RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: Unable to deliver your message

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From: <notify >Subject: Unable to deliver your messageangel47572000@...Date: Friday, 28 August, 2009, 5:11 PMWe are unable to deliver the message from <angel47572000@...>to <thyroidpatientadvacacy >.Your message was sent to a group that does not exist. Please checkto make sure you spelled the group

name correctly. For further assistance, please visit http://help./l/us//groups/original/general.html

start: 0000-00-00

end: 0000-00-00

Hi all here is another place to order from if you have problems with medicapharma.http://www.yasminpharmacy.com/show-product.php?categary= & id=300the pharmacy has 2 bottles of thyroid-S for $219=£132.714 which is about £66 for one.60mg+2000. so not as cheap but not a bad price. Angel.

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----From: <notify >angel47572000@...Sent: Thu, 17 June, 2010 12:36:24Subject: Unable to deliver your messageNote: Forwarded message is attached.We are unable to deliver the message from <angel47572000@...>to <thyroidpatientadvacacy >.Your message was sent to a group that does not exist. Please checkto make sure you spelled the group name correctly. For further assistance, please visit http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/forms/general.html

Hi sheila, found this about doctors knowledge base.http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/315/7120/1426the validity of general practitioners`self assessment of knowledge cross sectional study .key messages * Doctors`perception of knowledge in areas of common practice is no indication of actual knowledge.*continuing medical education and other professional development activities that rely on the doctors`self perception to assess their needs are likely to be seriously flawed.*to make professional development activites more efficient and effective a more objestive assessment of needs in necessary. a sample of 100 general pratitioners was selected-examples of true-false test

questions-a raised TSH is the least sensitive marker of decreased thyroid reserve in hashimoto`s thyroiditis (false)these questions were for thyroid and diabetes. in new Zealand Angel.

Guest guest

Dr. Caughlin, I would suspect that to be true, the OCA Executive Director has

stated they don't use this list as a means of disseminating information because

not everyone on the list is a member. But, there are messages from the OCA from

time to time to try to snuff out rumors, as they believe them to be, or try to

redirect a message. At this time the OCA list has been made a message only

site. I guess they don't want us on there giving our side of the story.

This is also why it is important for everyone to get on the phone and talk to

every DC in their area/town and make sure they are well aware of what is going

on. If the list is to limited, the phone isn't so make sure everyone who feels

like you votes NO on the By Laws Change.

Ron Grice, DC

Albany, OR

Guest guest

--------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 5:44 PM

<rrabidoux@...>

Subject: Unable to deliver your message

>

> We are unable to deliver the message from <rrabidoux@...>

> to < >.

>

> The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this

> group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may

> only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have

> registered with .

>

> If you would like to subscribe to this group:

> 1. visit

> /join

> -OR-

> 2. send email to -subscribe

>

> For further assistance, please visit

> http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/forms/general.html

>

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message -----From: <notify >angel47572000@...Sent: Friday, 10 June 2011, 16:51Subject: Unable to deliver your messageWe are unable to deliver the message from <angel47572000@...>to <thyroidpatientsadvacacy >.Your message was sent to a group that does not exist. Please checkto make sure you spelled the group name correctly. For further assistance, please visit http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/forms/general.html

----- Forwarded Message -----From: <notify@...>angel47572000@...Sent: Friday, 10 June 2011, 16:49Subject: my son

Hi All, update on my son. he has been home with me for 3 or 4 weeks as i was determined to stop the medicines he was taking-seroxat and tegratol. apparently tegratol stops your T4 from converting to T3. the worst part of this is they don`t seem to be bothered by this. he has changed , his personallity is different now. i am waiting for him to get tested again for thyroid/adrenals. what a wast of time that will beas they think a THS of 4.2 is border line. he is to have a 9pm cortisol test. i no what will happen they will say he is normal . I need a good doctor now. as we are unable to get him back to his home after the bankholiday and Easter break.! if he is not back in two weeks they will take away the funding for his place their. what a mess! the nearest doctor is Dr S. Dr K his

psychiatrist will give him a referal if a ask him. so this looks like it is going to take a long time to resolve. i am determined to get the best care for him. a question for you all-has any one had a hair sample test.?? i was wondering if it may be able to pick up adrenal problems-as this could help me tell if his adrenals are alright. i no the best test is the salivery one but may be difficult to get the samples from my son. Is their any other way to test for the adrenals maybe a urinetest, this will also be difficult to do. i have plenty of evidence on the thyroid to show the doctor, but how to explain about adrenal fatige. help. regards angel.

