RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Coral Calcium

Rate this topic

Guest guest

carol - regarding the coral calcium - you can contact me personally if you want...

wendy

'

Coral CalciumCAn someone recommend a brand of coral calcium? I'm researching on the internet with not much luck. I found one brand--but it has rice flour in the base.. Thanks Carol Send blank message to candidiasis-unsubscribeonelist if you want to UNSUBSCRIBE !

Guest guest

In a message dated 04/12/2001 5:57:49 PM Central Daylight Time,

ruthful@... writes:

<< Hi all, I went looking for info on the net on coral calcium and I just

wanted to say again that not all coral calciums are the same. There are

some real copy cats out there and according the Dr. Barefoot and Dr.

Holt, some are no more than beach sand and their price reflects it. >>

Where do you purchase CC from?

Edith

Guest guest

<< I get mine from Dr. Holt, but he only sells wholesale. You can get it

from me at a discount. Reg retail is $35 (or more, some people really gouge)

and I offer it for $26. plus postage of $4 for up to 4 bottles. It is Dr.

BArefoots own label. He doesn't sell it directly. But Dr. Holt does. >>

=====

Donna, now I am confused. Surely nobody would use Dr Barefoots name without

his knowledge. And his website has these prices.

Barefoot's Coral Calcium Formula - 60 caps. (1-5 bottles) .25 $29.00

Barefoot's Coral Calcium Formula - 60 caps. (6+ bottles) .25 $23.00

Christel

Guest guest

I think a lot of us agree with this.

Bernadette

<I also prefer Barefoots because it is not multi level. Just my pet peeve.

<Donna

Subscription email: mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribe

Guest guest

Donna,

I may have jumped in late on this Coral Calcium subject. But I am interested. Because I am over 40 I need calcium supplements. Are you saying this is the finest I can buy? Also someone posted this site is this the cheapest and best place to buy? They offer a couple of Coral Calcium, should I buy Dr. Barefoots. I hate spending so much money trying things that don't work. Sputnik was a good example of this LOL.

http://www.brunnerbiz.com/coralcalcium/index.html

Blessing and thanks,

Bernadette

Guest guest

I get mine from Dr. Holt, but he only sells wholesale. You can get it from me at a discount. Reg retail is $35 (or more, some people really gouge) and I offer it for $26. plus postage of $4 for up to 4 bottles. It is Dr. BArefoots own label. He doesn't sell it directly. But Dr. Holt does.

Hope that helps,

Donna

Re: coral calciumIn a message dated 04/12/2001 5:57:49 PM Central Daylight Time, ruthful@... writes:_______________________Where do you purchase CC from?Edith

Guest guest

Hi Bernadette. From what I have researched and what Dr. Holt and Dr. Barefoot has researched, I think his is the best. They lierally collected every coral calcium they could find for sale anywhere in the world and tested them all and found some were not even coral at all, and many were collected from exposed Island coral and many of the nutients were leached out and almost all were deficient in magnesium. Dr. Barefoots has good levels of magnesium naturally occuring in it and does not have to be added after the fact. I am exceedingly happy with it. I saw the ones listed on this site and they didn't interest me enough to want to research them. So I can't say for sure what their quality is.

If you want to try a bottle let me know and if it does nothing for you, I will refund your money in full. Since I have shared this with about 50 people and only about two have said they didn't feel anything, I am pretty confident that you will like it.

Hope that helps,

Donna

Re: coral calcium

Donna,

I may have jumped in late on this Coral Calcium subject. But I am interested. Because I am over 40 I need calcium supplements. Are you saying this is the finest I can buy? Also someone posted this site is this the cheapest and best place to buy? They offer a couple of Coral Calcium, should I buy Dr. Barefoots. I hate spending so much money trying things that don't work. Sputnik was a good example of this LOL.

