RemedySpot.com

Hey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

.... I don't know what is wrong with skype. I'm taking my laptop back to Best Buy tomorrow. It's only a few months old and the mic doesn't seem to work.

have a great NEw YEaR!

MamaSher; IPF 2006; Cellular NSIP, PH, 2009, OR,.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hey it was fun anyway Sher..good to see you back on Camera...maybe you've got a bung Sound Card or something!

My took her Laptop into another Room & we did another test Run..the kids tought it was hilarious ....our Mics worked just fine so it must be a problem at your end.

I do find my headset is a lot better than relying just on the Computer mic.

Sleep tight..let those Techno Heads work it out!

>> .... I don't know what is wrong with skype. I'm taking my laptop back to Best Buy tomorrow. It's only a few months old and the mic doesn't seem to work.> have a great NEw YEaR!> MamaSher; IPF 2006; Cellular NSIP, PH, 2009, OR,.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Happy New Year all !! I hope this will help if you run windows XP

http://www.skype.com/intl/en/help/guides/soundsetup_xp.html

http://www.skype.com/help/guides/soundsetup_vista.html Erna

1992 bird fanciers syndrome

CAD & MI 2004

ILD 2008 NSIP 2009

Washington State

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 6:27:09 PMSubject: Re: Hey

Hey it was fun anyway Sher..good to see you back on Camera...maybe you've got a bung Sound Card or something!

My took her Laptop into another Room & we did another test Run..the kids tought it was hilarious ....our Mics worked just fine so it must be a problem at your end.

I do find my headset is a lot better than relying just on the Computer mic.

Sleep tight..let those Techno Heads work it out!

>> .... I don't know what is wrong with skype. I'm taking my laptop back to Best Buy tomorrow. It's only a few months old and the mic doesn't seem to work.> have a great NEw YEaR!> MamaSher; IPF 2006; Cellular NSIP, PH, 2009, OR,.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>