RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: C

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

Her name is Lori has been a friend for 16 years. When my now ex wife left after my DX. I saw Lori by chance at UWMC when I was there for an appointment she is a three time survivor Breast cancer 2 times and lung cancer so she gets it big time. She found a Job on the Island and well the rest as they say is History.

Once again since DX my life has been so blessed. Great for me but very sad to realize that I have been happier in the last 3½ years then in the previous 20

Walt 52 DX 06 Ipf, Nisp, Uip

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.â€

Subject: Re: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 6:45 AM

Congrats Walt on your marriage! Who's the lucky lady?

Glad you got your O2 setup, you'll get used to it and feel better having it available. C_53_Familial IPF_5/09Washington

From: Walt <island_walt@ yahoo.com>To: Lung <Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com>Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 3:51:35 PMSubject: (unknown)

Hello Everyone I have been lurking and trying to keep up. Welcome to all the new ones. This is a great place to ask questions, unwind, vent, share or be a shoulder for somebody. I wanted to give you an update since last communication. Let’s see. I knew my sats had dropping when I did anything and was waiting for my apt to UWMC my pulmo doc did not seem overly concerned then after work I was having a hard time so went to the Hospital on 10-27-09 and that was my last day of working I am retired a little earlier then I planned but o-well. Went to Las Vegas over Thanksgiving and got Married there the Friday after.

They came last night and did my o2 set up I am on 3L with exertion and 2 at night. WOW it is hard to get used to. I got a concentrator with a home fill station. I know as from day one when I found you all and all the steps along the way I will be asking questions and seeking advice. I did miss out on Margarita Thursdays but hey I am back. Walt on Whidbey 52, DX 06 IPF,UIP,NSIP

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.â€