Blessing and thanks,

Bernadette

Guest guest

Hi again Bernadette and all. Just wanted to clarify something here on calciums. I have used every kind there is and find different ones do different things. I used to have chronic lower back pain and had chiropractic and it was still there. Then I took a product called Min-Col which is a calcium phosphate from dinosaur bones. I wasn't taking it for pain, I was just, once again, trying to get my body to absorb calcium. Well I noticed that the pain went away in about three days and as long as I took it I had no lower back pain. I took three caps a day for about three years and then I stopped and haven't had low back pain since.

So my mother had chronic neck pain and went to the chiro sometimes twice a day, it was so severe and I put her on Min Col and she had the same pain relief and she was on it for about three years also and then quit and hasn't had the pain since.

So I concluded that calcium phospate is good for the spine and not all spinal pain is about needing adjustment.

Then, the first year I was sick I had leg spasm's so severe that every afternoon my legs would jump off the bed about 4-5 inches for about 15 minutes and I had leg tingles and I took calcium lactate and it helped. Calcium lactate is acidifying tho and what you want is alkalinizing. So it is a temporary product.

Then there are the orotates. I would say, besides coral calcium the orotates are the next best thing. I had horrible insomnia with cfs and had heard that people were getting some help with magnesium injections because the insomnis of cfs is generally mag related. Well, I was too ill to go to the living room, much less to go to a dr and get injections, so I prayed and the next thing I new, info was in my hands about orotates and how well the body absorbed them. For instance, you have to take 1000 mgs of calcium carbonate to absorb 100 mgs. We really only need about 100 mgs, but since we don't absorb most of it we need to take tons to get a little. But with orotates you take 100 mgs to get 100 mgs. So instead of taking 8-10 tabs a day of carbonate, you can take 1 orotate. And orotates, at least Dr. Neipers, go all the way into the cell in to the living things in the cell, where other calciums just make it into the surface of the cell.

I got some mag oro and the first tablet in my mouth, which I chewed up, I was asleep in ten minutes in the middle of the day. And I slept well after that. Prior to that I had slept about two night a week. The other nights I just got quiet and layed very still and tryed to feign sleep so that my body would feel at least a little rested, even if my brain didn't.

The calcium orotates were way too potent for me tho. I could only take about 1/4th. I took a whole one the first time and thought I was going to stop breathing. It was so potent it was like a drug.

So, anyway, I limped along over the cfs years, loving magnesium orotate and making due with all the calciums I tried, citrate and ALL the others. And I was getting to where I was having like an allergic response to any calcium I took. They all made me feel really stressed and yet I knew I need calcium. And then a friend told me she was taking coral calcium by Dr. BArefoot. I was non plussed, as I said before, because someone had sent me the tea bag stuff and I hadn't noticed any benefit and felt an inner unrest about taking it. But long story short, I listened to the tape and knowing my friends good taste in supplements decided to try it and I cannot tell you how thankful I am that I wasn't stupid enough to pass on it without trying it because it is a heavenly product for me.

I'd say about 25 percent of the people I know who are taking it have the same love for it that I do. Another 70 percent like it alot, but don't want to build an alter to it. Ha. and the other 5 % are not sure they notice anything.

I am not a calcium expert by any means tho and my experience with minerals is extreme, as it is with most cfs people. We have messed up mineral absorption and so we need it worse than others. But, my mother, who does not have cfs love coral calcium because it has totally stopped her tachycardia and also her legs don't feel jumpy at night.

So I get good reports of ordinary non cfs people too.

Hope this is more clear.

Donna

Donna,

Blessing and thanks,

Bernadette

Guest guest

Donna,

Thanks for the response. I will try a bottle. Can you tell how to order it from you. E-mail me privately if you like.

Bernadette

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/13/01 2:17:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

ruthful@... writes:

<< I am not a calcium expert by any means tho and my experience with minerals

is extreme, as it is with most cfs people. We have messed up mineral

absorption and so we need it worse than others. >>

Can you please mention some other things you did to treat CFS?

