail mail

address, let me know and I will send it to you.Thanks > so much for your

contributions. and Rob 19 JAS[Non-text > portions of this message have been

removed] > > > > > > __________________________________________________________>

HotmailĀ® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. >

http://www.windowslive->

hotmail.com/learnmore/versatility.aspx#mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_WL_HM_versatility_1\

21208 > >

Guest guest

Helen, I'm so very happy to hear that Nick is doing so well. I'm worried about

you, dear. I wish your surgery had been a success. You are on days now, right? I

was glad to hear about that.

I think of you often and hope that you are doing well. Please tell Nick hello

for me and you know, school wasn't something Rob loved, but now that he is in

college, I cannot believe his level of dedication. He is still struggling with

school but he is so goal oriented now, its almost scarey.

Many hugs to you and Nick.

and Rob 19 JAS

Tree memories> > > > I'd just like to re-

> iterate, I'm doing a memory book for Theresa > " Tree "

> Sappenfield's family.If your child ever met Tree, please >

> encourage them to draw, write a memory, or send me a picture. >

> I'd really love to be able to include as many entries as >

> possible.Rob will be home in March for his chest surgery, and we

> > plan to present the book to Tree's family then. So there is

> time > to write down memories.If you'd like to contact me

> personally, > my email is snooksmama@... you have

> already posted a > memory, I have saved them all from this

> list.If you need my > snail mail address, let me know and I will

> send it to you.Thanks > so much for your contributions. and

> Rob 19 JAS[Non-text > portions of this message have been

> removed] > > > > > >

> __________________________________________________________> HotmailĀ® goes

where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. > http://www.windowslive->

21208 > >

Guest guest

Helen .. how long have you know you had CLL? That will help most of us understand where you are in this journey. Please don't be afraid as there are so many people here to listen and help you. I have SLL and have been diagnosed for a year now and had a whole year of that before searching for someone to listen to me to find out why I had grown a lump. :-) Each of us has learned to be our first and foremost advocate and when the load seems to heavy to bare there are those of us here to help you carry it through the difficult times.

I hope this helps

Dana

Guest guest

WOW, Nan

and shudder...

you -- and so many of the others here, too

I can't believe how much you have been thru, and are going thru

and you just keep going

it's amazing - and wonderful!

and I think that this is exactly the place to let it all hang out

at least when it is important to you... like now...

so no need to apologize, at least to me!!

I sure wish your family understood better

but i think back on me when a youngster

and I wouldn't have understood either

best to all, Jean

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:14 PM

Subject: Helen

Some of your illnesses are close to mine.I was born with Retinal Blastoma and my right eye was removed when I was 6 weeks old. I was used as a guinea pig and the hospital flew lease"

me and my mom to Los Angeles from NY for the surgery. I was given a "lease"on life and not supposed to live past a few years. Because of that I was not given any vaccinations or shots and I had (in the late 30's and 40's) Typhoid, Diphtheria, Whooping cough, pneumonia, Scarlet Fever and I was hit by a car and told I would never walk again. I was near death with the Typhoid, Diphtheria, and car accident. I was a very sickly child that was supposed to die so somehow the bond between mother and daughter never happened. I had a hysterectomy at the age of 29 and Gall Bladder surgery at the age of 42. I am still being checked often for a vaginal cancer that is malignant when it rears it's ugly head again. I had a very large tumor removed when I was in my 30's and a leather like growth that had to be removed when I was in my 30's. I keep getting these weird growths on and in my body. I have blood pressure problems and once my BP went to 52/20. I was in intensive care for 5 days. BUT I wasn't supposed to live past 7 and here I am at 71 !!!!! I do get upset, like today I cleaned my apt and a weather front moved in and my arthritis and FM decided to flair and my friend couldn't understand why I was in so much pain this afternoon. I told her "unless you experience FM and arthritis when it flairs you just have no idea of the pain it can cause." My Dr is impressed with my ability to have so much pain and keep going but pain has been with me since I was a baby!!!People don't want to hear how you feel so I just use the standard "fine". What really hurts is when my kids don't understand. They are so supportive when I am in the hospital but when I come home they expect 100%. They don't even realize how old I am. My daughter did buy me a cart to bring my groceries in from the car.I am sorry I guess I got on a roll!! I don't usually complain like this. No one likes a crybaby. Thanks for the ability to vent.

