RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Doctor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry your DCLO went down, I know how you feel, I went from 55% to 38% in one year, scared the sh*t out of me. That is when I went on the pred and still at 38% this year. I know my weight is a BIG issue but sometimes I get so PISSED that I have been fighting my weight all my life and now that I have a terminal disease I STILL CAN'T EAT WHAT I WANT! Sorry for shouting I was late to work because I couldn't stop coughing and I'm just overworked, underpaid and feeling poopy. LOL Think I'll go eat some worms HA! Don't worry about uping the 02 Whatever makes you feel better!

ps I'm back to NSIP since Dr. Solomon said even though the HRCT shows UIP pattern with the autoimmune stuff its NSIP. Yea!

Dyane, 54, Phoenix, IIP 02 now NSIP 09, Breast Cancer, Psoriasis, Lipodermatosclerosis, Diabetes, and now a RA like autoimmune component, yadda yadda yadda."Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving is a pretty, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, chocolate in one hand, Margaritas in the other, loudly proclaiming "Holy **** What a ride!"."