RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

pancreatic cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry for your friend's mom. My friends Mom succumbed to it last year. I did some research at the time and discovered that Oleander was an herbal cure. Tony Issac's website has more info.

http://searchwarp.com/swa291525.htm

Bonita Poulin Canadian CoordinatorGLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGNMultiple Chemical Sensitivityand other Chemically Induced Illnesses, Diseases & Injuryaffecting civilians and military personnelwww.mcs-global.org More coordinators needed!

Guest guest

Conventional treatments do not work. If you want to resolve PC you ahould become

familiar with the contriubutiuon made by Kelley. his book is a

free download. Chemo is ineffectiove against tumor forming cancers. regardless

of how treatment is sold, the true outcome of conventional treatment is death

97% of the time. Follow the money...

Guest guest

Conventional treatments do not work. If you want to resolve PC you ahould become

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello group.....we do the Enhanced Enzyme Protocol (Dr. Kelley's) at our facility, and yes it is the best option for PC; and we can combine it with Sono Photo Dynamic Therapy (SPDT) and Hyperthermia.

Dr. Tony Jimenez, M.D.Medical Director/Founder, Hope4Cancer Institute, MexicoMedical Director, Hope4Life Clinics InternationalMedical and Scientific Advisor, World Medical Products, USA/ThailandMember: American College for the Advancement of Medicine (ACAM)www.hope4cancer.comwww.sonophotodynamictherapy.comTel: 1-888 544-5993Fax: 1-619 923-5000 ------------------------------------------------------------ This message contains confidential and privileged information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Conventional treatments do not work. If you want to resolve PC you ahould become familiar with the contriubutiuon made by Kelley. his book is a free download. Chemo is ineffectiove against tumor forming cancers. regardless of how treatment is sold, the true outcome of conventional treatment is death 97% of the time. Follow the money...

Guest guest

I couldn't agree more.The stats are horrifying for Chemo success as mentioned

2.5 to 3%.

What ever Alternative treatment you use it will be hard to accomplish any good

after Chemo is administered.

Cheers from Down under.

Nick

>

> Conventional treatments do not work. If you want to resolve PC you ahould

become familiar with the contriubutiuon made by Kelley. his book

is a free download. Chemo is ineffectiove against tumor forming cancers.

regardless of how treatment is sold, the true outcome of conventional treatment

is death 97% of the time. Follow the money...

>

Guest guest

2.5 to 3%.

Cheers from Down under.

Nick

>

>

Guest guest

2.5 to 3%.

Cheers from Down under.

Nick

>

>

Guest guest

Hi,

These are the two abstracts from PubMed regarding pancreatic cancer treated with ALA and LDN - following that are two videos from last year's LDN Conference where Dr. Berkson was the keynote speaker: You can contact Dr. Berkson at: http://www.drberkson.com/

Revisiting the ALA/N (alpha-lipoic acid/low-dose naltrexone) protocol for people with metastatic and nonmetastatic pancreatic cancer: a report of 3 new cases.

Berkson BM, Rubin DM, Berkson AJ.

The Integrative Medical Center of New Mexico, Las Cruces, NM, USA.The authors, in a previous article, described the long-term survival of a man with pancreatic cancer and metastases to the liver, treated with intravenous alpha-lipoic acid and oral low-dose naltrexone (ALA/N) without any adverse effects. He is alive and well 78 months after initial presentation. Three additional pancreatic cancer case studies are presented in this article. At the time of this writing, the first patient, GB, is alive and well 39 months after presenting with adenocarcinoma of the pancreas with metastases to the liver. The second patient, JK, who presented to the clinic with the same diagnosis was treated with the ALA/N protocol and after 5 months of therapy, PET scan demonstrated no evidence of disease. The third patient, RC, in addition to his pancreatic cancer with liver and retroperitoneal metastases, has a history of B-cell lymphoma and prostate adenocarcinoma. After 4 months of the ALA/N protocol his PET scan demonstrated no signs of cancer. In this article, the authors discuss the poly activity of ALA: as an agent that reduces oxidative stress, its ability to stabilize NF(k)B, its ability to stimulate pro-oxidant apoptosic activity, and its discriminative ability to discourage the proliferation of malignant cells. In addition, the ability of lowdose naltrexone to modulate an endogenous immune response is discussed. This is the second article published on the ALA/N protocol and the authors believe the protocol warrants clinical trial.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042414

Integr Cancer There. 2006 Mar;5(1):83-9.

The long-term survival of a patient with pancreatic cancer with metastases to the liver after treatment with the intravenous alpha-lipoic acid/low-dose naltrexone protocol.

Berkson BM Rubin DM Berkson AJ

Integrative Medical Center of New Mexico and New Mexico State University, Las Cruces.