Thanks,

Robin G.

Guest guest

Coral Calcium 1â„¢ - The Best Coral Calcium Here is a link to get the Coral Calcium . I have just received it and have nottaken enough to truly have any input.

If it does as it is advertised I expect a miracle !

Meanwhile I also have added Phosphatidyl Choline to my daily regime.

Hope this helps and Please let me know if you use the Coral Calcium and your results if you have the time. it would be greatly appreciated as I do not know anyone else personally here in North Carolina with hep C .....anyone out ther close by and want or need to talk, please email me.

Best of Luck to all.

~~ Namaste ~~

Guest guest

I have been working with a nutritionist and am taking coral calcium. It is the best calcium to take and is absorbed by the body in much more direct and full doses than calcium citrate or other forms of calcium. I have osteopena and am very close to osteoporosis (partly my age, build, etc...but definitely magnified by the hep c) so researched pretty heavily...if you are interested in what brand, etc...let me know...

Aloha,

[ ] Coral Calcium

Anyone know if Coral Calcium is good to take for hep C?

Sincerely, Mark Chiocchi

Guest guest

Hello Mark,

Mark I am going to really investigate that for you and many others. I will also be investigating a few more for all of us. Just give me a little time ok?

Respectfully,

"Hepcandme"

PS I know the Aloe is ok for us to take and you know that the milk thistle is very good. However we can not afford to take anything with iron in it.

Talk to ya later.

Don't forget to come visit me at http://www.Hepatitis Candme.com You never know what you may find that could be very helpful to you and your family and friends. As well you will always find information that may shock you. It is time to stand up and be counted and save someone's life including your own.

Reply-

Subject: Re: [ ] Coral Calcium

Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:26:24 -0700

MIME-Version: 1.0

Received: from relay1.softcomca.com ([168.144.1.67]) by mc1-f28.law16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:25:52 -0700

Received: from mail.Hepatitis Candme.com ([168.144.171.199]) by relay1.softcomca.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5329); Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:24:36 -0400

Received: from SMTP32-FWD by mail.Hepatitis Candme.com (SMTP32) id A0000034C; Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:24:35 -0400

Received: from n14.grp.scd. [66.218.66.69] by mail.Hepatitis Candme.com (SMTPD32-7.11) id A3B2D400120; Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:24:34 -0400

Received: from [66.218.66.98] by n14.grp.scd. with NNFMP; 24 Sep 2002 15:24:34 -0000

Received: (EGP: mail-8_1_1_3); 24 Sep 2002 15:24:33 -0000

Received: (qmail 82646 invoked from network); 24 Sep 2002 15:24:33 -0000

Received: from unknown (66.218.66.218) by m15.grp.scd. with QMQP; 24 Sep 2002 15:24:33 -0000

Received: from unknown (HELO sccrmhc03.attbi.com) (204.127.202.63) by mta3.grp.scd. with SMTP; 24 Sep 2002 15:24:33 -0000

Received: from CLAUDIA ([12.246.72.129]) by sccrmhc03.attbi.com (InterMail vM.4.01.03.27 201-229-121-127-20010626) with SMTP id <20020924152432.DNHX28420.sccrmhc03.attbi.com@CLAUDIA> for ; Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:24:32 +0000

X-eGroups-Return: sentto-2436732-2621-1032881074-=Hepatitis Candme.com@...

X-Sender: claudia@...

X-Apparently-

Message-ID: <02f901c263de$bec50e30$1300a8c0@CLAUDIA>

References: <013201c263ca$237e2b50$1901a8c0@markvsn>

Organization: T & C Computer Services

X-Priority: 3

X-MSMail-Priority: Normal

X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

X--Profile: flyerqueen

Mailing-List: list ; contact -owner

Delivered-mailing list

Precedence: bulk

List-Unsubscribe:

Return-Path: sentto-2436732-2621-1032881074-=Hepatitis Candme.com@...

