RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Perhaps however there was a time when Greg was partying down in the nightlife scene oh about 5-6 years ago where he drank I am sure a few ..... so I'd have more peace of mind if we knew where he was at but Greg will have to do this at his pace even if I have to back off and let him think it was his own idea to get on task ... a little later. GULP what am I ever going to do if he reads these archeives .... Re: [ ] (no subject)> > > > , I know you are, and you can only do so> much.> > As> > long as you are there for him with a shoulder to> > lean> > on, you are doing all you can do. Only he can take> > the> > next step. Don't get too worried. It takes time. I> > thought for a long while of not doing anything> about> > my hcv. I figured I lasted for 20 years I could> just> > let it go and take my chances. I don't know if> this> > is> > true, but my dr told me that most people died> "with"> > hcv, not "of" it. Yet, even if I live out my> normal> > lifespan, I believe hcv could adversely affect the> > quality of my remaining life, that's why I finally> > decided to do something about it. Hang in there> and> > let him take some time to figure out how he wants> to> > deal with it. Many people do opt to go without> > treatment or with herbal treatments, it's a> personal> > choice. -dz-> > --- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> > > I am trying but I am also mom he really needs> some> > > positive support from some source besides mom.> > > I really have never seen Greg like this ever. > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________> >

Good morning Jan. I hope you have a good time the

next few days. Hope you get back into treatment. Don't

give up. I enjoy having you around to talk to,

Will be praying for you.

Terry

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> Good morning everyone..Hope this wekend finds

> everyone ok..I have a Dr. appt.

> on Wednesday..I just dread going but am

> reconsidering getting back on

> tx..I'll have to talk about it with my Dr when I

> go..I am still a little

> undecided..3rd time is a charm right?? Maybe this

> time I could handle

> it..HAPPY MARDI GRAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! This is the

> weekend for it and it has

> started..Hope I can hold out for the next 3 days of

> bringing kids here and

> there for everything..HA!!! Hope they can hang on to

> me that is!!!!!!

>

Thanks Terry..I might try again...I have my son's costume ready and my daughter's..I got a hat and mask today..From here on out it's 3 days of fun..Hope I can hang with them(kids).....LOL

I already started tonight..I am already tired and tomorrow there are alot of activities to go to downtown again and then again Monday night and then the big da yis Tuesday...I think I need vitamins.......hahahaha

Jan you will hang in there just fine.

Terry

> Thanks Terry..I might try again...I have my son's

> costume ready and my

> daughter's..I got a hat and mask today..From here on

> out it's 3 days of

> fun..Hope I can hang with them(kids).....LOL

>

Hi Jan

Good luck with your Dr. Appointment. No matter what you decide about treatment, we are all here for you.

[ ] (no subject)

Good morning everyone..Hope this wekend finds everyone ok..I have a Dr. appt. on Wednesday..I just dread going but am reconsidering getting back on tx..I'll have to talk about it with my Dr when I go..I am still a little undecided..3rd time is a charm right?? Maybe this time I could handle it..HAPPY MARDI GRAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! This is the weekend for it and it has started..Hope I can hold out for the next 3 days of bringing kids here and there for everything..HA!!! Hope they can hang on to me that is!!!!!!

Thanks ..I appreciate it..You know what I have to deal with besides my tx..I have told you and Kay about what else I have to go through and it is hard on me but I think I may try once more...

Thanks ..How is it going?? Any new news on your son and his thoughts lately?? It will take a little time to sink it..I know it did for me..The Dr. even said after he ran the test he didn't think I had anything to worry about and after I found out I was positive I didn't know how to handle it..First i was in denial then cried alot then got my behind to the Dr. to see what was what..Give him time and just be there..Never say you understand what he's going through because it isn't you going through it but just listen to him and let him know you love him....

I am praying for you to make it all the way... Re: [ ] (no subject) Thanks ..I appreciate it..You know what I have to deal with besides my tx..I have told you and Kay about what else I have to go through and it is hard on me but I think I may try once more...

No real news on this Jan. He is in major Denial as close as I can tell. I asked him last night and he has not called to set up the classes yet I am trying so hard to lay on back and not get on his case at all but you know thats hard. I learned a long time ago that no one knows what any experience is like for another person. I am with Hospice so that is one of the first things we learn to never say ..... I do tell him I love him all the time and always. I think the doctor did so much harm when he told Greg he was healthy right now and not alot to worry and save treatment for when he gets sick. Makes it easy to let it go.... Hugs Re: [ ] (no subject) Thanks ..How is it going?? Any new news on your son and his thoughts lately?? It will take a little time to sink it..I know it did for me..The Dr. even said after he ran the test he didn't think I had anything to worry about and after I found out I was positive I didn't know how to handle it..First i was in denial then cried alot then got my behind to the Dr. to see what was what..Give him time and just be there..Never say you understand what he's going through because it isn't you going through it but just listen to him and let him know you love him....

