RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Where is ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was wondering the same thing Donna!DarcyOn 3/15/06, Donna M-P <donna112520@...> wrote:

Has anyone heard from her? I miss her - come outwherever you are!Donna

Guest guest

Hi ,

I'm sorry to hear you've been so depressed. I know how you feel, I get that way myself. My sister who recently passed away had very severe depression. She would often call me and cry and say she didn't know what was wrong with her. I use to tell her that if she would just make herself get up and do something she'd feel better, but she would always tell me she couldn't do it.

I understand about not wanting to take medicine. Hang in there !

Guest guest

Good to hear from you . I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling the best though :( Hang in there. We are here should you need anything.....Would you consider to temporarily go on meds? Maybe give you a boost-start and then you could wean yourself off of them gradually???

Hugs..DarcyOn 3/16/06, fitgrl222@... <fitgrl222@...

> wrote:

Hi ,

I'm sorry to hear you've been so depressed. I know how you feel, I get that way myself. My sister who recently passed away had very severe depression. She would often call me and cry and say she didn't know what was wrong with her. I use to tell her that if she would just make herself get up and do something she'd feel better, but she would always tell me she couldn't do it.

I understand about not wanting to take medicine. Hang in there !

Guest guest

Hi , a good friend of mine has clinical depression so I understand your feelings about taking medication. My friend had a horrible time finding the right meds and dosage so that she wouldn't get depressed again or walk around like a zombie. I don't feel like I should give any advice to you about whether you should take meds or not that's between you and your doctor. I was wondering though if you could maybe tackle one small part of your exercise room (straightening it up) or maybe hiring someone to clean and organize it for you. Take care and I hope you will be feeling better soon!

Jen Sprague <kittyn@...> wrote: I'm ok - just been a bit down and not up to much. I got that lovely flu and I'm still trying to repair the damage to my house from letting my bf take care of the kids or trying to take care of them while I was sick. Exercise has consisted of nothing more than biking kids around because my workout area is a mess and I've been well depressed and unable to get everything done. Any of you who suffer from depression know what I mean without more explanation and the rest of you are probably saying get over it just clean up and exercise. I try and do a bit of yoga everyday, but I feel good if I have fed my kids and picked up the major messes and have clean laundry for the next day. I use exercise to control my depression so lack of place to exercise = lack

of exercise = depression = unable to pick everything up = lack of place to exercise. Its hard to break the cycle, but I refuse to go on drugs when I can handle this myself. My daughter (the almost 3 year old) is in one of those clingy stages, my bf wants me to be the same woman I was 3 years ago (handles everything, does everything, happy) and I'm just tired. Anyway thats probably more than you wanted to know - to sum it all up I'm ok just not able to exercise right now and having problems being social. I think about you all a lot though and read mail as I am able. Donna M-P wrote:> Has anyone heard from her? I miss her - come out> wherever you are!>> Donna>

Travel Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!