Nan

From: "angelbear1129aol" <angelbear1129aol> Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:54:50 PMSubject: Re: NAN__New to the group

Welcome to the group Nan,

I'm Helen, 58, from NW Ohio. We have many different ailments on here, you'll fit right in. My Uncle (82) is having TIA's and the docs not doing anything for him. He was in the hospital two days. He seems to be fine now, it took him a couple of weeks to get full use of his left arm back and he does have balance problems now. His memory for doing chores has finally fully returned. He tires very easy now. He was a picture of health before this. My brother (52) has been having small TIA's for over 10 years now. His scan shows he's had more than 17 of them, he's doing ok and still works. Talk when your able too, lots of folks on here to listen and hopefully reply when they're able too.

((( Welcoming Hugs )))Helen

http://health. / stroke-overview/ transient- ischemic- attack-tia- topic-overview/ healthwise- -hw226609. html

My Ailments:angelbear1129- Helen 1-F.M.S.--Fibromyal gia 2-C.F.S.--Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 3-S.L.E.--Systemati c Lupus Erthematosis 4-M.V.P.--Mitral Valve Prolapse 5-Hypethyroidism/ Graves Disease 6-Hyatal Hernia 7-Acid Reflux--(Gerd) 8-Migrains 9-Polyneuropathy 10-Osteoporosis 11-Osteoarthritis 12-Hypertention 13-Degenerative Arthritis in head,neck, shoulders, spinal column, arms 14-R.L.S.--Restless Leg Syndrome 15-Hypoglycymia 16-I.B.S.--Irritabl e Bowel Syndrome 17-Arrthymia' s 18-Emphysema19-M.P.S.--Myofacia l Pain Syndrome20-Polymyalgia21-T.M.J.--Temporom andibular Joint Disorder22-Corneal Leukoma23-Chronic Sinusitis24-Idiopathic Edema25-PSVT--Paroxysmal -Supraventricula r Tachycardia26-Cataracts- beginning27-Dry Eye Syndrome WHAT HAS HAPPENED: Blind in Left Eye--eye accident-age 3 Rheumatic Fever--almost died-age 17 Pericarditis- -almost died-age 17Plurisy--twiceEndometriosis- -age 13 onLight Stroke--age 27Goiter Bad/Graves Disease--almost died-age 28Full Hysterectomy- -age 40 Gall Bladder out Diseased--almost died-age 48Carpal Tunnel, Left Wrist Anemic twice real bad

Hello,I am Nan and lets just say for now that I am over 65. I do not know if I am in the right place or not. I know that for years I have been ill with one thing or another and now I am having mini strokes. I have Fibromyalgia and some days can barely move however I am able to hide it from others by staying home or just sit and knit. I have just started having mini strokes and have a lot of problems walking. Is this the place for me or is there another group anyone knows of that might be a good support group for me?Thank you,

Nan

Guest guest

WOW, Nan

and shudder...

you -- and so many of the others here, too

I can't believe how much you have been thru, and are going thru

and you just keep going

it's amazing - and wonderful!

and I think that this is exactly the place to let it all hang out

at least when it is important to you... like now...

so no need to apologize, at least to me!!

