RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Reaction to Houghson Almond Flour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've used their flour and haven't had reactions to it. Makes me worried now but I've ordered from them acouple of times. UC-C 12/09SCD 1/10Daily, CLO, Magnesium, bromelain, acidophilus Mom of 2 crazy monkeys :-)

Hi,

A couple of days ago, the man I see received his order for 25 lbs of Houghson almond flour and I bought five pounds from him. I was a touch leery, as I've had good luck with Lucy's, but it was his choice and Houghsons was cheaper. After eating my first meal with it, I felt sick, but put it down to...well, you know how it goes, whatever. But I've consistently noticed a trend that I seem to react with stomach upset and not-to-par but not quite d bowel movements with lots of frequency. He had wondered if it was the Houghsons, but it smells and tastes fine. But after this afternoon, where I felt good and then immediately reacted after eating it, I'm starting to wonder. Perhaps Houghsons has additives that Lucy's doesn't? Has anyone had a similar reaction?

Thanks!!

Ellen