RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Answers for

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for these links Sue! I have a ton of white rice and I dont care much for it plain so I always just used it for stir fry and maybe some stuffed peppers every now and then. I havent visited them yet but am keeping this eml until I can.

leslie and Jan TZ...a compilation of potato toppings (m)Date: January 25, 2002 at 5:10 am PSTThis list was compiled from Jan Tz's November 20, 2001 posting, as well asthe additions of others that same date and recent January 24, 2002 postings.Quite the list!1) brown gravy2) onion gravy3) mushroom gravy4) onion-mushroom gravy (good grief)5) garlic-mushroom gravy6) ketchup7) BBQ sauce8) BBQ onions9) chili10) creamed corn (thanks, Sandie!)11) spicy beans of all sorts12) sweet and sour sauce13) chickpea gravy14) taco sauce15) mix the innards of a baked spud with pureed squash16) mash spudz with cooked carrots17) posole gravy18) chili gravy19) tofu sour creme20) spaghetti sauceThese are additional suggestions that were not part of Jan's list:21) anchovie-free Worcestershire sauce22) A-1 steak sauce23) steamed broccoli and cheez sauce24) cream-style corn25) fatfree gravies26) salsa27) steamed veggies28) veg bakon bits29) thick soups (split pea is yummy)30) Pot Roastless Potato--put steamed carrots and onions inside a bakedpotato and smother with vegetarian gravy31) Black Bean Beauties (bbq onions w/pureed black beans32) Martha Garlic Roasted Potatoes33) mushroom stroganoff34) Bragg's35) balsamic vinegar36) lentil sloppy joe37) stir fry with sweet and sour sauce38) coleslaw39) fresh butternut squash with fresh pepper and vegan "butter".40) Salad Potato--not quite the same as Potato Salad...I dice (really small)cucumber and tomato and let it sit in Seasoned Rice Vinegar while the potatois cooking--then add it along with a few sliced black olives (I'm like thatkid in the commercial who finally finds his true family when he sees themwith olives on all their fingers...)--salt and pepper. This is good becauseit's got the hot/cold thing going on--and the seasoned rice vinegar issweet/salty. Yum!I like this on taters and brown rice - try succotash (limas, corn, tomatoes)and maybe a little of the juice.