RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Biopsy today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Tamara Congrats on getting that behind you! There is no 'good or bad' numbers from bioopsy, but it is what it is... they will be able to tell you what amount of damage you have from STAGE 1-4 and GRADE 1-4... Stage is AMOUNT of damage,, and Grade is HOW FAST it is progressing..tamara <seweasy@...> wrote: Hi, How is everyone here. Had my biopsy today. I was so anxious I got no sleep last night, I mean NO SLEEP. It went well. Thought I would be out from the meds, but they just give you alittle. I only felt

the iv needle, (always do) and the skin deadening shots. I got a "little" vercet, was awake the whole time, did not feel a needle stick or pince, although at time of pinch, I got the pain in side and neck, but it was more like a soreness. They gave me a vicoden after I got in recovery after which I could turn/move. I went through a lot of anxiety for nothing! I am a little sore in my side now. No biggie.Now I dont get to see doc til 9/13 with results. They will be ready to begin treatment, I am sure. What are good and bad numbers, so I know if I sould procede. I am 1-A. Feel great otherwise, had hepc for about 35 years. Has anyone else had problems with trigger finger. I just had surgery on one hand awaiting the other.TamaraJackie