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Sep 2002 15:24:36.0446 (UTC) FILETIME=[7DCFDFE0:01C263DE]

I have been working with a nutritionist and am taking coral calcium. It is the best calcium to take and is absorbed by the body in much more direct and full doses than calcium citrate or other forms of calcium. I have osteopena and am very close to osteoporosis (partly my age, build, etc...but definitely magnified by the hep c) so researched pretty heavily...if you are interested in what brand, etc...let me know...

Aloha,

[ ] Coral Calcium

Anyone know if Coral Calcium is good to take for hep C?

Sincerely,

Mark Chiocchi

Guest guest

Hi, y!

Your results with coral calcium are interesting to me, because the neighbor

I was telling Max about is a B. He thinks coral calcium is good stuff. He

is a BO, though, not a BB. Has Dr. D'Adamo come out with a BNA evaluation

of coral calcium for the different blood types?

Jane

At 08:20 PM 2/4/03 -0800, you wrote:

><snip>

>I have and A-type friend who feels the coral calcium

>has done him wonders. Went for a checkup last week and

>his choloesterol was great. He feels more energy and

>is able to sleep much better.

>My O husband noticed that his shoulders have not been

>aching.

>For me being a B, no way did it work for me, bad, bad.

>

>y

Guest guest

---Sorry for being late to the game. But my husband swears by it

also to this day. When he takes it he doesnt hurt as much and can

walk better since he is on his feet all day. The tendon on his foot

hurts when he doesnt take the coral and the doctor would like to do

surgery but this is a better way of handling this problem. B.

Also he is an A

In , y y <familynfriends@y...> wrote:

> Came across this website on coral calcium, thought it

> might be interesting to some of you.

> www.robertscoral.com/coralwhich

>

> I have and A-type friend who feels the coral calcium

> has done him wonders. Went for a checkup last week and

> ://mailplus.

Guest guest

Answers like this make me wonder if an unrefined sea salt would do as well,

with a calcium carbonate, since it comes from the sea also. I am so glad to

know someone has this much help with the coral calcium. Do you know his

blood type?

> ---Sorry for being late to the game. But my husband swears by it

> also to this day. When he takes it he doesnt hurt as much and can

> walk better since he is on his feet all day. The tendon on his foot

> hurts when he doesnt take the coral and the doctor would like to do

> surgery but this is a better way of handling this problem. B.

> Also he is an A

Guest guest

Coral calcium is CARBONATE. Use PHYTOCAL from NAP. Best there is. The

only one I sell/use.

Coral Calcium

Hi All:

The below is from a website I frequent. Dr. Jon is a retired

MD/researcher

in natural medicine and this is his report on Coral Calcium, a summary

of

various studies. I wanted to share this with other er4yt folks.

P.S.

I also do buy many vitamins from that site he mentioned,

www.ourhealthcoop.com. All are wheat corn and sugar free and tested for

potency/purity by independent labs. This is FYI only, I have no vested

interests!

Peace,

Merrill in FL

CORAL CALCIUM - MIRACLE OR MUMBO-JUMBO?

I have received many enquiries about my opinion of the very highly

promoted Coral Calcium. We do get American TV here in The Dominican

Republic. I have seen, and ignored, a well done commercial wherein a

Doc. suggests that his Coral Calcium will cure anything . . . even

cancer!!! Raiza and I decided to watch the whole thing. Several

call-in shills supported the amazing claims.

That Doc. is a good salesman. Raiza was ready to spring for 20

bucks. I called their 800 number to enquire about the number of

capsules and potency. The operator replied, " 90 capsules but I have

no idea how many milligrams/capsule. " I wondered why they sell in

dry form as the data is clear that liquefied calcium is 300-400% more

absorbable that granulated. Probably because the liquefied costs a

bit more to produce.

I decided to search the medical literature. I couldn't find even one

reliable clinical study of Coral Calcium but I did find many which

supported increased calcium intake benefits many catastrophic

diseases . . . yes, even cancer.

