RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Today's Daily Word - Monday, January 1, 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Today's Daily Word - Monday, January 1, 2007 My Year This new year marks a fresh start for me. I begin this new year realizing that nothing can separate me from God’s presence in this moment or at any other time. The presence of God is within me always. Working with this holy presence, I cocreate my life in fresh, new ways. In contemplative prayer, I honor my past and its lessons and I release negative feelings and attitudes based on the past. I take action this day, this year, to change habits or practices that do not serve me, knowing that God’s spirit expressing through me is greater than any habit. I trust God within to guide me in cocreation, to inspire me with new ways of thinking, acting, and speaking. This awareness ensures that, in every needed way, the new year marks a fresh start for me.

“Isaac sowed seed in that land, and in the same year reaped a hundredfold. The Lord blessed him.”—Genesis 26:12 God is so big He can cover the whole world with his Love and so small He can curl up inside your heart. June Masters Bacher