I sure wish your family understood better

but i think back on me when a youngster

and I wouldn't have understood either

best to all, Jean

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:14 PM

Subject: Helen

Some of your illnesses are close to mine.I was born with Retinal Blastoma and my right eye was removed when I was 6 weeks old. I was used as a guinea pig and the hospital flew lease"

me and my mom to Los Angeles from NY for the surgery. I was given a "lease"on life and not supposed to live past a few years. Because of that I was not given any vaccinations or shots and I had (in the late 30's and 40's) Typhoid, Diphtheria, Whooping cough, pneumonia, Scarlet Fever and I was hit by a car and told I would never walk again. I was near death with the Typhoid, Diphtheria, and car accident. I was a very sickly child that was supposed to die so somehow the bond between mother and daughter never happened. I had a hysterectomy at the age of 29 and Gall Bladder surgery at the age of 42. I am still being checked often for a vaginal cancer that is malignant when it rears it's ugly head again. I had a very large tumor removed when I was in my 30's and a leather like growth that had to be removed when I was in my 30's. I keep getting these weird growths on and in my body. I have blood pressure problems and once my BP went to 52/20. I was in intensive care for 5 days. BUT I wasn't supposed to live past 7 and here I am at 71 !!!!! I do get upset, like today I cleaned my apt and a weather front moved in and my arthritis and FM decided to flair and my friend couldn't understand why I was in so much pain this afternoon. I told her "unless you experience FM and arthritis when it flairs you just have no idea of the pain it can cause." My Dr is impressed with my ability to have so much pain and keep going but pain has been with me since I was a baby!!!People don't want to hear how you feel so I just use the standard "fine". What really hurts is when my kids don't understand. They are so supportive when I am in the hospital but when I come home they expect 100%. They don't even realize how old I am. My daughter did buy me a cart to bring my groceries in from the car.I am sorry I guess I got on a roll!! I don't usually complain like this. No one likes a crybaby. Thanks for the ability to vent.

Nan

From: "angelbear1129aol" <angelbear1129aol> Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:54:50 PMSubject: Re: NAN__New to the group

I'm Helen, 58, from NW Ohio. We have many different ailments on here, you'll fit right in. My Uncle (82) is having TIA's and the docs not doing anything for him. He was in the hospital two days. He seems to be fine now, it took him a couple of weeks to get full use of his left arm back and he does have balance problems now. His memory for doing chores has finally fully returned. He tires very easy now. He was a picture of health before this. My brother (52) has been having small TIA's for over 10 years now. His scan shows he's had more than 17 of them, he's doing ok and still works. Talk when your able too, lots of folks on here to listen and hopefully reply when they're able too.

((( Welcoming Hugs )))Helen

http://health. / stroke-overview/ transient- ischemic- attack-tia- topic-overview/ healthwise- -hw226609. html

My Ailments:angelbear1129- Helen 1-F.M.S.--Fibromyal gia 2-C.F.S.--Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 3-S.L.E.--Systemati c Lupus Erthematosis 4-M.V.P.--Mitral Valve Prolapse 5-Hypethyroidism/ Graves Disease 6-Hyatal Hernia 7-Acid Reflux--(Gerd) 8-Migrains 9-Polyneuropathy 10-Osteoporosis 11-Osteoarthritis 12-Hypertention 13-Degenerative Arthritis in head,neck, shoulders, spinal column, arms 14-R.L.S.--Restless Leg Syndrome 15-Hypoglycymia 16-I.B.S.--Irritabl e Bowel Syndrome 17-Arrthymia' s 18-Emphysema19-M.P.S.--Myofacia l Pain Syndrome20-Polymyalgia21-T.M.J.--Temporom andibular Joint Disorder22-Corneal Leukoma23-Chronic Sinusitis24-Idiopathic Edema25-PSVT--Paroxysmal -Supraventricula r Tachycardia26-Cataracts- beginning27-Dry Eye Syndrome WHAT HAS HAPPENED: Blind in Left Eye--eye accident-age 3 Rheumatic Fever--almost died-age 17 Pericarditis- -almost died-age 17Plurisy--twiceEndometriosis- -age 13 onLight Stroke--age 27Goiter Bad/Graves Disease--almost died-age 28Full Hysterectomy- -age 40 Gall Bladder out Diseased--almost died-age 48Carpal Tunnel, Left Wrist Anemic twice real bad