Calcium is an essential mineral for nerve transmission, muscle

contraction, vascular contraction, vasodilation, glandular secretion,

cell membrane and capillary permeability, enzyme reactions,

respiration, renal function, blood coagulation, hormone release and

storage, the production of energy and the maintenance of immune

functions.

Calcium carbonate has been shown to be as or more absorbable (39%) as

five other forms of calcium, including calcium acetate (32%), calcium

lactate (32%), milk (31%), calcium citrate (30%), and calcium

gluconate (27%).

These figures were taken from a study reported in the New England

Journal of Medicine, Vol. 317, No. 9, August 27, 1987.

Considering that very high quality calcium is dirt cheap, there is no

reason one should not take some daily.

American Journal of Epidemiology 1999 Jan 15;149(2):151-61

Bostick RM, Kushi LH, Wu Y, Meyer KA, Sellers TA, Folsom AR.

Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, School of Medicine,

University of South Carolina, Columbia, USA.

The study was to investigate whether greater intakes of calcium,

vitamin D, or milk products may protect against ischemic heart

disease mortality, the authors analyzed data from a prospective

cohort study of 34,486 postmenopausal Iowa women 55-69 years old and

without a history of ischemic heart disease who completed a dietary

questionnaire in 1986.

Relation of calcium, vitamin D, and dairy food intake to ischemic

heart disease mortality among postmenopausal women.

These results suggest that a higher intake of calcium, but not of

vitamin D or milk products, is associated with reduced ischemic heart

disease mortality in postmenopausal women, and reduced risk may be

achievable whether the higher intake of calcium is attained by diet,

supplements, or both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Journal of the National Cancer Inst 1995 Sep 6;87(17):1307-15

" The kinetics of colorectal epithelial cell proliferation is altered

in patients at increased risk for colon cancer. Calcium

administration ameliorates such proliferative changes in rodents.

Findings in preliminary clinical trials have suggested similar

effects in humans. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM NOT ABOVE EXTORTION!

I was going to recommend OurHealthCoop's gel-caps anyway but decided

to do a little negotiating on your behalf. I call the President of

the company and said I would recommend their product if they made it

interesting. I won't burden you with all the haggling. I suggested

a 50% discount! After all the weeping subsided we agreed on a 25%

discount (heh, heh). They sell thousands of their 1,000 mg gel-caps,

90/bottle for the shamefully low price of $5.75. Thanks to some

serious paw twisting, they reluctantly agreed to make a secret page

for my subscribers offering a 25% discount for the next seven days.

http://www.ourhealthcoop.com/calcium_special.htm

<a href= " http://www.ourhealthcoop.com/calcium_special.htm " > AOL click

here</a>

BTW Their product also contains magnesium which has been shown to

make the calcium work better in addition to being a vital mineral.

Remember, this offer expires on 1-30-03. Fish or cut bait time!

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.459 / Virus Database: 258 - Release Date: 2/25/2003

Guest guest

<<<<I enjoy learning and am always open to whatever anyone has to say. I am

not here to debate, argue or put ANYONE down.>>>>

Me TOO, Sue! We are on the same page!

I just put a question to Dr. Pastore about Coral Calcium.

This was his response.

" Coral calcium is the worst! It contains a metal called cesium that can

be harmful when consumed. Please avoid coral calcium and use calcium

citrate "

Here are his credentials........he isn't <<<the so-called " experts " in

nutrition>>>

He is an expert.

http://metabolism.com/programs/weightgain/staff/pastore

Dr. Hoffman is an expert also........who also said not to take Coral

Calcium.

Here are his credentials

http://drhoffman.com

In the car I was listening to another Alternative Dr. who said " Coral

Calcium is nothing more than taking a tums " .

