Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Where do I start?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Guest guest

Hi-I've been reading along for awhile and doing alot of research. I

have a class III underbite.I'm not sure where to start--by going to a

orthodontist or a OMS?

I did both when I used to live in Ohio just to confirm my suspicions,

but didn't take any action. But now I live in Illinois and I am about

to get individual health insurance and I don't know what to do first.


Do I need the referral of an OD to see the OMS since health insurance

doesn't even cover the OD?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...