Hi All, update on my son. he has been home with me for 3 or 4 weeks as i was determined to stop the medicines he was taking-seroxat and tegratol. apparently tegratol stops your T4 from converting to T3. the worst part of this is they don`t seem to be bothered by this. he has changed , his personallity is different now. i am waiting for him to get tested again for thyroid/adrenals. what a wast of time that will beas they think a THS of 4.2 is border line. he is to have a 9pm cortisol test. i no what will happen they will say he is normal . I need a good doctor now. as we are unable to get him back to his home after the bankholiday and Easter break.! if he is not back in two weeks they will take away the funding for his place their. what a mess! the nearest doctor is Dr S. Dr K his

psychiatrist will give him a referal if a ask him. so this looks like it is going to take a long time to resolve. i am determined to get the best care for him. a question for you all-has any one had a hair sample test.?? i was wondering if it may be able to pick up adrenal problems-as this could help me tell if his adrenals are alright. i no the best test is the salivery one but may be difficult to get the samples from my son. Is their any other way to test for the adrenals maybe a urinetest, this will also be difficult to do. i have plenty of evidence on the thyroid to show the doctor, but how to explain about adrenal fatige. help. regards angel.

Guest guest

>a question for you all-has any one had a hair sample test.??

yes, with mineral check

>i was wondering if it may be able to pick up adrenal problems

apparently, yes

the report i had said i was a slow metaboliser which implied adrenal issues:

SLOW METABOLISM (TYPE #1)

** Parasympathetic Dominant

** Tendency Toward Decreased Thyroid Function (reduced secretion of hormones)

** Tendency Toward Decreased Adrenal Function (reduced secretion of hormones)

The mineral pattern reflected in these test results is indicative of a slow

metabolic (Type #1) pattern. This

particular profile can be related to a number of contributing factors, such as;

* Diet - Dietary factors such as low protein intake, high carbohydrate intake

and eating refined

carbohydrates, especially those containing appreciable amounts of sugar have an

indirect yet significant

effect in suppressing the metabolic rate.

* Endocrine Function - Low thyroid activity as well as low adrenal gland

function will contribute to lowering

the metabolic rate.

* Digestion - Poor absorption and utilization of nutrients found in the foods

that are consumed will result

in decreased energy production on a cellular level, thereby, affecting

metabolism. In turn, a lowered

metabolic rate will have an adverse effect upon the digestion process, thereby

creating a vicious cycle.

i doubt drs will take a hair test serously tho.

>Is their any other way to test for the adrenals maybe a urine

test

yes there's a 24 hr urinary free cortisol test, which is good i think. it'll

show how much free cortisol he's produced in a day. you can do this with

medichecks http://www.medichecks.com/index.cfm?s=2 & d=21 & test=UCOR- & name=Free

Cortisol (urine) you may get it on the nhs but they'd probably want a

synacthen test too, before doing a UFC test, if they agreed to do one. i think

they only do UFC on nhs if they suspect cushings.

you may get help with thyroid but i'm not so sure about adrenals? I have not

heard of any nhs drs who'll prescribe hc etc for people without addison's?

have they checked he's producing the various adrenal steroids like dhea and

aldosterone, or checked 17-ohp etc ?

the ssri's are supposed to double cortisol, according to something i once read.

i don't think they're good drugs

" If a patient continues to ingest a particular SSRI-antidepressant over a

prolonged period of time, eventually the bodies Adrenal Glands may lose their

efficiency and " Adrenal Exhaustion Syndrome " will be the end result. Adrenal

Exhaustion causes levels of adrenaline initially to fall and levels of cortisol

to rise. Ultimately, also cortisol levels fall. When untreated, Adrenal

Exhaustion will lead to seriously declining physical health. Many (former)

SSRI-AntiDepressant users reported fatigue as a long term side-effect or were

diagnosed with " Chronigue Fatigue Syndrome. " People suffering from stress are

generally diagnosed with this disorder. Symptoms range from simple exhaustion to

much more complex problems that are secondary to excessive output of adrenal

hormones in the bloodstream, leading to Adrenal Exhaustion. Unlike the other

hormones, it takes a long time before the Adrenal Glands have their adrenaline

levels restored. Could we say that the SSRI-AntiDepressant " works " by slowly

excavating the body's Adrenal Glands "

http://www.antidepressantsfacts.com/pinealstory.htm

chris

>

> > Hi All, update on my son. he has been home with me for 3 or 4 weeks as i was

determined to stop the medicines he was taking-seroxat and tegratol. apparently

tegratol stops your T4 from converting to

>

> T3. the worst part of this is they don`t seem to be bothered by this. he has

changed , his personallity is different now. i am waiting for him to get tested

again for thyroid/adrenals. what a wast of time that will be

> as they think a THS of 4.2 is border line. he is to have a 9pm cortisol test.

i no what will happen they will say he is normal . I need a good doctor now. as

we are unable to get him back to his home after the bank

> holiday and Easter break.! if he is not back in two weeks they will take away

the funding for his place their. what a mess! the nearest doctor is Dr S. Dr K

his psychiatrist will give him a referal if a ask him. so this looks like it is

going to take a long time to resolve. i am determined to get the best care for

him.  a question for you all-has any one had a hair sample test.?? i was

wondering if it may be able to pick up adrenal problems-as this could help me

tell if his adrenals are alright. i no the best test is the salivery one but may

be difficult to get the samples from my son. Is their any other way to test for

the adrenals maybe a urine

> test, this will also be difficult to do. i have plenty of evidence on the

thyroid to show the doctor, but how to explain about adrenal fatige.   help.

regards angel.