Dr. Statement on the subject.....other than Dr. Barefoot

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/DSH/coral.html

Thousands of Web sites refer to Barefoot as " Dr. Barefoot " or

Barefoot, Ph.D. However, he is not a medical doctor and does not have a

Ph.D. degree. In 1999, Barefoot was not permitted to testify as an expert in

a case in which the land Attorney General stopped the marketing of T-Up

(an aloe vera concentrate) and cesium chloride for the treatment of cancer

and AIDS. The case was extremely serious because the regimen had killed

several of its users. During hearings in the case, the defendants sought to

have Barefoot testify that cesium was effective. The curriculum vitae that

Barefoot submitted described his formal education after high school as " 1964

Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Chemistry "

I've just heard it several time now from reliable sources, I believe its a

scam, and it sounds like Calcium Citrate is the way to go.

The risk of taking in the metal Cesium isn't worth it. There are other ways

to make the body more alkaline, then to take this metal.

This site discusses Cancer Treatments - I believe he is having a three day

conference in Washington,D.C. Middle of May.

http://www.cancerdecisions.com/index.html

Dr. Moss and his credentials

http://www.cancerdecisions.com/about.html

Connie

Guest guest

OKay you are talking about " NORMAL " people not people with LYME... There is a

difference with LYME.. and metabolism.. we can not loose weight, therefore our

bodies must be out of balance to begin with.. all of these fad diets will not

work any how if you have LYME .. so who cares if you loose weight .. I want to

know what helps keep Lyme bodies in check, SO TO SPEAK! HOw to eliminate toxins

mostly so you can function better...

ANYONE ON THIS!!!

jump in....

Re: [ ] coral calcium

<<<<I enjoy learning and am always open to whatever anyone has to say. I am

This was his response.

citrate "

nutrition>>>

He is an expert.

Calcium.

Here are his credentials

Thousands of Web sites refer to Barefoot as " Dr. Barefoot " or

Barefoot, Ph.D. However, he is not a medical doctor and does not have a

Ph.D. degree. In 1999, Barefoot was not permitted to testify as an expert in

a case in which the land Attorney General stopped the marketing of T-Up

(an aloe vera concentrate) and cesium chloride for the treatment of cancer

and AIDS. The case was extremely serious because the regimen had killed

several of its users. During hearings in the case, the defendants sought to

have Barefoot testify that cesium was effective. The curriculum vitae that

Barefoot submitted described his formal education after high school as " 1964

Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Chemistry "

I've just heard it several time now from reliable sources, I believe its a

scam, and it sounds like Calcium Citrate is the way to go.

The risk of taking in the metal Cesium isn't worth it. There are other ways

to make the body more alkaline, then to take this metal.

This site discusses Cancer Treatments - I believe he is having a three day

conference in Washington,D.C. Middle of May.

http://www.cancerdecisions.com/index.html

Dr. Moss and his credentials

http://www.cancerdecisions.com/about.html

Connie

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/24/2003 6:31:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,

conniek@... writes:

> The risk of taking in the metal Cesium isn't worth it.

That is why it is crucial to KNOW the different coral calciums that are being

pushed!!!

The ONLY one that I endorse is HTN, Health Thru Nutrition because it is the

ONLY company that sells the marine grade coral calcium (or the marine bed

coral NOT taken from the reef itself) and are the ONLY company that is

patented on the cleansing process to detoxify the coral from metals.

Please, again, know the facts and read the website <A

HREF= " www.coralcalciumguru.org " >www.coralcalciumguru.org</A>

because this is crucial.... not 'hearsay' from an 'expert'.

Marine Bed

Above Water Fossils

The fossilized version is what everybody else is selling. Fossilized above

water coral calcium is no longer coral calcium. Much or all of its minerals

have been replaced with normal elemental minerals. This why the amounts of

elements found in marine bed coral calcium differ from that of above water

coral calcium.

If you purchase a coral calcium product then make sure of two things to

ensure your safety:

1.) The product is marine bed or marine grade coral calcium.