Hello,I am Nan and lets just say for now that I am over 65. I do not know if I am in the right place or not. I know that for years I have been ill with one thing or another and now I am having mini strokes. I have Fibromyalgia and some days can barely move however I am able to hide it from others by staying home or just sit and knit. I have just started having mini strokes and have a lot of problems walking. Is this the place for me or is there another group anyone knows of that might be a good support group for me?Thank you,

Nan

Guest guest

Hi NanĀ  maybe you need to set your kids down and go thru the list of things that have happened to you thru your life.Ā  Then tell then that if that is what it took to get where you are today it is worth it.Ā  That you have themĀ beautiful, loving, children and you have had a long life but now I need help more often. I am getting tired of the pain and if I need somethingĀ and hurting to much to do it I wii ask for your help and I will tell you why.Ā  Sorry I got on my soap box but I have seen to many people say I'm OK and end up in care homes.Ā Ā  LYLĀ Ā  LMay

Ā 

Some of your illnesses are close to mine.I was born with Retinal Blastoma and my right eye was removed when I was 6 weeks old.Ā  I was used as a guinea pig and the hospital flew lease "

Ā me and my mom to Los Angeles from NY for the surgery.Ā  I was given a " lease " on life and not supposed to live past a few years.Ā  Because of that I was not given any vaccinations or shots and I had (in the late 30's and 40's) Typhoid, Diphtheria, Whooping cough, pneumonia, Scarlet Fever and I was hit by a car and told I would never walk again.Ā  I was near death with the Typhoid, Diphtheria, and car accident. I was a very sickly child that was supposed to die so somehow the bond between mother and daughter never happened.Ā  I had a hysterectomy at the age of 29 and Gall Bladder surgery at the age of 42.Ā  I am still being checked often for a vaginal cancer that is malignant when it rears it's ugly head again.Ā  I had a very large tumor removed when I was in my 30's and a leather like growth that had to be removed

when I was in my 30's.Ā  I keep getting these weird growths on and in my body.Ā  I have blood pressure problems and once my BP went to 52/20.Ā  I was in intensive care for 5 days.Ā  BUT I wasn't supposed to live past 7 and here I am at 71 !!!!!Ā 

I do get upset, like today I cleaned my apt and a weather front moved in and my arthritis and FM decided to flair and my friend couldn't understand why I was in so much pain this afternoon.Ā  I told her " unless you experience FM and arthritis when it flairs you just have no idea of the pain it can cause. " Ā  My Dr is impressed with my ability to have so much pain and keep going but pain has been with me since I was a baby!!!

People don't want to hear how you feel so I just use the standard " fine " .Ā  What really hurts is when my kids don't understand.Ā  They are so supportive when I am in the hospital but when I come home they expect 100%.Ā  They don't even realize how old I am.Ā Ā  My daughter did buy me a cart to bring my groceries in from the car.

I am sorry I guess I got on a roll!!Ā  I don't usually complain like this.Ā  No one likes a crybaby.Ā  Thanks for the ability to vent.

NanĀ 

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:54:50 PM

Subject: Re: NAN__New to the groupĀ 

Ā  I'm Helen, 58, from NW Ohio.Ā  We have many different ailments on here, you'll fit right in.Ā  My Uncle (82) is having TIA's andĀ the docsĀ not doing anything for him.Ā  He was in the hospital two days.Ā  He seems to be fine now, it took him a couple of weeks to get full use of his left arm back and he doesĀ have balance problems now.Ā  His memory for doing chores has finally fully returned.Ā  He tires very easy now.Ā  He was a picture of health before this.Ā  My brother (52) has been having small TIA's for over 10 years now.Ā  His scan shows he's had more than 17 of them, he's doing ok and still works.Ā  Talk when your able too, lots of folks on here to listen and hopefully reply when they're able too.

