RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Update - Allergic Reaction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, all an update.

I went to the pulmonologist today: The swelling was down in my face, but he found that I may have some kind of an infection because of the Immunosuppressant medications. I have no clue what but I do have a fever that goes up to only 100. He prescribed for 10days. Wow, normally it is five I believe. He also gave me nystatin because he noticed I had thrush, I thought I had it beaten with gargling salt water.

He still thinks I had a reaction to the azathioprine, but told me not to take prednisone and azathioprine. I still do not feel well and was happy to get home in bed…. But I am worrying now about how am I going to get the inflammation under control so I will not have more fibrosis…..and get my oxygen exchange back a little bit to normal… I do not think he knows what to do either, I will see him back in three weeks… Dang, why is everything so difficult first they cannot diagnose me and now they cannot treat me. But my facial swelling is completely down to night and even can use my regular cannulas for oxygen again…. And do not need to stick it in my mouth….(laughing)

Has anyone else had all these problems??? Erna

1992 bird fanciers syndrome, CAD & MI 2004, ILD 2008 NSIP 2009

Washington State

From: worth <hope2thend (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Erna - Allergic ReactionTo: "Breath Support" <Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com>Date: Monday, January 11, 2010, 8:02 PM

Erna,

Are you okay now? I see you posting, but you didn't say if you got treated for the swelling you were experiencing this weekend? Hope you're okay..

C_53_Familial IPF_5/09, Washington

HOPE doesn't disappoint!