2.) It comes from Marine Bio Co., Ltd. in Okinawa, JP and that no other forms

of minerals have been added.

The biggest reasons that we recommend marine bed coral is: We know 100% that

it is safe and approved for human consumption by the Japanese government and

has almost a ten year track record of results here in the United States.

The website is the best way for anyone to get a full understanding of what

this coral calcium is all about. It is an **EXCELLENT** source for lymies

because it alkalizes the tissues and disease cannot exist in an alkaline

environment.

If you would like, Connie, I can put you in touch with Dr. Jeff, whom is the

expert in all of this and he would be more than happy to answer any

questions. I am just trying to get you the correct information, not to argue.

IT IS EDUCATIONAL!! :)

sue in nj

sue massie, CNHP

Nature's Garden of Health

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/24/2003 7:45:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,

live4me@... writes:

> OKay you are talking about " NORMAL " people not people with LYME... There is

> a difference with LYME.. and metabolism.. we can not loose weight,

> therefore our bodies must be out of balance to begin with.. all of these

> fad diets will not work any how if you have LYME .. so who cares if you

> loose weight .. I want to know what helps keep Lyme bodies in check, SO TO

> SPEAK! HOw to eliminate toxins mostly so you can function better...

>

> ANYONE ON THIS!!!

> jump in....

>

>

I am going to answer, again, as a survivor of lyme and as a professional

natural health consultant.

I FEEL VERY strongly that..... the 1st thing anybody and most people should

do is a colon cleansing. You have to clean out the overstuffed, unorganized

closet before you can sort out what you have and what you want to put back in

and keep. The colon is takes up the whole abdominal cavity, and includes the

cecum, ascending colon, transverse, descending and sigmoid. 85% of colon

cancer is located in the cecum and sigmoid. By taking a product like

EXPERIENCE by Awareness Life (it is a supplement, 1 before bed) you are

ridding the colon of encrusted fecal material that has been there for many,

many years. This includes toxins, putrified material, etc. Once this

cleansing takes place, one can absorb the food, vitamins, supplements that

you are taking instead of just passing them thru to the anus. This product

will also help you loose weight because it is cleaning out the fecal matter.

Of course our bodies are 'out of whack'...that is why we have to do various

things to bring our bodies back to homeostasis. Why do you think some people

have lyme and seem to be just fine???

Am I trying to sell products??? NO. I have been volunteering my time,

knowledge, $$, for the past 7yrs. trying to help others while at the same

time trying to help myself, my 6 kids, husband, friends, etc figure out this

horrible disease. How do we survive????

I am trying to share what has worked for me and why today I am drug-free and

have been for over a year WITHOUT relapsing (for the 1st time). If anyone

would like more info, please let me know, THE KNOWLEDGE IS FREE.

We are all responsible for our OWN health.

sue in nj

Sue Massie, CNHP

Nature's Garden of Health

Guest guest

Hi, though colon cancer incidence has shifted upwards (toward the

cecum) it is not as high as you say. Here is a good review:

http://www.jrnlappliedresearch.com/articles/Vol1Iss1/Friedenberg.htm

It is important to get figures correct. In addition, if one can

clean oneself out thoroughly with holly golightly (colyte), or even

just a few bottles of magnesium citrate (I just finally had a

sigmoidoscopy, as I have mild proctitis in the first few centimeters

of my rectum and have had it off nad on since i was 9 years old!), it

seems unlikely to me that tales of colonics are true. I.E. the idea

that there is impacted stuff from years etc. I don't know what to

make of those stories. Gastroenterologists who perform

colonoscopies, after a person has fasted for one day and taken a

purge, find people to be " squeaky clean " inside or if not can flush

with water and accurately observe the colon and its crypts. Don't you

think they would notice encrusted fecal matter that has been there

for years? It is never reported. Y ou can even see pictures of

healthy mucosa during a colonoscopy, pink and healthy, and no

encrusted matter. I am not an expert on this but I have always

wondered about those stories.