Abstract

The authors describe the long-term survival of a patient with pancreatic cancer without any toxic adverse effects. The treatment regimen includes the intravenous alpha-lipoic acid and low-dose naltrexone (ALA-N) protocol and a healthy lifestyle program. The patient was told by a reputable university oncology center in October 2002 that there was little hope for his survival. Today, January 2006, however, he is back at work, free from symptoms, and without appreciable progression of his malignancy. The integrative protocol described in this article may have the possibility of extending the life of a patient who would be customarily considered to be terminal. The authors believe that life scientists will one day develop a cure for metastatic pancreatic cancer, perhaps via gene therapy or another biological platform. But until such protocols come to market, the ALA-N protocol should be studied and considered, given its lack of toxicity at levels reported. Several other patients are on this treatment protocol and appear to be doing well at this time.

PMID: 16484716 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE

Pet Scans - Treatment Protocol - ALA Explanation - Pancreatic Cancer with Mets to Liver (case to be published in December)2)

Pancreatic Cancer with Mets to Liver - Hepatitis C with Liver Cancer -3)

Good luck,

Nola http://nolahepper.blogspot.com/

In a message dated 10/10/2010 5:16:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time, pomara1@... writes:

Is LDN for real? Do Pancreatic Cancer patients relly have any hope with this drug? My girl is dying as I write this and I need to know what to do. Her Daughter is a nurse and a friend of mine is a Doctor and they just won't believe anything will work, so I'm left just doing nothing. She was only stage 2b and that is never found that early. Chemo didn't work...Help her please and tell the truth..

Guest guest

A dread disease but I understand that Dr Berkson has helped others with Pancreatic cancerDr Burt Berkson (drberkson.com)Integrative Medical Center is located in Las Cruces, NM, about 45 miles northwest of El Paso, Texas. At IMC, Burton Berkson, M.D., Ph.D. uses both conventional and alternative therapies to treat the whole person – body, mind, and spirit. Integrative Medical Center

1155 Commerce Dr. Ste. C

Las Cruces, NM 88011

Phone: (575) 524-3720SterlingFrom: <pomara1@...>Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Pancreatic Cancerlow dose naltrexone Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 2:55 PM

Is LDN for real? Do Pancreatic Cancer patients relly have any hope with this drug? My girl is dying as I write this and I need to know what to do. Her Daughter is a nurse and a friend of mine is a Doctor and they just won't believe anything will work, so I'm left just doing nothing. She was only stage 2b and that is never found that early. Chemo didn't work...Help her please and tell the truth..

Guest guest

, what you must do is contact Dr Berkson and speak to him yourself, I was a nurse, your friend is a Doctor, we were never taught about LDN/OGF and so when conventional medicine could do no more then we had to look outwith. I remember when I nursed - a few years ago now - pancreatic cancer, and indeed pancreatitis could be a killer, like the good little nurse I was I doled out the medications the Dr's prescribed, but remember, Doctors are not researchers on the cutting edge, many of them find little time to look at new methods, now you are in the fight like we all have been, and you should speak to people who work with and administer LDN/OGF, your daughter depends on it...You know what to do, speak with Berkson or Dr Zagon....... We really feel your pain....

Celia

Guest guest

" , what you must do is contact Dr Berkson and speak to him yourself "

Going to straight to the expert is intimidating enough, or " too good to be true " enough, that it doesn't always occur to us, but I think Celia's idea is the one I'd want to follow if I were in this situation. With pancreatic cancer there's relatively little time to spare, as you know, and any doc should understand that.

You might be surprised: he might talk to you and even give you a fair bit of information, without an appointment.  For example, last week, I was reading about an antibiotic protocol for MS.  Since I haven't even been evaluated for MS, and since the syndrome and diagnosis strikes me as beside the point unless a specific cause and treatment can be identified, I figured I may as well just fly out to see one of the doctors who is involved with the protocol, and ask him to test me for the relevant infections.  So I called, on a Saturday, expecting to hear a recording that would tell me their office hours on Monday; I planned that on Monday, I would call and speak to a secretary to inquire about fees and schedule an appointment.  But instead, my call on Saturday was answered by a real person. And guess who it was? It was the doctor himself.  And did he sound annoyed and try to brush me off? No, and he gave me useful information, until finally I got flustered and excused myself.  (Turns out he doesn't see patients, as he is a pathologist, but anyway, I was pleasantly surprised that any doc would give useful information to an anonymous caller, and on a weekend no less.)

By the way, if you go to Google Scholar and enter keywords berkson pancreatic cancer , you will find a medical journal article describing his protocol.  I consulted the article yesterday in order to get the list of the supplements that I would buy last night in order to detoxify myself.  (I don't have pancreatic cancer [knock on wood -- though some say most of us have undetected cancers from which we recover, several times during our lives], just an inflamed liver.)

Berkson's article:http://74.125.155.132/scholar?q=cache:JelQLWEjvnQJ:scholar.google.com/+berkson+pancreatic+cancer & hl=en & as_sdt=800

Berkson's web site: http://www.drberkson.com/Berkson's phone number: (575) 524-3720

By my reckoning, Berkson's office should open 14 minutes from now. Good luck!Dave G.

Guest guest

Hi my dad has pancreatic cancer and I have a gb4000 with mopa amplifier.

I've been using it and am not sure if it is doing anything. I seen your

message and was wondering if you could share any knowledge for me and

my father. Thankyou. Chris.