((( Welcoming Hugs )))HelenĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

My Ailments:angelbear1129- HelenĀ  1-F.M.S.--Fibromyal gia Ā  2-C.F.S.--Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Ā  3-S.L.E.--Systemati c Lupus Erthematosis Ā  4-M.V.P.--Mitral Valve Prolapse Ā  5-Hypethyroidism/ Graves Disease Ā  6-Hyatal Hernia Ā  7-Acid Reflux--(Gerd) Ā  8-Migrains Ā  9-Polyneuropathy 10-Osteoporosis

11-Osteoarthritis 12-Hypertention 13-Degenerative Arthritis in head,neck, shoulders, spinal column, arms 14-R.L.S.--Restless Leg Syndrome 15-Hypoglycymia 16-I.B.S.--Irritabl e Bowel Syndrome 17-Arrthymia' s

18-Emphysema19-M.P.S.--Myofacia l Pain Syndrome20-Polymyalgia21-T.M.J.--Temporom andibular Joint Disorder22-Corneal Leukoma23-Chronic Sinusitis24-Idiopathic Edema25-PSVT--Paroxysmal -Supraventricula r Tachycardia

26-Cataracts- beginning27-Dry Eye Syndrome WHAT HAS HAPPENED: Blind in Left Eye--eye accident-age 3

Rheumatic Fever--almost died-age 17 Pericarditis- -almost died-age 17Plurisy--twiceEndometriosis- -age 13 onLight Stroke--age 27Goiter Bad/Graves Disease--almost died-age 28Full Hysterectomy- -age 40

Gall Bladder out Diseased--almost died-age 48Carpal Tunnel, Left Wrist Anemic twice real bad

Ā 

Hello,I am Nan and lets just say for now that I am over 65.Ā  I do not know if I am in the right place or not.Ā  I know that for years I have been ill with one thing or another and now I am having mini strokes.Ā  I have Fibromyalgia and some days can barely move however I am able to hide it from others by staying home or just sit and knit.Ā  I have just started having mini strokes and have a lot of problems walking.Ā  Is this the place for me or is there another group anyone knows of that might be a good support group for me?

Thank you,

NanĀ 

Guest guest

Hi NanĀ  maybe you need to set your kids down and go thru the list of things that have happened to you thru your life.Ā  Then tell then that if that is what it took to get where you are today it is worth it.Ā  That you have themĀ beautiful, loving, children and you have had a long life but now I need help more often. I am getting tired of the pain and if I need somethingĀ and hurting to much to do it I wii ask for your help and I will tell you why.Ā  Sorry I got on my soap box but I have seen to many people say I'm OK and end up in care homes.Ā Ā  LYLĀ Ā  LMay

Ā 

Some of your illnesses are close to mine.I was born with Retinal Blastoma and my right eye was removed when I was 6 weeks old.Ā  I was used as a guinea pig and the hospital flew lease "

Ā me and my mom to Los Angeles from NY for the surgery.Ā  I was given a " lease " on life and not supposed to live past a few years.Ā  Because of that I was not given any vaccinations or shots and I had (in the late 30's and 40's) Typhoid, Diphtheria, Whooping cough, pneumonia, Scarlet Fever and I was hit by a car and told I would never walk again.Ā  I was near death with the Typhoid, Diphtheria, and car accident. I was a very sickly child that was supposed to die so somehow the bond between mother and daughter never happened.Ā  I had a hysterectomy at the age of 29 and Gall Bladder surgery at the age of 42.Ā  I am still being checked often for a vaginal cancer that is malignant when it rears it's ugly head again.Ā  I had a very large tumor removed when I was in my 30's and a leather like growth that had to be removed

when I was in my 30's.Ā  I keep getting these weird growths on and in my body.Ā  I have blood pressure problems and once my BP went to 52/20.Ā  I was in intensive care for 5 days.Ā  BUT I wasn't supposed to live past 7 and here I am at 71 !!!!!Ā 

I do get upset, like today I cleaned my apt and a weather front moved in and my arthritis and FM decided to flair and my friend couldn't understand why I was in so much pain this afternoon.Ā  I told her " unless you experience FM and arthritis when it flairs you just have no idea of the pain it can cause. " Ā  My Dr is impressed with my ability to have so much pain and keep going but pain has been with me since I was a baby!!!

