RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

now that was alot of work

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes I know what I'm about to tell you I'm going to probably get balled out. But I'm pretty darn proud of my self but tired. I don't know if you remember that I had brought my mother back home with us a little over a week ago. She had been staying with my sister while I tried to get a handle on my life. ( if that will ever happen LOL who does) but she has alzheimers, no short term memory, and needs help with a lot of things. Well today I didn't have anyone to help with the shower and I did all my self and actually she helped more then she usually

does. I told her that for two people who can't do shit we did pretty darn good, she looked at me and laughed it was great, and I felt like I did something besides nothing most of the time. Yes I know I need to worry about me and nobody else, but to tell you the truth it is really nice having her here with me again, I really missed her. Got to go take a nap.just be nice to me when you all ball me out. LOL Gascoigne SD, 50 yrs old, Renaud's 2008, IPF 7/2009