RemedySpot.com

Re: marijuana and ldn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Debbie,My understanding is that marijuana is, technically speaking, not classified as a narcotic and, therefore, should be compatible with LDN.Best regards,Dudley Delany

dudley_delanyFrom: debbie

Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:58 AM

low dose naltrexone

Subject: [low dose naltrexone] marijuana and ldn

i was just wondering can you take LDN and smoke marijuana? there are

alot of people that smoke marijuana to help with the pain and muscles

spasms that they have sometimes.

Hi Debbie, I believe there very well could be a conflict. If you consider that they are using naltrexone to help alcoholism. LDN is blocking your endorphins from your endorphin receptors, it also blocks outside influences like opiate drugs, alcohol, why not marijuana from reaching your endorphin receptors. It's just a guess, but I think it would stop your LDN from working as well as it should. You can always try a small dose of LDN and see if it causes a conflict, but I personally would not use the two together. DestinyDudley Delany <DudleyDelany@...> wrote: Hi Debbie,My understanding is that marijuana is, technically speaking, not classified as a narcotic and, therefore, should be compatible with LDN.Best regards,Dudley Delany dudley_delany From: debbieSent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:58 AMlow dose naltrexone Subject: [low dose naltrexone] marijuana and ldn i was just wondering can you take LDN and smoke marijuana? there are alot of people that smoke marijuana to help with the pain and muscles spasms that they have sometimes.

Debbie

It`s fine to smoke mj with LDN. My husband does to help him sleep with

no conflict at all. We get it " legally " here in San Fran so he has a

medical mj card and can go to the store and choose! He also buys pills

which is probably better than smoking as that just messes up your

lungs. He`s had no disease progression for the three years he`s been

on LDN and has smoked the whole time.

-- In low dose naltrexone , " debbie " <blossom41me@...>

wrote:

>

> i was just wondering can you take LDN and smoke marijuana? there are

> alot of people that smoke marijuana to help with the pain and muscles

> spasms that they have sometimes.

>

There are other receptors for Marijuana, totally different, nothing to do with each other, except maybe they'd say HIgh in passing :)

One just may make the other work BETTER. Or not as well? Maybe, but probably Better. As if one who has no disease is doing it. Just like anything else you ingest or inhale

Re: [low dose naltrexone] marijuana and ldn

Hi Debbie,

I believe there very well could be a conflict. If you consider that they are using naltrexone to help alcoholism. LDN is blocking your endorphins from your endorphin receptors, it also blocks outside influences like opiate drugs, alcohol, why not marijuana from reaching your endorphin receptors. It's just a guess, but I think it would stop your LDN from working as well as it should. You can always try a small dose of LDN and see if it causes a conflict, but I personally would not use the two together.

DestinyDudley Delany <DudleyDelany@...> wrote:

Hi Debbie,My understanding is that marijuana is, technically speaking, not classified as a narcotic and, therefore, should be compatible with LDN.