The gut has 60% of our immune system, so I do believe dysbiosis can

be very bad for one's immune system, so fibers that absorb toxins and

good flora sources are important.

> In a message dated 4/24/2003 7:45:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,

> live4me@p... writes:

>

> > OKay you are talking about " NORMAL " people not people with

LYME... There is

> > a difference with LYME.. and metabolism.. we can not loose

weight,

> > therefore our bodies must be out of balance to begin with.. all

of these

> > fad diets will not work any how if you have LYME .. so who cares

if you

> > loose weight .. I want to know what helps keep Lyme bodies in

check, SO TO

> > SPEAK! HOw to eliminate toxins mostly so you can function

better...

> >

> > ANYONE ON THIS!!!

> > jump in....

> >

> >

>

> I am going to answer, again, as a survivor of lyme and as a

professional

> natural health consultant.

> I FEEL VERY strongly that..... the 1st thing anybody and most

people should

> do is a colon cleansing. You have to clean out the overstuffed,

unorganized

> closet before you can sort out what you have and what you want to

put back in

> and keep. The colon is takes up the whole abdominal cavity, and

includes the

> cecum, ascending colon, transverse, descending and sigmoid. 85% of

colon

> cancer is located in the cecum and sigmoid. By taking a product

> EXPERIENCE by Awareness Life (it is a supplement, 1 before bed) you

are

> ridding the colon of encrusted fecal material that has been there

for many,

> many years. This includes toxins, putrified material, etc. Once

this

> cleansing takes place, one can absorb the food, vitamins,

supplements that

> you are taking instead of just passing them thru to the anus. This

product

> will also help you loose weight because it is cleaning out the

fecal matter.

> Of course our bodies are 'out of whack'...that is why we have to do

various

> things to bring our bodies back to homeostasis. Why do you think

some people

> have lyme and seem to be just fine???

> Am I trying to sell products??? NO. I have been volunteering my

time,

> knowledge, $$, for the past 7yrs. trying to help others while at

the same

> time trying to help myself, my 6 kids, husband, friends, etc figure

out this

> horrible disease. How do we survive????

> I am trying to share what has worked for me and why today I am drug-

free and

> have been for over a year WITHOUT relapsing (for the 1st time). If

anyone

> would like more info, please let me know, THE KNOWLEDGE IS FREE.

> We are all responsible for our OWN health.

>

> sue in nj

> Sue Massie, CNHP

> Nature's Garden of Health

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Connie and Sue,

I am using Barefoot Coral Calcium Plus, Physician Formula, and it also

says " A Proprietary Form of High Grade Marine Coral Calcium " which I am

purchasing thru Immune Support. I have written them and asked them

about what research they have done since they are selling their own

brand too. I did not see cesium listed under his ingredients. Any

comments? I will let you know what Immune Support has to say when they

get back to me which will be next week I am sure. I also sent them all

the links that you have on this email.

Hugs, Michele

-----Original Message-----

<<<<I enjoy learning and am always open to whatever anyone has to say. I

am

This was his response.

citrate "

nutrition>>>

He is an expert.

Calcium.

Here are his credentials

Guest guest

Time always teach you a lesson !!!! make your own conclusion!

New Review: Calcium Supplements----------------------------------------------------------ConsumerLab.com reported today that 20% of the calcium supplements it recently evaluated failed testing. One of those that failed is the much hyped Coral Calcium "Supreme" which, coincidentally, was also the subject of government action today for false advertising. Reasons for products failing the Calcium Review included excessive lead, too little calcium, and inability to fully break down (needed for absorption).

François Flibotte

Regarding Coral-Calcium Supreme

I recommand the lecture of the Website

www.cureamerica.net

Jean- Lavoie

Regarding the treatment of Cancer,does anyone have experienced the Coral Calcium Supreme.

Jean- Lavoie