RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Trials

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Merf.......Happy Holidays to you and your wife too. Hope you both are felling better soon.

Patti Indianapolis IPF 2007

Guest guest

Merf,

Excellent advice from your physician. It's always better to come to terms with this mess in our own way and on our own timetable as opposed to being forced into a course of action when circumstances overwhelm us. This is a huge transition, be gentle with yourself.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year to you and your family!

Beth

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 6:46:16 AMSubject: Trials

Before my infusion my wife and I had a good heart to heart talk with my pulmodude. I have been going downhill a little and we were worried if it was the drug. He gave me a good physical and pft's. and assured us this is natural progression not the drug. For sleeping he gave me Lorazepam and then put me on Omeprazol Magnesium. He told me to start slowing down at work and set my mind to taking it easy. Do it on my terms not on the disease's terms. Not yet on O2 but I guess the day is coming. Then my wife had MIBI test yesterday and she has a blockage in her heart. Waiting to hear if she has to have stint, balloon or surgery.Anyways I want to wish everybody a very Merry Chistmas and have a safe and happy holidays.Merf 62 IPF 05