RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- Sunday night

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All:Here is the latest on . I may have skipped a Sat update. Allot has happened in the last 24 or so hours but will just get to the bottom line as it has been a long week.C is doing wonderfully physically. Once she is up & out of bed she gets around like NASCAR. I'm going to put flames on her walker. They said she is doing to much physical actually so had to curtail her a little tonight. The thing that causes her the most exhaustion & much pain is getting out of and into bed. It is quite an agonizing process.The nurses removed all of her lines from her "bagpipes" tonight and she is eating crackers and will progress from there. We believe she will be released tomorrow and if not, Tues. for sure. The nurses said that once they remove the

lines & eats the patient usually goes home the next day. It is hard to believe all that has happened the past 6 days! Truly a life changing event for her (us). She still has  along way to go and we can see allot of hope and promise for the future (without the horrible pain!)Last night she looked at the lights on the "tree" of bags and thought we were on a ride in Branson. I don't know if I told you she also wrote the words to "Sgt. Peppers" and other Beatles tunes. Really great stuff that keeps us laughing or at least smiling. This happens right after her meds for a little while.All for now & thanks for all your prayers. Next stop is 's house here in STL and then maybe home next week-end. God's hand has surely blessed us."And so to bed".  *  Dan*From 's London Diary.