Hey I am the one to fight through a crowd for a pretty bead!!!!!! My hubby left this morning for work with a bead on and asked if I knew if he could get a Boob shot for it..I said if you do you old fart then I know you aren't working so where are ya gonna be?? Hummmmm....The fun of Mardi Gras and the minds of most men!!!!!

Ahh.. the mardi gras. Well have fun we'll be thinking

of you.. Get us all some beads now.. -dz-

> Thanks Terry..I might try again...I have my son's

> costume ready and my

> daughter's..I got a hat and mask today..From here on

> out it's 3 days of

> fun..Hope I can hang with them(kids).....LOL

>

We know you can do it! You're one tough coonass!!! :)

-dz-

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

> Jan you will hang in there just fine.

> Terry

> --- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> > Thanks Terry..I might try again...I have my son's

> > costume ready and my

> > daughter's..I got a hat and mask today..From here

> on

> > out it's 3 days of

> > fun..Hope I can hang with them(kids).....LOL

> >

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Sounds like a great time! I seem to remember that fat

tuesday is a state holiday in la. -dz-

> I already started tonight..I am already tired and

> tomorrow there are alot of

> activities to go to downtown again and then again

> Monday night and then the

> big da yis Tuesday...I think I need

> vitamins.......hahahaha

>

Hi Jan it's 9:00 here I have just been up for thirty

minutes. I was feeling a little sick after Friday

nights shot. Still not sleeping much. I see the Doctor

this afternoon. Hoping he wil give me something to

help me sleep. Looking foward to this weekend when my

sport " nascar " kick's off into full gear, go Jeff

Gordon.

Praying for all of you.

Terry

> Morning everyone..Where is everyone today?? I know

> it's Monday but usually by

> now we've heard from someone..Did the weekend wear

> you all out??I've been

> really tired lately but I blame it on the

> celebrations down here we are

> having..I am hoping that is what it is and not the

> old liver acting up any

> worse..I noticed last night it was really aching me

> last night..At times it

> is worse than others..Terry how are you today?? Dave

> where are you at??

> Football is over so I know you weren't watching any

> games that you couldn't

> get on..Was your son down this weekend?? Diane how

> are you? Vicky!! Get in

> touch..Dennis how are the hens laying??Raf how have

> you been and why haven't

> you gotten in touch?? how is Misty?? Well get

> in touch when yall get

> the chance.....

>

Lets face it.. The doctor says nothing much to do here cut down the caffine and attend these classes ..... Mom says.... find out your viral load get your liver biopsied and while you are it go on treatment...Who would you want to listen to ? I also sense that things just are not right with Greg right now... but for now the information exchange has come to a halt. I am dubbed the one who asks to many questions LOL. Re: [ ] (no subject) I feel the Dr. was wrong too..It is still there and won't disappear on it's own..If your son could start tx now then he could control it so much sooner..That's just my opinion.

I know that you are Jan and that is what keeps me half way sane right now. Hugs Re: [ ] (no subject) No you are a MOm..I would do the same thing too..He will come around..It will just take time...If ya need to talk you know I'm here

Hi Jan this Sunday is the big day. I will be

recording it while we are out to church & lunch. When

we get back I will watch it. I can see we will have a

little friendly fun over the next 9 months.

Terry

> Hey it's Dale Jr...What day does it start? I forgot

>

Hang in there . When our kids become adults they

don't listen to old Mom & Dad. But Greg will come

around. But until then remember we are all here for

you & will give you all the support you want.

Will be keeping you & your family in my prayers

Terry

--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

> Lets face it.. The doctor says nothing much to do

> here

> cut down the caffine and attend these classes .....

> Mom says.... find out your viral load get your liver

> biopsied and

> while you are it go on treatment...Who would you

> want to listen

> to ? I also sense that things just are not right

> with Greg right

> now... but for now the information exchange has come

> to a

> halt. I am dubbed the one who asks to many

> questions LOL.

>

>

> Re: [ ] (no subject)

>

> I feel the Dr. was wrong too..It is still there and

> won't disappear on it's own..If your son could start

> tx now then he could control it so much

> sooner..That's just my opinion.

>

I know that he will Terry I hope its in time that he has no regrets. Thanks for keeping us in prayer.... you are all in ours. Hugs Re: [ ] (no subject)> > I feel the Dr. was wrong too..It is still there and> won't disappear on it's own..If your son could start> tx now then he could control it so much> sooner..That's just my opinion. >