People don't want to hear how you feel so I just use the standard " fine " .Ā  What really hurts is when my kids don't understand.Ā  They are so supportive when I am in the hospital but when I come home they expect 100%.Ā  They don't even realize how old I am.Ā Ā  My daughter did buy me a cart to bring my groceries in from the car.

I am sorry I guess I got on a roll!!Ā  I don't usually complain like this.Ā  No one likes a crybaby.Ā  Thanks for the ability to vent.

NanĀ 

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:54:50 PM

Subject: Re: NAN__New to the groupĀ 

Ā  I'm Helen, 58, from NW Ohio.Ā  We have many different ailments on here, you'll fit right in.Ā  My Uncle (82) is having TIA's andĀ the docsĀ not doing anything for him.Ā  He was in the hospital two days.Ā  He seems to be fine now, it took him a couple of weeks to get full use of his left arm back and he doesĀ have balance problems now.Ā  His memory for doing chores has finally fully returned.Ā  He tires very easy now.Ā  He was a picture of health before this.Ā  My brother (52) has been having small TIA's for over 10 years now.Ā  His scan shows he's had more than 17 of them, he's doing ok and still works.Ā  Talk when your able too, lots of folks on here to listen and hopefully reply when they're able too.

((( Welcoming Hugs )))HelenĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

My Ailments:angelbear1129- HelenĀ  1-F.M.S.--Fibromyal gia Ā  2-C.F.S.--Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Ā  3-S.L.E.--Systemati c Lupus Erthematosis Ā  4-M.V.P.--Mitral Valve Prolapse Ā  5-Hypethyroidism/ Graves Disease Ā  6-Hyatal Hernia Ā  7-Acid Reflux--(Gerd) Ā  8-Migrains Ā  9-Polyneuropathy 10-Osteoporosis

11-Osteoarthritis 12-Hypertention 13-Degenerative Arthritis in head,neck, shoulders, spinal column, arms 14-R.L.S.--Restless Leg Syndrome 15-Hypoglycymia 16-I.B.S.--Irritabl e Bowel Syndrome 17-Arrthymia' s

18-Emphysema19-M.P.S.--Myofacia l Pain Syndrome20-Polymyalgia21-T.M.J.--Temporom andibular Joint Disorder22-Corneal Leukoma23-Chronic Sinusitis24-Idiopathic Edema25-PSVT--Paroxysmal -Supraventricula r Tachycardia

26-Cataracts- beginning27-Dry Eye Syndrome WHAT HAS HAPPENED: Blind in Left Eye--eye accident-age 3

Rheumatic Fever--almost died-age 17 Pericarditis- -almost died-age 17Plurisy--twiceEndometriosis- -age 13 onLight Stroke--age 27Goiter Bad/Graves Disease--almost died-age 28Full Hysterectomy- -age 40

Gall Bladder out Diseased--almost died-age 48Carpal Tunnel, Left Wrist Anemic twice real bad

Ā 

Hello,I am Nan and lets just say for now that I am over 65.Ā  I do not know if I am in the right place or not.Ā  I know that for years I have been ill with one thing or another and now I am having mini strokes.Ā  I have Fibromyalgia and some days can barely move however I am able to hide it from others by staying home or just sit and knit.Ā  I have just started having mini strokes and have a lot of problems walking.Ā  Is this the place for me or is there another group anyone knows of that might be a good support group for me?

Thank you,

NanĀ