>

> Hi All, update on my son. he has been home with me for 3 or 4 weeks as i was

determined to stop the medicines he was taking-seroxat and tegratol. apparently

tegratol stops your T4 from converting to

>

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message -----From: <notify >elainecoleman81@...Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2011 2:01 PMSubject:

I am new to this forum, after seeing the mail on sunday article i am once again after some advice. i have had a thyroid problem for over 19 years tests show that i am borderline hypothyroid. i tried thyroxine levothyroxine but even on a low dose got palpitations. i have had my pirtuitary and adrenals checked and doctors state the results are ok no indication of adrenal insufficiency. in 2009 i paid for a salivary cortisone test which showed cortisol within range but DHEA well below in all four outcomes throughout the day tested. i went back to my gp and asked to be referred once again to an endocrinologist who said that DHEA had no bearing on thyroid he did a synacthen test to prove that my adrenals were ok. my sympotoms are worse recent thyroid tests showTSH and T4 all within range i am taking only

25mcg levothyroxine but have chronic fatigue, my hair loss is excessive i have put on weight and can not remember the last time i fell asleep. this has an effect on my concentration and i have a tremor. reading all the treatment options i do not know whether i should be treating my adrenal first then trying almera or DHEA supplementation. can anyone advise please

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message -----From: <notify >angel47572000@...Sent: Sunday, 10 July 2011, 16:30Subject: Unable to deliver your messageWe are unable to deliver the message from <angel47572000@...>to <thyroidpatientsadvacacy >.Your message was sent to a group that does not exist. Please checkto make sure you spelled the group name correctly. For further assistance, please visit http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/forms/general.html

----- Forwarded Message -----From: <notify@...>angel47572000@...Sent: Sunday, 10 July 2011, 16:29Subject: Unable to deliver your messageWe are unable to deliver the message from <angel47572000@...>to <thyroidpatientadvacacy@...>.Your message was sent to a group that does not exist. Please checkto make sure you spelled the group name correctly. For further assistance, please visit http://help./help/uk/groups/

Hi all update on my son. have been giving him some adrenal extra for a short while. a question- can this interfere with any thyroid tests that might be done.? thanks . angel.

Hi all update on my son. have been giving him some adrenal extra for a short while. a question- can this interfere with any thyroid tests that might be done.? thanks . angel.

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: <notify > angel47572000@... Sent: Friday, 18 November 2011, 11:41 Subject: Unable to deliver your message ----- Forwarded Message -----We are unable to deliver the message from <angel47572000@...>to <thyriodpatientadvocacy >.Your message was sent to a group that does not exist. Please checkto make sure you spelled the group name correctly. For further assistance, please visit http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/forms/general.htmlYES, YES, YES. very good news.! i feel like a party.only don`t drink that much these days, will orange juice

do.! Angel.

YES, YES, YES. very good news.! i feel like a party.only don`t drink that much these days, will orange juice do.! Angel.

Guest guest

this group will only accept pain text messages. pics and scanned in articles are

not accepted here. I cannot send you guys the articles about a cure unless the

moderator changes the settings for the group. sorry guys, trust me a cure is in

the works.

Unable to deliver your message

We are unable to deliver the message from <dougman1@...>

to <cures for AIDS >.

You can only send plain text messages to this group. HTML or

other formats are not allowed.

For further assistance, please visit

http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/forms/general.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----

No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1873 / Virus Database: 2102/4674 - Release Date: 12/11/11

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: <notify > deepikabaroka@... Sent: Friday, 18 May 2012 4:41 PM Subject: Unable to deliver your message ----- Forwarded Message -----We are unable to deliver the message from <deepikabaroka@...>to < >.The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have registered with . If you would like to subscribe to this group:1. visit /join-OR-2. send email to -subscribe For further assistance, please visit http://help./l/us//groups/original/members/forms/general.htmli dint even get to the payment page ....but i called up the gdc about the problem and they said that they will refer it to their it department but most probably all the places must have been booked by that time............its really frustrating. From: mayada <mayada_aldory@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 18 May 2012 4:33 PM Subject: Re: ore 2 nov

Unfortunately i didntits the 3rd time i got the payment page and dont go ant further (July , September and November)i starting to suspect my pc and i pad ( i loged from both) may be somthing wrong with my system , i used google chrom and safari and explorer when i click one card he just freeeeez and do nothing

From: deepika baroka <deepika_broca@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 6:25 PM Subject: ore 2 nov

did anybody managed to book a place for ore 2 nov today?

i dint even get to the payment page ....but i called up the gdc about the problem and they said that they will refer it to their it department but most probably all the places must have been booked by that time............its really frustrating. From: mayada <mayada_aldory@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 18 May 2012 4:33 PM Subject: Re: ore 2 nov

Unfortunately i didntits the 3rd time i got the payment page and dont go ant further (July , September and November)i starting to suspect my pc and i pad ( i loged from both) may be somthing wrong with my system , i used google chrom and safari and explorer when i click one card he just freeeeez and do nothing From: deepika baroka <deepika_broca@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 6:25 PM Subject: ore 2 nov

did anybody managed to book a place for ore 2 nov today?