RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Beverley

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm guessing but it sounds like your doctor may be talking about the presence of sugar in your urine when she says your kidneys are "spilling out". Sometimes it is said that someone's kidneys are 'spilling sugar' of there is sugar in the urine. That is typically a symptom of diabetes when someones blood sugar is high enough that it begins 'spilling out' of the blood through the kidneys into the urine.

If this is the case the doctor will discuss your options as far as diet, lifestyle and medication. I know this would be unwelcome news but type 2 diabetes can be controlled and you can be feeling better than you do now.

Also wanted to say thank you for the thoughts and prayers for my niece. I appreciate it!

Beth

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 2:01:51 PMSubject: Re: Hi Sher &

Bob is my driver and he will want to come right back. I hope this house sells before I die. I just got a call from my doctor. I have to go in Tuesday because as she puts it ny kidnrys are spilling out. That sounds bad. The blood trst was to see if I still havw diabetes. She didn't tell me about that. I am sick of medical problems. Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just die. I'm old anyhow. Sounds like a pity party so I guess I had better shut up.Beverley Joy,71, UIP,NSIP 1-09,Diabetes, Sjogren's, Fibromyalgia Idaho

From: worth <hope2thend (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Hi Sher & To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 10:56 PM

Hi Sher,

I'm just a ferry ride away from the UWMC. I take the Bremerton-Seattle ferry. I'm going to meet Beverley Joy at the UWMC for her appt. with Dr. Raghu Dec 30th. C_53_Familial IPF_5/09Washington

From: Sher Bauman <bofus6 (AT) verizon (DOT) net>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 1, 2009 11:55:45 AMSubject: Re: Hi Sher &

OK, thanks for letting me know . I'm guessing you are North of Seattle? I'll be going to see Raghu in Jan. How far are you from the MC?

MamaSher; 71, IPF 3-2006, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi Sher &

It would be great to see you guys (and Rich), I will not be able to be as free as I would like during this visit. My son & his wife are going on a cruise after thanksgiving, so my WIFE and I volunteered to baby sit for the week. We will only have access to one car and my G'-daughter has her after school activities we have to run around for, BUT,-- you did have a great idea about the seafood buffet----that would be about a 100 mile drive for Sher? If it works out --- we could get together and put this plan in action? Let me know if that is to far for you to drive Sher----